Old 08-02-2015, 05:44 AM   #1
darextr

Default Scat Dice Dare

This is a scat dare mixed with dares I created myself and some ideas from this forum. I am not very much into eating, but I like very much the risk in playing for it. If you have to eat, it will not be much.

Take two rolls, first ist for the bold figures, second roll for the choices (in spoilers), for section 5 you need a third roll.

Preparation: take a shit

Spoiler:
1. use it as lube for wanking until you cum.
2. mix it with your pee and have a golden-brown shower
3. use it as shampoo while under the shower
4. rub it in your face
5. use it as lipstick until your lips are fully covered with it
6. shit on a plate or on the floor and stick your face in it for as long as you can

Preparation: shit on a plate

Spoiler:
1. lie on your back, divert the shit over your body and wank until you cum
2. put the shit on your closed mouth and wank until you cum
3. lick on the shit
4. put a piece of shit into your mouth for 10 seconds
5. put a piece of shit in your mouth and chew on it for 20 seconds
6. flush the shit down the toilet and lick the plate clean

Preparations: see inside

Spoiler:
1. Finger your ass before shitting and lick it clean. You may spit it out.
2. Finger your ass after shitting and lick it clean. You may spit it out.
3. take a turd in your mouth for 10 seconds
4. take a turd in your mouth and chew on it for 20 seconds
5. take a shit on the floor and move all of it into the toilet with your mouth
6. take a shit on the floor, move all of it into the toilet with your mouth and lick the plate clean

Preparations: piss in a (cocktail) glass then put a turd in it, should be hard one.

Spoiler:
1. drink all the piss that spilled out of the glass
2. drink half of the piss in the glass
3. drink all of the piss in the glass
4. drink all of the piss and let the turd glide into your mouth. Hold 30 seconds.
5. drink all of the piss. Take a bite from the turd and chew on it for 30 seconds.
6. drink all of the piss. Take a bite from the turd, chew on it and swallow it.

Preparations: take oreos or similar (small slices of bread, use chocolate cream for the "normal" ones). You keep 6 oreos normal, prepare the other ones (second roll) with some poo on it.

Spoiler:
1: X=1 slice with scat, 6 normals
2: X=2 slices with scat, 6 normals
3: X=3 slices with scat, 6 normals
4: X=4 slices with scat, 6 normals
5: X=5 slices with scat, 6 normals
6: X=6 slices with scat, 6 normals

Put all oreos on a plate, close your eyes (no cheating), and turn around the plate until you dont know where the nasty ones are

Third roll: determine number of slices that have to be eaten (1-6)

Prepare sandwiches according roll, put them on a plate, close your eyes (no cheating), and turn around the plate until you dont know where the nasty ones are. Open your eyes and eat the sandwich in front of you.

Spoiler:
1. 50 / 50 - Make 2 sandwiches. One plain, one nasty.
2. Easy - Make 4 sandwiches with a small amount of shit in just one.
3. Normal - Make 3 sandwiches with a small amount of shit in one and two safe.
4. Hard - Make 4 sandwiches. Place a small amount of shit in one, one with a larger portion, and two safe.
5. Nightmare - Make 3 sandwiches. One with a small amount of shit, one with a larger portion, and one safe.
6. Instant Forfeit - Make 3 sandwiches, one with a smaller portion, one with a larger portion and one with very large portion.

Please be aware that the handling and/or consumption of human feces could be dangerous. If you have a healthy tract, then scat play has almost no risks.

Punishment: swallow scat, needles, burns, heavy pain, small dildos,
Limits: eat a lot of scat, anal stretching, illegal, public, cross dressing (but I like crossdressers)
darextr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to darextr for this post:
Old 08-02-2015, 10:53 AM   #2
Sissywannabe

Absolutely love this dare, especially the lipstick one, I will have to try sometime, would anyone wanna roll dice for me for sections 1-4, or choose which ones I do, I will give full reports, and I will do a combination of all the rolls
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:02 AM   #3
darextr

as I understand you want 4 rolls: I rolled 6 6 2 1 you can check in this room that rolls are real: https://rolz.org/dr?room=chocolate

But I am not sure if you can see the rolls

Limits: eat a lot of scat, anal stretching, illegal, public, cross dressing (but I like crossdressers)
Old 08-03-2015, 06:43 AM   #4
Sissywannabe

Just tried this dare, first time ever chewing on shit.
It is horrible, I threw up about 17 seconds into chewwing it. As punishment I licked the plate, horrible. I also smeared it all over me and washed myself off with a warm liter of piss. The taste is still in my mouth, both of shit and defeat.
Please punish me but no shit tasting or chewing
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:15 AM   #5
darextr

I like your report very much. Punishment will follow by PM.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #6
Intrigue

I decided that I would finally undertake a scat dare - by decided, I mean that I was so aroused that I *thought* it would be a good idea.

So, I rolled 2 and a 5. Interesting. This will be the first time that I taste such a... substance.

So I turned the lights out (do not wish to see!), acquired a plate & a fork, squatted over the plate and emptied myself and laid the plate on the desk in-front of the computer. Although it is barely visible, I can feel the warmth emanating from it... and I can *certainly* smell it. A few deep breaths (through my mouth, of course) and I inserted a forkful of 'goodness' into my mouth and closed my lips around it.

I began to semi-chew it, not brave enough to let my teeth clench together and discovered that it was soft (but firm) and had an earthy-type sulfuric taste to it - not as bad as the smell would indicate, that's for sure. I also crunched through a sweetcorn kernel, reminding me of yesterday's lunch - which tastes slightly different this time round.

I was unable to resist jerking off and I erupted into my right-hand around 14-or-so seconds into my task of chewing, which was, perhaps a big mistake.
You see, I suddenly found myself no-longer aroused, somewhat disgusted and with a plate full of shit in my left-hand, a handful of cum in my right-hand, and a packed mouthful of pervasive shit.

Oh dear.
Intrigue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:27 AM   #7
darextr

so did you throw up after cumming?

Very nice report, will you repeat the dare?

Old 08-30-2015, 10:35 AM   #8
Intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by darextr View Post
so did you throw up after cumming?

Very nice report, will you repeat the dare?
Surprisingly, I didn't throw up. I sorta froze for a few seconds before going to spit it out in the toilet. It really gets in-between your teeth, doesn't it? Takes a lot of swishing and spitting with water to remove the residue as well. Probably because of the mucosal coating.

Edit: As for repeating the dare... I probably won't. My first time will perhaps be the last time regarding scat. Unless I receive training & my arousal overwrites my judgement.
Intrigue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk