Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-31-2015, 07:08 AM   #1
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Snakes and Ladders III - a bit more challenging

So I have enjoyed playing the original snakes and ladder game and indeed snakes and ladders two. so thought i'd make one that I would find more of a challenge and include a bit more to my likes.

If you don't know of the original games they areSnakes and ladders and Snakes and ladders 2.

I will warn, I would consider my game to be more extreme. It may not be what some people call extreme but the addition of some humiliation tasks, I hope will make it more interesting.

This game can be completed by one person as a punishment or by 2 people as a head to head game, or even as part of a group. the idea either way is to not cum, until you get to number 60 once you finish and win.

Things you will need for this game is a 6 sided dice or random number generator (this may be needed even if you have a dice), ICE (lots of ice cubes) string, clothes pegs/nipple clamps, water, lube, dildo or similar shaped implement, food/sauce, toothpaste, Marker Pen. (I think that is everything.)

Simple idea, roll the dice, do the act that is on that number, roll again and move on. if you land on a ladder, advance to the number stated and complete that number task. If you land on a snake then return to the stated number and complete task. game ends when you reach and complete number 60. unlike in other games, you do not have to land on 60 to finish, that takes too long! so if you are on 58 and roll 6, you finish.

If anyone has any advice on the game or suggest any changes, let me know and I will fix the game.

Here is the game.
  1. Spoiler:
    Remove one item of clothing
  2. Spoiler:
    LADDER: Advance to 20 and complete act
  3. Spoiler:
  4. Spoiler:
    Remove two items of clothing
  5. Spoiler:
    Remove three items of clothing
  6. Spoiler:
    Insert 1 ice cube in ass
  7. Spoiler:
    Insert 2 ice cubes in ass
  8. Spoiler:
    1 clothes peg on each nipple or nipple clamps if you have them - they must remain on for the rest of the game
  9. Spoiler:
    insert 1 ice cube in ass and tie a piece of string or shoe lace around cock and balls
  10. Spoiler:
    SNAKE: Return to number 3 and complete act
  11. Spoiler:
    LADDER: Advance to 15 and complete act
  12. Spoiler:
    Remove 1 item of clothing and insert 2 ice cubes in ass
  13. Spoiler:
    30 seconds of masturbation, you must NOT cum
  14. Spoiler:
    TRUTH - Describe your perfect sexual partner in detail
  15. Spoiler:
    Roll the die again, insert that many ice cubes into ass before moving that many spaces
  16. Spoiler:
    If you have clothes on, play some music and perform a sexy strip tease until you are naked, must last 1 minute for each item you have left.
  17. Spoiler:
    CLOTHING PUNISHMENT - Still clothed? for each item place 1 ice cube in your ass
  18. Spoiler:
    TRUTH - In detail, describe the experience of losing your virginity. If you are a virgin and cannot complete this, find a random number generator, between 1 and 17 and complete act and start again on that number
  19. Spoiler:
    Did you land on number 8? if not, nipple clamps or clothes pegs must be applied now for the rest of the game. if you already have them on, rotate 90 degrees and re-apply.
  20. Spoiler:
    If you have clothes on, strip naked, if you are naked perform 15 sqauts with camera at penis level when sqautted
  21. Spoiler:
    DRINK - i hope you dont need the toilet, because you may not pee from now until you finish. You must now drink 2L of water witin the next 5 rolls.*
  22. Spoiler:
    PHYSICAL - Squats x10, Push ups x10 and sit ups x10
  23. Spoiler:
    PAIN - Spank your self 10 times on each cheek.*
  24. Spoiler:
    LADDER: Advance to 44 and complete act*
  25. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write "Anal Whore" somewhere on your body
  26. Spoiler:
    CLOTHING - you can add 1 item of clothing
  27. Spoiler:
    ANAL - warm up your ass hole by using your finger to add some lube
  28. Spoiler:
    TRUTH - Your opponent can give you any truths threads to post to, up to a total of 6 based on roll of a dice (posts can happen after the game
  29. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write "tiny" somewhere near your penis & draw an arrow towards your penis.
  30. Spoiler:
    WAX - Pour candle wax onto your chest for 30 seconds
  31. Spoiler:
    PHYSICAL - push ups = (previous dice roll x 5)
  32. Spoiler:
    GET DARE - PASSWORD!!!!!!!! give it to whoever you are playing in this game. you must not change this password, if you do you must give them the new one as well.
  33. Spoiler:
    LUCKY NUMBER - For landing on this number, you get to change every roll you have for the rest of the game. flip a coin, if it is heads you double every roll. if it is tails, you add three to every roll
  34. Spoiler:
    WAX - pour candle wax onto your penis for 1 minute
  35. Spoiler:
    UNLUCKY NUMBER - For landing on this number you will change every roll you have for the rest of the game. Flip a coin. If its heads, you only move on odd numbers of dice rolls (1, 3 or 5) re-roll for even numbers. If its tails, that is really unlucky. minus 3 from every roll. *(1 = -2, 2=-1 3=0, 4=1, 5=2, 6=3)*
  36. Spoiler:
    ANAL/PAIN - Add some toothpaste to your asshole, this cannot be washed off
  37. Spoiler:
    MESSY - Facial time, make yoruself look younger by giving yourself a face mask with some food (your choice)
  38. Spoiler:
    WAX - Pour candle wax onto your feet for 1 minute each foot.
  39. Spoiler:
    GET DARE SIG - ask 10 people of getdare for 1 change to yoru sig. you must make all changes for 7 days.
  40. Spoiler:
    SNAKE: Return to number 18 and complete the act
  41. Spoiler:
    ANAL - Sit on a dildo or similar object for the next 2 rolls
  42. Spoiler:
    PERSOAL TRUTH - NAME every person you have had sex with. First name is ok, but if you want to give full names you have gained the ability to skip any future number
  43. Spoiler:
    PAIN/MASTURBATION - masturbate for 30 seconds, using toothpaste as lube
  44. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen
  45. Spoiler:
    DARE POLL - for landing on number 45, create a poll on Get dare asking how many more times you should complete this game. leave poll up for 7 days, with 6 options. (PM ME for your options)
  46. Spoiler:
    Anal - Lube up a dildo. use a random number generator between 1 and 46, insert that many times and completley remove. if you dont want to, return to the number that is created.
  47. Spoiler:
    MESSY - looks like you need to freshen up your hair, massage in some conditioner (syrup or something similar) and leave in until the end of the game
  48. Spoiler:
    SHAVE - shave your pubic hair. if you are already clean shaven, then congratulations, roll again.
  49. Spoiler:
    CROSSDRESS - Chance to get dressed again, have you any women's clothing around? put on your sexiest outfit and you may wear it for the remainder of this game
  50. Spoiler:
    PUNISHMENT LADDER/SNAKE: Choose either LADDER - shave right leg, then advance to 59 and complete act OR SNAKE - return to 40
  51. Spoiler:
    Physical - 15 push ups
  52. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write slut anywhere on your body
  53. Spoiler:
    MESSY masturbation - Use some food as lube and masturbate for 30 seconds, you must NOT cum!
  54. Spoiler:
    HUMILIATION - Dance time, Play some music and dance for 3 minutes
  55. Spoiler:
    PHYSICAL - Plank on cam. If you last less than 1 minute return 3 spaces, between 1 minute and 2 minutes stay where you are, more than 2 minutes advance 3 spaces. complete act on new number.
  56. Spoiler:
  57. Spoiler:
    BIG SNAKE: Return to number 6 and complete task
  58. Spoiler:
    ERRECTION CHALLENGE - masturbate and get your self errect, when you feel you are hard enough hands off and on your hips. if you maintain your errection for 20 seconds continue if you lose it return 2 spaces
  59. Spoiler:
    Humiliation - Shave left leg
  60. Spoiler:
    You finish - once you cum you have finished

Hope you had fun.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:09 AM   #2
js_2912
Distinguished Member

If anyone wants to play against me, PM me, would love to give it a go today.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:04 AM   #3
bondi

Okay, I was bored, hungover and maybe still drunk

So I made a small console application to play this game, it's horribly written and probably buggy (UnitTests? What are those?) but it seems to work

The Game
Source Code

Again, very bad programming in there^^

Needs .NET 4.5.2
The Code is Public Domain, the dare data is (c) DJR86 or GetDare, depending on the ToS here

31/M living by myself.

My toys

Last edited by bondi; 08-01-2015 at 01:07 AM.
bondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 01:42 AM   #4
vamja

That was fun, great idea for a game! I must have missed the first one.

Straight Male 36.
Likes: Lengthy arousal, being tied up, light pain, very hidden public, pics.

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, anything involving friends/ family, face, diapers, penis insertion.

Toys: Rope, EStim/Tens machine, vibrating cock ring, ball stretcher, handcuffs, butt plug.

*level up my next estim adventure, PM me +1, i'll turn the power up by1 and kik a pic to all if you get me dripping.
vamja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:48 AM   #5
darextr

nice idea, big work, but too many ice cubes for me...

Punishment: swallow scat, needles, burns, heavy pain, small dildos,
Limits: eat a lot of scat, anal stretching, illegal, public, cross dressing (but I like crossdressers)
darextr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:26 PM   #6
js_2912
Distinguished Member

thanks for the messages guys. any more feedback? anyone fancy playing?
Old 10-23-2015, 12:50 PM   #7
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Just wondering if anyone fancied a head to head game of this tonight? one dice? 2 or more players, chicken out and you lose? would be better with a group playing, but 1 v 1 would be fun.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:05 AM   #8
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Rolls for tonight:

2- LADDER: Advance to 20 and complete act
20- If you have clothes on, strip naked, if you are naked perform 15 sqauts with camera at penis level when sqautted
24 - LADDER: Advance to 44 and complete act*
44 - BODY WRITING - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen
49 - CROSSDRESS - Chance to get dressed again, have you any women's clothing around? put on your sexiest outfit and you may wear it for the remainder of this game
52 - BODY WRITING - Write slut anywhere on your body
57 - BIG SNAKE: Return to number 6 and complete task
6 - Insert 1 ice cube in ass
10 - SNAKE: Return to number 3 and complete act
3 - Remove one item of clothing
7 - Insert 2 ice cubes in ass
11 - LADDER: Advance to 15 and complete act
15 - Roll the die again, insert that many ice cubes into ass before moving that many spaces ( 6 more ice cubes )
21 - DRINK - i hope you dont need the toilet, because you may not pee from now until you finish. You must now drink 2L of water witin the next 5 rolls.*
25 - BODY WRITING - Write "Anal Whore" somewhere on your body
28 - TRUTH - Your opponent can give you any truths threads to post to, up to a total of 6 based on roll of a dice (posts can happen after the game
32 - GET DARE - PASSWORD!!!!!!!! give it to whoever you are playing in this game. you must not change this password, if you do you must give them the new one as well.
38 - WAX - Pour candle wax onto your feet for 1 minute each foot.
40 - SNAKE: Return to number 18 and complete the act
18 - TRUTH - In detail, describe the experience of losing your virginity. If you are a virgin and cannot complete this, find a random number generator, between 1 and 17 and complete act and start again on that number
22 - PHYSICAL - Squats x10, Push ups x10 and sit ups x10
24 - LADDER: Advance to 44 and complete act*
44 - BODY WRITING - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen
46 - Anal - Lube up a dildo. use a random number generator between 1 and 46, insert that many times and completley remove. if you dont want to, return to the number that is created. ( Random Number = 17 )
51 - Physical - 15 push ups
52 - BODY WRITING - Write slut anywhere on your body
58 - ERRECTION CHALLENGE - masturbate and get your self errect, when you feel you are hard enough hands off and on your hips. if you maintain your errection for 20 seconds continue if you lose it return 2 spaces
64 - DONE!

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 05:58 AM   #9
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl played

2-
so go to 20
20 -If you have clothes on, strip naked, if you are naked perform 15 sqauts with camera at penis level when sqautted
--> I did after stripping down...

20+3 = 23
23- PAIN - Spank your self 10 times on each cheek.*

--> nice spanking indeed

23+ 6=29
29-BODY WRITING - Write "tiny" somewhere near your penis & draw an arrow towards your penis.

--> funny and humbling for sure

29+2 =31
31-PHYSICAL - push ups = (previous dice roll x 5)
--> so 10 pushups...

31+3 = 34
34- WAX - pour candle wax onto your penis for 1 minute

--> ouch I hate that but did

34+ 4 = 38
38- WAX - Pour candle wax onto your feet for 1 minute each foot.

here again I hate but did

38+ 6 =44
44-BODY WRITING - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen

-->well the humbling thing is to write but my username is not bad(karlcane)...

44+6 = 50
50- PUNISHMENT LADDER/SNAKE: Choose either LADDER - shave right leg, then advance to 59 and complete act OR SNAKE - return to 40

I chose to go to 59 after shaving my right leg
59 = Humiliation - Shave left leg

--> so now I'm full shaved for legs

59+5 = 56
56- HUMILIATION - Dance time, Play some music and dance for 3 minutes

--> humbling in front of my master ! but i'm used to do humbling things

56+ 2 =58
58- ERRECTION CHALLENGE - masturbate and get your self errect, when you feel you are hard enough hands off and on your hips. if you maintain your errection for 20 seconds continue if you lose it return 2 spaces

--> I kept... so I continued

58+2 = 60
60-You finish - once you cum you have finished

--> I cumed a ruined orgasm as usual...

Thanks for that play which pleased Master and me

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:58 AM   #10
js_2912
Distinguished Member

anyone fancy playing tonight? this or something similar? bit bored over here.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:16 PM   #11
DylanDD

I want to play this game.

Anyone who wants to play pm me on here or kik, or if someone wants to roll for me that's fine as well

Limits: pics, involving family, social suicide, full public
Love: Spanking, Bondage, crossdressing

PM Me 'PM Dare Add' and I will add a PM Dare of your list within my limits.
DylanDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:26 PM   #12
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Good game. I started naked. I made it in13 throws, landing on:
6 Insert an ice cube in my ass
+3=> 9 Insert another ice cube and tie a string round my cock and balls
+6=> 15, roll again (2) and insert that many ice cubes, then move that many spaces
+2=> 17 Clothing punishment - but I was naked.
+3=> 20 (if naked) Do 15 squats with camera at penis level when squatted
+6=> 26 Add an item of clothing - I added a slipper
+3=> 29 Write Tiny next to my penis with an arrow
+4= 33 Lucky number. From now on I flip a coin, if heads I double the throw, if tails I add 3.
+2x2 (heads)=+4=> 37 Make myself a face mask with food - I used sunflower oil
+4+3 (tails)= +7=> 44 Write my GetDare name on myself
3+3 (tails)= +6 => 50 Chose Ladder or Snake. I chose ladder with a humiliation - shaving my right leg, then I would move to 59
59 Shave my left leg

So I ended up wearing one slipper with Ollygrumps written across my tummy, Tiny written on the top of my thigh with an arrow pointing to my penis, a string tied round my cock and balls, oil dripping off my face, both legs shaved and a damp patch where I had been sitting.
Here is a photo (in Kink Talk) http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=73602

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 04-12-2016 at 03:25 AM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:30 AM   #13
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
So I have enjoyed playing the original snakes and ladder game and indeed snakes and ladders two. so thought i'd make one that I would find more of a challenge and include a bit more to my likes.

If you don't know of the original games they areSnakes and ladders and Snakes and ladders 2.

I will warn, I would consider my game to be more extreme. It may not be what some people call extreme but the addition of some humiliation tasks, I hope will make it more interesting.

This game can be completed by one person as a punishment or by 2 people as a head to head game, or even as part of a group. the idea either way is to not cum, until you get to number 60 once you finish and win.

Things you will need for this game is a 6 sided dice or random number generator (this may be needed even if you have a dice), ICE (lots of ice cubes) string, clothes pegs/nipple clamps, water, lube, dildo or similar shaped implement, food/sauce, toothpaste, Marker Pen. (I think that is everything.)

Simple idea, roll the dice, do the act that is on that number, roll again and move on. if you land on a ladder, advance to the number stated and complete that number task. If you land on a snake then return to the stated number and complete task. game ends when you reach and complete number 60. unlike in other games, you do not have to land on 60 to finish, that takes too long! so if you are on 58 and roll 6, you finish.

If anyone has any advice on the game or suggest any changes, let me know and I will fix the game.

Here is the game.
  1. Spoiler:
  2. Spoiler:
  3. Spoiler:
  4. Spoiler:
    Remove two items of clothing
  5. Spoiler:
    Remove three items of clothing
  6. Spoiler:
    Insert 1 ice cube in ass
  7. Spoiler:
    Insert 2 ice cubes in ass
  8. Spoiler:
    1 clothes peg on each nipple or nipple clamps if you have them - they must remain on for the rest of the game
  9. Spoiler:
    insert 1 ice cube in ass and tie a piece of string or shoe lace around cock and balls
  10. Spoiler:
    SNAKE: Return to number 3 and complete act
  11. Spoiler:
    LADDER: Advance to 15 and complete act
  12. Spoiler:
    Remove 1 item of clothing and insert 2 ice cubes in ass
  13. Spoiler:
    30 seconds of masturbation, you must NOT cum
  14. Spoiler:
    TRUTH - Describe your perfect sexual partner in detail
  15. Spoiler:
    Roll the die again, insert that many ice cubes into ass before moving that many spaces
  16. Spoiler:
    If you have clothes on, play some music and perform a sexy strip tease until you are naked, must last 1 minute for each item you have left.
  17. Spoiler:
    CLOTHING PUNISHMENT - Still clothed? for each item place 1 ice cube in your ass
  18. Spoiler:
    TRUTH - In detail, describe the experience of losing your virginity. If you are a virgin and cannot complete this, find a random number generator, between 1 and 17 and complete act and start again on that number
  19. Spoiler:
    Did you land on number 8? if not, nipple clamps or clothes pegs must be applied now for the rest of the game. if you already have them on, rotate 90 degrees and re-apply.
  20. Spoiler:
    If you have clothes on, strip naked, if you are naked perform 15 sqauts with camera at penis level when sqautted
  21. Spoiler:
    DRINK - i hope you dont need the toilet, because you may not pee from now until you finish. You must now drink 2L of water witin the next 5 rolls.*
  22. Spoiler:
    PHYSICAL - Squats x10, Push ups x10 and sit ups x10
  23. Spoiler:
    PAIN - Spank your self 10 times on each cheek.*
  24. Spoiler:
    LADDER: Advance to 44 and complete act*
  25. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write "Anal Whore" somewhere on your body
  26. Spoiler:
    CLOTHING - you can add 1 item of clothing
  27. Spoiler:
    ANAL - warm up your ass hole by using your finger to add some lube
  28. Spoiler:
    TRUTH - Your opponent can give you any truths threads to post to, up to a total of 6 based on roll of a dice (posts can happen after the game
  29. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write "tiny" somewhere near your penis & draw an arrow towards your penis.
  30. Spoiler:
    WAX - Pour candle wax onto your chest for 30 seconds
  31. Spoiler:
    PHYSICAL - push ups = (previous dice roll x 5)
  32. Spoiler:
    GET DARE - PASSWORD!!!!!!!! give it to whoever you are playing in this game. you must not change this password, if you do you must give them the new one as well.
  33. Spoiler:
    LUCKY NUMBER - For landing on this number, you get to change every roll you have for the rest of the game. flip a coin, if it is heads you double every roll. if it is tails, you add three to every roll
  34. Spoiler:
    WAX - pour candle wax onto your penis for 1 minute
  35. Spoiler:
    UNLUCKY NUMBER - For landing on this number you will change every roll you have for the rest of the game. Flip a coin. If its heads, you only move on odd numbers of dice rolls (1, 3 or 5) re-roll for even numbers. If its tails, that is really unlucky. minus 3 from every roll. *(1 = -2, 2=-1 3=0, 4=1, 5=2, 6=3)*
  36. Spoiler:
    ANAL/PAIN - Add some toothpaste to your asshole, this cannot be washed off
  37. Spoiler:
    MESSY - Facial time, make yoruself look younger by giving yourself a face mask with some food (your choice)
  38. Spoiler:
    WAX - Pour candle wax onto your feet for 1 minute each foot.
  39. Spoiler:
    GET DARE SIG - ask 10 people of getdare for 1 change to yoru sig. you must make all changes for 7 days.
  40. Spoiler:
    SNAKE: Return to number 18 and complete the act
  41. Spoiler:
    ANAL - Sit on a dildo or similar object for the next 2 rolls
  42. Spoiler:
    PERSOAL TRUTH - NAME every person you have had sex with. First name is ok, but if you want to give full names you have gained the ability to skip any future number
  43. Spoiler:
    PAIN/MASTURBATION - masturbate for 30 seconds, using toothpaste as lube
  44. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen
  45. Spoiler:
    DARE POLL - for landing on number 45, create a poll on Get dare asking how many more times you should complete this game. leave poll up for 7 days, with 6 options. (PM ME for your options)
  46. Spoiler:
    Anal - Lube up a dildo. use a random number generator between 1 and 46, insert that many times and completley remove. if you dont want to, return to the number that is created.
  47. Spoiler:
    MESSY - looks like you need to freshen up your hair, massage in some conditioner (syrup or something similar) and leave in until the end of the game
  48. Spoiler:
    SHAVE - shave your pubic hair. if you are already clean shaven, then congratulations, roll again.
  49. Spoiler:
    CROSSDRESS - Chance to get dressed again, have you any women's clothing around? put on your sexiest outfit and you may wear it for the remainder of this game
  50. Spoiler:
    PUNISHMENT LADDER/SNAKE: Choose either LADDER - shave right leg, then advance to 59 and complete act OR SNAKE - return to 40
  51. Spoiler:
    Physical - 15 push ups
  52. Spoiler:
    BODY WRITING - Write slut anywhere on your body
  53. Spoiler:
    MESSY masturbation - Use some food as lube and masturbate for 30 seconds, you must NOT cum!
  54. Spoiler:
  55. Spoiler:
    PHYSICAL - Plank on cam. If you last less than 1 minute return 3 spaces, between 1 minute and 2 minutes stay where you are, more than 2 minutes advance 3 spaces. complete act on new number.
  56. Spoiler:
  57. Spoiler:
    BIG SNAKE: Return to number 6 and complete task
  58. Spoiler:
    ERRECTION CHALLENGE - masturbate and get your self errect, when you feel you are hard enough hands off and on your hips. if you maintain your errection for 20 seconds continue if you lose it return 2 spaces
  59. Spoiler:
    Humiliation - Shave left leg
  60. Spoiler:
    You finish - once you cum you have finished

Hope you had fun.
Awesome. Will try this tonight. Thanks!!!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #14
yundme

I did this with my girlfriend Remmie and the loser has to do a dare of the winners choosing. This is how it went.

We started by each rolling a dice to see who goes first. I got 5 and she got 3 so I go first.

Yundme: 4 - take off 2 items of clothes (There goes my shirt and skirt)
Remmie: 1 - Take off 1 item of clothing (There goes her shirt)
Yundme: 9 - Insert ice into ass and tie string around cock/balls (I don't have those so I tied around my tits)
Remmie: 2 - advance to 20 - If you have clothes on, strip naked.
Yundme: 12 - Remove an item of clothing and insert 2 ice cubes into ass (I really hated this, now wearing only a bra with 3 cubes in my ass, also ben-wa balls in my pussy for another dare)
Remmie: 25 - write Anal Whore on your body (she wrote it on her ass)
Yundme: If you have clothes on, play some music and perform a sexy strip tease until you are naked, must last 1 minute for each item you have left. (and now I'm naked)
Remmie: 26 - add 1 item of clothing (shirt)
Yundme: 21 - may not pee from now until you finish. You must now drink 2L of water witin the next 5 rolls
Remmie: 29 - write Tiny near penis (Doesn't have one so she did it for each nipple)
Yundme: 23 - Spank 10 times on each cheek
Remmie: 31 - 10 pushups
Yundme: 29 - Write Tiny on your body (Did it on my small feet)
Remmie: 36 - Add some toothpaste to asshole (She hated this)
Yundme: 34 - Candle wax on pussy for 1 minute (This fucking hurt)
Remmie: 38 - Pour candle wax onto your feet for 1 minute each foot.
Yundme: 36 - toothpaste on asshole (This hurt a fuck ton too)
Remmie: 41 - Sit on Dildo for next 2 turns (She kinda squatted as she's never done a lot of butt stuff before)
Yundme: 42: Name everyone you've had sex with. (Anna, Ben, Maggie, Dan, Sam (boy), Sam (Girl), Rachel, Tammy and Megan) (One of those is Remmie's real name, guess it right and I'll PM a nude to you. Please don't spoil it for others)
Remmie: masturbate for 30 seconds, using toothpaste as lube (She actually screamed in pain a little)
Yundme: 44 - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen (Right over my stomach)
Remmie: 48 - Shave pubic hair
Yundme: 47 - massage in some conditioner (syrup or something similar) (There is honey in my hair)
Remmie: 52 - Write slut anywhere on your body (Belly)
Yundme: 52 - Write slut anywhere on body (just under boobs)
Remmie: 57 - return to 6 - insert ice in ass
Yundme: 60 - once you cum you finish (we descided that if she reaches 60 before I cum then she wins)
Remmie: 11 - advance to 15 - roll again and add that much ice into ass before moving that many spaces - 21 - cannot use toilet for rest of game.
Remmie: 24 - advance to 44 - write GD usename on body (She doesn't have one so we wrote Remmie instead)
Remmie: 47 - massage in some conditioner (syrup or something similar) (She has honey in her hair too)
Remmie: 51 - 15 pushups
Remmie: 56 - Play music and dance for 3 minutes

Watching a beautiful almost naked woman dance in front of me was enough. I came and she has to do a dare of my choosing.

I chose the same one she made me do not long ago- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=163284

Limits - pee/poo, Animal, family and friends, Pics, anal.

I don't like - Public, messy, bondage, strangers

I do like - humiliation, cum denial, punishments

Kik: Yindme
yundme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 05:32 PM   #15
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

6. Insert 1 ice cube in ass

9. insert 1 ice cube in ass and tie a piece of string or shoe lace around cock and balls

10. SNAKE: Return to number 3 and complete act

3. Remove one item of clothing

9. insert 1 ice cube in ass and tie a piece of string or shoe lace around cock and balls (string will still be there)

15. Roll the die again, insert that many ice cubes into ass before moving that many spaces (3)

16. If you have clothes on, play some music and perform a sexy strip tease until you are naked, must last 1 minute for each item you have left.

17. CLOTHING PUNISHMENT - Still clothed? for each item place 1 ice cube in your ass (I'll be naked by now)

21. DRINK - i hope you dont need the toilet, because you may not pee from now until you finish. You must now drink 2L of water witin the next 5 rolls.*

22. PHYSICAL - Squats x10, Push ups x10 and sit ups x10

26. CLOTHING - you can add 1 item of clothing

30. WAX - Pour candle wax onto your chest for 30 seconds

34. WAX - pour candle wax onto your penis for 1 minute

37. MESSY - Facial time, make yoruself look younger by giving yourself a face mask with some food (your choice)

38. MESSY - Facial time, make yoruself look younger by giving yourself a face mask with some food (your choice)

44. BODY WRITING - Write your getdare username on your bodywith a marker pen

46. Anal - Lube up a dildo. use a random number generator between 1 and 46, insert that many times and completley remove. if you dont want to, return to the number that is created. (27)

49. CROSSDRESS - Chance to get dressed again, have you any women's clothing around? put on your sexiest outfit and you may wear it for the remainder of this game

51. Physical - 15 push ups

55. PHYSICAL - Plank on cam. If you last less than 1 minute return 3 spaces, between 1 minute and 2 minutes stay where you are, more than 2 minutes advance 3 spaces. complete act on new number. (I'll aim for 1-2 mins)

56. HUMILIATION - Dance time, Play some music and dance for 3 minutes

60. You finish - once you cum you have finished

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk