Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #301
rrlatt

Aw.. thread is ending and I've not even participated yet. Well, suppose I'll try this later. Can't be too bad, with my mind so busy... right? Expect my report as well, then.

Likes ~ A whole lot (I'll insert a link soon)

Dislikes ~ Nipple torture, temperature play outside of the pussy, body writing, pee drinking, cold showers, corner time

Limits ~ Incest, photos, scat, lasting damage, tacks/needles/knives
Old 07-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #302
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlatt View Post
Aw.. thread is ending and I've not even participated yet. Well, suppose I'll try this later. Can't be too bad, with my mind so busy... right? Expect my report as well, then.
You are definitely welkome! The club is very empty at the moment. As said, be sure to read the rules in the 1st post and understand that a decent report will be needed to be allowed in.

Looking forward to the stands..... a nice weekend is coming up.

And to all who think about joining....... 24days until closure....

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 07-08-2017, 01:28 AM   #303
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default 3 hour club report

Sorry guys this took a while to write, partially cause of work this week partially cause some of it got really intense. But never the less here it is.
3 hour corner time.
Oh man, kinda glad Sir Sam sent wunnolf a message about this as she may not have checked the thread before doing the 165 min one.
So prep for this one. One of the conditions for this was that wunnolf had to have someone there cause she sinks so low when she does corner time so this is great.
So towel went on the floor for wunnolf to kneel on. Kneeling has always been comfy for her. But not up on knees it's more like sitting on feet kneeling. So kneeling on towel, cuffs on and we were almost set. One thing that really helps wunnolf sink is this simple act of being forced to strip. The nakedness makes her feel vulnerable to everyone around here, even if there is no one.
So kneeling naked except for cuffs kinda feels weird but it is how it works. Now there was one final addition added to this, noise cancelling headphones, they weren't connected to anything though. Mistress said that at the 3 hour mark she would come and connect the headphones to a player and start playing songs very soft to hopefully pull wunnolf out nicely.
She had heard about the other times and was there for the long one done at Sir's place so she knew how hard it would be.
Now the head phones did a few things. The main thing though is the blocked out all sounds which made this even more boring.
But before starting the timer she held up a big scarf looking at wunnolf questionably. Wunnolf nodded as the scarf went and covered her eyes.
Sensory play is something wunnolf has done before but this seemed so much different and that is because it was.
It didn't take long before wunnolf's mind was sinking. No other distractions besides her thoughts which stayed fairly quiet. Work had been stressful that week and so this was nice.
A few people have asked what subspace feels like. Honestly it's kinda hard to describe in some ways but you are just floating, just existing. For wunnolf it is a place to relax and calm down every piece of her body.
The 3 hours wasn't quite long enough to go to the space beyond that. And in case someone is wondering there is a space beyond that. It is so much different but in such a good way. But that is something for another report that won't get shared, sorry guys.
At one point in the 3 hours not too sure when wunnolf's head bowed and so her forehead was against the wall. Time had no meaning at all it's 3 hours that seem to have vanished from the day. One minute it's 630 the next it's (well a bit later cause coming out of subspace) 930. But a joy to have the time.
As far as wunnolf is concerned the 3 hours wasn't exactly long enough. But coming out of subspace took quite a while. Mistress attached an iPod to the headphones and it was about 8 play throughs before wunnolf could really even hear it. Moving took even longer to do. It took over an hour for wunnolf to come back to herself and when she finally did dinner was ready and the smell of it had filled the small apartment. But there wasn't a rush.
Mistress knew that coming out of subspace was super hard and it would take a while. She even gave into wunnolf a bit letting her eat dinner from a dish off the floor. Wunnolf later found out this was because she was scared wunnolf would fall out of a chair.

--------------
All in all a very fun night. There were more cuddles and things after but those are private too. But wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for putting this thread up and keeping it going for this long. It has been an epic time and exploring subspace like this has been super fun. So for anyone thinking about joining the 3hr club wunnolf highly recommends it. It's hard and for some finding subspace isn't as easy as it is for wunnolf but it is relaxing at least she finds it that way.
So Sir Sam thanks, wunnolf might take all her reports and put them into a blog section of her own as well.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 07-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #304
little pet
getDare Succubus

tsss Sir, replying on gd while I'm stuck here waiting for a bite of your ice cream

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 07-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #305
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Sorry guys this took a while to write, partially cause of work this week partially cause some of it got really intense. But never the less here it is.
3 hour corner time.
Oh man, kinda glad Sir Sam sent wunnolf a message about this as she may not have checked the thread before doing the 165 min one.
So prep for this one. One of the conditions for this was that wunnolf had to have someone there cause she sinks so low when she does corner time so this is great.
So towel went on the floor for wunnolf to kneel on. Kneeling has always been comfy for her. But not up on knees it's more like sitting on feet kneeling. So kneeling on towel, cuffs on and we were almost set. One thing that really helps wunnolf sink is this simple act of being forced to strip. The nakedness makes her feel vulnerable to everyone around here, even if there is no one.
So kneeling naked except for cuffs kinda feels weird but it is how it works. Now there was one final addition added to this, noise cancelling headphones, they weren't connected to anything though. Mistress said that at the 3 hour mark she would come and connect the headphones to a player and start playing songs very soft to hopefully pull wunnolf out nicely.
She had heard about the other times and was there for the long one done at Sir's place so she knew how hard it would be.
Now the head phones did a few things. The main thing though is the blocked out all sounds which made this even more boring.
But before starting the timer she held up a big scarf looking at wunnolf questionably. Wunnolf nodded as the scarf went and covered her eyes.
Sensory play is something wunnolf has done before but this seemed so much different and that is because it was.
It didn't take long before wunnolf's mind was sinking. No other distractions besides her thoughts which stayed fairly quiet. Work had been stressful that week and so this was nice.
A few people have asked what subspace feels like. Honestly it's kinda hard to describe in some ways but you are just floating, just existing. For wunnolf it is a place to relax and calm down every piece of her body.
The 3 hours wasn't quite long enough to go to the space beyond that. And in case someone is wondering there is a space beyond that. It is so much different but in such a good way. But that is something for another report that won't get shared, sorry guys.
At one point in the 3 hours not too sure when wunnolf's head bowed and so her forehead was against the wall. Time had no meaning at all it's 3 hours that seem to have vanished from the day. One minute it's 630 the next it's (well a bit later cause coming out of subspace) 930. But a joy to have the time.
As far as wunnolf is concerned the 3 hours wasn't exactly long enough. But coming out of subspace took quite a while. Mistress attached an iPod to the headphones and it was about 8 play throughs before wunnolf could really even hear it. Moving took even longer to do. It took over an hour for wunnolf to come back to herself and when she finally did dinner was ready and the smell of it had filled the small apartment. But there wasn't a rush.
Mistress knew that coming out of subspace was super hard and it would take a while. She even gave into wunnolf a bit letting her eat dinner from a dish off the floor. Wunnolf later found out this was because she was scared wunnolf would fall out of a chair.

--------------
All in all a very fun night. There were more cuddles and things after but those are private too. But wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for putting this thread up and keeping it going for this long. It has been an epic time and exploring subspace like this has been super fun. So for anyone thinking about joining the 3hr club wunnolf highly recommends it. It's hard and for some finding subspace isn't as easy as it is for wunnolf but it is relaxing at least she finds it that way.
So Sir Sam thanks, wunnolf might take all her reports and put them into a blog section of her own as well.
THANKS!
A really Nice report!
I like how you carefully prepared for the stand.
I fully understand you Need a supervising misstress. You are sinking sooo deep in subby space....
Actually,... that's part of the reason I decided to bring the thread to an end. The time has become soooo long that some people can only do it with supervision, others may miss the aftercare of a dom when doing this.
3 hours is fricking long.... the "club of 3hr" I consider a respectable end of the thread.

As said,.. your preparation is nice. I can really understand how all actions, the nakedness, the noise canceling headphones, the kneeling,... all bring you into a nice mood.
This time it will have been really boring. No noise, no vision.
It is remarkable that 3 hours is not even enough to bring you into an even deeper state. I must say however,... it's is very clear that you have been floating immensely.
Your reports are very different from the others. You have such an amazing talent for "just floating".
And with the floating.... not much else to report during the float .

Getting out with a music is nice. I like it that your miss took good care of you. Others be warned..... 3 hours is very very long... you will be completely inside-out.

But also.... 3 hours is epic....

Thanks for opening the "club of 3hours".
Reading your report was a lot of fun.
I really hope some will join you.

Old 07-12-2017, 11:15 PM   #306
sir sam
Distinguished Member

18 days until the club closes.

Asher is still alone in the club.

Anybody brave enough to join?

3hrs of cornertime.......
Not just end up in my signature, also get eternal fame in my blog......

Being able to do 3hrs will definitely make you special.
As you can see,....... almost nobody can do this.

It will be bad.
It will be boring.
It will be painful.

But.... it will be an achievement!

Old 07-15-2017, 06:14 PM   #307
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

The month is almost half over well it is half over. July 15th out of 31 days.
Please someone come join wunnolf in the 3hr club. Wunnolf knows it's hard. She knows people don't sink as far as she does but there is plenty of room in the club. So please come join. It is lots of fun. But no fun to be alone.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #308
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Post The next couple of weeks...

One of the nice things about this last month, including the weeks ahead, is that people don't have to announce that they are going to try before they try.
It may be that there has been and will be those that have tried and failed to make it to 3 hours. I have concidered it several times. I have not. I don't have the confidence in my ability to get that far.
We may still have surprises.
dave
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 08:55 PM   #309
Auryn

And the Silver Medal goes to.........
Me. Mememememememememe....
Me.

No, seriously. I did it. 3 hours of cornertime.
As usual, I need a little time to write my report, but..... it's done.
WOW!!!!....

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
The following user says Thank You to Auryn for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 11:04 PM   #310
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
And the Silver Medal goes to.........
Me. Mememememememememe....
Me.

No, seriously. I did it. 3 hours of cornertime.
As usual, I need a little time to write my report, but..... it's done.
WOW!!!!....
Wowgh!! That is amazing!!
Congratulations!!
I am really really really curious to read the report.
You are no Asher,..... it must have been hard hard hard fricking hard.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #311
Auryn

"Club of 3 hours" Cornertime: report

So, here I am, again.
I tried to find the right moment for ages... and, actually, I was hoping for a time a little shorter (around 165 minutes)... because, really.... three hours?!...
OH... MY!.....
Honestly, I wasn't sure I could do it.... still, I wanted to try, for this very last time.

So, as I said... here I am.
Obviously, it's night; and in few minutes, I'm ready to start. For this special occasion, I choose to be naked.

I think I'm already in trouble. I drank a little water, before starting the time, but I'm still thirsty. It's a problem.
Anyway, I close my eyes, and try to relax, as much as I can and, as usual, let my mind free. Hopefully, I'll lose myself in thoughts and I'll lose track of time.
At this very moment, though, I'm thinking that I'm sc..... mmm... beeep.....

I fear pain.
Perhaps it's a little infraction, but this time I don't wait for my shoulders to get tired: I change my hands position frequently. After a while, I have to move my feet a little as well... and the "pins and needles party" begin.
Thirst get worse, my throat goes dry... and I start to cough. I manage not to break my position, but it's hard. I really should drink some water, now....

I'm fighting a little with myself, again. I'm tired, I'm thirsty, I'm bored, I'm fed up.........
I'm very tempted to give up.

Ring, timer. Now.
RING!!!!........

Suddenly, with the corner of the eye, I notice a dim light from the outside... Is it dawn?! I'm almost done, then!... 15 minutes... maybe 20.... almost there... almost there....
Obviously, last minutes are the worse.... but the light gets stronger, no doubt about that... few minutes... just few minutes.......

The timer rings.

Oh my...!!!!! YES!!!!! Did it!!!!!!!
First thing first, I drink some water. And then some more. Then, I eat a little cereal bar.
I can't believe it. It took me almost the whole night, but I actually did 3 hours of cornertime! My shoulders are fine, and my feet... well, they will be as well, who cares now?...
It's been great. I challenged myself, and I won: it's a great feeling, really.

Thank you, Sir Sam, thank you.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
The following user says Thank You to Auryn for this post:
Old 07-18-2017, 11:08 PM   #312
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Default Wow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
"Club of 3 hours" Cornertime: report

So, here I am, again.
I tried to find the right moment for ages... and, actually, I was hoping for a time a little shorter (around 165 minutes)... because, really.... three hours?!...
OH... MY!.....
Honestly, I wasn't sure I could do it.... still, I wanted to try, for this very last time.

So, as I said... here I am.
Obviously, it's night; and in few minutes, I'm ready to start. For this special occasion, I choose to be naked.

I think I'm already in trouble. I drank a little water, before starting the time, but I'm still thirsty. It's a problem.
Anyway, I close my eyes, and try to relax, as much as I can and, as usual, let my mind free. Hopefully, I'll lose myself in thoughts and I'll lose track of time.
At this very moment, though, I'm thinking that I'm sc..... mmm... beeep.....

I fear pain.
Perhaps it's a little infraction, but this time I don't wait for my shoulders to get tired: I change my hands position frequently. After a while, I have to move my feet a little as well... and the "pins and needles party" begin.
Thirst get worse, my throat goes dry... and I start to cough. I manage not to break my position, but it's hard. I really should drink some water, now....

I'm fighting a little with myself, again. I'm tired, I'm thirsty, I'm bored, I'm fed up.........
I'm very tempted to give up.

Ring, timer. Now.
RING!!!!........

Suddenly, with the corner of the eye, I notice a dim light from the outside... Is it dawn?! I'm almost done, then!... 15 minutes... maybe 20.... almost there... almost there....
Obviously, last minutes are the worse.... but the light gets stronger, no doubt about that... few minutes... just few minutes.......

The timer rings.

Oh my...!!!!! YES!!!!! Did it!!!!!!!
First thing first, I drink some water. And then some more. Then, I eat a little cereal bar.
I can't believe it. It took me almost the whole night, but I actually did 3 hours of cornertime! My shoulders are fine, and my feet... well, they will be as well, who cares now?...
It's been great. I challenged myself, and I won: it's a great feeling, really.

Thank you, Sir Sam, thank you.
WOW.... this is amazing!
Thank you very very very much for doing this.
It is a truly great achievement.
I carry you in my signature with proud.

It is clear you knew what you were doing (well,... sort of). Well prepared, good free time slot. From the start onwards you knew it would be long,... very long. You clearly had that accepted from the first minute. Being there. Just being. Haven "given up" the wish to control things.
Of course the longing for the end started at some point. You got tempted to stop. Still I am pretty sure that that temptation in fact was just a motivation to keep going.

It's really nice to read how dawn started to show. Summer, and indeed, 3 hours is very very long, it has taken a good deal of the night. The 3 hours will not just have been a challenge while doing, next day for sure the loss of 3hours of sleep has been felt.

You did it
You amazingly did it
You pushed yourself
It seemed impossible
You did it.

Whenever in future you are in front of something that seems impossible you can think back of this achievement. It sure did seem impossible. You did it by starting and not giving up.

Thanks

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 07-20-2017, 11:42 AM   #313
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
One of the nice things about this last month, including the weeks ahead, is that people don't have to announce that they are going to try before they try.
It may be that there has been and will be those that have tried and failed to make it to 3 hours. I have concidered it several times. I have not. I don't have the confidence in my ability to get that far.
We may still have surprises.
dave
Well,.... you may try....
11 days are left
11 days to try,... and succeed.... or miss (i refuse to call that failure)
The club will close after that. You will never be able to try after that.

11 days.........

And yes you are allowed to report also if you missed. You will not enter the club, but we will read your report. To some extend I'm looking forward to that. It will be bad. I know you will try hard. if you miss it will be a bad bad report. Something to be proud at.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:07 AM   #314
sir sam
Distinguished Member

No new members over the weekend.
One more week to join.

One last week of opportunity to test whether you are up to an incredibly long 3 hours of cornertime.

It is unlikely there will be an other opportunity soon to do this and show-off.

Members will get eternal fame in a blog-entry of me and will stay the full August in my signature.

One week of last opportunity.

Not trying is a certain miss.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:33 AM   #315
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Default Last weekend before closure

Tuesday the club of 3hours will close.
Last weekend to join.

Only 2 ladies are in now. Does this proof girls are stronger than man? Will an other strong girl join? Will a guy proof guys can do it too?

Only 3 days left. After that this thread will close....... after 7 month.....

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk