Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-23-2016, 12:11 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Walking on eggs!

Now for this dare you will need 2 chicken eggs and a roll of tape, preferably of the kind to seal boxes with.

Now for this you must be barefoot. You are to tape an egg tightly to each sole of your foot. Tape it in the middle of your sole, just so that you can stand on tip-toe without breaking the egg.

Now, depending on how challenging you want this you can either:

1. Choose to do the following for just 1 hour or
2. Roll a D6 and do it for the amount of hours you rolled.

During your time walking on eggs you must remain on your toes as much as possible. You can take a 5 minute break each half hour but the rest of the time you must remain on your toes. I recommend you do various household chores like vacuuming or doing the dishes.

Of course, it goes without saying that if you break the eggs you lose!

If you take on this dare, I expect a full report in this thread.
Personally, I don't believe a failure of a dare like this should go with a punishment, but if you want one, ask here and I will happily give you a punishment.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 08-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2
billthebigshot

ive just done your dare and didnt make the hour i had, can you please give me a punishment for failing the dare
billthebigshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:30 PM   #3
Jaro

This made it on my own list of dares I might have to do.
But if someone else want's to try it...

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 10-19-2018, 10:26 AM   #4
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I did this a while back, and just remembered to report on it. I didn't want to fuss around with tape, so I simply put on socks and put the eggs in them. They seemed to stay in place fine.

I knew there was a 0% chance of me making even an hour, so I didn't even bother rolling, I just played to try to get as far as possible.

So, I took a few starting steps on the tips of my toes, wobbled, adjusted my balance. Okay, that's not so bad, honestly, just keep my balance forward, kind of easy. Maybe I can last for an hour after all. I should probably go roll. I turned around to go rol- and there's an egg broken, well, that was fun, thanks for reading. For the heck of it I let my weight fall on my other foot too, breaking both eggs.

I'll be honest, this... really surprised me. I knew I had a bit of a messy streak, but that sudden feeling in both of my socks was... incredible. I'm still figuring out what I like about messy stuff, so it's a bit hard to describe, but gosh, the sudden squishiness underfoot was.. I think I might have whimpered.

Does that make me weird? That probably makes me weird. Thanks for the interesting dare, Jaro. <3

If anyone has a competitive streak and wants to try to beat my time, I lasted about... 40 seconds. I bet none of you noobs can beat that. >:3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 11:46 AM   #5
RinOkumura

hello jaro so i decided to try this but i also chose to put ziplock bags on my feet to keep the egg from going everywhere when they cracked the first try i walked about two steps and they cracked and the second time i walked about five steps before they cracked and i am now wearing egg filled ziplock bags on my feet

Kitten isn’t allowed to cum or touch without her Mommy’s permission

PM kitten GOOD GIRL to give kitten a treat (a sour patch kid)

Punish kitten if she doesn’t talk in third person (she can’t use I/me)

kitty’s likes, dislikes, and limits

rules and Pm dares
RinOkumura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #6
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I did this a while back, and just remembered to report on it. I didn't want to fuss around with tape, so I simply put on socks and put the eggs in them. They seemed to stay in place fine.

I knew there was a 0% chance of me making even an hour, so I didn't even bother rolling, I just played to try to get as far as possible.

So, I took a few starting steps on the tips of my toes, wobbled, adjusted my balance. Okay, that's not so bad, honestly, just keep my balance forward, kind of easy. Maybe I can last for an hour after all. I should probably go roll. I turned around to go rol- and there's an egg broken, well, that was fun, thanks for reading. For the heck of it I let my weight fall on my other foot too, breaking both eggs.

I'll be honest, this... really surprised me. I knew I had a bit of a messy streak, but that sudden feeling in both of my socks was... incredible. I'm still figuring out what I like about messy stuff, so it's a bit hard to describe, but gosh, the sudden squishiness underfoot was.. I think I might have whimpered.

Does that make me weird? That probably makes me weird. Thanks for the interesting dare, Jaro. <3

If anyone has a competitive streak and wants to try to beat my time, I lasted about... 40 seconds. I bet none of you noobs can beat that. >:3
Thank you for the detailed report (and for bumping this tread with it)!

Yes, it's fun and a lot harder then you think. I did last longer when Miss made me do my own dare. I don't remember how long.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, eggs, feet, tiptoes