Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-20-2016, 06:16 PM   #1
TaraStardew

Default A or B fantasies

First, I'd like to offer this thread as a place for people to submit their own 'A or B' fantasies, or heck, just their fantasies in general.

Now, pick one of each set:
You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

Second: (females only)
Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.
OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing

Third: (males only)
Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.
No toys
Fantasies: bondage, domination, exhibitionism, hypno
Dislikes: rudeness, pain, long-term slavery
Limits: Toilet play, cam pic or sound, permanent, most hardcore things really.
TaraStardew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 06:36 PM   #2
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I would want 4 people spying on me, but I would want to know they are spying on me because that is more erotic to me to know someone is spying on me and there is nothing I can do to stop them.

OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing

Tight, because large things there douse not excite me as much as extreme pleasure

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

A wooden platform, the idea of having people do as they want with me for a month and no option to stop them excites me just as much as having an entire crowd watch me cum over and over.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:58 PM   #3
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

OR

OR

Fourth:
OR

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:17 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraStardew View Post
First, I'd like to offer this thread as a place for people to submit their own 'A or B' fantasies, or heck, just their fantasies in general.

OR
This would be fun. I would like people peeing of me. It would be great so I know about them but they don't know about me.

Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.The second one sounds horrible, it is already tight and sensitive and a finger does not feel amazing. I would like putting anything inside knowing I feel no pain.
OR

OR

Fourth:
I like denial and servants are awesome.
OR

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.
Answers in bold, explanations in normal format under the answers.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:16 PM   #5
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

First
-4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)
-I would make each of them my Dom and they give me tasks which I have to do but I wont know when they are watching so it would be easier for them to catch me doing something wrong

-Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)
-turning people into pets would be funny

Fourth:
-The fact I will be dominated like this turns me on
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:08 PM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

OR

I would rather have the first one, which enhances my peeping. I really don't like the idea of having someone watch me, but apparently my mind thinks it would be super-hot to peep on someone else... I'm weird.

OR

I would rather have the portal function... I wouldn't really have any use for human pets or pet-humans, unless I planned to take over the world... Currently, I have no such plans.

Fourth:
OR

I would rather be in the month-long festival of orgies. Being used would get me off so much more than being able to use whoever whenever I wanted.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #7
SassyTomato

So, I like the idea of being able to be invisible. I wouldn't abuse this power, and so no harm, no foul. I would not spy on anyone. The other option was.... too embarrassing for me.

This would be fun, because being "tight" sounds..... fun. Being too loose isn't such a great thing I'd guess, and also, being sensitive and pleasureful would be amazing

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time

Again, I wouldn't use this power. I just thought the other one sounded too.....odd or like, too much for me.

That sounds both really..... too much for me (due to the public and multiple partners), but yet also very humiliating and degrading, which is awesome .

20 / Male / Dominant
SassyTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:13 PM   #8
Andy621

OR

OR

OR

I would enjoy being able to have sex anytime I would like.

Fourth:
OR

I love to be dominated and humiliated and this would be an amazing fantasy.

Hit me up with any dares you have!
Andy621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:32 PM   #9
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

OR

If it's my fantasy, then idealy all of them would be hot as hell haha But yeah I'd love that, especially if they would still touch and do things to me while invisible. It's kinda one of my fantasies (or at least something I thought about) to be dominated by things/people I can't see (and thus can't expect their actions)

OR

Considering my boyfriend is thick as hell, to where I often deal with tears and pain if we go for longer than a minute or two, I think the elastic pussy may be better (as long as I go back to my normal tightness when not being used and stay as sensitive)

Fourth:
OR

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:42 PM   #10
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Fourth:

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:57 PM   #11
11-Jenny

I'd like to know about them peeping on me but only the next day.

Pleasure is everything.

I don't want to be deprived of orgasm.

Limits: obvious public, poo, extreme pain, social suicide, dangerous, and photos.

PM DARES
11-Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:48 AM   #12
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

OR

OR

OR

Fourth:
OR

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #13
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

OR

OR

Fourth:
OR
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:41 PM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.[/COLOR]
OR
I like to see naked people but I'm not much of an exhibitionist.

OR
Well, who doesn't like a willing woman to have sex with.

OR
I love bondage but I'm squeamish for public and the first one sounds like heaven to me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:19 AM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you.

Let me watch and enjoy. No idea who they would be.

Why not. Would be interesting.

Pleasure is pleasure.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk