Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-30-2015, 07:44 AM   #1
Dracnoff

Default Scratching the limits

So many people are here to explore their sexuality, but some things seem to be a little too extreme to do. So I'm starting a collection of dares here, that barely break a limit. Feel free to add to this with your own dares or request a limit that you wanna break and I'll see what I can do. Alright let's get started.

Every limit has multiple categories with different grades of difficulty. From "Does this even count" to "Hell no!". Chose the one you feel comfortable with, maybe try the next step in a week? The goal is to have multiple dares for every limit and every difficulty, so please help out!

The color code is:
very easy
easy
advanced
hard
Very hard

Watersports

-Pee in the shower

-(For guys) Aim the stream at your feet, while turning off the water. Now circle your dick around clockwise until you aim at your chest.

-(for girls) Piss in a cup and empty it over your chest

-Piss in a cup and put your finger in it, stirr around for a bit then use the piss like war paint on your face. Empty the cup over your chest once you're done.

-Put on your underwear and piss. If you don't manage to do it, take it off, put it on the ground and piss on it. Put the underwear over your head for one minute.

-(For guys) Lay down in the bathtub, naked. Aim your dick at your face and start pissing. Open your mouth. Everything that hits your mouth must be swallowed.

-(For girls) Fill the bathtub with ~10 cm of water. Lay in the water and piss. Once you're done peeing, turn around so you lay on your stomach and lick the water like a dog.

Anal

-Push the tip of your finger on your asshole, no penetration. Start doing circles for 15 seconds.

-Take a thin pencil. Suck on it for a bit then insert it as deep as you can into your ass. Crawl around on all fours for a bit with the pen sticking out, get used to the feeling. Now pull it out again.

-Instead of a pencil, use your index finger now. Suck it a bit, then insert it. Now fuck your ass for 10 strokes. If you need lube, use it.

-Roll a dice. This is how many pens you need to fit into your ass. Use lube, not spit if you're not used to anal. Once they're all in, edge once, remove one pen, edge again. Repeat until they're all out. If you rolled 1 or 2, then roll again.

-Take a banana or other phallic object and put a condom over it (to prevent it from breaking and being stuck in you). Lube it up and put it into your ass. Fuck yourself with the toy for 5 minutes. Reapply lube if necessary. Every 30 seconds, pull it out completely and insert it again.

Public

-Go commando and walk outside for 5 minutes.

-Go into a remote forest or behind your house at night. Guys, whip out your dick for 5 seconds, girls flash your tits for 5 seconds. If you feel daring, take off your pants/shirt and put them back on again.
-Get naked by a window, facing outside. Stay for 30 seconds, or 15 if you keep your eyes closed (so you don't know if someone saw you)

-A different kind of public: Go to the unmoderated section of omegle (or another cam site). Get naked, don't show face if you're not ready. Keep your naked body on cam for 5 minutes.
-Play a strip game with someone on getdare. Keep playing until you lose or volunteer to get naked afterwards.

-Go into a remote forest or behind your house at night (or the forest at night). Get naked and edge once by your clothes. Walk away 10 steps and cum. Keep on your shoes. Then get dressed again.

-Edge 3 times and cum on omegle, while showing face or on chaturbate without showing face.
-At night, get naked and go outside. Lock the door and throw the key. Keep a spare key for emergencies next to the door. Now throw away the actual key and try to find it. For every 30 seconds you're outside you have to edge once before being allowed to go back in once you found the key.If you're daring, do it by the door. If you're not, hide in a bush. The time you take to edge does not count towards the amount of edges you have to do.

Pain

-Slap your cock/each tit once

-(For guys) Put a rubber band tightly around your balls and flick them twice each.
-(for girls) Put one clothespin on each nipple and find room for two on your pussy.

-Apply two clothespins on your genitals, now slap them off. Repeat. And once more.

-Light a candle. Put toothpaste on the tip of your dick/on your pussy. Keep it there until you can drip candle wax over your chest to cover each nipple, then 2 drops on your genitals. Now wash off.

-Do two other hard dares (from different categories), while covering your genitals in toothpaste. Guys, between the dares smack your balls 5 times. Girls, smack each tit 10 times as hard as you can.

Pics

-Take a clothed picture of yourself without face. Put it on unsee with a one-click durability and put the link into your signature.

-Take a naked picture of yourself and masturbate to edge while looking at it, then delete it.

-Take a picture of yourself in only underwear and upload it in a getdare album or send it to 3 people.

-Take a picture of yourself in only underwear and use it as your profile pic for one week.

-Take a naked picture of yourself and upload it to kinktalk.

-Take a naked picture of yourself with face and send it to someone on getdare. Or if you're really daring: upload it to kinktalk.

Sissification

-Put on female underwear for 10 minutes.

-Wear the underwear while going out for at least 1 hour.

-Put on makeup to your best ability, go on omegle and chat with people for 15 minutes.

-Wear a dress, put on make up and a wig if you have one. Go on omegle and convince people you are a girl. Stay until you make a guy cum. If you haven't succeeded after 30 minutes, you may end this.

-Shave off all your body hair, only sit down to pee. Wear only female underwear. Do this for as long as you see fit.

I'll add more once I think of some, so start requesting and adding!
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

Click HERE if you want to explore your limits. Talk HERE about it

21/M

Last edited by Dracnoff; 01-01-2016 at 09:04 AM.
Dracnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 04:05 AM   #2
gatiso161

Very nice, keep updating
gatiso161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:05 AM   #3
Dracnoff

Alright, I added a section for pictures and a very rough sketch of sissification, not too experienced with that so I'm open for suggestions.

Please go ahead and make requests if you have any!
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

21/M
Old 01-02-2016, 04:43 PM   #4
Robertini

Send a message via MSN to Robertini

Very cool. This could be a great dice dare game, rolling for any possibility, from soft to hard.
Limits: illegal, family, face, ID, poo, scar, permanent.

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76476

kik: robertiniac

Last edited by Robertini; 01-02-2016 at 04:49 PM.
Robertini is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Robertini for this post:
Old 01-03-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

This is brilliant

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:43 PM   #6
Mr. S

Maybe add a few more to public, and add scat?

My sissy name is Stacey please use it
My kik is MrSubSlave

Sex: Male

Dislikes: diapers, ginger, toothpaste, pee, long tasks

Half limits(have to be accepted): edges, hand writing, CBT

Limits: public, family, friends, pics/vids, everything scat, illegal, permanent damage, swirly

BDSM Test
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr. S for this post:
Old 01-04-2016, 06:37 AM   #7
Dracnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
This is brilliant
Thank you very much for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. S View Post
Maybe add a few more to public, and add scat?
Will do the public thing later, can't currently edit the post and will have to contact a mod I assume, since there's a time limit on editing which I didn't know about previously.

I personally have never done or given scat dares so I have no idea how the difficulty would work. If any experienced people would like to help out I'd appreciate it very much.

21/M
Old 01-04-2016, 10:14 AM   #8
.sanayalicious.

Interesting!!
The dares seeems goid Will try them specially the piss one 's
.sanayalicious. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 04:00 PM   #9
Robertini

Send a message via MSN to Robertini

Yes it's great. Dracnoff is also great
Limits: illegal, family, face, ID, poo, scar, permanent.

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76476

kik: robertiniac
Robertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:35 AM   #10
Dracnoff

Here's an updated google doc with some more added dares (new scat and cum eating, fixed a few mistakes and added one or two to other categories).
Keep the feedback coming and enjoy the new kinks!

21/M
The following user says Thank You to Dracnoff for this post:
Old 01-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #11
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I love this thread

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 02:15 PM   #12
AshleyBaby

Someone should post for scat and diapers! This is great!
Curious about: Watersports, Diaper play
Soft limits: Scat hidden public
Hard limits: obvious public, hard core pain, public humiliation
AshleyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:34 PM   #13
Dracnoff

Added some more dares, made some things a little more clear.

Constantly updated version can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...sWjAOy7ZRUJZ9Y

Also I haven't received any reports or dare suggestions yet. Don't be shy, both help me out in improving this thread!

21/M
Old 01-13-2016, 07:04 AM   #14
jack.

I did this dare: Lay down in the bathtub, naked. Aim your dick at your face and start pissing. Open your mouth. Everything that hits your mouth must be swallowed.

I first waited until I really had to pee.
Part went to my mouth but also part went to my chest and felt to back.
Masturbation Denied until 2nd May
jack. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 04:22 AM   #15
Lockhaven

I really like this.
Very easy: Pics is a good enough start, I suppose.

Update: Damn, that was fast.

Last edited by Lockhaven; 01-14-2016 at 04:45 AM.
Lockhaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limit pushing, public, water sports