Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-01-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
Owlrings90

Default In The Kitchen...

Just a few kitchen based questions.

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story.

2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it?

3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself?

4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt?

5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use?

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times?

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter?

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable?

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube?

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy?

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Yes many times . One of the first times we had another couple over for the evening and we were playing adult board games . We all ended up naked and I don't know exactly how it came about but we ended up having sex with our other halves on our kitchen work services . It was a great evening .
2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it?
No never
3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself?
Nothing
4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt?
Probably hot sauce . It hurts as I have had it on my dick and balls before.
5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use?
No but my mrs often uses a peeled cucumber that has been in the fridge for some time making it cold and slippery.
6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times?
Ow the wooden spoon anytime.
7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter?
I wouldn't do either
8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable?
don't know to be honest
Veg oil
10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy?
Neither
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:29 PM   #3
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

-I think I started jacking off once, but stopped and continued cooking xD.

-I have several times. I used wooden spoons, spatulas and even a whisk once for spanking. I've also used a turkey baster for enemas (Didn't work well, don't try it).

-Hmm... Currently? Probably that cucumber in the fridge.

-Depends on where you apply. I personally haven't applied any to them (As the last two are potentially dangerous), but I would assume that salt would do the most damage, but hotsauce would hurt the most.

-Favorite is cucumber as it is harder enough to actually fuck myself with. Bananas, unless frozen, aren't good except for the 'Banana Up The Tailpipe' type dares.

-Spanking. I've never really been one for ballpain.

-Cucumber... Partially because my close-close friends know about most of the stuff I do.

-Painful... The egg-beater (motorized ones?). Pleasurable... frying pan?

-Vegetable oil.

-Well, I'm going to assume both go in the ass (as I am male). I think I'll go with the ginger as it will eventually wear off ^^'

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:47 PM   #4
thatchick

no.

yes. a wooden spoon to whack my boobs and clit.

a Large carrot inserted in my pussy

hot sauce

no.

tits slammed.

humping the kitchen counter

painful:knife
pleasurable: turkey baster as a suction device

vegetable oil

peeled lemon
thatchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:16 AM   #5
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

Yes haha, early in our relationship, my boyfriend and I would make out in the kitchen and Ive blown him a few times in there while my family was hanging out in the other room (never been caught thank god haha!)
Nope
hmm, maybe the handle of one of the spoons. not really into any food stuff
Hot sauce. never done it but I assume itd be the worst. there are some hot sauces out there that leave chemical burns sooo..
Nope. I have enough toys to keep me happy and food play doesn't particularly interest me
id rather be spanked *holds boobs protectively*
probably the cucumber. cant exactly lie about what was going on but it's probably their fault for walking in haha
painful would be a knife for obvious reasons (but im not into knife play), pleasurable maybe the handle of one of the spoons being inserted or something
umm vegetable oil is liquid so i guess that? I also dont like butter so ya
probably the lemon in my pussy. i wouldnt like either but that one probably wouldnt be as terrible sooo :P

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:20 AM   #6
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Yes I have masturbated in a kitchen, I’ve fingered me a few times while I was microwaving food
Yes a wooden spoon and a metal spoon
I would penetrate my vagina with the handle of a whisk
Hot sauce is the most painful
Yes, I love carrots
Having my tits slammed
Humping the kitchen counter
Most painful: Probably a knife, Most pleasurable: Ice cubes
Vegetable oil
A lemon in my pussy

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:44 AM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story. No

2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it? Nope

3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself? Did some olives. Can use handles from stirring spoons

4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt? hot sauce probably

5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use? no

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times? cabinets. 3 is quick and simple even if pain is worse

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter? humping as im a guy. harder to explain the cucumber

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable? knives? spoon handle?

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube? oil

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy? ginger root maybe/?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:48 AM   #8
Twins

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story. Yes i have been fucked by a variety of food in the kitchen and by the a tap

2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it? No but I've been punished with them

3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself? Banana there always fun

4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt? Lemon juice

5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use? Often no but have and favourite is banana

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times? Spoon but I like that

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter? Cucumber

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable? Most pleasurable would be teatowel most painful would be the heating knife (it's a cutting knife that gets crazy hot )

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube? Butter (I want to try this one day )

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy? Lemon so I can eat it after

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:09 AM   #9
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story. Yes when I'm alone I masturbate everywhere

2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it? wooden spoon for my balls

3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself? I don't have a lot of things i can insert... any handles of kitchen tools

4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt? salt i think

5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use? no I don't have that in my kitchen

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times? my balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter? cucumber sounds fun

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable? nutcracker i think lol

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube? both but maybe vegetable oil

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy? Fuck a peeled lemon
funnydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:26 PM   #10
twin69
Account Banned

yes couple times on the table, counter and sink

nope

banana, small whisk, or the handle of a ladle

not sure but i think hot sauce

not that often(prefer real toys) banana, cucumber, carrot

guess i will take the spoon

humping

mixer or knife, best whisk

oil

peeled lemon
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:43 AM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I've masturbated in my parent's kitchen when I was living with them. When I was alone, I was naked, laid on top of the counter with my legs hanging over the side and just masturbated to orgasm.

I know I've had to use a spatula twice at least, although they weren't really punishments per se. I used a metal spatula to spank myself and then I used a plastic spatula handle in some anal.

Probably a spoon. I'm not huge into anal and I feel a spoon would be small enough to not cause my digestive tract to rebel too much.

Probably hot sauce. Salt and lemon juice I think require an open wound to really sting.

Never. Food play is just disgusting to me in general and furthermore as stated above I'm not big on anal. But I will say I have had to suck on a cucumber like it was a cock as a task from a previous Mistress.

Easy choice, I'd rather be spanked hard with a wooden spoon as I love getting spanked.

I think I'd rather them see me humping a kitchen counter. Depending on your kitchen if you're humping a counter you can sometimes hide behind it, but there's no real easy way to hide yourself easily and regain your composure when you're fucking your ass with a cucumber plus once again...I don't do well with anal.

Well the most painful could be used in you know um mutilation techniques but I would never let that happen to me. In reality though, kneeling on rice is pretty damn painful, in general it hurts but I hate kneeling too as my knees are old lol. Pleasurable anything that could be used to spank me spatula, wooden spoon etc.

I've used vegetable oil as lube before so I'd probably go with that.

Oh both sound like a joy to do *rolls eyes* Although given the choice I think I'd rather be figged. I don't exactly have a reason why, it just seems less painful, but I hope to never experience either one.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:25 AM   #12
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

yes when im not in chastity mistress sometimes orders me to cum over my meal

mainly on the few occassions i'm spanked, things like wooden spoons or spatula's

wooden spoon handle most likely

oh hot sauce no question the only rival would maybe be like mint icecream

not now that i have access to dildos

*presents ass* no way i'm slamming my balls ...

humping could be played off, a little tricky if your naked with
a cucumber half inserted

most painful... well its a kitchen and for some reason some people have a blood fetish so knives...or like electric stove.... there are a lot of things that can do a lot of damage... if more tame then like rolling pin as a blunt force/spanking implament. most plesurable... being more creative... an electric whisk vibrates a lot....

i wouldn't use either but i guess 50-50 choice oil it is

well as i'm a sissy that defult means ginger right? ouchies

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 05:51 AM   #13
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story. Yes, already masturbated looking at the window (so only top was visible), insertated some vegetables or fruits, and once starting to have sex while my wife was cooking but we didn't finish it in the kitchen

2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it? Yes, wooden spoon

3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself? banana

4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt? hot sauce

5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use? It happens. favourite is cumcumber

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times? the wooden spoon

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter? humping counter

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable? Painfull i suppose is a butternut insertion. Pleasurable must be vanilla cream as lube

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube? oil

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy? peeled lemon
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:13 PM   #14
sissybill
Distinguished Member

ust a few kitchen based questions.

i was made too masturbate in my kitchen n cum all over my dinner so i cooked chicken parm n then came all over it and ate it all

2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it? == i beat my ass with wooden spoon n metal sptchla

3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself?==kilbasa

4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt?== hot sauce

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times?== spanked 50 times

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter?== humping counter

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? == cheese grader Most pleasurable?== wooden spoon

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube?== butter

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy?== fuck a peeled lemon
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 07:09 AM   #15
JimmyKarlo

Yes, couple of times already, although it was not really full scale sex, but extensive playing with orgasm. Normally I sneak up to my girl in the kitchen and tease her while she’s busy. Grabbing yer boobs, nipples,pussy, fingering her or slowly undressing her that I can put my dick into her holes. Not too much space for real fucking, but just cuming in her and she continues cooking is amazing. The desert for me is then always prepared… by cleaning up my mess
yes, slapping with a Spione or a Doug roller to squeeze my balls.
Classic: banana, carrots or cucumbers
Probably hot sauce, but I am already at my limit with toothpaste, so never tried it
Not often, but if in need: carrots for starter and a good cucumber would be my fav. An eggplant I did also once, but that’s kind of a challenge
Spoon.. not too much into ball squeezing. It huuurts
Probably kitchen counter, although a cucumber would be a clear signal.. not sure what they might do. Don’t want to scare them
Painful.. everything with sharp edges, but I would not do it, so probably some big vegetables as insertion. And pleasure maybe something sloppy like oil or ice.
I would try butter
No pussy so ginger it is.. never tried it, but it’s on my todo list

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote