Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-26-2016, 02:21 AM   #31
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

When i was in college, a friend brought a girl to where i worked. She was getting arrived the next day and wanted to be with two guys before she got msrried. Pretty wild night, ended up working with her husband years later, made company parties kind of interesting.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:39 AM   #32
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

I lost a bet and had to have a threesome with 2 guys under some benches lol

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:53 AM   #33
Kevin94

Quote:
Originally Posted by novice_girl View Post
That's so hot, I'm really jealous!
I'm in if you wanna do this too.

I guess having Sex with two drunken Girls in the a Car of a Friend of mine right in front of a Club counts right ? I think he still doesn't know what I did in his Car back then lol.
Kevin94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:43 AM   #34
cheese_and_nacho

Back in my boarding school days (which were all of 5 years ago), I studied at a boys-only boarding school. So, of course, as is to be expected, with so many teenage boys locked up in the same place, and hormones all going haywire, we experimented with each other. Although, now that I think of it, some of those boys were definitely gay, or at least bi-curious, because by no means did all of the boys do that.

Anyway, there was a kind of taboo about the whole thing, with a whole lot of slut-shaming going on if anyone was ever explicitly caught. For me, that just made the whole thing so much more appealing. Quite a few guys told me that they found me attractive. And when any of those guys that I found cute tried to make a move on me, I would let them do whatever they liked, fondling my breasts, rubbing my nipples, grabbing and pinching my ass, fondling my cock,whatever. Just as long as no one else was watching. There was this one guy who particularly liked my breasts, he would rub them, and pinch my nipples....he could get me so horny just doing that. And he would whisper in my ears how he would like to get me alone and strip me, and how he would fuck me.
Thinking about him still gets me hard.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:07 PM   #35
AeroLynn

Well I haven't really done all that much but I have done some cam stuff with some people I met online. Apparently they were recording it and told me they were putting it online.. It might be somewhere out there I don't really know..
AeroLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:53 AM   #36
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

I chatted to a guy on Grindr, invited him to my house where I answered the door naked, sucked him off and then let him watch me wank till I came, then let him out still naked. I don't know his name and he's never seen me with a single item of clothing on.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:56 AM   #37
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Rubbing toothpaste on my clitoris while I sat in class, I was wearing a skirt and nobody noticed it because I di dit sneaky with my hands underneath my desk

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:47 AM   #38
crozebra

Once I went to a gay cruising bar. Left everything I had on me, except my shoes, in the coatroom, stripping completely naked in front of the guy working there casually chatting. Then walked into the bar bare ass nude. Ofc, got quite a few reactions, I was the center of attention and loved, guys gathered close by, grabbing my ass and fondling my while passing by me, buying me drinks. Finally I grab one by the hand, take him to an adjacent room, drop to my knees and suck him off like a cum-hungry whore, but I didn't have him cum in my throat but over my slutty face, so I came back to the bar proud of my fresh coating and had a couple more beers with the guys remaining completely naked. Never caught the name of the lucky bastard who blew his load on me, but he had a nice thick shaft.

Limits: pee, scat, face, social suicide, dangerous
crozebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:34 PM   #39
ariana

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmInControl View Post
Does Bali/Indonesia even have a train system? o.o
Woops just saw there’s a reply. Yes we do have.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:41 AM   #40
slaveprince

I like to clear that I am mostly straight and this is the only experiment I have done out of curiosity. It was 2 years ago. I was 20 and feeling curious, so I get on a local gay chatroom, met a guy there went to his place, sucked his cock and then forget all about it, no contact at all.
It was the first time I saw some other guy naked and someone see me naked but he had some experience. So I went there strip down, get down on my knees, grabbed his cock and sucked it till he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed all, really felt disgusting and slutty, licked his cock clean. Then dressed up and went home.
This is my only gay experience offline. Online I still do some task on cam but nothing that serious.
slaveprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:44 PM   #41
Youwillcallmesir.

I was curious about the phrase "go fuck yourself" and never to be deterred by a challenge my quest to seeing if it was possible to literally fuck myself. Well turns out I can totally do it. Makes me feel like an absolute slut.

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik is: youwillcallmesir... (All Full stops included)
Youwillcallmesir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 12:58 PM   #42
Jfreeman1999

Signed up to chaturbate and broadcasted myself cumming on my face and in my mouth. I even did a little strip tease and fingered my ass for them. I think around fifty people were watching by the end of it.
Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:15 PM   #43
Becky Richards
Account Banned

Probably the day my brother and I stripped in front of each other as we had never seen a member of the opposite sex naked, We didn't touch each other or anything and did it as I had just been doing sex education. but really ashamed and we never speak about it
Becky Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #44
hot_nick20

Not sure if this is exactly slutty or more daring, but once i was going by train at night and ... well ... The car i was in was completely empty except for me and i have been horny all night. So i stood up in front of the window, dropped my pants and started jerking of. What made this extra risky was the fact that the car was completely lit up, so everyone on the outside could see exactly what was going on on the inside and on it's way we went through several villages and a city rather slowly and out of settlements it was allways along busy roads. And before i had to get off the train i ... actually got off and shot my cum all across the glass right in front of me.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:17 PM   #45
Beccs

Sluttiest thing I have ever done is probably one night out with friends at a club. Met a random guy started dancing with him and let him finger my pussy and play with my clit right in the middle of the dance floor as we were dancing. I had my ass right against him and his hand went down the front of my skirt.

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

kik: beccs0720
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk