Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-17-2016, 06:57 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default My First Time On A Nude Beach

Went to a nude beach for the first time today. It was a bit of a walk to the beach but it was a nice walk. I made it to the beach and it was fairly empty so I stripped off immediately. Completely butt naked. It felt great to have the air on my naked body and I took a dip and submerged my lower half in the water and played with myself a little. Then I went for a walk but 2 people wearing clothes walked towards me so I got nervous and turned around and decided to sit somewhere while they walked by, but I realized since I was allowed to be naked there, i didn't need to hide so I stood up and faced them and walked by them naked. One of them giggled a bit but I assumed she just found it a little awkward to see a fully naked dude. Later on another dude came by and got naked too, he was friendly and we chatted a little and I left after that. It was definitely less awkward to be naked with another person than it was to be the only one naked with clothed people.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:05 PM   #2
nudeboy81

Hope you enjoyed your first nude beach visit. I remember being quite nervous myself my first time, but i did get hooked XD
Such a great feeling being naked outdoors

Likes; Masturbation, nudity, outdoor, slightly risky, slightly messy.

Limits; Pain, permanent, illegal, poo, staying messy for long times, very public, crossdressing, friends/family and pain.
nudeboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 06:49 PM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

That's a nice little trip to the beach. Anymore adventures there?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:22 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
That's a nice little trip to the beach. Anymore adventures there?
not yet no maybe next summer

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk