Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-15-2016, 07:14 PM   #1
react

Default Outside desperation

A getdare user give me this dare: when I be desperate I have to pee outside naked and do a report about this. There it is.

I was drinking all evening until i Got desperate to pee. 4 bier until it's start to really got hard to contains. I live in a appartement in the second floor. When i can't handle more drink i just take my clothes off. Drink alcool make things easy so I just look through my windows if anyone was here and open my door. I close the door behond me, heart starting to beat up. I push the button to light the stair, they have a countdown about 2 min , I just starting to go in the cave. Fully naked, I was so scared and exited when I reach the corridor cave. I stand there until the light way down for going to the door of back outside.

I open this door in a lot of noises, this fu***** door was blocked. I take a quick look before gooing outside if there is anyone and I take a few steps outside in my babysuit. I was semi-hard when i started to pee, and now i cannot stop. It was pushing my bladder for so long I just cant. So for about 1 min I was looking every side if any of my neighbours was looking. I think they dont see me. When I ve done I just go back inside, light the stairs and run back in my appartement. It was awesome for my second dare outside. Ready to push myself more for the next and thanks for this dare. Hope you did enjoy my reports.
Limits are: scat, family, permanent, blood, face
PM Dare - Make me edge
react is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk