Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-21-2016, 04:57 PM   #1
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Default A tale of three friends

I woke up late. My parents and sister were away, so I had gone to bed late the previous evening, having spent my time texting my friends, watching a TV series on my laptop and doing some internet shopping. Now it was 11am and I had only just woken up!

I rolled onto my back and checked my phone for a few minutes. Light was pouring into my bedroom from the window, it looked like a great day outside. I thought about what I was going to do in the day. Seeing as my parents were away on holiday and my sister had gone with them, I had the house to myself, but this also meant that I would surely be bored. I decided to shoot a quick text to Laura and Ivy, my best friends, inviting them to come over so that we could spend the day together. I got replies from them almost instantly, saying that they would be round at 12 and 12:15 respectively.

I put down my phone and jumped out of bed, and headed to the bathroom. On my way, I caught a look at myself in my full-length mirror. I was looking good, even if I say so myself. I had caught a nice tan from a summer spent lying by my pool. My hair had turned even blonder from the sun, just the way I liked it. I took off my bra to admire my tan lines. Impressive! I stood side-on to the mirror and pulled down my panties at the side as well. Nice! I loved seeing myself naked. I was proud of my body, I was looking better than ever. The only thing I didn't like was my small boobs. I cupped them and sighed. They would never be big, but at least they were pert. I made myself feel better by turning round and admiring my butt. I cheekily slipped my panties off and kicked them away.

That's it, too horny. I jumped back onto my bed, completely naked and found my vibrator in the box I hide it in under my bed. I switched it on and ran it across my nipples and around my breasts before trailing it down to my thighs and eventually nesting it onto my clit. I let out a squeal as I found the right place and began to massage it into me. After a few minutes, I switched it to my left hand, increased the vibrations and used my right index finger to part my pussy lips, pushing the vibrator inside me. I began to pay with my clit with my other hand. I could feel an orgasm begin to stir inside me. I could hear the wetness in my pussy. I increased the vibrations again and bent and spread my legs to allow the vibrator in deeper. I could feel it stronger now, I was moments away. I became aware of how hard I was breathing, and how hard I was fucking myself. I arched my back, and bit my lip.

Then the doorbell rang.

Shit, shit shit I dropped the vibrator, jumped up and pulled a pair of jeans on while I ran to the window overlooking the front door. I couldn't see who it was. It was still too early to be Laura or Ivy. I grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it on as I ran down the stairs. My hair was a mess and I tried to get it out of my face as I approached the door, pulling down my t-shirt as I opened it.

It was Dan, the poolboy and gardener. He had been in the year above me at high-school and was taking a year off to earn some money before going to college. I opened the door with an awkward smile, wondering if I had been making any suspicious noises upstairs.

'Hey Amy!' he said with a smile.

'Hey Dan' I returned the greeting, still unable to wipe the awkward smile from my face.

'Are your mom and dad not here?' he asked.

'Err, no, gone to Cuba for a holiday' I said. Wait, they're not in Cuba, they're in Florida, why the hell did I say that?

'Ah cool! Shall I get on with the list that your dad gave me then?'

'Sure' I said

He looked at me blankly.

'I think he keeps it somewhere inside?' Dan prompted

'Oh right!' I wasn't thinking straight. Dad always wrote a list of stuff for Dan to do in the garden and kept it by the door.

I fumbled in a basket next to the door and retrieved the list, and passed it to Dan.

'Cheers!' he said, gave a wink and headed off.

As he walked off I had a horrible thought. I didn't clean my fingers before I answered the door! Sure enough, my index finger was still covered in juices from my pussy. Shit! What if he saw?! And what if there was some on the list?!

I put that thought out of my mind. He wouldn't even notice if there was...

I ran upstairs, conscious of the time, and had a quick shower, before grabbing a bite to eat. Laura and Ivy would be here soon...

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:
Old 01-21-2016, 10:56 PM   #2
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Great start! I'm hooked please write more!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:29 PM   #3
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I had just finished eating a banana when the doorbell rang again. Feeling a little naught remembering exactly what I was doing last time it rang, I walked to the door, opened it and welcomed Laura.

Laura was tall and dark haired. Her hair came down to below her breasts usually, but today she wore it in a braid. We both stepped forwards and hugged each other.

'Amy it's so nice to see you!' she said with a grin. We hadn't seen each other for a week, which was a long time for us. As we broke away from each other I noted just how tanned her skin was looking. She always had dark skin but Summer made her look even darker.

I smiled as I said, 'Laura it's great to see you too'. We came inside the house and Laura asked me who Dan was, who she had seen as she came up the drive.

'Oh that's Dan, he looks after the garden a couple of times a week'

'He's hot' Laura said with a wink. It was undeniable, Dan was a good looking young man. I cast an eye out the window towards where I knew he was working.

'Yeah, too right!' I agreed with a giggle.

We went up to my room and chatted for a few minutes, catching up on gossip and news before I got a text from Ivy. She was walking up the drive. I went down to greet her and left Laura in my room.

When she arrived, I was already at the door and she too seemed distracted by Dan working out the front. I soon saw why - he had clearly gotten too hot and had taken off his t shirt, and was now working topless.

As Ivy approached, she winked. Ivy was definitely one of the prettiest girls I knew. She had medium length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Though she wasn't quite as tall as me, she was slim and had noticeably large perky breasts. We hugged as I greeted her.

'Hey Ivy, Laura's already here, she's upstairs' I said as we broke off the hug. She beamed and we headed upstairs to my room. As we walked in, Laura was unashamedly staring out the window at the topless Dan.

'Laura you perv' Ivy said as she bounded over to her and gave her a hug.

'He'd be doing the same if it were any of us' she joked, 'and hey, I love a guy with a six pack!'

I wolf whistled mockingly and Laura blushed.

'Alright ladies, what are we gonna do?' Ivy asked.

'Hey, I know, how about truth or dare? We haven't played that since we were like 13!' Laura suggested enthusiastically.

'Are you kidding?' I interjected, 'there's a reason why we haven't played since we were 13!'

'Ok' replied Laura 'I didn't exactly mean like we used to play it! How about we play it a bit more x-rated?' She asked with a wink. Ivy smiled a cheeky smile. I loved the idea.

'I'll take that as a yes then' Laura grinned. 'Ok, how about we spin a bottle to see who gets asked? Then we spin again and the last person asks who it lands on and so on?'

Ivy and I nodded our agreement. A game like this was just the kind of thing that I dreamt about playing. I couldn't quite believe it was happening. I was eager to find out exactly how it was going to play out and just how x-rated it was going to get.

Laura had found an empty coke bottle in my bin and placed it on the floor. We sat around it in a circle around it and Laura span first. My heart was beating fast already. The bottle slowed and pointed directly at me.

'What?!' I pretended to be disappointed and shocked, but in truth I didn't mind being the first one. 'Fine, truth'

Laura thought for a moment and then spoke, 'Ok Amy, how many times a week on average do you masturbate?'

Woah, that was unexpected, especially so early.

Ivy giggled. I thought for a moment about not answering. It was genuinely surprising she had come out with this straight away, and not waited a few rounds to warm up.

I stammered, 'like three or four times?' I could feel myself blushing.

Laura giggled and motioned for me to spin the bottle again, which I did. It landed back on Laura. She picked truth.

'Wahoo! Revenge!' I teased. 'When was the last time you masturbated?' I congratulated myself on having the nerve to ask the question.

She thought for a moment and answered blankly 'last night, I think I was texting you at the time!' she winked.

Ok that's kinda hot

Laura reached down and span the bottle. I could feel my heartbeat racing. It slowed and pointed to Ivy.

'You guys are boring' she said with a laugh, 'I pick dare!'

Laura put her finger to her lips, pretending to think hard, and then said 'Ok Ivy, I dare you to strip down to your underwear'.

Ivy just shrugged, pulled off her socks, and stood up. I had never actually seen Ivy in any state of undress before, and I watched with anticipation as she pulled up her top. Her hair tangled in it and finally dropped down over her bra. I took in the sight of her. She was skinny, I already knew that, but she had the barely noticeable beginnings of defined abs in her stomach.

By now she had unzipped her denim short shorts and was tucking her thumbs into them. In one movement, she turned around with her back to us and pulled them down, letting them drop to the floor.

Laura cheered loudly and I joined in with another wolf whistle. Ivy's butt was clad in only a skimpy thong, and looked perfect, very similar to mine. It seemed to have that perfect curve and perfect amount of roundedness.

She turned round and sat back down, spinning the bottle. Me again.

'Ok, I pick truth, sorry to be boring!'

'Boring!' Ivy said, and then asked me 'Do you have any sex toys?'

I blushed again and I knew it.

'You do don't you!' Laura chimed in, mockingly.

'Sure, I'm not going to hide it!' I said 'I've got a vibrating dildo!'

Ivy grinned and winked. I span the bottle again. This time it landed on Laura, who picked dare.

'Ok Laura, I dare you to very simply kiss Ivy between the legs, through her thong'. I couldn't quite believe that I had just said that.

Laura hesitated for a moment and Ivy laughed, standing up preparing herself.

'I don't know' Laura said hesitantly.

'Do it, it's a dare!' I said 'we're all friends anyway, what does it matter?' I desperately wanted to see this.

Ivy giggled as Laura kneeled in front of her.

She turned and fake-scowled at me. 'I'm getting you back for this bitch!'

She turned back to Ivy and edged her head towards Ivy's crotch.

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Old 02-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #4
Sebheb2112

nice ! can't wait for more.
Sebheb2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:18 PM   #5
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

As Laura's slightly pouted lips made contact with Ivy's thong, I let out a cheer. Laura lingered in that position for 5 seconds before pulling away, blushing bright red. Ivy smiled and, as Laura pulled away, grabbed the back of her head and playfully pulled it in again with a laugh. This time Laura's nose bashed into Ivy's crotch before she could react. We all laughed again.

'Enjoyed that did you?' Laura asked Ivy, though she may well have been asking me to. The answer would have been yes...

Laura now span the bottle again and it landed on me.

Typical!

'I think you've got to choose dare now Amy' Ivy said with a wink.

'Ok, fine, whatever! Dare!' I said in mock reluctance.

Laura giggled and dared me, 'Ok Amy, I dare you to take off your shirt and bra and press your breasts against the window for 30 seconds, so that Dan would be able to see them if he looked'

'No way!' was my immediate reaction. It was one thing doing x-rated dares in front of each other but an altogether different thing to be doing them in front of Dan!

'Dare's a dare!' Laura replied, and Ivy nodded.

'It's true', added Ivy, 'You made Laura do that last one!'

It was true. I unbuttoned my shirt and unhooked my bra behind my back.

'Oh and here's another thing, you're not allowed to look out the window, so you'll never know if Dan saw!'

'Fine, whatever!' I said, again feigning reluctance.

I pulled off my bra and let my breasts free. I didn't feel too embarrassed that they were far smaller than Ivy's but I still felt highly self-conscious.

'Nice tan lines!' Ivy said with a laugh.

Wearing only my shorts, I made my way to the window and allowed Laura to tie my bra round my head to act as a blindfold.

'Can you see?' She asked.

'Nothing' I replied honestly.

She guided me to the window and I suddenly felt a cold rush as my breasts met and pressed against the window. Though it was summer, the window was still surprisingly cold. I could feel my nipples hardening at the sensation.

Laura began a countdown and Ivy clapped. I felt so exposed, not knowing whether Dan was hard at work with his head down, or whether he had noticed and was staring up at my topless body and breasts. Though I felt exposed, I could feel a rush in my groin and I knew I was beginning to get wet. I was just glad that, unlike Ivy, I still had my shorts on so no one would notice.

'Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty!' Laura announced, and I span away from the window, pulling my bra off my head and putting it back over my shoulders.

'Good going girl, but you have to keep your bra and shirt off now!' Laura said.

I groaned but was secretly enjoying having my breasts on full display in front of two of my very best friends.

It was my turn now and I span again. Again it landed on me.

'What happens now?' I asked.

'I think you should have to chose another!' Ivy suggested and Laura agreed with a nod of the head.

'That's so unfair!' I protested, but I knew I wouldn't win the argument. I reluctantly resigned myself to another dare.

'Amy, I dare you to show us your vibrator!' Laura said with a smirk.

Shit!. I thought to myself, realizing exactly how embarrassing this would be. I considered refusing but I knew it would be no use.

I crawled over to my bed and pulled out the shoebox from under it. I pushed it into the middle of the circle and crawled back over. The lid was already off, tossed aside my Ivy and the vibrator was already out.

'It's pink!' was the only thing that Laura could say. Yes, it was very pink.

'Nice!' Ivy said admiringly, 'how much did it cost?'

'Like 35 dollars?' I guessed. It had actually been a gift from my ex boyfriend for my birthday, so I had no idea.

'Has anyone else ever seen it?' asked Laura, holding it up and pressing the 'on' button, causing it to buzz gently.

'Nope, or at least I hope not!' I said. And then I realized I hadn't even cleaned it since I had used it this morning! Though the wetness on it had all but dried, I had a sudden urge to take it back and put it away before anyone noticed. I resisted though, so as not to draw any attention.

Eventually Laura placed it back in the box and pushed it over to my bed again. I thanked the heavens that neither had noticed.

I span again and this time it landed on Laura.

'I'm feeling a bit left out now!' Ivy said and I offered my go at setting the task to her. She took it gladly.

'Ok I choose dare again!' Laura said.

Ivy grinned, knowing she could get her own back for her making her strip to her undies.

'Right, I dare you to get on all fours and let me wedgie you!' she said with a cackle.

'That's mean!' Laura retorted but didn't seem to be objecting too hard. She obediently got onto her hands and knees and pushed her butt into the air. 'Just so long as you don't break my panties!'. Laura's underwear were just poking out of the waistband of her shorts. She was wearing normal baby blue panties, which Ivy took hold of in one hand and pulled sharply up her body. Laura jolted forward slightly before bracing herself, head down, her ponytail falling in front of her face.

'Meanie!' Laura cried, but Ivy kept pulling them.

'You're lucky you're not wearing a thong, they make wedgies hurt big time!' she said knowingly.

Once Ivy had pulled Laura's panties a good 6 inches out of her shorts she let go and they snapped back. Laura stood up and awkwardly cocked up one leg and slid her hand down the back of her shorts to unpick the fabric from between her cheeks. She hitched up her shorts a little and then pulled them back down from the bottoms.

'I guess I deserved it!' she smiled.

She span the bottle and it landed on Ivy, who picked truth.

'Hmmm, we haven't had a truth for a while' Laura thought. 'Seeing as this is getting a bit raunchy, tell us Ivy, how many cocks have you sucked and whose was the biggest?'

It was Ivy's turn to blush this time. She stammered and stuttered before giving her answer.

'Err, I've only sucked three cocks, and the biggest was Mike's', she said, looking almost ashamed. Mike was her ex boyfriend, though they had only lasted three months after making it official. It had been two months since they broke up.

My curiosity got the better of me and I blurted out 'how big was it?'

She blushed even harder, and bit her lip before saying, 'I think it was like 7 inches?' I guess that's pretty big right?

Laura piped up, 'certainly bigger than average! Did you fit it all in?'

'No' Ivy replied, 'maybe two thirds of it?'

'Was he cut or not?' I asked, bursting to ask more questions.

'Yeah he was cut, I've never had an uncut!' she replied.

'So...' Laura took a pause, 'spit or swallow?'

Ivy managed to blush even redder once again. 'It depended, sometimes I used to swallow but sometimes he...' she looked down.

'Yeah?' Laura and I asked in unison.

'Sometimes he used to cum on my breasts or my face' she said with her eye fixed on the floor.

'I'm not surprised with boobs like that!' Laura said with a snorting laugh. Ivy saw the funny side and laughed along too.

And then the doorbell rang again...

Old 02-03-2016, 04:00 PM   #6
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

'Who's that?' Ivy asked, looking up, looking more startled than she needed to be.

'I'm not sure' I answered, jumping up and running to the window. I couldn't see Dan so I assumed it was him. I relayed this information to the others.

Laura laughed, 'you so have to go and answer it!'

I grabbed my shirt and threw it on without my bra not bothering to button it but rather to tie it in a knot below my breasts with my midriff showing. I ran to my bedroom door and then it hit me.

'Wait, I totally forgot I stood in front of the window!' I said in a panic.

'Even if he saw it he's not going to mention it! He'll be too embarrassed!' Laura said, undoing her ponytail and letting her long black lots fall over her shoulders.

I thought for a moment and then ran down the stairs and to the front door.

'Hey Dan!' I said, opening the door with a smile, not for the first time today trying to act normally in front of him.

'Hey Amy' he stopped suddenly as he looked me up and down. I realized suddenly and embarrassedly just how provocative my outfit must have looked, with my navel on show and clearly wearing no bra... I also realized that he hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on before coming up to the house. I couldn't help but notice how his muscular arms and toned abs and torso glistened with sunlight reflecting off the sweat. I pulled myself away from my thoughts, and looked him the eye, despite the temptation to keep staring.

'Errr, just wanted to let you know that I'm finished out the front here and I'm going to go round the back and do some work on the swimming pool, ok?'

'Sure, no probs!' I said with a smile and tried to close the door.as quickly as I could to escape the awkwardness. He foiled my attempt.

'Also, would you mind if I took a dip? It's pretty hot out here and I could do with cooling off'.

'Yeah of course, I don't mind!' I said, smiled, closed the door and turned with my back against it, my heart beating hard in relief. As I ran back upstairs, I decided he probably hadn't seen me, given how he seemed overawed by my outfit.

'What did he want?' asked Ivy 'did he see you?'

'Nah, he was just letting me know that he's working round the back now, and that he's going to have a swim in the pool because he's really hot'.

'Yeah we know he's hot!' Laura joked. 'I wonder if he's brought his swim shorts?' she winked.

That was a point. Had he? If he hadn't he would probably be swimming in his boxers, and if he had, where was he planning to get changed?

I voiced my queries to Ivy and Laura.

'Ohhh!' Ivy said, 'chance of seeing Dan naked!' she gave Laura a playful shove and stood up and walked to the window glass doors that led out from my bedroom onto my balcony. 'I can't see him?'

'Shall we go out and have a look?' Laura asked. Not waiting for a response, she opened the doors and strolled out onto the balcony. Ivy and I followed her, all of us eager to see Dan in some state of undress. We were like little girls who had never seen a naked guy before, trying to get a glimpse of one for the first time, despite the fact we had all had boyfriends.

As Dan came round the side of the house, we knelt down behind the railings, hidden by some seat cushions. He stopped by the pool and kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. Was he going to get changed right in the middle of the garden? Sure enough, facing us, he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down, revealing his tight white boxer briefs. Ivy gave a small squeal and Laura flicked her ear telling her to shut up.

Dan had a lovely body. I had never really seen it before today, but I was becoming quite acquainted with it now. His abs were toned into a smooth and subtle six pack that melted into a defined V that plunged down into his underwear. His pectorals were nicely toned and separated, and his arms were beautifully sculpted. He was tanned, toned and very attractive. He stretched out his arms over his head and then took a running dive into the pool, causing a small splash. As he surfaced, he flicked back his hair spraying water all around, and swam back to the side. As he emerged from the water, to our collective delight, his white underwear had turned slightly transparent. I couldn't get a good enough view to see what we all wanted to see, but then the real fun began. With his back turned to us, and still clearly unaware of his admirers, he hooked his thumbs inside his boxers and pulled them down, letting them drop to his ankles.

Laura let out a slight gasp at the sight of Dan's bare ass. It was far whiter than the rest of him, and a clear tan line was visible just above his crack. Was it my imagination, or when he pulled down his boxers had I seen something dangle between his legs? Probably just wishful thinking and my mind playing tricks on me. Dan, now fully naked, and still frustratingly with his back to us, stretched again, grabbed his shirt, rubbed his hair to dry it and threw it back on his bag.

He then grabbed his shorts that he had taken off before jumping in, and pulled them up over his legs.

Ivy turned to me wide-eyed and open-mouthed. I couldn't help but laugh at her expression. Dan then walked over to the pool house and disappeared for a while. The three of us crept back inside.

'Why the hell did he get naked?!' Ivy asked incredulously.

'I have no idea, how weird was that?' I responded.

'Are you really complaining?' Laura said with a giggle, peaking out the window again.

'Did he really think he wouldn't be seen?' Ivy suggested.

'Or did he want to be seen?' Laura replied.

'I guess he knows my parents aren't here, and maybe he doesn't know you two are here and assumes I'm working or not interested in looking outside!' I said.

'But still, he told you he was going to swim right?' Laura countered.

'True I guess...' Ivy agreed, and then said 'maybe he was saying thank you for exposing your breasts to him!' she giggled. I blushed.

I couldn't shake the image of Dan's naked body from my mind. This was crazy! I would never get naked in someone's backyard, even if I knew they weren't in! And he knew I WAS in! My thoughts were interrupted by Laura laughing and pointing at Ivy.

'Ivy, you definitely got a bit excited there!' Laura was pointing at Ivy's crotch, where a small wet patch had appeared in her black thong. She blushed once again.

I tried to make her feel less embarrassed, 'I think I'd be lying if it didn't excite me too!' I said, in solidarity.

'Yeah me too if I'm honest!' Laura admitted.

'So what are we going to do now girls?' I asked, kind of eager to get back to playing truth or dare, given the way it was going, but careful not to sound too keen.

Ivy thought for a moment while she ran her hands through her blonde hair, holding it back off her face and cheeks. 'Maybe we should go for a swim?'

Old 02-03-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Well I went crazy on this tonight guys!

Please inbox me if you like it, you can suggest things you'd like to happen and I'll take them into consideration!

Old 02-03-2016, 06:19 PM   #8
Mr.Sir23
Baby Member

Great story...Please keep writing...
Mr.Sir23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:44 AM   #9
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Laura thought for a moment before saying 'maybe in a few minutes, but I think we're all up for playing some more truth and dare at the moment...'

I nodded my agreement and Ivy said she was happy to do whichever.

'Who's go is it to spin?' she asked

'Yours' I said, and she span the bottle hard. When it eventually stopped, it landed on me.

'I guess it'll have to be a dare then!' I said, hoping for something as naughty as they had recently been.

'Amy, I dare you to get on all fours and take 10 spanks from each of us two on your bare butt!' Ivy announced with a grin on her face.

My heart skipped a few beats at the thought of my two best friends seeing my bare ass. Despite us being great friends none of us had never seen any of the others in anything less than bikinis. This would be the first time they had seen my butt. The thought of being exposed to them once again turned me on no end.

'Ok, but I'm so going to get you back for this!' I said, and crawled onto my hands and knees. Ivy, still wearing only her matching black underwear, came over to me and I stood myself up on my knees and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my thighs to my knees.

'Nice thong!' Laura said with a giggle. I was wearing a lacy pink g-string that left little to the imagination.

'Yeah and nice butt!' Ivy said as she knelt next to me.

I took a deep breath and hooked my thumbs into the back of my thong. I inched it down over my butt until it sat in the crease between my legs and ass, careful not to let the front come down with it. I dropped to my hands, presenting my bare naked butt to Laura and Ivy.

'Sexy!' Laura said with another giggle, and Ivy placed her hand on my right cheek.

'Who's going first then?' Ivy asked.

'All yours' said Laura. With that, Ivy raised her hand off my butt and brought it back with a spank, landing it cleanly on my left cheek.

I winced, but I had always loved being spanked by my ex boyfriend. I suddenly became very conscious of the fact that if my thong slipped any further down my legs then my friends would get a view of far more than just my butt.

The second spank landed on the other cheek. I couldn't quite believe that Ivy had her hand on my ass and was seemingly enjoying spanking me. Between her remaining spanks, she cupped my buttocks, rubbing them gently. Her last spank was the hardest.

'Right, your go Laura!' Ivy said, and stood up.

'I'm getting you back for this Ivy, I swear!' I threatened as Laura took up the same position.

Laura's spanks were softer than Ivy's, but she lingered longer on my ass between them. I could feel myself getting wetter and prayed that my thong didn't slip. When Laura was done, I was eager to pull it back up and rebuttoned my shorts straight away. I span the bottle again and to my joy it landed on Ivy.

'Yes! Revenge!' I shouted pointing at Ivy. She blushed heavily.

'Truth!' she chose defiantly, but Laura groaned loudly and convinced her it was only fair to choose another dare.

'Right Ivy, here's your payback!' I stood up and walked to the window to see where Dan was. He seemed to be doing something in the poolhouse, which was the other side of the pool from the main house. He didn't seem to be paying attention to anything except what he was busy with.

'Dan is in the poolhouse currently, I dare you to strip naked, run outside, and steal his boxers and shirt from his bag! Once you get back the house, those are the only things you're allowed to put back on'

'What the hell?!' Ivy said, her draw dropping, 'that's not fair!'

'A dare's a dare!' Laura said.

'Come on Ivy, it's only fair, and Dan's not even paying attention!' I chipped in.

A smile spread across Ivy's face. 'What the hell, I'll do it' she said defiantly'. Laura and I cheered as we headed downstairs to the kitchen, which looked out onto the terrace and pool. Dan was clearly still in the poolhouse. Ivy was only wearing her underwear still, and I couldn't wait to see her naked. I had always had a bit of a girl crush on her. In fact, although I would never ever pursue a relationship with a girl, I had always thought that I was at least a little bit bisexual. I had never had an experience with a girl however.

Ivy looked nervous but we were both encouraging her. Laura seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. I unlocked the doors to the terrace and pushed them open quietly, so as not to draw attention to what was about to happen.

'Right Ivy, time to strip!' I said.

Ivy paused for a moment, then reached behind her back and undid her bra, sliding it off her arms. For a few seconds, I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect breasts. I knew from girly chats that she measured an impressive 32DD but it wasn't just their size that impressed. Her breasts were perfectly identical, sat equally high on her chest and were perfectly rounded as well. They did not sag or hang down, instead they were firmly pert. Her nipples were small and pink.

Next Ivy reached down to her black thong and turned away from us. She pulled it down and off in one swift movement, revealing her tight and rounded butt sitting on top of her skinny legs. She made no effort to cover herself up as she turned around, presenting her full naked body to Laura and me. I couldn't help but look down at her crotch. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and neatly around the sides to form a perfect triangle. Unlike her head hair, her pubes were a mid-brown color. She seemed to have removed all the hair from underneath.

Laura wolf whistled at the sight of Ivy's naked body. She blushed once again, and looked out the open door. Dan's bag was around 20 yards from the door, but he had clearly zipped his wet boxers and shirt inside.

Before we knew what was happening, she made a dash for it, running across the terrace to Dan's bag. If he came out from the poolhouse, we all knew that Ivy would get spotted. I noticed that as she ran, nothing on her body wobbled. There was barely an ounce of fat on her.

She arrived at Dan's bag and crouched beside it. She seemed to be struggling to open it, and every few seconds she glanced towards the poolhouse. If she got spotted, not only would she be seen stark naked, but she would also have been caught looking through Dan's bag. Eventually she managed to open the bag and rooted round inside it for Dan's wet boxers and shirt. Finally she pulled them out and zipped the bag back up. Holding a garment in each hand, she sprinted back to the house, her DDs bouncing up and down as she ran. She made it through the door just as I spotted Dan emerge from the poolhouse. Had he seen?

'Great work!' Laura said clapping her on the back and giving her a slap on the butt as she ran through the door.

'That was terrifying!' she said. I noticed she made no effort to cover herself up or get Dan's clothes on now that her dare was over. Was she enjoying being naked in front of her friends? If so, I could certainly sympathize. There was something erotic and horny about being exposed in front of people you feel comfortable with, and feeling their eyes on you.

Finally Ivy put Dan's shirt on, in the style I was wearing mine, unbuttoned but tied below her breasts. She stepped into Dan's wet boxers and winced at the feeling. She pulled them up around her waist.

'Ewww they feel weird! I don't like it!' she said pulling faces.

'Tough luck, that was the dare!' I said mockingly.

'Technically' Ivy said, 'you said these are the only things I was allowed to put back on...' she looked at me.

'What's your point?' I asked confused.

'Well surely I don't have to wear them then, only if I want to?'

Woah! She definitely loves being naked!. I thought to myself. She was right though, I had said that she was only allowed to where them, not that she had to. And hey, I was only too happy for her to stay bottomless.

'Sure you can take the off then!' I said. Ivy pulled them down and seemed glad to have them off.

The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:
Old 05-31-2016, 11:47 AM   #10
Dareme_B

Default Great story!

Please finish this one, I can't wait to find out what happens.
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:22 PM   #11
Nightmaze01
Account Banned

Great story so far!
Nightmaze01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:09 AM   #12
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Please continue!
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 02:17 PM   #13
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

waiting patiently for the continuation. only so many times i can wack off to this without an update..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:19 PM   #14
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

It was kind of odd to have Ivy stood totally bottomless in front of us. She was a fine sight nonetheless. I could barely drag my eyes away from her exposed midriff and privates, but for the sake of hiding my girl-crush, I managed to look her in the eye and ask what we should do now.

'Well, since I've had to do such a difficult and naughty dare, I guess it's only fair that you two do the same!' she said with a naughty wink.

I was about to reply before Laura interrupted me 'too right I guess, it's only fair' she turned to me and inclined her head to one side. 'So who gets to choose for who?'

'I guess it would work if Ivy chose for you Laura, and then you choose for me?' I suggested. I was incredibly excited at the prospect of doing another challenging dare in front of my friends.

'Ok' said Ivy, 'I've got to think up a good one!'. She looked excited as she visibly turned over the possibilities in her head. 'Ok', she looked Laura dead in the eye as she spoke to her, 'Laura, you have to go for a swim in the pool, but you can only wear your bikini bottoms and a white shirt, no bikini bra. When you get it out, your shirt should have turned see-through. Then you have to go up to Dan and chat to him!'

Laura smiled a half smile and blushed a little.

'Ok, I'll do it!' she said. Her gusto was encouraging, I felt we were all equally excited with the way this day was turning out.

'Amy, do you have a white t-shirt I can borrow? And can you grab my bikini bottoms, they're in my bag?' Laura asked. I ran upstairs and grabbed her an old t-shirt of mine and rummaged through her bag for her bikini. It was black and a lace-up at the side style.

Giving them to Laura, she turned round with her back to us and pulled down her shorts and baby blue panties. I enjoyed the fact that she had no qualms at all with us seeing her butt, though it was larger than mine and Ivy's it sat proudly on top of her toned legs. Secretly I wished that I could have seen the other side of her. Somehow I imagined that I might do just that before the end of the day. She pulled up her bikini bottoms and turned back around, taking off her top and unclasping her bra behind her back. Her breasts were magnificent. Not as big as Ivy's but larger than mine. Full and even, and topped with, as I had just noticed to my surprise, fully erect nipples.

'Bit excited are you?' I suddenly realized myself say.

'Shut up Amy, don't pretend you don't love it!' Laura bit back playfully.

She pulled on the white t-shirt and before I had a chance to respond, she was out of the door and walking towards the pool. Dan was working beside it and Laura pretended not to notice his eyes on her as she walked down the steps and immersed herself in the water. She dived under and came back up, brushing her wet hair from her face. As she walked back to the shallow end and up the steps, Ivy squealed with delight that the wet and see-through t-shirt was now clinging to Laura's breasts. By the looks of it, Ivy wasn't the only one who had noticed.

Dan was having a long sideways look at Laura as she emerged, wide-eyed, unaware that we were watching him closely. Laura pretended that she hadn't noticed her breasts and nipples being on full display as she reached the top of the steps and strode towards Dan.

'Refreshing isn't it?' she said, smiling.

'Very refreshing' Dan answered, unsure where to look.

Laura tied up her hair as she said, 'much work to do today?'

'Yeah, loads, but I don't mind' he answered, eyes still flitting between Laura's chest and her face.

'Too bad' Laura remarked, then turned round and walked back to the house. Dan's eyes were firmly fixed on Laura's butt until she disappeared inside.

'Man that was nerve-racking!' she said as she stepped inside.

Up close, as up close as Dan had been, there was no mistaking the outline of the weight of her breasts and the hard nipples.

'It was amazing, he couldn't take his eyes off them!'

'I know how you feel about the wet clothes though Ivy' Laura said, 'it's horrid' as she pulled off the t-shirt and dropped it on the floor, leaving her standing in just her bikini bottoms. I suddenly felt curiously overdressed.

'Well Amy, guess it's your turn now!' Laura said with a grin, making no effort to cover her modesty.

'Bring it on!' I goaded, secretly praying that I got to indulge equally in some exhibitionism.

'So for you Amy, something a bit different' Laura smirked, 'Ivy had to steal Dan's boxers, but I think that's mean seeing as he'll be going home without any underwear...' she tailed off and smirked again, 'Amy, you have to hide your own underwear inside Dan's bag. I'm sure he'll enjoy that lacy pink thong of yours'.

My mind froze for a second. Shit. Ok, he's not going to know which one of us did it, but he's going to know it was one of us for sure. And yeah, he's not going to tell my parents but...

'Ok I'll do it' I said, rising to the challenge. 'But how?'

'The same way as Ivy did, when he's not looking' Laura said, smirking yet again. 'Oh and another thing, you have to go out there wearing your shirt and a towel around your waist. When you get out there, get your undies in the bag, and then you have to "accidentally" expose yourself to Dan by dropping your towel.

I felt my jaw drop. Oh crap

Old 07-02-2016, 12:53 PM   #15
ksoma
getDare Succubus

absolutely loving this

Advertisements
Kink Talk