Old 12-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default Birthday Present

Hi everyone! this is my first story so be kind. English is not my first language so don't criticise. Hope you like it!

Scarlet Villaneau was the only child of Joseph Villaneau, the Russian Billionaire who spoilt his daughter more than anyone else ever did, he had married Rachel Monroe, an american supermodel and they had Scarlet, Rachel died during childbirth but Scarlet, now 15 years old, grew up to be just as beautiful as she had, Joseph worked around the world and Scarlet stayed in their country mansion outside of New York, seeing her father maybe 10 days a year. She didn’t care, she was the most spoiled child in the world, her bank account had over $900,000,000 dollars in it and she would buy whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Tall, blonde and sexy and smart she lived the perfect life, but eventually just getting whatever she wanted wasn’t enough, eventually she wanted someone, all her friends only hung out with her because she was rich, she wanted someone who would do exactly what she said, when she said it, who she could lay with and do whatever she wanted with, and who most importantly could be her sex toy, she decided that she wanted a boy, her age, who she could dress as a girl and force to behave as a girl, so that she got both a friend and toy in one. So before her 16th birthday she asked her father for just that, he agreed and said he would find her the perfect fit, someone who was submissive, who would be kind, who would follow orders, who would look good in a dress and who was clever and handsome.

I was unlucky enough to be that person, my name is Richard, 15 years old, slender build, average height, very intelligent and a natural submissive, I had never met Scarlet, I lived in an entirely different state but my father had once refused a deal with Joseph Villaneau and he had decided this was a good opportunity to get him back. So one day, the day before Scarlet’s birthday, as I was walking home from school a black van pulled up beside me, and three men jumped out, they grabbed me and pulled me into the car, I had no idea what was going on as they gagged me, blindfolded me, handcuffed me, stripped me naked and threw me into a cage in the corner of the van.

We drove for more than an hour until I could hear us pull up a drive and into a garage, I could not see anything as my cage was roughly yanked out of the car and chucked on the ground, I heard someone, he sounded like he was in charge, shouting that the cage was handle with care and that the supervisor wanted to see some of the presents, “Load presents 1, 2 ,7, 16, 29, 45, 46, 81, 127, 212 and 298 onto the trolley and take them to him” he said, I felt myself getting lifted onto the trolley and boxes be placed on top and around me before it was wheeled forwards and around a corner into an elevator, the elevator went down what felt like a floor or two whilst the man hummed, then I was wheeled out and into what felt like a very large office, “All special presents for your inspection sir” the man said, another man, the supervisor, spoke much more elegantly “Thank you Mark, how is the wrapping going?” “We are through about half sir, I understand that presents 1 to 200 are being opened by Miss Villaneau tomorrow morning with her father and Miss Fox, and that presents 201 to 515 are being opened at the party tomorrow evening” Mark said, “That is correct, make sure you prioritise the wrapping of 1 to 200 before the others” the supervisor said, “Will do sir” Mark replied. “I will call for you when I want these returned, dismissed.” the supervisor said and I heard Mark’s boots walk out of the room. The I heard the supervisor go back to his desk and type for about half an hour, he made a phone call about a pink Ferrari delivery and then began to take boxes off the trolley, I could hear him cut open the box, check it’s contents, sometimes make a few adjustments and then set it aside followed by typing, he got through 4 presents humming to himself when he grabbed the cage and pulled it onto the floor, he opened the latch and pulled me out, removing my blindfold but not the gag, he was a tall handsome man, with a sharp, pronounced face, “Right”, he said, “You are present number 29, I assume you have no idea what is happening right now so I am going to tell you, you must have heard of Joseph Villaneau and of his daughter Scarlet, well, her birthday is tomorrow and she has requested a sissy slave to dress up and fuck all she wants, you are that person, you will be her main present tomorrow and will come with an entirely new wardrobe for you as well as a load of accessories and toys for her to use when playing with you. You are to obey her every command from the moment you enter into her service tomorrow morning, if you so much as disobey her at all, if you even talk back to her one bit, if you break one rule she creates then you will be disposed of. You will be her friend, her baby, her dog, her servant, her maid, her fuck doll, and whatever else she wants, you are no longer called Richard you are called whatever she wants whenever she wants, you will be treated well, you will eat with her and do everything with her, you will go shopping with her, she will buy you clothes and you will get to wear beautiful dresses and clothes, if she wishes you will get a sex change and become a girl, you no longer get to choose what you do, she owns you in every way and you will obey her or you will be punished, do you understand?” He grabbed my hair and I nodded. “Good, now we have to get you fit for tomorrow” he pressed a button on his desk and said, “ladies, present 29 is ready for finishing” and he shoved me back in the cage.

Three ladies walked in with another smaller trolley, the supervisor lifted me onto it and they wheeled me out of the room and along a corridor into what looked like the largest dressing room in the world, it had a row of mirrors, a wall of makeup, a wall of wigs and endless racks of clothes and accessories. The three women, all early twenties and extremely beautiful pulled him out of the cage, “We are Miss Villaneau’s private stylists, we do all of her dressing hair and makeup, we are going to make you into the perfect girl for tomorrow! Isn’t it fun!” I sat there motionless, I could not comprehend why this had happened to me, how this had happened to me, they dragged me across to the makeup tables and sat me down, remembering what the supervisor had said I did not struggle, they sat me down, and got to work, they started with my penis, tucking it in between my legs, then they bought out a full set of pink lingerie, panties, bra, corset and suspender belt, they told me to put the panties on and I did, then they bought out two silicon breast forms and attached them to my chest, “These are just temporary, Miss Villaneau will decide exactly which ones she wants permanently attached”, they then put the bra on for me and began with the corset, they wrapped it round and made it extremely tight, I could hardly breathe, “You’ll get used to it” they said, once you are on a diet and begin taking oestrogen your body will mould more easily, they attached the suspender belt but then one of them remembered something “Wait, girls, won’t she have to go in the night, it is 9 now and she hasn’t gone for 5 hours, didn’t the supervisor say to put her in a diaper because Miss Villaneau found it sexy?” “Yes of course” another one of them replied, “stupid us”, they grabbed the panties and replaced them with an all pink hello kitty diaper, one of them went back and returned with some skin coloured stockings, they waxed my legs and pulled all the hair out, it was the most painful thing I had ever done and they said I would have to do it once every two days, they then rolled the stockings up and attached them to the suspenders, looking in the mirror, aside from my face I looked like a sexy girl. The ladies too turned to my face, “First we need to fix the hair” they said and pulled out a razor, I looked at it in panic and they laughed, “don’t worry” they said, “we’ll give you much better hair than you have at the moment before two of them held me down while the other one shaved off all my hair” I lay on the floor sobbing, my hair was gone, I was bald, but not for long, they grabbed one of the wigs off the wall, curly blond with streaks that was below shoulder length, they applied some sort of liquid to the inside of the wig and pressed it onto my head, “This is an adhesive that will not come off unless a solvent is applied, Miss Villaneau will decide what hair she wants you to have and then a more permanent adhesive can be applied” Looking back in the mirror I did not recognise myself, they pulled out some makeup and applied moisturiser, foundation, maScara, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and blusher to my face, explaining how I should apply it myself as they went along, once my face was finished I found myself needing a shit, “I need the toilet” I tried to say through my gag, “Well why do you think you are wearing a diaper silly?” One of the girls said, I really did not want to shit in a diaper but realised that if I did it soon then at least the’ll change it and I wouldn’t have to sit in it all night, so I pushed it out and before I knew it there was a massive shit and loads of piss in my diaper, “I did a shit, change me” I said through my gag, “Ew no way” one of them said, “and besides, Miss Villaneau will want to change you herself. Now shut up we’re nearly finished we just need to do the dress” and as she said that another one pulled out a very short strapless pink dress which they squeezed me into and zipped up. They shoved a pair of pink 5 inch heals onto my feet and locked them on with padlocks, putting the key on a chain around my neck.

One of them got out a phone and made a call, “present 29 is ready for wrapping” she said, and two big men walked in and grabbed me by the arms, they lifted me clean off the floor and carried me through to another room, I was taken into another room, placed in another small cage, my gag was removed and I was locked in by a padlock, the cage was then shoved into a large cardboard box which was then taped up and a number of holes were punched into it so I could breathe, I could see through one of the holes that pink wrapping paper was being wrapped around the box and then it was lifted up by the two men who carried it with me inside along the corridor to the elevator and then up to the original garage.

I could see through one of the holes a pile with hundreds of boxes, all wrapped and of all different shapes and sizes, from tiny square ones to massive ones the size of cars, and they were being loaded in groups into a massive service elevator, I was carried straight into the elevator which then went up 4 floors and opened onto a luxurious corridor, carpeted with gold framed pictures lining the walls, I was picked up and carried along it and into a massive room which I would have thought was a ballroom were it not for the carpet and bed in the middle of the room, presents were being loaded up in a massive pile along one of the walls, I was transported across to the middle and placed on top of a large square box, then more boxes were placed on top of me and I was buried. For the next two hours or so I could hear more and more presents being placed on the pile, eventually it all went quiet for a while and the lights turned off until they came back on and I could hear the voice of a man and a woman, both clearly drunk. I thought that they must be Joseph Villaneau and the “Miss Fox” that I had heard spoken about earlier, she was very drunk and screamed when she saw the pile of presents, “Wow! So many beautiful things!” She said, “Which one is her fuck puppy, we should get him out and have a threesome babe” she said, my heart started pumping faster, “lets check the schematic, number 29, oh wait it’s buried in the middle so we can’t get it out, maybe Scar will let us have him for a few nights though” Joseph said, “Thank god” I thought. Joseph and Miss Fox got into bed, she did a striptease for him and they had sex for over an hour, eventually they fell asleep and so did I though it was restless.

Last edited by HannahTheDiaperSlut; 12-14-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: minor adjustments
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HannahTheDiaperSlut for this post:
Old 12-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #2
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default Part 2

In the morning I was woken up by the lights being turned on and the screams of an exited 16 year old girl, “Oh papa yay!” She screamed, “I want to open them all!” “And so you shall” replied Joseph, “They are numbered and placed in the order you should open them, the diagram is over there” I heard Joseph say, Scarlet picked up the sheet and turned to the pile, I could hear her pick up the first box and tear of the paper, “new clothes! yay! Thank you papa!” she said and moved on to the next box, she slowly worked her way through twenty seven presents, ranging from clothes to phones to month long holidays in the Maldives, and I could hear her take the twenty eighth from the top of my box, she ripped off the paper and I could make out from an air hole some silver chain, “a dog collar and lead?” she said, “but I don’t want a dog, I already have a cat papa, don’t you remember this” Joseph just smiled knowingly “Open the next one” he said, and grabbed my box and putting it on the floor, Scarlet tore off the wrapping paper and got to the box, she still didn’t know what it was, “Why are there holes in it” she asked, but before Joseph could respond she had torn open the cardboard and screamed, “Oh papa I love it!” looking it me in the cage, “thank you papa you got me what I wanted!” I once my eyes adjusted to the light I could see her, wearing short pink cotton shorts and a pink sleep top which barely reached the bottom of her bust, she had golden flowing hair, long legs and a perfect face, she really was as beautiful as everyone said, before I had time to take it all in she had opened the cage door and was kneeling on the floor in front of the cage, “Here girl” she said, treating me like a dog, “hear girl” obviously supposed to crawl towards her and remembering the supervisor yesterday I did just that and crawled out of the cage towards her. She gestured to me to sit in front of her and I did that, she gently trounced my hair and guided my head into her lap where she caressed my face and hair, she then attached the collar and chain and guided me back into the cage, closing the door, “Thank you so much papa”, she said, “I can’t wait to play with her”.

She opened the next few presents, all of them in some way related to me, hundreds of dresses and clothes in my size, loads of wigs and makeup, fake breasts, also a large amount of baby items, diapers, cots, bottles and baby food, and, most worryingly, box 43 contained lots and lots of bondage gear; restraints, whips, massive dildos and but plugs, strapons and many more equally Scary items. Eventually the focus of the presents moved away from me, she got a diamond plated iPad cover, the pink Ferrari which the supervisor had been talking about as well as loads more clothes for both me and her, present 97 was a super yatch and 200 was a massive private island fully kitted out designed especially for her which she could do whatever she wanted with, it had a staff of 50 and she could visit whenever she wanted, taking whoever she wanted.

Joseph and Miss Fox watched as she opened all these presents, Joseph was a middle aged man, well built, Miss fox was in her mid 20s, wearing silk pyjamas she had long blond hair and was constantly fawning over Joseph. When she had opened all the presents Joseph called to get them all transported to her room, she took me out of the cage and led me by the collar to her room three floors above, her chambers took up the whole floor and she had a massive bedroom, bathroom and series of dressing rooms, each for different items of clothing, she also had a cinema, kitchen and gym. When we arrived the supervisor from yesterday was waiting for her “And how did you enjoy your presents?” he asked, “I have taken the liberty of exactly replicating your chambers on the floor below for your new friend, all her clothes have been moved there. There are also some less… pleasant rooms below where your cinema room is, the code to them being he same as the one to the garage, “thank you martin, dismissed” she replied, and martin sulked away to the elevator.

“Now” she said, “Time for the introduction. I am Scarlet Villaneau, I haven’t decided who you are yet, you will do exactly what I say or else. Normally you will be a girl, you will dress like one first I will help you choose outfits and with your makeup but eventually you will learn, it will be fun teaching someone to be as perfect as me. You will be my friend, will play with me, will go above and beyond what I ask. Your only aim in life if to make me happy. Is this clear?” she asked “Yes” I said looking at her shoes, “you will loo me in the eyes when you address me and will call me either mistress or Miss Scarlet, once we get to know each other I may allow you to call me Scarlet or even Scar.” “Yes Miss Scarlet” I replied. “Good, now, the rules, firstly sleeping, you will go to sleep only when I allow you to, you will mirror my routine in that you change, wash and go to bed when I do, you will slam either in your own bed, or on the floor by my bed, or in your cage by my bed, or maybe in the bed with me. I want to become friends with you and want you to like me and want to please me. You will wear a diaper when I say so, often at night I like you to, I have a variety of pills which may render you unable to decide when you need to go which you will take if I desire so, depending on my mood I will allow you to change or not. You will eat one of a number of things, most of the time as a girl you will follow a very strict diet, no sugary or sweet things at all, this is the same as mine though I sometimes break mine, you will not break yours, as baby you will eat baby food and as a dog dog food, you will occasionally be allowed alcohol when I wish it. I hardly see my family and basically rule this estate, when I eat with my family you will join me and whenever I have friends over you will be one of them. To the world you will be my new best friend, you will go with me everywhere, always behind me but always there, you will become famous through me, whenever I am on the cover of Teen Vogue, so will you, you will be wanted by millions, admired by millions. For now I have decided to keep your penis for when I want to have sex with you but I may decide that it is a nuance and they you will have a sex change. I think your name will be either Amy Wilson or Sloane Monroe, what do you think?” “Well Miss Scarlet I think it is up to you but personally I would go for Amy Wilson” I said, “Really?” she said, “I agree, so Amy, time for me to test you out, lets go down to your floor.”

We went downstairs and she showed me around the floor, I had a massive bed four meters across, sunken into the ground in the shape of a heart, just like Scarlet’s, a huge bathroom but that did not even compare to the dressing rooms, there was a separate room for bras, panties, other lingerie like corsets and suspender belts, sleep clothes, swimming costumes, sports clothes, tops, bottoms, dresses, makeup, accessories and jewellery, jackets and coats, and shoes. She showed me through all these rooms, leading me, still in the dress, by the collar, she came to a closed door with a keypad, “this” she said typing in a code, “Is your punishment room”, she opened the door and what lay before me Scared me deeply.

Restraining tables, whips, paddles, chains and handcuffs, massive dildo fucking machines, and lots of other cages and restraints, “now hopefully you won’t be in here often, unless I feel like it” she said wickedly, “but behave badly and I will not be gentle” “yes mistress” I said terrified. “Now, we have a big party tonight and have to be ready by 5:30, so we should probably start prepping at 12:30, that gives us 2 whole hours to get to know each other! Follow.” she lead me back upstairs to her room, and ordered me to lay on the bed, she got out four sets of handcuffs and locked each one of my limbs to the bed, chaining my collar to the headboard. “Your collar is padlocked onto your neck and will be at all times unless I give you special allowance, as you can see it is fluorescent pink and the padlock is small and silver, everyone will think it is just a neckless, it is also fitted with a tracking device and shocking device so you can’t run away but I don’t think you’ll want to!” She said smiling, “now, I see you are wearing a diaper, sexy” She said and lent over my, her face was centimetres away from mine, she drooled onto my face, I was getting more and more aroused and my penis bulged in the diaper, she look at it and said “oh you like that then?” She slid the heavily messed diaper down my legs and looked in it, she took a deep sniff of the contents and then tossed it aside, she looked at my penis, now fully erect, longer than 6 inches, covered in shit and said “now isn’t that messy, let me clean it up” she claimed on the bed and straddled me so that her but was in my face and her mouth came down on my penis, she began to lick, first she just licked of all of the shit, she took my ball sack in her mouth and sucked it clean, then she went back to the penis, sucking it hard she took it deep into her mouth going up and down fast I started moaning and she kept sucking until eventually I climaxed and ejaculated my whole load into her mouth, she kept it there, I was panting and she turned around to face me, she put her face to my lips and kissed me deeply, in the process decanting all of my sperm into my mouth. “swallow” she ordered and I did so, it tasted salty but not unpleasant, I was still recovering from the best orgasm in my life.

“I hope you enjoyed that” she said, “because girls don’t get blowjobs, and seen as you are a girl now, you are no longer allowed to masturbate or ejaculate unless I want you to.” She was unlocking my restraints, “You are going to start taking oestrogen, it will give your body a more female shape, your thighs will get wider and you will grow the beginnings of breasts, until then you will be wearing a body suit that is like a swimsuit but which will give your body that curve, it will mould perfectly to your body and is exactly your skin tone and texture so you will look exactly like a girl even when naked because it also has breast forms built in to it, and, more excitingly, a false vagina which will allow you to piss, and though it is not deep it is incredibly realistic, allowing you to be ate out without the person knowing, you will also experience sexual pleasure when this happens because it is connected to your penis. In fact, it is time to start getting ready so undress immediately”, she helped me take of my dress, unlocked my shoes and helped me get them off, loosened my corset and then helped me remove all my other garments, she applied a solvent which made my fake breasts fall off and I was standing there naked. “I already know what I am wearing so it will only take me an hour and a half to get ready, you on the other hand, we have to pick out an outfit for. First put on the body suit” she said throwing me this odd item, I climbed into it like a swimsuit and it shaped around my body perfectly, it had no straps but adhered to my skin and went up to just above my bust, it was the perfect skin tone and looking into the mirror I looked like a naked woman, vagina perfectly formed and breasts that many girls would kill for. She pulled me back downstairs to my dressing rooms, we started in the panties room, she picked out a pair of silk pink ones, they felt really good and fit perfectly, we went through to the bra room and she said I would be wearing a strapless red one with padding, she helped me put it on and we moved through to the other lingerie room, she picked out a small corset which she tied very tightly, much tighter than the other one, I was having real difficulty breathing but she said to get over it and that I would get used to it before the party, she grabbed a pair of skin coloured tights and told me to put them on which I did, we moved through to the dresses room and she told me to sit on the floor, she went around the room pulling down various dresses, long black ball gowns, short pink PVC clubbing dresses, eventually she turned round and said, “We’re going to do a little fashion show, there are about 20 dresses here, try each one on individually, start with that one” she said pointing at a blood red maxi dress with halter style top and a split down the middle to the waist, I put it on and walked around for a bit before she told to move on, I tried more than 20 dresses, going back to some and eventually she settled on a very short black strapless dress which revealed a lot of my cleavage. We moved through to a room full of shoes, one wall had flats, and on the others heels were arranged in order of height. “Now I know you are not good with heels so I am going to start you off with only 4 inches tonight, soon you will be able to wear and walk in 5 or 6 inch platform shoes perfectly”. She picked out a pair of four inch ankle height boots, “these would go perfectly with that dress!” she said, and ordered me to put them on, I had some difficulty shoving my foot in the boot but once it was in there it fit perfectly, ”hmm” she said, “I might get you operated on to make your feet smaller and more female.” I just stood there wobbling in my heels and dress, we went through to the makeup room, one of the girls from yesterday was standing there, “This is charlotte, I believe you must have met” Scarlet said, “Charlotte, this is Amy, you did a magnificent job on the makeup yesterday, I want fluorescent pink nail polish on the fingers, and fluorescent blue on the toes, I like her hair as it is for the moment but give it a wash and re-curl it for me, full face makeup, strong red lips, sparkly blue eyeshadow.” “Of course Scar, will do” Charlotte said and got to work, I lay motionless as she followed out Scarlets orders, Scarlet said she was off to get changed herself and just as Charlotte had finished with my hair she returned, looking incredibly sexy in a skintight black dress with 5 inch stiletto heels. “Rachel did my makeup” she said to Charlotte, “What da ya think?” she asked her “Beautiful Scar, you are so beautiful” Charlotte said, “And what do you think?” she turned to me, “I think you look wonderful Miss Scarlet” I said “Thank you Amy, I think you look wonderful too” she replied.

We wandered back up to her chambers, her strutting perfectly and me wobbling in the heels, “Now, you will be introduced as Amy, my childhood friend who just returned from a 5 year stay in hong kong with your parents due to business, you’d better make all my friends love you or there will be trouble, I will also tell them all that you are bisexual. The story is that you have been staying with me for the last two days, you will greet guests with me, then hang around me for a few hours then I will tell you to go mingle, I’m sure you will get a lot of attention from all the guys! There will be lots of alcohol and I expect you to get very very drunk, at about 11 I will take a group of people up to my room, we are planning on having a massive truth or dare game and you will participate fully, always choosing dare and always completing the dare. Is that clear?” she said “Yes Miss Scarlet” I said “Oh, and that’s another thing, you will call me Scar, all my friends do” “Yes Miss, Scar” I said “Good” she replied, “Now lets get downstairs and wait for the first arrivals, a few of my friends are coming early. First, swallow this” she said handing me a tablet, “Since I have not yet had your vocal chords operated on, this will give your voice a feminine pitch and tone” I took it and swallowed, and within a minute I could feel my throat change shape “hello..?” I said and I sounded like a 15 year old girl “perfect” Scar said, “The effect is only temporary and will wear off in a few days, lets get going.”
Old 12-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #3
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default Part 3

The party was taking place on the ground floor, a massive ballroom with disco lights, in the centre of which was a pile of presents at least twice as big as the one that morning, there were also loads of other rooms, some for disco, some for food, one with a sign saying “free vagina, ass and penis, fuck at will” Scar was walking around, she checked with the waiter if everything was ready with food, and then we walked into the fuck room, along one wall were a load of holes, and poking out of each one was a massive erect penis, some white, a few black, all longer than 8 inches, above them was a video screen showing the face of the owner. Along another wall was a lot of holes each revealing a female but, all wide and looking ready to take dick, again each one had a screen showing the owners face. Along the third wall was a row of holes each revealing a vagina, also with the screen showing their face, a woman dressed in just lingerie was explaining, “they are all locked into position, the penises and vaginas are both watching porn to keep them aroused, once they have been used they will be swapped out until they recover. Any guest may use them at will at any point in the party” Scar was not listening, she was walking along stroking each penis, they quivered at her touch. The doorbell rang, “That’ll be the girls” she remarked, and then, “thank you candy” to the woman.

She ran to the door just as it was being opened by a butler, standing in front of it were 15 or so beautiful girls, all the same age as me and Scar, all wearing short dresses or skirts and in high heels with long hair and makeup that had clearly taken hours “Scar!!!” they screamed collectively “heyyyy” she replied, and they all had a group hug which I was somehow included in “Now we have an hour before we have to get back hear and greet the guests” she said, “firstly, some introductions. This is Amy, she and I grew up together but then she had to go to Hong Kong with her parents, she is old enough to come back now and has been staying with me until she finds her own place, Amy, this is Kat, Xa, Cozy, Matilda, Katie, Hermione, Alicia, Bella, Izzy, Taylor, Ellie, Kelly, Lily, Pixie and Laura” She said gesturing at them each in turn, “Hey Amy” one of them, I think it was Katie said and gave me a quick hug before Scar said, “I thought you two’d be friends” then “So do you guys want to look around or see my presents or both? Lets start by looking around the party.” She showed us around each room, the ballroom, the clubbing room, we all started taking jello shots at the bar, we went back into the fuck room and Scar said “take your pick girls” and most of the girls sat down at one of the penises and started sucking of rubbing, a a few waited a second if they were beaten to their first pick, Scar was at a 13 inch whopper, taking it fully in her mouth, she saw me watching and jerked her head at a free penis, one of only two black ones, 12 inches long at least and 3 inches wide, I knew that I would have to do it if I didn’t want a much worse punishment so I made my way over to it and sat down on one of the stools, Scar stopped on hers and Katie took over, Scar made her way over to me and stood watching, I began to rub the penis and she kicked my leg, so I took it in my mouth, licking it first and eventually sucking on the end, then the shaft, it barely fit a third of the way into my mouth but Scar grabbed my hair and pushed my head forwards onto it, I could feel it throbbing beneath my tough as I went back and forth, back and forth until eventually it deposited its entire load into my mouth, I nearly couldn’t fit it all in, “swallow” Scar ordered and I did so, coughing a little bit, it tasted salty but not unpleasant, none of the other girls had even noticed, they were too busy with their own pleasure.

“Well done” Scar said stroking my head, “you will get better.” One by one the others finished and we moved on, Candy the woman from earlier muttered something in Scar’s ear and she smiled. We all clambered in the elevator and took it up to Scar’s room, “I have makeup so we can fix each other up when we get up there” she said. When we did arrive the girls shrieked looking at the pile of presents in her room, not wanting too feel left out, I joined them, we all crashed on bean bags around a corner of the pile, Scar ran off to grab a box of makeup and passed it round, everyone grabbing some lipstick or mascara, “Here, one of the girls said to me, let me help” “thanks” I said, my voice sounded ridiculous but very female, “I’m Hermione” she said as she applied lipstick and fixed my mascara, “I hope we’ll be friends, do you want to come over to my place sometime?” “Sure” I said, “Thanks.”

Scar showed us some of her presents, and after a while we wandered back down to the door, very quickly loads of people began showing up, hundreds of girls and boys, aged between 13 and 18 all turning up in groups for the party, Scar would greet each group and then send one of us girls to show them around, I had started thinking of myself as a girl now, this was worrying, but I was already drunk at this point and so it didn’t matter to me, to my surprise, loads of boys were hitting on me, I, remembering what Scar had said, flirted back, one kid, he must have only been 13 said that he wished he could spend the rest of his life with me, I ignored him and went back to Scar, she was comforting to be around, she commanded any situation but was actually really nice and gentle, I forgot I was her slave and started enjoying the party as her friend. At around eleven when most of the guests had arrived, I had been dancing with this guy, Mike, for about 15 minutes, Scar came up to me, “we are all going upstairs to play truth or dare, bring your friend” she shouted over the music, nodding at the boy. I nodded to her and said to the guy “Scarlet and a couple of other friends are going to go upstairs, wanna come” “cool” he said back and followed me to the elevator, just as the doors closed and we were on our way up he pressed the stop button and started snogging me violently, not knowing what to do and enjoying the attention, I snogged back, he lifted me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around him, he shoved me against the doors as we kissed passionately, I reached inside his pants and grabbed his penis, it was rock hard, “wait” I panted, and he set me down, I got on my knees and undid his pants, his penis bobbed up and down, 7 inches at least, I took it in my mouth and instantly started pumping back and forth, I knew what I should do and I knew I had enjoyed it earlier, he grabbed my head and shoved his penis in my mouth, deeper and deeper it went until after about 5 minutes he came, squirting his load down my throat, I tried to swallow it all but some leaked out of the corner of my mouth, he gently lifted my chin and wiped it clean, before pulling up his pants and pressing the start button on the elevator, when we arrived at Scar’s room I had recovered, exited and aroused by what I had just done.

When we walked into the room about half of the girls from earlier had arrived, each one had at least one guy next to her, Xa had three, all around her, Hermione was stroking the head of a dark haired boy which was in her lap, and Scar was sitting in the lap of a well built, sexy guy, he looked at least 17, and had blonde curly hair. “Hey” Scar said to us, and patted a bean bag next to her indicating we should sit down, Mike sat on the beanbag and spread his legs, I sat between them facing forwards, sitting on the floor and leaning back, resting my head on his crotch, he played with my hair and Scar smiled kindly at me. “Amy this is Jake” she said, “This is Mike” I replied. Within a few minutes all the other girls had arrived, Taylor had bought two more girls and all three of them had guy with them, “guys this is Mat, Zoey, Jo, Lucy and Tom” she said, and sat down in a beanbag opposite me, the other two couples each grabbed a beanbag and sat down next to them. In the end there were about 40 people, Kat had arrived with loads of beer, vodka and jello shots and people were drinking a lot, I had had two more jello shots and a beer before the game had even started. Scar stood up to speak “Right well as you all know every year on my birthday a few select people take part in the most epic, extreme, disgusting and outrageous game of truth or dare ever, the rules are as follows:

1. The only participants in this dare are the females, the males are here to observe and help with the execution of the dares, they may also contribute to group dares. If a female is expelled then any and all males who arrived in this room with her must also leave
2. It is 11:26 now, the game starts at 11:30 and will probably end at around 10 tomorrow morning
3. No truths are allowed to be taken after 12:00
4. All participants must be drinking regularly, if it is deemed that someone is not drinking enough this will be treated as cheating and the person will be expelled from the game and have to return to the party. This applies to the boys as well.
5. all dares must take place in this building
6. If a dare is deemed not exiting enough then it will be invalid and both the darer and person being dared will have to do a new dare, chosen by the rest of the group who will not be lenient on the darer. The same goes for truths.
7. No dares may be refused, if you are not willing to perform a dare you will be expelled and have to return to the party
8. There are no limits.

If that is clear then let the games begin, Katie, truth or dare?”

“Well seen as I know the truth you are going to ask and don’t want to answer it I choose Dare” she said, “Ok, I dare you to strip naked and stay that way”, “easy!” Katie said, it was then that I noticed that she had changes, whereas before at the party she was wearing a dress, now she was wearing black tights, pink short shorts and a white blouse which clearly showed her black and red bra beneath, in fact, most of the other girls had changed, of course it seemed obvious now, why wear a part dress all night if you are not going to be at the party, Scar herself had not changed but had taken off her shoes, I, following her lead kicked mine off as well, I also reached in the middle and grabbed a beer and gave Mike a sip before downing half of it. Katie pulled off her shorts and tights and chucked them aside, then unbuttoned her blouse and revealed her underwear, she slowly removed the bra and placed it with the rest of her clothes, but she chucked the panties at Scar as a token.

“My turn!” she said, “but who to pick… Bella, Truth or Dare?” “Well seen as i only have 5 more minutes to pick truth I will go with that” Bella said, “Ok” Xa said, “What’s the longest you’ve ever taken?” “Hmm” Bella said, “Difficult, there was Robert, he was like a 9 at least, there was that guy on the corner by the mall that you guys pressured me into doing, he was definitely a 10, and there was that police officer that tried to shut down that party in December, you remember, he was like a strong 11 or 11.5. So yeah, that’s me. Right, Laura, Truth or Dare?” Laura was still wearing her salmon pink party dress and replied “Well since I’m not a pussy like you I choose dare” “Good” Bella said, “I dare you to give every boy in this room a personal lap dance”, Laura smiled and started with her partner, she unzipped her dress and was wearing a corset and stockings with matching black and pink silk bra and panties. She sat in his lap and dances around, thrusting her cleavage in her face and rubbing against his crotch, once she had finished with him she moved on to the next boy. “While you do that” Scar said, I’m going to go quickly get changed” “Oohh, I think I will too” I said, and hopped up, I made my way to the elevator and went down a floor into my dressing rooms, I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, I managed to loosen and remove my corset with some effort, I took off my stockings and walked through to the bottoms room, I picked out a pair of pink skinny jeans that felt really good and tight and a leopard print crop top before I rushed back upstairs, Scar was back where she was before wearing a short skirt and blouse, she looked me up and down and smiled, which I took to mean that I had chosen a good outfit and that she was happy, Laura was just finishing her dance for Mark and I watched as she rubbed her tits in his face with twinges of jealousy which I knew shouldn’t be there, when she had finished I sat back down in his lap and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back and hugged me tightly. “Shall we continue with the game while I do this?” She asked, “Hermione, dare or dare?”

“Dare” Hermione said smiling, “Right” Laura said whilst rubbing her butt cheeks against the guy’s crotch, “For the next 10 hours if you need to go to the toilet you will do so right then and there in whatever you are wearing and for whatever you need, you are not allowed to use the bathroom, it will be up to the group to decide whether you are allowed to change” “Fine.” Hermione said. “Now, Amy, your turn” she said turning to me and smiling wickedly, continuing on the theme of toilet usage, I dare you to wear and use a diaper from now on for the rest of the game, whether you are allowed to change will be up to the group” I thought this was all but she went on “and you are not allowed to change for 1o hours and have to take these laxatives every 4 hours from now. If your diaper is going to overflow then you must eat or drink the contents”, I had not noticed but Scar had just returned from one of her dressing rooms carrying a load of Pampers Dry Nights Pull Ups, not wanting to complain I grabbed one of them, pulled down my pants and panties, hoping that the body mould was as realistic as Scar had said, and pulled up a diaper, I ditched my panties and pants as I knew they would not fit over the diaper.

This was insane, I would be eating shit and piss, it was disgusting but they seemed to do it all the time. “Your turn Amy” Scar said, and I had to think carefully about what I dared, I did not want a punishment dare, “Cozy, I dare you to take any three penises in this room in your mouth at the same time” Cozy stared at me “Fine, Mark, Jake and Ed, get your asses over here” She said nodding at the three men, they each got out their penises and she opened her mouth wide to let them all it, it was quite a site, watching them being sucked at at the same time, up and down, Mark came first and exited her mouth, then Ed then Jake, she had cum running down her chin and on her shirt. “Thanks for that one Amy” she said sarcastically, “Xa, I dare you to take each one of your friends simultaneously in the pussy , ass and mouth”. Xa sighed, “As you wish, John you take ass, Joss take the pussy and James you’re in the mouth” Xa unzipped her shorts, keeping her shirt on, she maundered into a position where she was laying sideways and the three boys, having all removed their pants moved around her and got into position, “Hmm” Scar said, “Lets make this interesting… last boy to come gets expelled, Xa is allowed to help any way she can. Go.” Instantly the three boys started fucking her, triple penetration, mouth, pussy and ass, going deeper and deeper, it did not take long before she started moaning in pleasure, after a few minutes it was clear that John was near to orgasm, he was going right into her, his 8 inch penis fully inside of her, pumping up and down until with a sigh of joy he released his load into her ass, “quick! put this in there!” Matilda said brandishing a but plug at John, he shoved it deep up her ass, keeping his cum in there, Xa was too exited to care, being simultaneously mouth and pussy fucked until Joss shrieked in ecstasy and deposited his own load into her pussy. “Well James, I guess you loose” Scar said, “No cumin for you, off you go.” she chucked his pants at him, his penis dripping with precum he grabbed them and yanked them up, storming out of the room embarrassed, Xa was breathing heavily, but smiling, “Wow, Scar you certainly did not go easy on me” she pulled her panties back up, as well as her tights and shorts, “Wait, why is there a but plug in me?” we all giggled, “You looked like you enjoyed John’s cum so much we thought you could enjoy it a little longer” Lucy said, “It might be useful in another dare.” Xa just shrugged and smiled.
Old 12-14-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Continue this story it is really good I wish I was Amy
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #5
Sissyboy998

plz do finish story when you have time its a great story

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:24 PM   #6
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

This story must continue
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:30 PM   #7
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Hey guys is there still interest in me continuing this story??

Hannah xoxo
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
Old 05-31-2016, 10:21 AM   #8
nasco
Baby Member

Yes please do, there needs to be an ending.
nasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #9
sissyw14

Yes please continue the story
sissyw14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 03:22 PM   #10
oliverloader
Baby Member

Default yes plese do

Plese continue this story I dream about being amy
oliverloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:15 PM   #11
VoxellBlack

Carry on my wayward son.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 07:44 AM   #12
HannahTheDiaperSlut

What direction do you guys want this to go???? I'm a bit stuck on what's next so the more ideas you have the better. You can PM them to me if you want but better to post here
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
Old 06-25-2016, 09:05 AM   #13
VoxellBlack

Just keep going they way you are. Maybe involve some dares that require public outings and such.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, diapers, forced feminisation, sissy, slave