Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-05-2016, 05:27 AM   #1
NakedInPublic

Default Friend fulfills nude in public fantasies

One summer evening my girl friend agreed to pick me up from my house only if I was completely naked.

Her text telling me she's 5 mins away put a knot in my stomach. Was I really going to walk out the door butt naked and into the car?
NakedInPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 03:09 AM   #2
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

that shows a lot of promise, the teaser is grate, i would like to know how it unfolds so please write the rest of it

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #3
NakedInPublic

Since this is my first time sharing these stories I'm a little bit nervous and having a hard time putting thoughts into words...my apologies!

I met the girl in the original post about 2 summers ago at a club in Las Vegas. She's a 5'3", Latina with an average body and very beautiful colored eyes. What also drew me in was her smile. I first saw her on the dance floor and got the courage to dance next to her. We were both pretty drunk at the time so things moved fairly quickly. After an hour or so we were making out and I felt her ass quite a bit. We continued to dance, kiss, and feel each other up until the club closed.

Walking out the of the club I asked for her name (wasn't able to hear in the club) and number. She said it was Mary and her number had the same area code as mine. Just my luck we were from the same city! Told her we needed to meet up once we were back in town and she agreed.

Fast forward 2 months...we text her and there but never actually met up or were interested until we exchanged SnapChat names. That's when the fun really started. I've always had an exhibitionist fetish and would often walk outside naked in my yard but never had the guts to do it in front of a girl. I stripped naked and took a snapchat of myself outside laying on a towel. I sent to Mary wondering how she would respond and even that had me excited.

Mary text back, "Wow! Was not expecting that "

That's when I knew she would be responsive

More to come...
Old 03-10-2016, 05:18 PM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedInPublic View Post
Since this is my first time sharing these stories I'm a little bit nervous and having a hard time putting thoughts into words...my apologies!

I met the girl in the original post about 2 summers ago at a club in Las Vegas. She's a 5'3", Latina with an average body and very beautiful colored eyes. What also drew me in was her smile. I first saw her on the dance floor and got the courage to dance next to her. We were both pretty drunk at the time so things moved fairly quickly. After an hour or so we were making out and I felt her ass quite a bit. We continued to dance, kiss, and feel each other up until the club closed.

Walking out the of the club I asked for her name (wasn't able to hear in the club) and number. She said it was Mary and her number had the same area code as mine. Just my luck we were from the same city! Told her we needed to meet up once we were back in town and she agreed.

Fast forward 2 months...we text her and there but never actually met up or were interested until we exchanged SnapChat names. That's when the fun really started. I've always had an exhibitionist fetish and would often walk outside naked in my yard but never had the guts to do it in front of a girl. I stripped naked and took a snapchat of myself outside laying on a towel. I sent to Mary wondering how she would respond and even that had me excited.

Mary text back, "Wow! Was not expecting that "

That's when I knew she would be responsive

More to come...
This sounds promising

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:51 PM   #5
NakedInPublic

Honestly I have so many stories not sure which one to focus one...here's a list of things I have done with Mary (name changed for privacy):

Help me pick a story I should elaborate on...

1. First time meeting after Vegas I picked her up and we drove to secluded area in the hilly area of my town. We both nervously stripped completely naked in the car and drove around.

2. She told me to be completely naked while I walked out of my house into her car (late at night)

3. Drove to a park together and stripped naked, leaving our clothes hidden behind some bushes. We walked a small trail for about 15 mins (late night)

4. Went to the park again and only i stripped naked. We walked about and she snapchatted me to her two best friends (late night)

Those are a few of the adventures

Let me know what you want to read about!

-A

Last edited by NakedInPublic; 04-22-2016 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #6
LongKnight

Hi,

Why choose?

Looking at your list there seems to be an interesting story arc.

For example I'm curious as to why sometimes you were both naked and other times it was just you? I'm assuming that there was some sort of discussion behind the decision?

LK
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:55 PM   #7
Skywise

I would have to agree with LongKnight. Why don't you just start at the beginning?
Skywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:02 AM   #8
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedInPublic View Post
Honestly I have so many stories not sure which one to focus one...here's a list of things I have done with Mary (name changed for privacy):

Help me pick a story I should elaborate on...

1. First time meeting after Vegas I picked her up and we drove to secluded area in the hilly area of my town. We both nervously stripped completely naked in the car and drove around.

2. She told me to be completely naked while I walked out of my house into her car (late at night)

3. Drove to a park together and stripped naked, leaving our clothes hidden behind some bushes. We walked a small trail for about 15 mins (late night)

4. Went to the park again and only i stripped naked. We walked about and she snapchatted me to her two best friends (late night)

Those are a few of the adventures

Let me know what you want to read about!

-A
I'm really curious how option 2 ended. Any chance we'll see more of you?

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:48 PM   #9
NakedInPublic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_boy93 View Post
I'm really curious how option 2 ended. Any chance we'll see more of you?
Yes! I definitely want to document these stories but I'm always struggling with how to write the stories. Trust me I have really great ones.

Advertisements
Kink Talk