Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-31-2016, 08:59 AM   #76
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

Great to see you back!!

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:58 AM   #77
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcard123 View Post
Great to see you back!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahTheDiaperSlut View Post
Fuuuuuuuck i wanna be anja so bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint777 View Post
More!!!!!!!!!! Please
Oh my god 3 responses! Sorry for being so long, I ran out of inspiration for awhile. Feel free to PM me any ideas that I might be able to incorporate!

---------------------
James

"Alright ladies, you have been great so far." I said as I walked to the side of the bed, standing perpendicular to the two girls, motioning them to sit up straight.

Anja slowly peeled herself off Rosy as Rosy shifted her legs to sit up and make space for Anja.

Annunciating with my hands, my dick still at full staff pointing at the space between them, I asked "I assume you girls have work to do?"

They sat there silently. I stayed silent myself and moved my head in a way that indicated I am expecting a reply.

"Our only work is to serve you Master." Anja replied in a playful tone and her sly smile. Even though I knew it wasn't genuine, boy did it make me want to fuck her brains out in that moment.

"Oh man you know the right answer, but legitimately, do you have any work to do tonight?"

"I-" Rosy said before stopping and raising her hand only to stop halfway and realise what she was doing. She dropped her hand back down and continued "I have to complete my report. Master."

"Good. Because, I am not a bad master. If you have work to do, you may work on it here. BUT! While one of you is working, the other must be on her knees working for you."

Anja's eyes narrowed as she realised what was coming.

"And since you said it first Rosy... Anja, you have some work to do."

Rosy

I didn't know whether to be excited or scared. On the one hand, I wasn't the one that was going to be on her knees for an entire report. But on the other hand, I was still naked and playing James' games. Was I really winning?

"Note, that if you cum Rosy, your work is over. Not only that, but as a reward for making you cum, Anja will get a specific controller. A controller that will only control your collar."

Oh...

"Now how long do you think you will need to finish this report?"

I sat there thinking... well I need a letterhead... about 3 more paragraphs... summary...

"Uhm. 30 minutes?" I said not really thinking it through.

"30 minutes! Ok." James sounded surprised "I hope for your sake that you can edge that long."

Oh shit, I didn't make the connection. But I didn't dare try to change now.

"Alright Rosy, do you need anything from your room?"

"Uh, yeah, my laptop." BZZZT Anja and I both jumped at the collar. "Master! Sorry. Master, I forgot Master." I said apologetically.

"It's fine. Go ahead and get your key and your laptop. We'll wait until you come back."

"Can I put my clothes on Master?" I asked anticipating another shock.

"Nope." James answered abruptly.

"Ok. Master." I replied, sulking and walking over to my shorts to take out my keycard. I bent over and pulled them out of my left pocket before proceeding to the door. I looked through the peephole and didn't see anybody in the corridor.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. You've done this before... you can do it again. I turned the knob.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972

Last edited by Sexualobster; 06-08-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:30 AM   #78
DareViking

Send a message via Yahoo to DareViking

I need bigger, faster updates! D:

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2212210

Likes: Humiliation, semi-public, anal, ice, crossdressing, feminization, excersize, training

Will do without a fuss: Deep-throating, Cum eating, cum play

maybe: public, a2m, sensored pics, pain

NO: family, permanent, scat, pee, injury, too public

incomplete list! will update as i learn more
DareViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 06:01 AM   #79
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareViking View Post
I need bigger, faster updates! D:
Your wish is my command...

--------------------------

Anja

Both James and I watched silently as Rosy stepped through the door and closed it behind her.

"Did she just close the door behind her, Master?" I asked, still looking at the now auto-locked door.

"Yes. Yes she did. How should she pay for such a mistake?" James asked with a smile.

"Anything but shocking her Master. I think you know why." I answered, deciding not to put another "Master" at the end as it would've sounded awkward. James didn't respond.

Curious, I shifted my gaze over to see him staring at me intently. Did I do something wrong?

"What is it Master?" I asked, slightly worried.

After a brief pause, he replied "You are really attractive, do you know that?"

For the first time ever, I smiled without a snark. I broke eye contact and giggled a little. I felt a bit embarrassed like a school girl receiving her first compliment. Does James like me? Jeez just listen to yourself right now.

"Well thank you Master. I aim to please." I added right before James got up and walked over to the bed. I was expecting another impromptu blowjob but to my surprise, he just got onto the bed, and leaned his back against the wall right next to me. Like I was his best friend, James swung his arm around and put it over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm really glad you blackmailed me and Rosy that night." James said with a smile. I was leaning my head on his shoulder so I couldn't really look up at him. I felt warm though, in James' embrace and felt relaxed for the first time in awhile.

"Yes it turned out quite well for you in the end Master." I replied with a smile, looking down at his cock still out of his pants. His shaft had relaxed a bit and was no longer bending from the sheer blood pressure it was experiencing earlier.

Fuck it. He gets this one for free. With a lick of my hand, I slowly lifted his limp cock and began stroking it softly. James didn't say a word or move a muscle and I just sat there, leaning on his shoulder, massaging his shaft. Very soon was he rock hard again and I quickened my pace ever so slightly. Within a few moments I went from gentle caring strokes to a CPR class.

Despite all the shit we did, I had yet to see James cum. I suddenly had a thought. Maybe if I get him close to orgasming, he'll be too distracted to hear Rosy come back and open the door for her. Maybe... just maybe, I can get her stuck outside for longer and I won't have to eat her out for 30 straight minutes.

My strokes sped up and begun making an audible sound. I decided this was it. Slowly, while still stroking, I lifted my head off his shoulders and turned to face him. James looked down at me with a slightly aroused look but stayed leaning against the wall. He was under my spell right now and I was going to capitalise on it.

Still giving him a handjob, I got up off the wall and adjusted myself into a position on my knees on the bed, my whole body facing his cock. Slowly, I lifted my outer leg and placed it on the other side of his body. Now holding, not stroking, his cock, I slowly guided it towards my pussy.

I watched as his tip graced my lips and pushed past them, sliding into my perpetually wet pussy. Starting slow, I began lifting myself up and down his shaft, using on of my hands to hold onto his shoulder for leverage. I looked up at James and watched as his eyes traced my body. With gentle but firm hands, James held onto my hip and helped me thrust up and down and up and down.

We began speeding up and increased the calorie burn. Each thrust began throwing air out of my lungs as slide down his firemen's pole. I moaned quietly and leaned my head back trying to hold in the pleasure for as long as possible. I felt the pressure rising in my crotch as my pussy engulfed his cock, my thighs hitting his.

Up and down I rode as the sweat on my body began to glisten, his hands, thrusting me down every time I got up. James began to moan loudly and his hands released their grips. I could feel him trying to slow down but I wanted this so badly, and I knew he did too.

Through each sweaty thrust, I pulled myself closer to him by an inch until my mouth reached his ear. I wanted the sweet release and I wanted him to have it with me. I wanted his hot load to warm up my insides, past the parts he could reach with his cock. With my breath, still jumping from the thrusts, I whispered into his ear, "give m-me h-her controller", another thrust, "and you can cum inside me"

With a renewed energy and a loud moan, his hands gripped my waist harder than ever and he began slamming his cock deep into me. Like a red serpent rising through me, I held tightly onto him as my pleasure peaked and exploded. With violent shakes I felt wave after wave of pure ecstasy flow through my body as I moaned with joy and my body convulsed. James gave out a yell and I felt a hot stream fill me up past every fold and every crevice. James' strong hands held my thighs down, his entire shaft hidden in my body.

In that moment, all I wanted was to live with his cock deep inside me. In that moment, I was pure ecstasy.

Old 06-10-2016, 09:14 PM   #80
Destroyer

Default great story

please keep releasing long sections. as soon as you have it release it this story is AMAZING
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:12 AM   #81
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
please keep releasing long sections. as soon as you have it release it this story is AMAZING
Haha I love the enthusiasm! I actually write multiple sections at a time but I just space them out depending on the response the previous post gets. Thanks for the love!

I can say that the next post is going to be LONG!

----------------------

Rosy

Fuck! Why isn't he opening the door! I panicked as I knocked on the door ever louder. I had forgotten that the doors auto lock when I closed it but I wrongly assumed that they would just open it for me when I got back. Evidently I was wrong and now I was standing naked in a hallway with just a macbook hiding my breasts.

"Open the door..." I whispered to myself angrily, as I futilely pulled on the door knob again.

uh

I paused. Slowly, I stuck my ear to the door and began hearing really slight sounds of someone moaning. Within moments the moaning became more consistent. Are they fucking?! I was in the room only 10 minutes ago. I would've been there sooner had two guys not been talking in the hallway.

In that instant, a door behind me clicked and I sprinted down the hall around the corner to the staircase area. Shit! Where do I go... where do I go! I was stuck in a corner, my only options being to go down the stairs or back to where the door clicked.

Please don't be coming this way... please don't be coming this way...

My back was turned to the hallway as I desperately looked for a magic door out of the situation.

"Uhhhh...."

Shit fuck no!

I cautiously turned around, the width of my macbook pressed against my tits to cover them and my waist turned to the side to hide my pussy.

"H-Hi." I stammered out.

"Um, why are you naked Rosy?" Garrett from 301 asked.

"It-It's a long story Garrett. Could you please go, i'm really embarrassed right now." I couldn't make eye contact.

"Yeah... uh I can. Yeah. Just like, Could I- Could I see you first though?"

"What?" I asked in an elevated tone.

"Could you, like, move the laptop out of the way for a second."

"And why would I do that?"

"Well, because you want me gone... and like, i'm still here..." he reasoned "it would create much less of a ruckus than like arguing about it, might get more people to come out and see what's happening."

I looked at Garrett in the eyes and saw that expecting look that I have seen all too frequently in the past few days. With a quick and angry turn, I held my macbook to the side and help my other hand out to expose my breasts to his direction. The quick motion jiggled them slightly which roused a "haha woah" from Garrett.

"Done?" I asked, my hands out to my sides as if I was asking him "why?".

"Yeah no, I was just like, could I touch em real quick?"

A cold sweat shot up my back but I wanted this to be over sooner.

"Fine! But hurry up." I answered, deciding to move to him to speed things up. I stood a few inches away from him and put my arms down to my side, looking to my right. Garrett's hands reached up and slowly fondled my breasts, first touching them, then holding them in his palms. They were big enough that he could hold them up and even jiggle them slightly, each jiggle followed by a "hoah haha".

Garrett just kept fondling them and I eventually rose my head and met his eyes with a spiteful gaze. His smiling face, still locked onto my breasts, eventually met my eyes. He quickly dropped his hands and took a step back.

"Ha, yeah that was awesome Rosy, thanks. I've always wanted to do that."

"Yeah." I answered, my eyes waiting for him to leave.

"Yeah uh, see ya!" Garrett finally added as he walked towards the staircase and disappeared.

I watched to make sure he left before hopping back to James' door. The moaning had stopped so I loudly knocked on the door again. A few moments later, the door opened.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 06-14-2016 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-14-2016, 02:42 PM   #82
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

this has become my favorite story can't wait for more... i have to go clean up my keyboard, i came on it.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:35 AM   #83
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
this has become my favorite story can't wait for more... i have to go clean up my keyboard, i came on it.
Thanks Ethan! That's what I try to go for. Enjoy. I worked hard on this chapter.

--------------------------

Anja

"Yes, sorry Rosy. Come on in." James told her as she quickly stepped past him and walked out of the hallway. James had put his clothes back on and I, still naked, had re-positioned myself back onto the bed. I smiled my smile as she walked in and gave me a curious glance before turning to look at James again.

Mmmm, can't wait to play with that body later...

I now had in my possession Rosy's collar controller, even before the 30 minute challenge began. Right before Rosy came in, I asked James whether I could just use the controller now and skip the challenge. James looked a bit guilty for giving me the controller but said "a deal is a deal". And he had made a deal with Rosy. He promised Rosy this challenge and I must complete it regardless of already possessing the prize.

James closed the door and walked into the room behind her.

"Alright Rosy, want to take a seat by the desk? I'll get the timer ready." James said as he walked over to pick up his phone. Rosy continued her worried glances left and right while she strolled over to the desk, placing down her laptop and taking a seat. The chair was wooden but it had a cushion strapped to the seat to make it slightly more comfortable.

Rosy began clacking away on the keyboard, preparing her documents and generally getting ready while James fiddled with his phone, probably adjusting the timer.

I felt really happy. I knew something Rosy didn't. Something that would make her jump, literally, with surprise. I had a little plan to make the next 30 minutes more enjoyable. Don't make her cum. Tease her, get her soaking wet, but edge her the entire time. There's no way Rosy would last 30 minutes and she must know that. But what if I let her? And then give her a huge shock anyway?

"Anja." James motioned towards Rosy. Hopping off the bed, my feet lightly tapped the wooden floor as I sauntered on over to Rosy; she had pushed her chair back in order to accommodate me. Wearing a sultry grin and a mischievous twinkle beneath the surface of my eyes, I descended, hand following suit as it journeyed down the contours and curves of her delicate skin. I traced my finger down the valley that was her neck bone, and crested at the peak of her breast before continuing my journey across her stomach. Her smooth skin was warm to the touch and my hand reaching the inside of her thigh prompting an involuntary exhale on her part. One of excitement?

Rosy

Anja's sensual finger told me the story of the next 30 minutes before they had begun. Anja had positioned her hands under and over my thighs, giving her the perfect leverage to launch her face at my crotch. I could feel her hot breath lightly graze my sensitive inner thigh in anticipation. I was not going to survive for 30 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't know what it would be like to be eaten out. Up until this moment, the only action my pussy had ever gotten was my own fingers or my ex boyfriend's member. I couldn't imagine the sensation.

"Alright girls, are you ready?"

James said from behind me, breaking me out of my spell. I gave him a quick nod in agreement.

"Ok 30 minutes begins in 3."

Ok focus on the report.

"2."

I braced my thighs in hot anticipation for Anja's tongue.

"1."

Title: Economics of mid-level busi-

"Begin!"

nesses. A study on the financial sector.

Anja's tongue never came. I couldn't see under the desk, so all I had to go from was touch. I could still feel Anja's hands locked onto my thighs but she hadn't moved, her breath still warming my left thigh.

*smooch*

With a small surprise, I felt Anja's lips kiss my inner thigh. This jump started my typing that had been stalled as I braced for Anja's first move. I began focusing on my introduction as Anja's lips caressed my inner thighs, switching from left to right every few kisses, getting ever closer to my slit.

The economy saw great growth in 19- another light kiss, two inches away from my clit. the defining factor that saw the most profit my right thigh felt the warmth of her lips as she sucked lightly on my sensitive skin.

This was going to be difficult.

Anja

I had all the time in the world. Teasing and buildup is what gets people off the most and I had the opportunity to try it out. If I knew I hadn't won already, I would've gone straight for the kill, but now I could experiment. Maybe this method is more effective anyway. Who doesn't love a bit of foreplay?

I closed in on her slit, taking long, passionate and; more for James' enjoyment, loud kisses on her thighs. I switched between thighs every few kisses to keep her guessing. All I could see from this angle was Rosy's mid riff and her crotch, so I knew that every touch would be a surprise.

I spent quite a few moments kissing her until I couldn't get any closer. This was the moment and I knew, she knew it. I stopped kissing and hovered my face in front of her slit, letting her feel my breath caress her lips. I made her wait patiently for the touch and she subtly shifted her hips a little in anticipation.

With a quick head motion, I pecked her clit which elicited a small and quick stomach retraction. Another peck, this time on her outer labia. Another peck. And another.

I began taking longer and more passionate kisses on her pussy, still with just my lips. Making sure to kiss every part of her lower body, I worked my way through the female anatomy, from A to Z.

After what was definitely a few minutes, I was sucking more than I was kissing and decided to conclude this makeout session with her clit. I placed my lips around it and began sucking, readjusting my mouth every few seconds in an attempt to engulf more of her clit into the warm embrace of my lips.

By this point I had my eyes closed and determined to just proceed by feel. I let my tongue slowly join the team and began lightly flicking at her sensitivity like I was eating slightly-too-cold ice-cream.

Rosy

Oh jesus. I had barely gotten through the introduction before Anja's lips had begun working on my clit. I typed away furiously, in an attempt to just focus on the work at hand. It didn't even matter if I finished my assignment or not, this was just a challenge of endurance. And endure I would.

Only about 10 minutes had passed and I was already getting distracted.

Trickle down economics was a system that was widely believed to wo- another flick, this time on my inner labia. Anja's tongue had decided to join the fray and decided it had enough of my clit and began pushing past my folds. Starting slow, as she always seemed to do, Anja's tongue got a lay of the land as it graced every point of my inner labia.

I felt Anja's hands, still clutching my thighs, pull my legs slightly in sync with her tongue plunging slightly deeper into my pussy. I gave out a slight involuntary moan which I immediately regretted. Only about 12 minutes in and I was already showing signs of weakness.

-rk. However this methodology was found to be- Oh fuck. Anja's tongue had exited and re-entered by running from the bottom of my cunt to the top of my clit in one smooth motion. The action sent of wave of pleasure up my body, through my stomach, peaking at my erect nipples. My breathing quickened as I attempted to mentally shut down all pleasure centers.

Anja

I could feel Rosy getting uncomfortable, or perhaps too comfortable, as she began trying to shift away from my tongue. I of course was having none of that. I had positioned my hands in a way to give me maximum leverage on her and immediately pulled her closer to the edge of the chair. The cushion was already soaked in Rosy's fluids, and perhaps a little bit of my saliva.

I began giving Rosy's slit length licks as I sucked up as much of her juices as possible, like a cat savouring it's drinking water. Rosy was still resisting me, but I wanted her to want it. I wanted her to beg me for it. And I wasn't going to give it to her.

James

It was normally difficult for me, or any guy, to get hard again after such an amazing orgasm only 20 minutes earlier. I had unloaded about 3 days worth of edging into the warmest, most amazing place I could have wanted. Anja said she was on the pill "because you know how much of a slut I am" but I still regretted giving her the controller because, in my ecstasy, I promised to give Anja the controller.

Now I just hoped to god Rosy would cum and lose anyway. At least this way Anja would've gotten the controller regardless. And it was beginning to look that way.

Standing behind Rosy, neither of the girls could see me which gave me a prime opportunity for more blackmail material. Holding my phone out, I recorded Anja's head, buried deep in Rosy's crotch, and Rosy's nervous tick. The nervous tick being every time she stopped typing for even a second, her left hand shot over to her nipple to gently caress it.

I don't think she even noticed she was doing it, but her biting of her lower lip and heightened breathing pace was telling me that she was getting close.

Rosy

Oh fuck me, this feels so good...

I was still typing my report, but there was no way I could send in this gibberish. I was basically writing down whatever came to mind in between warm waves of pleasure shooting up my body on the way to my brain.

Anja's tongue was, at this point, at 100% efficiency mode. She was going in, and out and around my pussy twice a second. My attempts to pull back my crotch were futile as Anja's stronger grip just pulled me closer. Trying as hard as I could to concentrate, I realised my futility and finally gave up. I couldn't hold it in and slumped back into my chair, closing my eyes tightly as I let the waves of pleasure overtake me.

Anja

I felt Rosy's pose relax and her stomach, which this whole time was glued to the edge of the table, fall back to the chair's back rest with a submissive moan. This was it. Rosy had given up and was now awaiting her orgasm. I continued my pace waiting for her to get as close to the edge as possible.

James

Rosy had surrendered it seemed. Slumped back into her chair, her hands were now playing with her breasts in an attempt to enhance the experience further. Rosy's eyes had been closed for awhile which gave me the chance to basically record her from the side. From this angle I could see Rosy fondling her breasts rather furiously as Anja's face dug deeper into Rosy's crotch. Rosy had begun to audibly moan like a quiet Japanese porn star who pretended to totally-not-want-it-but-secretly-did.

Slowly opening her eyes, Rosy looked straight into the camera before slowly turning her head and looking down. She watched Anja with ever growing passion, hoping for the sweet release soon.

Rosy

I watched as Anja worked her magical tongue through my pussy. I had gone past the point of recognising what was happening down there and just felt a ball of pleasure, at which Anja triggered with her tongue multiple times a second. I felt the waves building up to the final release and I pushed my pussy closer to her mystical mouth in an attempt to get her to eat me completely.

I raised my head to the ceiling in anticipation and closed my eyes tightly, letting the mounting waves of pleasure personify into louder and louder moans. A fleeting concern about James' camera recording all of this was immediately pushed to the side with the next wave building up.

This was so fucking hot. And I didn't care if it was being recorded. Good, I'm glad it's being recorded, everyone needs to know what a fucking slut I am. Oh fuck yes, fuck my pussy. The thought of a million men jacking off to a video of my naked body cumming for the world to see. OH FUCK YES OH GOD YES! YES YES!!!

Anja

Rosy reached the peak, and I promptly pulled out.

I looked up at Rosy, who had been pulling back so hard I was basically out from under the desk. From her crotch I watched her face look down in disbelief and I cracked a smile. My smile.

I wasn't in a very flattering position, my face soaked in all kinds of fluids, hidden in a girl's crotch. I gave James' camera a quick wink and returned my gaze to Rosy who was breathing like a sprinter, a look of denial on her face.

"w-wha... please." Rosy said, leaning her head back onto the chair.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please... let me cum." Rosy said, in the hottest, most pitiful manner. I wanted to fuck her in that very moment but I held back and kissed her lightly on her thigh. Rosy gave out a small audible yelp as she returned her eyes to mine, begging me.

I gave her slit a another small lick, which prompted another small yelp.

"please Anja..."

"James." I asked from down here, "how much time does Rosy have left?"

I looked over to him still recording the scene, a hard-on tenting his shorts again. Didn't I just fuck that out of you?

"Uhm, about 3 minutes." James answered.

"3 minutes Rosy." I whispered, followed by another quick lick of her clit.

Rosy

Why was she doing this? She could win right now. She could get control over me in any way she wanted but she's not doing it? I knew it was in my best interest to survive the next 3 minutes, but it was not worth it. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum. And I wanted to do it with Anja's tongue exploring my slutty cunt.

"Please Anja." I begged once more, my pleasure breaking and reforming with every kiss and lick of Anja's teasing mouth.

"Please what Rosy?" she answered again.

"Please let me cum." I answered once more.

"How would I do that?" she teased. What did she want? For me to admit my lust for her? She could have whatever she wanted.

"With your tongue. Fuck me with your tongue and let me cum everywhere!" I yelled in agony, her tongue still making sure I stayed on the edge.

"One minute Anja." James said from the side. With regained fury, Anja's tongue dug back into my pussy and resumed it's feast. The pleasure built up once more as I moaned louder and louder, my nipples red from the amount of friction they were experiencing.

Denied again.

"Oh fuck pleaseee..." I begged as Anja's tongue left my slit once more. "You can win Anja. You can win my body. Only a minute left. I am yours, just please, let me cum."

"10 seconds." James called out. Only 10 seconds left and Anja would have no reason to send me over the edge. I knew future me would regret it but current me thought losing this challenge would be worth it.

"Oh pleaseee Anja please..." I begged once more.

"5"

"please..."

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Rosy wins."

I let out a small cry of sadness as I came to terms with being denied what would have been an incredible orga- Anja's tongue began working again. With a renewed ferocity, her arms pulled my pussy closer than ever as her mouth began sucking out my soul through my slit.

Louder than ever, I moaned again as I held the back of Anja's head, making sure she couldn't deny me again. This time she didn't though. This time her tongue delivered me from this plane of existence into another. My orgasm was explosive as I arched my back and screamed in an attempt to mitigate the extreme amounts of endorphins my body was receiving.

My stomach violently convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure shot up from my still being stimulated pussy. Anja's tongue was a gift from the gods and I was not a worthy recipient.

What felt like hours passed as I sat there on a soaked cushion, my body tingling from the aftermath.

All was right in the world and to top it all off, I had won the challenge! I felt like melting and could go to sleep right there in that chair. I was in utter bliss.

*BZZZZZZT* a rude awakening as I was jolted from nirvana back into James' room. My hands reached up for my collar and I looked over at James who was now standing next to Anja, a controller in her hands.

"But... you lost the challenge..." I whimpered, which prompted another jolt of electricity.

"So strange that I have this remote then!" Anja said with a grin, pressing the button once more.

There is not much your body can do when it has a shock collar on. Your hands instinctively reach up to pull it off but it fails to do so and the body goes into panic trying to figure out how to stop the pain.

"P-P-please!" i managed to stammer through the shocks.

"S-S-Stop!!" I yelled. The shocks stopped for a short moment.

"Your cunt is my play thing now." Anja answered. "And my play thing speaks in third person."

Another wave of electricity.

"AHHH" I screamed "R-Ro-sy b-begs yo-you"

"This cunt*!" Anja corrected. "You aren't human to me!"

"T-T-this c-cunt b-b-begs you-you to s-st-stop!!" I stammered through somehow. The pain stopped and I slumped back into my chair.

"Good girl." Anja answered.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 06-15-2016 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-18-2016, 10:20 PM   #84
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have missed this story so much. Please keep writing, it is so good.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:52 AM   #85
Sexualobster

Hey kmar! Good to see you again!

I judge how good a section is by it's response. I'm going to assume everyone is busy orgasming to respond.

-------------------------

James

I felt terrible. I still had a raging hard-on because this was extremely hot, but I had made a promise to Rosy that she wouldn't get hurt and now here she was. I just hoped to god that this was one of her fantasies. Either way, I made a promise that I wouldn't hurt her. Hopefully that would be enough justification to myself.

"Master, are we free to leave? I am excited to play with my new toy." Anja asked. I was lost in though and jolted awake at the question.

I didn't really have much left planned and I wasn't planning on orgasming this early into the night. I was spent and thought i'd save my plans for tomorrow, when I recharge.

"Uh. Yeah. Go ahead." I answered, turning my head to Rosy, I'm sorry Rosy." giving her the equivalent to a tilted face emoji. I felt horrible. But there was nothing I could do. Rosy looked horrified and looked at Anja in fear of the next shocking.

"Master, may I get dressed?" Anja asked once more.

"Yes. Sure. Go ahead."

Anja

"Cunt! Pick up your clothes." I ordered, touching the button for a millisecond which sent Rosy scampering for her clothes. She began quickly trying to wear her panties when I shocked her back down to the ground.

"Did I say you could get dressed? I just said pick up your clothes!" I barked. This was fun already. Rosy whimpered a "sorry".

You're making this too easy Rosy...

Another shocking, "Who is sorry?!"

"T-This cunt! This cunt is sorry!" Rosy screamed.

"Great!" I squealed with joy. So fun! Holding the controller, I put my clothes on for the first time in a few hours. I still had my outfit from when I was at university.

"Got your stuff cunt?" I asked, which prompted a head nod and a "this cunt has her stuff."

I wasn't sure if she should be using the word "her" but I couldn't think of a better possessive replacement and let it slide.

"Alright then. Let's go!" I ordered as I opened the door and led the naked Rosy out into the hallway.

Rosy

I was stricken with fear and held onto my clothes tightly. I followed behind Anja, slightly hunched over in an attempt to cover my naked body as much as I could with my pile of clothing. I didn't want to go into the hallway naked AGAIN but I had no choice. At least, not a painless choice. I just hoped nobody else was in the hallway.

Anja led me past her door and towards mine.

"Open the door. We're staying in your room tonight." Anja ordered. I jumped towards the door and quickly opened it for her, letting her go first, just in case.

"Good girl." Anja said before walking in.

"Alright get dressed cunt." Anja ordered. I didn't question why, I was just glad to be able to wear clothes again. I began placing on my undergarments before I heard an:

"uh uh uh. No bras. Just shirt and panties. This shirt." Anja said as she tossed me a shirt from my drawer.

Better than nothing I suppose. I tossed my shorts and bra to the side and just put on my shirt and panties. The shirt Anja chose didn't actually reach my waist and exposed my mid riff. Extremely loose, my tits suspended the fabric up and was still quite exposing.

"Come." Anja motioned over to the bed she was leaning back on. I walked over to the bed and lay down next to her. Nonchalantly, Anja reached under my shirt and began fondling with my right breast softly.

"Do you want to know how I got your controller?" Anja asked. I was too afraid to answer.

"I got this controller..." Anja continued, spinning the controller in one hand and fondling my right breast in the other, "by fucking your boyfriend."

My heart sank. They were fucking. James gave her the controller.

"I fucked James so hard, he begged me for an orgasm. Kind of like you."

Anja lifted my shirt up and hung my breasts out so she could fondle with a better view.

"I fucked him while you were gone fetching your laptop."

Anja leaned over and gave my left nipple a long lick, her eyes locked on mine the entire time.

"What took you so long anyway?" Anja asked, leaning back and continuing using my breasts as a toy.

"This cunt was touched by Garrett." I answered truthfully.

"Garrett! From 301? Huh." Anja exclaimed. She stopped touching me and replaced my shirt back over my tits.

"Wait here cunt." Anja ordered before getting off the bed and walking out the door.

Old 06-29-2016, 05:54 AM   #86
DareViking

Send a message via Yahoo to DareViking

I need more~
please sir, may i have another~!

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2212210

Likes: Humiliation, semi-public, anal, ice, crossdressing, feminization, excersize, training

Will do without a fuss: Deep-throating, Cum eating, cum play

maybe: public, a2m, sensored pics, pain

NO: family, permanent, scat, pee, injury, too public

incomplete list! will update as i learn more
DareViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:04 AM   #87
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareViking View Post
I need more~
please sir, may i have another~!
Well since you asked so nicely...

-----------------------------

Anja

"oohhh Garrettt" I sung, knocking on his door once more. The sound of music silenced and a set of footsteps approached the door.

The door opened and Garrett's stoned face appeared. "Oh hey uhh..."

"Anja."

"Anja. Hey. What's up?" Garrett answered with a goofy smile.

"I heard you were molesting Rosy earlier."

Garrett was caught off guard and shifted slightly.

"What? N-No. I wouldn't do that. Did she say th-"

"Garrett." He stopped. "How would you like continue?"

"Uh... what?"

"Follow me, and you can fulfill your every desire."

Without saying another word, Garrett followed behind me, rather cautiously. I walked back to Rosy's room and unlocked it with her key.

"Cunt, you have a customer." I said as I walked into the room, Rosy, still lying on the bed, got up quickly and was about to say something before deciding against it and keeping quiet, choosing to have an inquisitive face instead.

I turned around back to Garrett.

"$20 and you can do whatever you want to her."

"What like, anything?"

I looked over to Rosy and gave her a little shock and expectant nod.

"AH- yes. Yes, you may do anything to this cunt." Rosy answered, her mouth quivering a little. She was not enjoying this.

"Sexually. I'm not lending her out to do your coursework."

"Yeah of course. I wasn- Ok. Yeah. Yeah ok. that sounds fine." Garrett answered, handing me a folded $20 from his back pocket.

"Enjoy." I answered, walking over to Rosy's desk and taking a seat away from the bed. Garrett watched me sit down and stood there for a few moments.

"Wait, you're going to watch?"

With a smile, I answered "if you're good enough I might join."

This seemed to short circuit Garrett's mind for a moment and he took a moment to bring himself back to the reality that was this beauty standing half-dressed in front of him.

"So. I can do anything with you?" Garrett whispered as he leaned in.

"You." Rosy paused and looked down. "Can do anything with this cunt."

Rosy

I held back a tear as I felt Garrett's hands explore my stomach and back. He was gentle at first, but his hands became more inquisitive after awhile. He reached around my back for my bra but found no strap. Slowly, and unbelieving, he lifted the front of my shirt and saw my bare, bra-less breasts. He gave off his little laugh and held my shirt up with his hands.

"Could you hold your shirt up?" Garrett requested. I nodded and dutifully held my shirt up. A shock shot down my spine.

"He is a customer. You shall address him as 'Sir'." Anja ordered from the side.

"Yes sir!" I blurted out. Garrett looked surprised at the shock and he took awhile to connect the controller in Anja's hand to the collar around my neck. Regardless, he continued his quest of fondling that he started an hour before in the hallway.

I felt stupid and worthless, standing there, wilfully holding my shirt up, allowing a man to just play with my tits. What choice did I really have though?

Slowly, from my breasts, Garrett's ever curious hands traced down my stomach into my panties. He began rubbing my slit slowly, more to explore and less to arouse. He felt around down there for awhile, reaching up my butt and exploring my ass with his palms. He had gotten quite close to me and my tits began pressing against his chest as his hands got handfuls of my behind.

With a renewed haste, his hands left my panties and pulled my shirt completely over my head, tossing it to the side. I was topless once more.

"Anything. Right?" Garrett asked Anja.

"Anything."

No more confirmation was needed. Garrett had paid for his prostitute, and now he was going to get one. Garrett pulled his hands out of my panties and began unzipping his shorts. I stifled back another tear as my reality became apparent.

Garrett pulled out his semi-erect cock and stroked a little before reaching back to me. His hands reached over the top of my head and slowly began trying to push me down. I looked and thought for a way out but I could think of none.

Obediently, I bent my knees and lowered my frame until my mouth was inches from his cock.

Up until this point, I thought my first blowjob would be for James. I thought my body was going to belong to James. I had accepted and kind of wanted that. This. This was not what I wanted.

Garrett guided his still slightly flaccid penis and pushed the tip past my lips. I didn't resist and let his shaft slide into my mouth. Using his hands, Garrett began pushing my head back and forth and indicated that he wanted me to do the work.

I silently agreed and began sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I slowly began circling my tongue around his tip as it pushed in and let it linger as he pulled out. Within moments his cock was rock hard and my head was being moved quicker and quicker.

Soon my head was bobbing back and forth as my tits bounced off my chest. I felt Garrett's left hand reach down to my tits and begin squeezing handfuls of my left breast, his other hand still working my head. I obediently continued trying to suck him off but I wasn't going fast enough.

Rather violently, Garrett took a step forward and pushed my head back against the bed. With nowhere for my head to go, he held it in place and began using his hips to do the work. Faster than I ever could, Garrett began thrusting his cock deep into my mouth, my tongue only being able to stay stationary and lick the same part of his cock as it entered.

With every thrust, his cock edged closer to my throat and I began to gag. Desperate to get him to slow down, I began furiously licking his cock as it entered my mouth. The hope was that I could pleasure him enough that he wouldn't have to use my throat to do the work. I began making involuntary gagging noises which seemed to turn him on even more as his moans began getting louder and louder.

In one swift and violent action, Garrett ripped his cock out of my mouth and I collapsed forward taking a deep breath between coughs.

"I want those tits." Garrett ordered as he lifted me up by my arms and threw my upper body onto the bed.

"Yes" another deep breath "sir." I answered. I am disgusting.

Garrett crawled onto the bed on his knees, and positioned his cock above my tits. The lower half of my body was still hanging over the edge of the bed and I needed to hold myself up in order to not slide between his legs and onto the floor.

Garrett violently grabbed my hands and pushed my tits together with them. He released my hands and I dutifully left them in that position to hold them together for him. Quickly, he slid his saliva coated cock in between my tits and began thrusting between them.

"Open your mouth." Garrett ordered.

"Yesh Shir" I said with my tongue hanging out.

Garrett fucked my tits long and hard, his tip touching my tongue with every thrust. I looked up into his eyes, mouth agape, tongue waiting patiently for him to finish. I felt his hot member slide in between my two breasts, the friction of our skins touching heating up my nipples.

I sat there for a moment too long. Here I was, pushing my tits together while I waited for a man to cum all over my face. I was nothing more than a fleshlight, to be used and discarded. I felt disgusted and ashamed. If my mother ever found out about this, I would be disowned.

I swear. This is not how I thought my life would go.

Garrett moaned as a hot stream of sticky fluid shot across my face, some of it landing on my tongue. Obediently, I kept my mouth open and let whatever fell into it, fall into it. After about 6 spurts, Garrett pulled his cock out from between my tits and slid it into my mouth. He slide it back and forth across my tongue a few times trying to get me to clean it which I promptly obeyed.

I am a whore. I am disgusting.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #88
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I am both aroused and bothered by this story. I understand blackmailing and forced fantasy, but really. would friends do this to each other? Yes, i understand it is just a story, but the thought of it bothers me. If there had been a desire on both parties parts to engage in such behavior that's one thing. anyway. i do enjoy the story and the writing and the fantasy theme. thank you for continuing to this point. Feel bad for James. He could have had a virgin. but his desire to control fucked it up for him.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:49 AM   #89
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
I am both aroused and bothered by this story. I understand blackmailing and forced fantasy, but really. would friends do this to each other? Yes, i understand it is just a story, but the thought of it bothers me. If there had been a desire on both parties parts to engage in such behavior that's one thing. anyway. i do enjoy the story and the writing and the fantasy theme. thank you for continuing to this point. Feel bad for James. He could have had a virgin. but his desire to control fucked it up for him.
Rosy isn't a virgin! I've tried to mention her past boyfriends a few times. I'd also stress that Rosy and Anja aren't friends, they just know each other in passing, bumping into each other in the kitchen. Only James and Rosy are friends. Everyone else just live in the same building.

Transformation is the main theme of the story. The three main characters each go through their own transformations into different people and every sentence and full stop I write is to further along these transformations. My long hiatus that I took up until ~2 months ago was me running into a writer's block on how to continue the transformation.

I have about 2 more chapters written already and I could send them to you and see what you think? I always welcome criticism and I did wonder how the reaction would be for this chapter. It is quite a change of pace.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:56 AM   #90
Sexualobster

This part had a pretty rough intro describing further events of the night but I removed it mostly in response to the comment by Ethan. Perhaps I was getting a bit too rough?

---------------------------------------------------

James

I slept like a baby and managed to shower and eat breakfast, feeling like a refreshed champ.

Even the nagging feeling at the back of my mind reminding me of what I did to Rosy went away until she showed up to my door naked, shivering in fear, her body glistening from all kinds of fluids.

She was crying and leaped into my arms. I gave her a towel and let her freshen up in my shower. Once she had calmed down a little bit, we spoke in my room.

"She tortured me." Rosy said between whimpers.

"She made me her toy and passed me around the entire night." she continued.

"Please James. Save me." She finished. Looking up at me with tear soaked eyes.

"Please Master." She said once more.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her, genuinely curious.

"Please Master. Take the collar off me. Take it off and rob Anja of her power. I promise to still serve you, Master. Please."

This was a gamble. If I took the collar off, there was no way I could control anymore. She could walk away and I wouldn't be able to stop her. There was no way I could actually use the blackmail material I had. Besides ruining her life, how I obtained the footage would be called into question. I wouldn't just go free.

The girl had been through enough.

She looked like hell and nobody cries the way she did, literally begging for my help. I decided to take the risk. Even if she just walks away, the amount she did already made it worth it. I was happy to have seen her do the things she did. I didn't want to scar her for life.

Rosy stood naked in front of me trembling. She had only used the towel to dry up and discarded it as soon as she was fresh. I slowly raised my hands behind her nude back, unlocked the collar and pulled it off her, placing it on the table behind me.

Rosy smiled with absolute joy and seemed surprised that I did it. Without saying a word, Rosy lowered her frame and, with a sense of urgency, pulled my cock out of my pants.

Like a machine, she swallowed my entire length in one go and began obediently sucking away at my still-slightly-flaccid member.

With the most love and care I had ever seen, inside and outside of a porno, Rosy used her neck as a tool to leverage her mouth around and about my now rock hard member. Her eyes closed, she massaged my balls with one hand and gently placed her other hand on the base of my penis.

Her tongue danced around my tip and length as I felt the warm snake savour my taste. Rosy seemed to be genuinely in love with the act and pushed my cock easily down her throat. I could feel the tightness as my tip pushed past her lips, across her tongue and down her throat. She gagged but relented regardless.

Without a gasp for breath, Rosy kept the momentum constant, only speeding up at the end as she heard me begin to moan.

This was all I ever wanted since the day I met her. Rosy's mouth servicing me willingly.

Rosy's head sped up, bobbing back and forth quickly as her hand began quickly stroking the base of my cock. Her tongue was on overdrive as it danced across, up and down my tip every time it entered her mouth.

I felt the bulge coming and I began to moan extremely loudly. Rosy took it in stride and jammed my cock down her throat as far as she could go. She began choking and gagging as my hot semen shot down her oesophagus. Like a champion, Rosy took each spurt with a silent cough and held my tip down her throat.

After a few shots, I was spent and finished. Rosy courteously kept my cock in her mouth for awhile longer, making sure to lick the length of my member and tip multiple times to clean it.

I stood there in disbelief, looking down at this girl who just the night before was too shy to kiss Anja. Rosy opened her eyes for the first time since the beginning and pulled my now empty cock out of her mouth.

"Thank you Master."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university