Old 09-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
wantsamaster

Female The Inspection (Lesbian)

Hey guys, this is my second story on here. Some of you might have read my previous story, Mistress on Greenleaf Road. Just so you know, i am planning on getting onto that again fairly soon. However, this story has no relation to my previous one on this sight, apart from the fact that they are both lesbian.
Enjoy! xx

I stood in the center of the room, involuntarily shivering against the cold. I felt my nipples harden beneath my tight shirt, and I shivered even more, knowing better than to move my hands to cover them up. This was my one chance, my one moment to prove to this woman that i was capable of being her slave.
I knew i had the upper hand. I'm in no way vain, but i know my body is amazing. I have a slim, flat stomach, wide, curvaceous hips and DD sized tits that pushed on out on every shirt I wore, as I had to buy them in a small size to accommodate for my skinny shoulders and my slim waste. My legs are long and tanned, and my silky, straight brown hair matched my blue eyes and made them stand out and shined from blue to grey in the light. As I said, i wasn't vain, but I knew i had the upper hand straight away from my figure and looks. It looked especially flattering in the outfit my possible-mistress had selected for me. Fishnet stockings, a short blue pleated skirt and a white mid drift button up - I knew that she has 'naughty schoolgirl' in mind for my audition, especially without the underwear. this was also proven by the blackboard in front of me, the desks neatly lined around me and the cupboards against the walls, that I could only guess as to what it contained.
The door opened behind me, and closed, just as suddenly. I jumped slightly, and my shivering increased. Mistress had told me to face the blackboard in the center of the room, and not to turn when the came in, so i did as she ordered, even when i felt a black silk bandage being tightened tightly around my eyes...
wantsamaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lesbian