Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #1
neutrois
Distinguished Member

Default 23/f [in chastity] need 10 people's permission to cum

I was dared to have to get 10 people's permission to cum...

I have a chastity belt, buttplugs, chemical lubes like menthol and hot sauce, a big enema bag, a new long dildo with a knot on it (a big bump near the bottom), markers, and some other devious things you can ask. I have pictures on my page.
I am so horny I haven't cum in three days because I've been on a trip. Today I thought about how long it's been and how much I wanted to masterbate as soon as I got home and I check getdare and here's this message...uhg.

I'll do dares to get permission, if I don't like a dare I can't get permission, which means that even if a dare is really pushing my limits or long or hard I might end up having to do it because I'm so horny and I want to come so bad!

If I have to I'll even sleep in my chastity belt with a buttplug up my ass.

I have to go check my mail down the street and I'd love a hidden public dare to start off my embarrassing humiliating evening of begging to cum and doing tasks.

As always, I'm denied coming through fucking my pussy. It gets so wet when I'm wearing the chastity belt it actually drops through the metal grate between my legs where I can't touch it at all...
neutrois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
neutrois
Distinguished Member

okay I was just dared to write 'slut' and 'whore' on my tits... one permission earned... I feel slightly humiliated just sitting here in my underwear, labeled like this...
Old 02-13-2017, 11:44 PM   #3
lucy4u

Wear ur butt plug and go out on a stroll for one hour.. with no underwear.. and a short skirt..
Making it easy for you because I can feel ur need to cum!

Like: orgasm, guided masturbation, orgasm control, mild pain, Edging, Creative Dares, Bets, clothing dares, erotic readings, nipple play (still exploring)
Dislikes: Extreme Pain, Tedious, Semi Public, anal
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Scat, Public, permanent
I WILL NOT SHARE PICS, SO DONT ASK FOR THEM!
lucy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lucy4u for this post:
Old 02-13-2017, 11:47 PM   #4
WeepingWillow

Go get 2 bananas, peel them, break them in half (should now have 4 pieces), lube up your bottom with spit, then suck the banana pieces and push them up your bottom.

You are not allowed to push the the banana out for at least 1 hour, and in that time you must spend at least 30 minutes outside and in public going about your daily business.

Before you go out, rub a little menthol cream around and just inside your bottom as well, then pull up your knickers and enjoy the next hour.

Good luck, 1 down and 9 to go. xxxxx
Male / 34 / Straight With a Hint of Bi / Still a Virgin / Very Submissive With a Hint of Switch (For the Right Mistress/Sub) / Love Tasks & Instructions / Happy to Instruct Sub Women (If it Pleases Them)

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Big kisses and cuddles to you all. xxxxx

Last edited by WeepingWillow; 02-13-2017 at 11:50 PM.
WeepingWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WeepingWillow for this post:
Old 02-13-2017, 11:54 PM   #5
neutrois
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much for the dares! I need to go get my mail will it be acceptable if I put the bananas up my ass, using menthol cream as lube for my buttplug wearing just a short skirt and no underwear?
Old 02-14-2017, 12:07 AM   #6
WeepingWillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrois View Post
Thank you so much for the dares! I need to go get my mail will it be acceptable if I put the bananas up my ass, using menthol cream as lube for my buttplug wearing just a short skirt and no underwear?
That would be acceptable, but you must keep the bananas in another 15 minutes if you're doing 2 dares at once.

I would appreciate a full report when you've finished.

Good luck. xxxxx
Male / 34 / Straight With a Hint of Bi / Still a Virgin / Very Submissive With a Hint of Switch (For the Right Mistress/Sub) / Love Tasks & Instructions / Happy to Instruct Sub Women (If it Pleases Them)

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Old 02-14-2017, 12:10 AM   #7
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
It gets so wet when I'm wearing the chastity belt it actually drops through the metal grate between my legs where I can't touch it at all...
Man that is so hot! Ok I will give you my permission but first you need to do the following tasks...

* Spend all the time until you get to cum wearing your large butt plug or a dildo in your ass, going for at least 24 hours including at lectures and while sleeping. You can take it out to do other dares that involve anal fucking etc but it needs to go straight back in afterwards. If you become so loose you can't keep it in you will have to work out a way to keep it inside you with pantihose etc.

* Take your new dildo, kneel on or beside your bed and fuck your ass with it for 1000 slow thrusts. Count them out loud and make sure you don't cum.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:10 AM   #8
neutrois
Distinguished Member

I just realized I don't have bananas... theres a convenience store that sells them a block away.... they close in an hour what should i do?
Old 02-14-2017, 12:11 AM   #9
WeepingWillow

Quote:
I just realized I don't have bananas... theres a convenience store that sells them a block away.... they close in an hour what should i do?
Get the bananas before you start anything. xxxxx

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Old 02-14-2017, 12:12 AM   #10
neutrois
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Man that is so hot! Ok I will give you my permission but first you need to do the following tasks...

* Spend all the time until you get to cum wearing your large butt plug or a dildo in your ass, going for at least 24 hours including at lectures and while sleeping. You can take it out to do other dares that involve anal fucking etc but it needs to go straight back in afterwards. If you become so loose you can't keep it in you will have to work out a way to keep it inside you with pantihose etc.

* Take your new dildo, kneel on or beside your bed and fuck your ass with it for 1000 slow thrusts. Count them out loud and make sure you don't cum.
I love your dares. I'm going to try to keep my big buttplug in as long as possible, I was thinking I could go on this walk and put the keys of my chastity belt lock in my mailbox so I'd have to walk back outside to get it open... what do you think I should do?
Old 02-14-2017, 12:13 AM   #11
neutrois
Distinguished Member

I'm going to buy bananas and come back... I'll wear a buttplug and no underwear on the way there...
Old 02-14-2017, 12:14 AM   #12
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
I love your dares. I'm going to try to keep my big buttplug in as long as possible, I was thinking I could go on this walk and put the keys of my chastity belt lock in my mailbox so I'd have to walk back outside to get it open... what do you think I should do?
Yes put the keys there.. good idea
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:31 AM   #13
neutrois
Distinguished Member

Bad news... and a report.
Right now I'm naked down to a sports bra and big buttplug...
my cunt is dripping. no panties, my asshole forcefully gaped open with a big plug, I walked all the way down, the plug rubbing inside so eroticly, my breath began to become panting....
the store was closed! google said they closed at 12, not 11.....

I'm sooo flushed from the walk, every step felt like a big dick was thrusting in an out. It became like a trance, step by step I felt hornier and more like a slave to getdare.
I want to come so bad. please let me... I have 8 dares left
Old 02-14-2017, 12:33 AM   #14
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

From now until you get to cum, every time you take the plug out for whatever reason,smear menthol run into your clit (assuming you aren't in the belt at the time)

And when it's time for the plug to go back in (according to the other dates here), make sure you give the plug a fresh coating of menthol to make sure it goes in nice and easily. And while you're at it, give your clit another coating too.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:34 AM   #15
neutrois
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
From now until you get to cum, every time you take the plug out for whatever reason,smear menthol run into your clit (assuming you aren't in the belt at the time)

And when it's time for the plug to go back in (according to the other dates here), make sure you give the plug a fresh coating of menthol to make sure it goes in nice and easily. And while you're at it, give your clit another coating too.
Thank you for the dare, sir. Shall I do anything right now?

Advertisements
Kink Talk