Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-05-2015, 02:11 AM   #46
futureprincess
Baby Member

I'm a very athletic NCAA Division 1 National Champion Wrestler. I'm hairy and as alpha male as it gets. My dirtiest fantasy would be me being kidnapped and chloroformed. I would wake up after having drastic body transformation surgery. I would have gone through extreme breast and ass implants. Huge!. I would have experienced having cheek, nose, and brow surgery to be much more feminine.
I'd like to have had all of my body hair lasered off.
When I wake I also would have had the most stereo typical emo girl piercings and tattoos. To give specific examples of piercings I would say smiley, dimples, many many dermals; most of which would integrate with tattoos, a full scale corset piercing pink and black on my back, both nostrils, septum, bottom navel, prince albert fitted with prince's wand, nipples in a larger gauge, a monroe, one bottom lip ring on one side, spider bites on other side, and master's choice of as many ear piercings as wanted.

I'd also like very stereotypical tattoos; a tramp stamp, "Master's Name"'s Slut on each of my inner thighs, I'd like my knuckles to say something like "baby girl" or "lady hope" "girl wish" "lady fame". Master's choice. Beyond that I want to be mostly covered in tattoos with dermals integrated throughout. If you put a dragon on me dermal it's eyes. Etc....
I want a very complex corset piercing that could integrate with tattoos.
If you are capable of doing this to me, I'll drop my career as a successful engineer and transfer my entire bank account to you. Enough to make all this happen. I'll leave my life of being an alpha male with a hot girlfriend, disappear, and only emerge as an unrecognizable slave.

I must have my makeup done every day, have long pink, black, blonde hair; in dreadlocks for years at a time.

This plan is long term.

I must have extremely long acrylic nails, I must be provided with sexy fetish wear. There are no limits to what I'll do in any setting once I'm unrecognizable. You can make money charging people to watch things be done to me, fuck me endlessly, stretch me to the most extreme limits.

After all the initial work is done; keep me bound, make me listen to lady gaga, and other trippy female artists constantly. As soon as I wake up transformed as a woman, feed me mushrooms, lsd, and mdma constantly. Make me believe no other truth other than me being a born sexy fuck slut of a lady. Give me alcohol enemas, and other substances until I have no sense of masculinity left. I'll do anything to be your slut. Keep me tripping, keep me tied up in a pen of dogs as their depository. Just let them fuck me constantly. I looooooooove electro torture. Put a shock collar on me and activate it whenever you want.

Who wants this and more? I'm yours if you can commit to this. I can bankroll this. I just can't ever go back if I do this.
futureprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 03:26 AM   #47
nastylarry

One of my biggest fantasies would be slave to a rich domme who would humiliate me and use me as a sex toy. I would live in her mansion and have access to all of the luxuries in it but in exchange she would control me and ues me for her pleasure. She would control what I wore at all times, that often meant I would be dressed in slutty female clothes. She would have control of my body hair, usually I would have to shave it all. She would also control my orgasms and masturbation or anything else she wished to control. I would pleasure her or friends on command. At first it would just be women but eventually she would make me pleasure her male friends too. She would be bisexual and have other subs but her other long term subs would all be female. We would do things for the pleasure of her or her guests but would usually be treated like a bitch, there would be no difference between me and the female slaves. We would do things like serve drinks in short skirts and tops at one of her parties and the guests would be allowed to grope us under our clothes but over our underwear, except I wouldn't get panties, instead i'd just get a buttplug, the guests would have fun making my skirt stand up. By the end of the night each of us would be pulled into some dark corner to please several of the guests, as the only male salve I would be stuck with pleasuring most of my mistresses gay friends.

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:54 PM   #48
Finnly

My biggest fantasy would be me hog tied and blindfolded while person after person used me as they see fit until all of my holes were stretched abused and filled with cum and then stretched even further and spanked until I am nothing but a useless cum dump
Master: aralius
No I do not have a kik
No I will not be getting one
Finnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:53 AM   #49
SissyTim

My fantasy is to leave home for a vacation and there i got in trouble. My case get lost and the airport close because the weather. The only place to go is a girls school empty for summer holiday. The Janitor and director are there to help me. Some hours there i learn that its a school for heavy educable girls. All clothes are lockable and all rooms have some sorts off bondage toys in it.......
Some days later i can go home but the only clothes i find are the girly girl things i am wearing.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #50
jokter

Thinking about it, one of my primary fantasies that I keep coming back to is this idea where I setup women some consensually some non-consensually and get them mounted in public places completely naked, but for the most part not really noticeable. For example I'd have the woman put into full body plaster/plastic encasement. Sometimes with the holes/breasts exposed, sometimes with a vib inserted and closed off. Then they would be able to watch everyone walk by. I would walk through a park where some of my "statues" were and randomly turn their vibrators on/off remotely, teasing them. Some would be milked/fucked while encased. Some would only be encased below the waist/legs, so they would be free to move but embarrassed to draw attention to themselves. I'd sometimes place some of them in museums/art shows. Only 2-3 at a time, gotta be able to handle it.
In one fantasy I had a woman in an art show where she was encased in a plastic mold that was painted over, her breasts/vagina/anus exposed, with her right leg straight up in an Arabesque, (there would be wires to help hold her leg/hand up.) Her regions that were exposed I'd paint to blend in. Then I'd randomly through out the night feel her up. Insert a vibrating egg, tease her randomly when no one was looking. Then I'd walk around and talk to her about the art , maybe even pinching a large hanging nipple while talking about her form. Sometimes she'd be dripping milk, and people would notice her eyes would bug out while she felt the milk dripping, and her vagina dripping.
jokter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #51
cross_girl

My biggest fantasy is to take part mixed jello wrestlingagainst two sexy girl, where I loose and be tied up in a pillory. Then they use me with strapons and pure gunge all over me. Then they take me to theirs home where I'm their slave for one day.

Likes: crossdressing, WAM, mudwrestling, bondage, wedgies, Anal

Limits: pain, family/friends/strangers involved, piss and shit

PM me for nice dares

Searching for a female master ( wont do pics)
cross_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #52
cariadferch

My deepest, darkest, fantasy is to be found guilty of some shameful crime and sentenced to be publicly stripped and whipped while the crowd cheers on every painful and humiliating lash.

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:45 PM   #53
smol_slave

Pill Woah. Okay. PM me?

My biggest fantasy is to be stripped of everything but my panties, and hung up by my underwear, dangling in the air. I would be spanked brutally while someone pressed a hitachi to my clit and tied/taped it there against my sensitive clit. Then my tits would be milked for hours on end until I'd black out.

When I awoke, they'd use my milk they gathered and give it to me in an enema and put a plug in me before all of my holes being stuffed to MAX capacity

I am a little girl, looking to be degraded and humiliated and given strict rules

PM this pigslut verbal humiliation and punishments ALWAYS.

PLEASE PM ME DARES AND TASKS

LOOKING FOR A WEIGHT LOSS COACH

Send me edging /masturbation tasks and instructions
smol_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:09 AM   #54
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Being restrained and fucked by a sex-robot

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk