Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___S___ View Post
I'm a Scorpio baby!
Of course you are, that's why you're ___S___, that or Superman, eh? ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by joansky View Post
I recently had a crush on a Scorpio over the summer. She was a gold digger though, so no. I found her personality and values unattractive to me.

You are a sweetie though

~Scorpio description
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:22 AM   #62
Tiddlywink
Account Banned

I'm an Aquarius.
Tiddlywink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 01:14 AM   #63
darkwing duck

I'm Taurus the bull

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:46 AM   #64
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

capricorn

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #65
Auryn

Scorpio, ascending Leo.

Chinese zodiac:
- Sign of birth year: Sheep
- Sign of birth month: Dog
- Sign of birth day: Snake

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Auryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:47 PM   #66
aetos21

----- Virgo -----
aetos21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:56 PM   #67
Linda King
Account Banned

Default Me

Hi.

I'm new. This is my first post

I'm a Scorpio
Linda King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:44 PM   #68
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a proud gemini by the solar calendar and, apparently, a Fire ox by Chinese symbology. Had to look that second one up.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:28 AM   #69
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiddlywink View Post
I'm an Aquarius.
My brother's previous girlfriend was an Aquarius. My dorm roommate in college was one. I don't really know much about the sign from experience, but have provided links at the beginning of the thread, and will repost it at the end of this post as a courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing duck View Post
I'm Taurus the bull
My boyfriend is a Taurus Their element is earth. Down-to-earth, practical, perhaps materialistic, likes security, dependable, Taurus' are usually faithful and trustworthy, can have a temper like a bull sometimes that can appear once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
capricorn
My best friend is a Capricorn. Workaholic; keeps busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Scorpio, ascending Leo.

Chinese zodiac:
- Sign of birth year: Sheep
- Sign of birth month: Dog
- Sign of birth day: Snake
Deep, dark, pensive, knowing, mysterious, and the obvious description that I think is misconstrued.
I've met a few Scorpios in my life, and like all of them, even though the feeling wasn't mutual *shrugs*

You can google what Leo ascendant (rising) sign means.

My constellation is Cancer, with Libra rising on the date of my birth.

I have provided a link below for the Chinese zodiac birth year description, but you can google for what month and day descriptions mean more specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetos21 View Post
----- Virgo -----
Organization, cleanliness, lists... I miss my brother's ex who was a Virgo. She was a true friend. She was caring and frank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda King View Post
Hi.

I'm new. This is my first post

I'm a Scorpio
I am honored with your first post. I mentioned about Scorpio two posts prior. I will add, I wonder what being a Scorpio is like on the deepest levels thoughtwise and emotionally speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4r3S7uT View Post
I'm a proud gemini by the solar calendar and, apparently, a Fire ox by Chinese symbology. Had to look that second one up.
My first boyfriend was a Gemini. A Scorpio girl I like father is a Gemini. An employee of mine is one. The twins. Like two people? Two personalities. Air sign. Mind. Intelligence.

He was really into videogames and anime. The father is into them too, especially Superman and DBZ.

I don't really have much knowledge of Geminis in my life.

Sun signs and Chinese zodiac have separate elements. You can search them individually.

Provided some links below, but if they aren't to your liking you can find ones that suit your taste better if you wish.

Sun signs ~
http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Chinese zodiac description (not including element) ~
https://senn.cocoloni.com/chinese-zo...aracteristics/

Etc.

Last edited by Joan Sky; 04-22-2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-30-2018, 03:16 AM   #70
nina@
getDare Succubus

I am Sagittarius, albeit I find these things illogical as there are not only 12 personality types of people in the world

For the chinese, I went to your link and they show three different signs, one for birth year, one for month and one for day, idk how to pick one..lol
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:20 PM   #71
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
I am Sagittarius, albeit I find these things illogical as there are not only 12 personality types of people in the world

For the chinese, I went to your link and they show three different signs, one for birth year, one for month and one for day, idk how to pick one..lol
You sound like a Vulcan I like that...

Yeah, it's easy to see things different on the surface, much like a book and it's cover. We delve a bit deeper into subjects that interest us and have natural affinity and inclination for and consequently may absorb more (and quickly) it's contents. Diversity leads to an interesting collection and spectacular whole with something for everyone in an ever growing library.

The daily stuff that most everyone comes across I don't bother with. I liken it to the lottery. It's speaks out to some in that particular section but not everyone within it...

I like the general overall sign descriptions because they usually have it right for the most part; however, if you're born on or near a cusp for example you may have combined attributes of both signs...

Then it gets intricate with natal charts which is a chart that maps the planets at the time of birth... Even if the time of birth isn't known, there is a default time you can plug in for a approximate result. The charts have twelve houses that represent different things in life, the planets have there own meanings (and their locations), and so on...

My chart happened to mention a significant occurence and feature to my person. I have a significant scar that healed up to very nicely to the point where it's not noticeable. Thank God for that. I went to the hospital and chanced upon a exceptionally skilled and talented doctor who treated me that day. It's not noticeable and people think it's a dimple when I smile. But that significant feature and where it was located on my person was mentioned in my chart. And I read my chart several years after the incident occured. Etc.

And besides the well known "sun signs" which is common knowledge, are also the element associated with that sign and what that means, whether it's quality is a cardinal, fixed, or mutable sign and the meaning of that too, one's rising (ascendant) sign, moon sign, and so on. And those paint a rich picture.

There's really much more to it than meets the eye. It's intricate... It's not really about setting things in stone, fate, prophecy, or a lot of what it's thought of or made out to be. It has probabability and possiblities just like everything else.

I really am not as deep as I could be in it. I don't really feel the need to be, and there are others who explore it way more. It is a book I may pick up on rare occasion, looking at the table of contents and going through the chapters I like. I have a unusually retentive memory for the most part.

Even if there is a book I may not pick up or really immerse myself into, (whether it's not my forte, talent, etc.) I still appreciate the artistry and inherent beauty in it even if it's not readily apparent or associated as such, and the people who read them. And wonder about it more...

As for Chinese astrology, I'm less versed in that.

There are different signs for the days of the week. Different signs for the months of the year. And different signs for the birth year. They have different elements too. It all has it's respective meanings. I am a Wood Rat which is the animal and element of the year of my birth. The rat is placed first in the procession of animals and revered for positive characteristics which were not overlooked by the Chinese. Here is the story in their mythology.

I put in a few links a while back, but I usually look at more than that and search for what I'm wondering about and try to understand it...

I made this thread to have fun talking to everyone and for us to share some conversation and lightheartedness with each other. And because I was curious somewhat...

It seems this thread continues to do so.

Thank you.

P.S. just for fun ~ here's some amusing video skits of each sign from an astrologer xD

Last edited by Joan Sky; 08-02-2018 at 12:28 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:
Old 07-30-2018, 03:43 PM   #72
andrei

It is interesting if you study each planet (closest up to Mars at least), not only the Sun which establish your zodiac sign. But you already mentioned, I just ran into this topic in a hurry.

I am Pisces (general character), moon (dreams and desires) in Aquarius, birth hour (ascendant) points to Gemini. Long time ago I studied the common zodiac, not the Chinese one.

Mercury (communication) and Venus (love) usually are in the same sign as the Sun or 1 (Mercury) up to 2 signs near (Venus). I forgot those and the other planets (Jupiter I think was in Sagittarius meaning being very pushy in justice or when I judge someone is wrong).

Last edited by andrei; 07-30-2018 at 03:50 PM.
andrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:29 PM   #73
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei View Post
It is interesting if you study each planet (closest up to Mars at least), not only the Sun which establish your zodiac sign. But you already mentioned, I just ran into this topic in a hurry.

I am Pisces (general character), moon (dreams and desires) in Aquarius, birth hour (ascendant) points to Gemini. Long time ago I studied the common zodiac, not the Chinese one.

Mercury (communication) and Venus (love) usually are in the same sign as the Sun or 1 (Mercury) up to 2 signs near (Venus). I forgot those and the other planets (Jupiter I think was in Sagittarius meaning being very pushy in justice or when I judge someone is wrong).
I have the Cancer constellation as my sun sign, Pisces moon sign, Libra rising sign... Looking up what that means give a better general picture for the most part. I have previously mentioned my number is 9 in numerology, and that I'm an INJF (elswhere on this site)...

I also repeated recenty that I am a Wood Rat. I put some links at the beginning and throughout this thread, but you can search for more on your own if you're interested.

Some people might come accoss the Chinese zodiac if they eat in a Chinese restaurant that have those paper place mats for fun with the zodiac for you too look at. It's a conversational topic while waiting, asking family or friends what animal they are and reading the basic descriptions, playing with wooden chopsticks, and waiting for the food. I've seen it more when I was a little kid. I used to want to be the dragon first, or lion second. Something cool and strong. But I grew to be happy with mine now, so I wouldn't change it.

Also I might add, if you're are interested in this even a little bit, it's cool to look through this thread, who posted on here, and what their signs are. You may have found that your friends or any crushes you may have previously posted on here and see what their signs are etc., and see if it fits their personality just for fun. You can use the websites linked on here or can find more websites elsewhere. And of course check out your own sign

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Joan Sky; 07-30-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:11 AM   #74
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

I am an Aries and an Ox - yup stubborn as they come

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:01 AM   #75
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy Rose View Post
I am an Aries and an Ox - yup stubborn as they come
Aries and Ox

My friend/classmate in high school when I took two years of Classical Latin is an Aries also. My older brother's ex wife is one too. Oh, I just remembered I recently posted I hadn't gone to a wedding yet on the "bold your truths!" thread. I went to theirs. Too late to edit that post now. It wasn't a long marriage so it slipped my mind for a bit. She had colorful hair... And her dress... It was the most provocative wedding dress I've ever seen in my life. Almost like lingerie. She exuded sexuality...

Anyway, here are some links ~

Aries

Ox

A fun skit of Aries

As for Aries the Greek God...
I especially read a bunch of Greek mythology in sixth grade... And Aries in the Hercules and Xena shows... And there's that movie they did kind of recently with Antiope and Hippolyta who are in fact the daughters of Ares in real life Greek mythology, so in honor of that movie (and since you are a descendant or "daughter of Aries") I'll just call you Wonder Woman

Last edited by Joan Sky; 07-31-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk