Old 10-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
Hypo Monkey

Default A Day With Grey (MxM)

So i decided to try my hand at another story i hope this one will be the most popular of mine but we will see. Feel free to leave any comments.

Me:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 145
Description: Muscular, flat stomach, broad shoulders, short black messy hair, broad chest

Grey:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 160
Description: in the stroy

So first of all I should tell you all who Grey is. Well lets call him a friend that went into school sports. We were friends in elementary school but we kind of drifted apart but that all changed when I was on a gay version of chat roulette where it was only guys and found him naked on his end of the webcam. Now I always thought Grey was straight until I saw him naked on a gay chat roulette. There was no way he was going to get away with it. I actually was really happy it was Grey on the other end of the cam because he had an awesome body. He had nice broad shoulders, dirty short blond hair, a nice flat chest and a flat stomach that wasn’t defined but still very toned which was a real turn on. He had soft greenish blue eyes, smile of an angle, which was soft and so inviting; he usually wore shorts or ripped jeans with a slightly tight but baggie shirt to school. And the rest i saw was just a jaw dropper! He had a nice treasure trail going to his shaved pubic hair. His dicklooked perfectly straight, thick, cut and about 7.5 inches; his balls hung from his body so perfectly and losly, it was a bigger turn on that his balls were the size of golf balls. There was no way he was going to get away with this even if he nexted me so all I did was say hey, and try to play the situation as cool as I could.
Me: Hey
Grey: Hey…
Me: This is kinda awkward no offence
Grey: Haha! Yeah but now I think we know each others biggest secrets now.
(It didn’t come to my mind ether that if I was on a gay chat roulette that I would be admitting I was bi or gay to, but I am a quick thinker.)
Me: Yeah, I guess we do. Well look at it this way we were like best friends in our early years maybe we can be best friends now. We both know each other secret.
Grey: Yeah I guess we do. So why are you on here…?
Me: Well I was kind of looking for someone to jack off with or talk to. Hbu?
Grey: Well obviously me being naked here means I was looking for someone to jerk off with lol!
Me: Haha duh…
Grey: You wanna jerk off…? No one has to know our little secret…
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:58 AM   #2
Lewie

:O off to a good start (keep it coming)

Lew, Timmy and Truth or Dare - Check it out! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51787
Lewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Wow! I like this story !!! Keep up the good work.
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
catsanddogs
getDare Sweetheart

I like it keep goin
I'm still learning things about myself thanks to a few pplz here Trueblue333,Akari, and Stinkbutt
Love you all<3
And bitch better be ready to TasteTheRainbow!!!
And there are still a few ppl here I still love Vexus,Tadoms,DylanXx and ConnorXx,Meeacaroline,and all I can remember. If I forgot someone I'm sorry and. Still love you <3
catsanddogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Noquestions

Call me a spelling nazi, but made me chuckle, "smile of an angle". Take a second to read through and spot any errors.

Interested in... Sluts. Anal. CBT. Orgasm Control. Edging. Clit play. Spanking. Training. Toys. Masturbating. Bondage. Boobs.

Not as interested in... Poo/Pee -play. Too much mess. Time wasters.

Best with webcam or pics!
Noquestions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Very good - I like it and I love the image of Grey, Not too overly descriptive but enough to give a nice floating image - I like the plot too and as I don't think I responded to you're private message earlier - hit me up when you're online - I'm generally in either the lounge or the dare slave room (nice avatar pic)
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
Hunanic

Nice job. Try to make sure your grammar and spelling are all set before you post.
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Hypo Monkey

Default Chapter 2: A Healthy Relationship

Me- Hmmm… That does sound like fun. But maybe we can meet at my house tomorrow just hang out, sound like fun?
(Maybe I should first say that it was about 2 am when me and Grey were sitting there naked and talking to each other and it was a Friday. So tomorrow we would be hanging out Saturday.)
Grey- That does sound like fun.
Me- So tomorrow my house around noon?
Grey- Hell yeah sounds like a blast!... Can I ask a favor? I am REALLY horney so can we jerk off please.
(I just realized that he was still naked but laying on his stomach talking to me, well typing to me. Well I did want to see his massive cock again!)
Me- Yeah sure, let me strip first.
I started taking off my shirt; I could see his eyes focus on my chest, my erect nipples my broad chest. I started taking off my pants; I could see his eyes focus solely on my bulge and my wet spot in my tight grey boxer briefs. He sat up and started jerking off his 7.5inch cock perfect in ever shape and form. It was symmetrical thick and not only that he shaved his pubic hair like me. Our gaze focused on each other. I slowly started taking off my boxer briefs and watched as his gaze focused even harder on my cock bouncing out. I was about 6inches thick, his hands got faster and so did mine. Soon enough about 10 minutes later we both started panting, the sweat was dripping from our thighs and I then blasted a huge load all over my stomach. About two minutes after me he busted a load all over himself almost to his neck.
I panted and so did he, we just stared at each other, not knowing if to stay something or just end the webcam. We both sat there and started at each other for what felt like an hour but was really five minutes. I could feel the cum on my body starting to dry. I finally said “Let me clean up and we can talk for a bit.”
“Okay” Grey said. After we both cleaned up I decided to put my boxer briefs back on and he put his boxers back on.
“”So… How you been?” I said trying to make it less awkward.
“Pretty busy, football in stuff. You?” Grey Responded
“I’ve been pretty busy to school work and stuff.”
“That’s cool.”
I really wanted to ask him so many question but how can I do it with out making it seem so awkward.
“You wanna play truth or dare?” I finally blurted out without thinking.
“Sure I guess.” Grey said sounding confused but amused at the same time.
“Okay Truth or Dare?”
“Truth”
“Are you bi, bi curious or gay?”
Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

aweseome...AWEsome...AWESOME update!!! Good job. Cant' wait to read about this game!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #10
daremaster118
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, round the corner, all the way to california :L (UK)

I got horny reading this so I had a wank ... I shot the full load over the screen of my laptop!! Lol ... Luv the story

Love u Dylan and i love u Bangin! great story writers :P

13/m/uk - bi
daremaster118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
will9022

Great story! Can't wait to read more
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #12
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story, keep it up

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
Hypo Monkey

Default Chapter 3: Confession

“Ummm… well I am gay.” Grey responded.
“Really?” I said with a shocked look on my face.
“Yeah… so truth or dare?” He said kinda hastily to change the topic.
“Truth”
“What’s your sexuality?”
This has always been a topic that I never knew how to answer, I liked girls for relationships, talking things out and emotional stuff like that, but I have always liked guys for sexual stuff. But recently I have been trusting guys with more of emotions and stuff. So what am I?
“I guess I’m bi but lean more towards guys.” I responded after thinking about it for a minute.
“Huh? How does that work out?” Grey responded with a confused look.
“Hahaha, just ask me later and I’ll tell you. Truth or dare?”
“Hmmm. I’ll try a dare, let’s see what you’ve got!”
I guess he didn’t know I could a lot with a dare. Well lets see, might as well do something easy.
“I dare you to wear a jock strap when you come to my house tomorrow, oh and you must bring me a present in the form of underwear.” I said feeling confident.
“Hahaha, oh I can do that, I guess well have a lot of fun tomorrow!” Grey responded with his angel smile.
“Yeah we will my parents wont be home till like 10 at night so we have about 10 hours to do whatever we freaking want!”
Grey smiled, and I could tell that he had some ideas of his own.
“Lets do one more truth or dares then head off to bed.” Grey said.
“Alright, I choice truth then.” I said.
“Do you have any condoms?” Grey said with the biggest smile I have ever seen.
“No sorry dude.” I could tell that he really wanted to do some fucking, and I knew he was going to go out and go buy some, hmmm I wonder what else he has…
“Truth or dare Grey?”
“Lets do a truth.”
“Is there any guy at our school you like?”
“Hmmmm… yeah, but there two of them and there only crushes!”
“Alright who are they?”
“… Well ones you and the other is Ryan…” (If you haven’t read my other story you might want to inorder to get why I stopped the story here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46212 )
Old 10-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #14
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Hehe not bad at all! Keep it up!!
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #15
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Mhm great story so far, just keep up

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk