Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
hot_sarah
Account Banned

Default 15 female dares

hi everyone

im looking for some creative anal dares i can do when i am home alone or in the shower- unfortunatly i dont have any toys and i will only do ass to mouth or eat food thats been in my ass if i have had a series of enemas before ( i dont have an enema bag,)

at the moment i can fit 5 fingers in but not past the knuckles.

have fun thinking up exciting dares for me

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54639
The following 5 users say Thank You to hot_sarah for this post:
Old 08-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

test how many ice cubes you can fit in there at one time. And by "fit" I mean the pain of stretching enough to add 1 more would be unbearable. How ubearable the cold is should have no effect on the situation. After you are full, clench yourself so that nothing escapes, not even water. If anything does before half an hour has passed, then you have to heat something, perhaps a cucumber, up so it's nice and hot. Then explosively expell all of the ice and water. Insert the heated object, which by comparison to the ice should feel scalding.

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 08-19-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
lifesplattered

Place a thick marker or highlighter in your ass and dress normally, spend your time home alone with the marker inserted

Cover a plunger handle with a condom, rubber glove or any equivalent, see how far down te handle you can slide, perform this with lube while looking in the mirror

Spend a shower with one hand occupied, the number of soap/shampoo bottles in your shower is how many fingers you must keep inserted threw the duration if your shower
Old 08-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
fade2grey

how about 2 banannas.. one for your pussy & one for your ass. push them in as far as you can take it & then put your knickers on.. spend at least an hour like this. Then strip & go for your shower.. if you can't help yourself, you are allowed to orgasm just once in the shower but you can't take them out. When you are done, you must remove & peel the bannana from your ass & eat it. It's up to you what you do with the one from your pussy. Let me know when you've done it & how it felt.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:18 AM   #5
hot_sarah
Account Banned

will try and do these as son as posible
thanks so far for the great tasks

keep em coming
Old 08-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #6
Huey11
getDare Sweetheart

Use the shower hose to give yourself an enema.
then insert two peeled bananas.

Wait 15 minutes,
then squat over a plate and serve the desert...

Like: flashing, exhibitionism, body jewellery

Dislike: pain, poo,
Old 08-20-2010, 10:07 AM   #7
aff587

plunger handles please only while laying. slipping with that in your hole might be quite fatal.

i'd recommend two cucumbers one for the front, one for the back.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
wegs

take off ur panties and try to push as much chocolate cake in to your ass as u can then put your panties back leave it in for 30mins them poop it out on a plate then eat it
Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Hopefully your shower is a shower tub...Lay down on your back, lift legs over head so your ass is sticking up. Insert as much of the liquid from a 2 Liter bottle of soda as you can in your ass. Stay in this position and hold it till it stops fizzing. Shoot it out of your ass. Finally take shower hose and give yourself an enema.

Once done in the shower, go and masterbate in every room of the house and edge. insert toy/household items you use to masterbate with in both your ass and pussy. You can only cum in the final room of the house.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:25 PM   #10
Spade_racer07

Send a message via AIM to Spade_racer07 Send a message via MSN to Spade_racer07 Send a message via Yahoo to Spade_racer07
Default heres a dare for you

take a toilet plunder and stick it to the floor, now tie something heavy,(weights if you have them) to your nipples and let them hang, now put toothpaste and clips on your nipples as well, now find something else large and round but that you can hold, put toothpaste on both the item and the plunder, stand over the plunder and squat on it so you can get it as deep in your ass as you feel comfortable then ride it, the other item goes in your pussy, edge as far as you can 5 times, you may cum but if you do you must spank your clit as hard as you can 10 times while cumming, after you are done spank off the clips and the weights, or you may YANK off the weights if you can not spank them off, come back here and tell in detail how it went, thats the end,

HAVE FUN ENJOY!!!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #11
VanderJackTruHeart

Send a message via Yahoo to VanderJackTruHeart

Try this: take two cucumbers one no smaller than 6 inches and the other one must be at least 8inches. then place a condom on the 8 inch one and tie it off so it will not fall our. Then lube if needed sticking it all the way inside you anus. then place the 6 inch one inside you pussy ass far as it will go the further the better. Then wearing your shortest skirt and whatever top you wish as well as footwear and go to the store.

It does not matter what store as long as they have cukes and condoms. then but one cuke any size and a package of condoms any size and go to the register and as they are checking them out make up an obviously lame excuse as to why you are buying them.

After you go home then you may remove the two you were carrying as the cuke in your anus was inside a condom it is still good to eat so you will as well as deep throating the one from your pussy.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #12
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

using 2 fingers from each hand, reach into your ass and pull your anal ring wider. Do this for 5 minutes twice a day until you can get 5 fingers in past the knuckles
Old 08-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
jb_149

Default ice dildo

fill a small bottle of coke and then freeze it and then wait until it a its a nice dildo type shape and cut it open and fuck yourself in the ass until it melts completely

tell me how it feels
Old 10-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #14
vegasblaine
Baby Member

Default pizza

order a pizza and have a towl only when its delivered and drop the towel
Old 10-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #15
hot_sarah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasblaine View Post
order a pizza and have a towl only when its delivered and drop the towel