Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #31
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Strip poker with a twist part 9

Part 9 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Adam sat legs crossed during the beginning of the break, trying to hide his black boxers from the girls. All of the girls left the room at some point during the break mainly to the toilet. John returned with a few cans of Coke and Fosters for anyone that wanted a drink. The 10 minute break soon passed and it was on for round 16.

“We could have a looser after this next round” remarked John looking over towards Adam. Adam took very little notice and took his cards, looking quite pleased he decided to discard of only 2 cards. “Wana bet on that, John” he said.

David lost this round, 5th place went to John. Adam easily won the round with his Straight flush. David had to remove two items he decided these would be the long sleeve shirt he borrowed from Adam and his football shirt. He was now sitting with only his Tracksuit bottoms and Underwear on. Now it was time for John to remove his sweatshirt, luckily for John he still had a T-Shirt on underneath.

Dani looked over at David and Adam comparing their bodies. “It’s a pity, John still has his T Shirt on, we can’t compare them all yet” she said half laughing. “I’m sure we will be able after the next round” said Laura happy she was the only person with all her clothing still on.

Round 17
This round was won by Sarah, Laura lost the game and John was 5th. Sarah had to remove her twin sisters Shoes and Tights/leggings. Sarah then turned to John, “I Told you we would get the chance to compare all your bodies after this round, she said with a laugh.” She then pulled John’s T Shirt over his head. Both Laura and Sarah whistled as they admired his fit body, John looked by far the fittest of the 3 boys.

“This game is too easy” commented Sarah who had only lost 1 out of the last 16 games. She had also won 4 of them. Would her luck continue.

Adam was still on the brink of losing the game, he had only his boxers on and 1 chip, if he lost any game soon he would be forced to strip his boxers.

Round 18
This was a very close round; at the start Laura only had a king high. She really did not want to lose this hand else she knew she would have a tord. She decided to gamble throwing all of her cards, some luck was on her side, but not a lot she collected a pair of 3s. This resulted in her beating her sister who only had an Ace high. David won the round with 3 of a kind = kings.

Sarah lost both of her chips but her current clothing remained, David got the opportunity of removing Laura’s shirt. This revealed a sexy lace navy blue bra concealing her 36c smooth breasts. This was the first bra and of the lads had seen in the game and they began to get excited thinking about what was behind it.

Round 19
This was won by Dani, David came 5th and Sarah was again 6th. “Damn it” said Sarah, annoyed that she had lost two games in a row. Dani had to removed Sarah’s Socks and T-Shirt, the latter revealing a Baby pink Silk bra, concealing a pair of breasts similar to Laura’s.

“This is getting interesting” said David trying to compare the two twin sister’s bodies albeit with still their bra’s on concealing there jugs. Their bodies both looked very similar as they were identical twins except for a few marks.

Now its time for your truth or dare? Said Dani. “Truth” Sarah decided. “What turns you on the most?” was Dani question. “That would be, for someone to have total control over me, and be forced to do things I otherwise wouldn’t do” “That can be arranged” said the group laughing.

Now it was time for David to ask “Truth or Dare, Sarah”
“Truth again please” “Alright I have a really good one” David said grinning like a Cheshire cat. “My Question is Do you shave and if so why?” Sarah looked directly at David, “you probably know the reason why, please don’t make me tell the rest”. “Tell us all, or do the double dare thought of by the whole group” Sarah sat thinking for a minute before eventually saying .........

To be continued.......................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #32
white orchid

great story, i love it =] keep em cumming
white orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #33
justdoit

Great Story, my favourite story on getdare at the moment! Can't wait for the next part
justdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #34
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Great story!!

What a fantastic start, looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the good work
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 AM   #35
Rachie

Default Part 10 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome to getdare Younggirl18, Thank you for your comments

Part 10 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Yes I have shaved just the once, I had a bet with a boy, and I lost, “I must now do 3 things that he wants me to do, however there were rules to this and it had to be completed within a week.” “Have you completed them all” asked Dani. “I have completed 2 of my 3 tasks and still working on my final task at the moment, and no I’m not going to tell you who or what the rest of the orders were at the moment because that wasn’t in the question” Sarah chuckled. John and Laura stared at each other, they both thought they understood what one of the orders were, having seen it recorded live on Laura’s secret Camcorder. But what was the other order, their mind wondered.

Round 20

This was quite an interesting round as many of the group were desperate not to lose as they would be stripping 2 items of clothing. Some of the players gambled quite a lot hoping to get a better hand with their next cards. Sarah was quite confident that her high pair of Queens should keep her out of the bottom two:

Sarah = Queen, Queen, 9, 7, 6.

Dani = Jack, Jack, Jack, Ace, 10

Laura = 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen

David = Queen, Queen, 10, 3, 2

John = 3, 3, 3, 6, 7

Sarah looked down at her friends hands realising at present she would be the looser for the third time in a row, She had mildly got piped by David’s pair of Queens because his high card was a 10 compared to her 9. It all rested on Adam’s cards, first Adam turned over a Queen, then 7, 6, 2, what would the last card be?

“It doesn’t matter what it is, even if its a queen his high card would only be a 7 so he would lose” Sarah felt relieved saying this. Adam then turned over a 3, “All spades” he said “Flush, I win the round” Sarah’s heart sank as she realised Adam was correct and that she had lost the round. “Looks like I will get to keep an item of your clothing, after I have taken something off you” he grinned at Sarah, “That’s unless you want to buy it back by losing all your clothes” he continued to say. “First we will give you time to think while David reveals more skin

“David, will it be your underwear or Tracksuit you wish for me to remove” asked Adam, “Tracksuit please” was David’s response. Adam slowly removed his friend’s tracksuit, not looking at the grey briefs he was revealing. There was another round of cheers as the girls saw this.

Sarah now had a predicament, what would she let her brother remove, her, Skirt, underwear or sexy bra. The whole group expected her to ask for her Skirt to be removed and it totally shocked them when she said “Adam can you please ...................”

TO BE CONTINUED .........

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #36
RedaDare

....please what, please what...????

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #37
Rachie

Default Part 11 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 11 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Adam can you please remove my bra” ordered Sarah. “The group were totally shocked at this” The males grew extremely happy after hearing these words. Adam slowly moved behind his sister and tried to unfasten her bra. It took him a few minutes but eventually it came undone and the three males got their first ever look at a pair of fully matured breasts. They felt like they were going to have a heart attack as Sarah squeezed her nipples gently making them stand out.

What clothing shall I keep! Adam thought to himself still holding the light pink silk bar in his hands. “I think I want to keep this bra” he said looking into his sisters eyes. “You what.....” replied Sarah. “I’m going to keep this sexy bra, unless you want to buy it back for 2 chips and a box of Frosties” Adam chuckled trying to bribe his sister. “Fine keep it, but you’ll be sorry” Threatened Sarah.

At the current moment the tournament looked pretty close, Dani was leading by a fair way, she still had 4 items of clothing on and 1 chip. Laura had 3 items of clothing (Underwear, navy blue lace bra and Jeans). Sarah had just 2 items of clothing and her perky tits were on display (mini skirt, underwear). John had 2 items of clothing (underwear and jeans). Adam was in just his black boxers and had 1 chip remaining. David was on the edge of losing the game with only his grey briefs intact and no chips remaining. There was the possibility of David or Adam loosing there underwear however Adam couldn’t loose after the next round as he still had 1 chip remaining and shredding your underwear gave 2 chips.

Round 21

Adam won his second game in a row, and now had 2 chips, John was 5th and Dani was 6th. John had to let Adam remove his jeans revealing a pair of white boxers containing a big package that was trying to escape. The three girls saw this and chuckled, John certainly seemed to have the biggest package. Adam was then glad he had the opportunity of removing Dani’s t shirt; he was just inches away from Dani’s small breasts concealed in her sexy black bra.

“I wonder who will get this mystery dare/forfeit” said John waving the envelope in the air. “Stop trying to distract us” butted in Laura.

Round 22

John won the next game and seemed mighty relieved, Adam was 5th and lost 1 of his 2 chips. Dani lost the game and had an awkward decision on which clothing to remove. She currently had no chips and needed to give up 2. If she removed her skirt she would still be required to give up her bra or underwear. Alternatively she could strip her underwear but anyone may see straight up her mini skirt. The final option was to strip her bra. What should she choose? The options kept going around her head when she finally said, “John can you please remove my......................”

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #38
NasserGurang

Send a message via Yahoo to NasserGurang
Default ...remove my panties...

Great story...enjoying it...good build up and plenty of detail...

Well done
NasserGurang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #39
masterme

yeah, well done. thats right!
masterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #40
Rachie

Default Part 12 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 12 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
She finally said “John can you please remove my bra”, John was over the moon that this was to be his chore. His cock was bouncing and aching to be let free from the white boxers that was keeping it prisoner. He quickly moved towards Dani, turning her around so he could undo the hooks at the back. It wasn’t long before the sexy black bra was dangling in Johns arms, and he quickly chucked it to the other side of the room. Dani boobs were pale with large nipples, her areola was quite vast and a pale brown. The boys looked at her boobs and thought they were approx a b cup possibly 32b or 34b.

“Truth or dare” asked Adam “Truth please” “Do you have any sex toys, and how often do you use them” “Yes I’ve got loads of sex toy, it depends on the mood I’m in, normally 3-4 times per week” The group gasped as they heard this, they had always thought of Dani as an innocent type, who did her homework, hangout with mates, but nether had they thought she used toys on herself.

John soon asked “Truth or Dare” “Truth please” Are you a virgin, he asked curiously. “Yes I am” Dani quickly replied. “Anyone want a drink” she said trying to change the subject

“We will be having our second break after the next round” John replied “you can wait until then” the same rules as the last break will apply, is everyone alright with this” The group all agreed and round 24 was played.

Round 23
John won his second game in a row and now had 2 chips; Laura was 5th and would have to remove some clothing. Adam was last and would have a the first big sacrifice. John unfastened Laura’s jeans and slowly slid them off her legs. Laura was wearing a sexy lace navy blue matching thong. This was the first pair of female underwear that was on display.

The attention was soon off Laura and instead the group focussed on her brother, Adam was forced to be made the first player named. Luckily he would still have 1 chip remaining. John moved over to Adam and with a quick yank pulled his medium Kelvin classic boxers down around his ankles. The females let out a long gasp as for the first time in real life they saw a cock. Laura and Sarah were partly embarrassed as it was their brother. However they were both glad that they had a chance to see his privates before he saw too much of them. Adam quickly crossed his legs trying to hide his 6 inch weapon. “Surely that’s not in the rules” protested Dani. John then said if he uncrosses his legs, this must also apply to everyone else, is this understood. Everyone agreed and Adam reluctantly parted his legs letting everyone see his monster.

“Break time” John shouted.

Adam had to remain totally naked during the break, he quickly decided to sit where he was, at least this way no one would get the chance to see his ass. David remained in just his grey briefs. John was remaining in his white boxers. Laura had a matching navy blue lace bra and thong. Sarah had her underwear and skirt remaining, but her sexy breasts were on display. Dani also had a mini skirt and underwear on. The three girls soon left the room and had a secret talk in the twin’s bedroom. John disappeared and came back with more drinks; it was soon time for the next round to begin.

“Will we get to see the ultimate forfeit/dare, after this round” asked John, waving the envelope in the air. Everyone looked around mainly towards Adam, who knew if he was 5th or last in the next game he would be that ultimate looser or would there be a final twist to this exciting Strip Poker game

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2010, 08:42 AM   #41
HumiliationOnCam

Send a message via MSN to HumiliationOnCam Send a message via Yahoo to HumiliationOnCam

Nice! I'm really interested to see where this ends up!!
-Pee
-Anal
-Crossdressing
-Exposure on Webcam
-Cum-Play

DISLIKES:
-Public
-Family/Friends
-Animals
-Children

NOT SURE:
-Scat
HumiliationOnCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #42
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on hope its good
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #43
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default Omg

havnt been online for what one day and all these chapters which are just amazing and looking forward to future chapters plus need to find out more info on these past experiences

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #44
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wow 3 parts in one day

Wow 3 new chapters in 1 day

Great story

love the cliffhangers

keep up the frequent posts of this fantastic story
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #45
HHHobo

Very good story. I can't wait to see how it all comes out in the end.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk