Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-23-2014, 06:26 AM   #1
Albert1982

Nuclear Extreme and disgusting dice dare (piss, scat, vomit)

My first dare on this site. It's a dice-dare and it involves a lot of disgusting things like pee, scat and vomit. If you are not into this look somewhere else.

Introduction
This is a game in four rounds. In every round you will have to throw the dice 4 times (reroll doubles). This means that you will have to do 4 out of the 6 dares at each level. Make sure you do the dares in the order that you got the numbers in. When you have completed all four dare, you can move to the next round. The game is designed to be completed in one session but you are free to split it up if you want to.

There is no cuming or edging in this game. Feel free to play with yourself while doing this dare. You can decide whether you are allowed to cum and if so when.

If you have to throw up when eating or drinking anything, throw up over yourself and re-eat anything you didn't swallow the first time.
As you will find out, every number corresponds with a certain type of dare and they get harder every round. The categories are as follows:
1-Piss
2-Scat
3-Vomit
4-Anal
5-Toothpaste or Icy Hot
6-Clothespins

Preparation
First make sure you have to poop and piss before starting. Also, make sure you have got something in your stomach, or just eat a liter of yoghurt or something similar (no worries about calories it wont stay in you for long).
Since this is going to get messy I suggest you complete this dare in the shower or bathtub. Before you start get everything on the following list, undress and go to the bathroom or whatever place you have chosen.
You will need the following items:

3 bowls (large enough to hold your pee, poo and vomit, I would suggest at least 2 liter)
1 small and 1 large glass (something like 200 and 500 ml)
toothpaste or iceyhot
a bar of soap
2 dildos or similar objects (one should fit in you ass without too much trouble, the other should be painful to insert)
20 clothespins
Some way to keep track of time (e.g. stopwatch)
a dice

Note: If you don't roll 1 or 2 in the first round. Just fill two bowls with your piss and your shit if and when you roll 1 or 2 in another round.

Round 1 (warming up)
Spoiler:
1-Empty your bladder in bowl number 1, take a large drink and swallow it.
2-Shit in bowl 2. When finished lick the entire surface of your shit. Make sure you touch it everywhere.
3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3. When finished, take a drink, hold it in your mouth for half a minute then spit it back in the bowl.
4-Put the bar of soap up your ass. When inside, turn it five times clockwise, then remove it.
5-Put toothpaste or iceyhot on your nipples. Give them a good massage with it till you can feel it burn.
6-Put a clothespin on each nipple. Pinch them as hard as you can, then pull them off without opening them. Then turn them 90 degrees and put them back on. You may remove them at the end of the round by pulling them off again. If you have to apply toothpaste, pull them off and put them back on once the toothpaste is applied.

Round 2 (Its getting a bit dirty now)
Spoiler:
1-Fill the small glass with your pee and take a mouth full. Hold it in your mouth for 30 seconds. Continue until the glass is empty
2-Press your face in the pile of shit. Then take a bit about the size of a walnut and eat it.
3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Now take a mouth full and hold it in your mouth for 1 minute, then swallow it.
4-Put that bar of soap in your as again and turn it around five times. When finished put as many fingers in your ass as you can. Play with your fingers in your ass for 2 minutes.
5-Put toothpaste or icyhot on your nipples and either you balls or your pussylips
6-Do round 1 number 6. Then also apply clothespins to all your toes. Pull them off at the end of this round.

Round 3 (Now its disgusting)
Spoiler:
1-Do round 2 number 1 but with the large glass
2-fill you mouth with your shit. Push it in so that it gets in all the corners of your mouth, then eat it
3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Now take a mouth full andhold it for 1 minute, then swallow it. Repeat this five times (not the throwing up part)
4-Put that bar of soap in your as again and turn it around five times. When finished put the small dildo in your ass and fuck yourself hard for five minutes
5-Put toothpaste or icyhot on your nipples, on either you balls or your pussylips and around your asshole
6-Do round 2 number six. Then also apply the last eight clothespins to either your balls or your pussy lips. Pull them off at the end of this round.

Round 4 (finally we can clean up)
Spoiler:
1-Take bowl number 1 and drink it all!
2-Take bowl number 2 and eat it all!!
3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Then (you guessed it) drink it all!!
4-Put that bar of soap in your as again and turn it around five times. Then take your large dildo and fuck yourself hard for five minutes. Special: If you also rolled a five this round, lube the dildo with toothpaste or icyhot.
5-First do round 3 number 5 then,
- If you also rolled a 4 this round look it up under number four.
-If you didn't roll a 4, cover 2 fingers in toothpaste or icyhot and fuck your ass with those fingers for 5 minutes.
6-Do round 3 number 6. Then pull them all off without opening them and reapply them. Repeat this 10 times. (If you can handle it, squeeze the clothespins each time before pulling them off). Leave them on until the end of this round, then pull them off again.

I hope those brave enough to try, liked this dare, and all those others at least enjoyed reading it. Feedback by PM is appreciated. I would also appreciate detailed reports from anyone who has tried this, in this forum, so everyone can read it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Male Dominant

whipping, clothespins, stretching, pain, piss, making slaves hurt themselves, online domination by way of e-mail or chat (prefer kik)

Anything dangerous, forced or illegal

Last edited by Albert1982; 06-23-2014 at 06:40 AM.
Albert1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Albert1982 for this post:
Old 06-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
meat101

Agh I love it! Been waiting for a dare like this for a long time! I will be doing it tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes
meat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
Albert1982

Good luck, are you trying for the full four rounds? However far you get, I am forward for your report.

whipping, clothespins, stretching, pain, piss, making slaves hurt themselves, online domination
Anything dangerous, forced or illegal
Albert1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
AVCarnage

Send a message via MSN to AVCarnage

I've not read the spoilers yet but I might give this a go over the weekend!

I hope it's as extreme as I think it's going to be!

Limits: not many... Anything permanent, illegal, immoral, impractical

every person who PMs me has immediate control over how and where I next edge
AVCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #5
Samovar

I'm liking the sound of this, Ive managed to not peek at the spoilers. I will definitely be trying this one tomorrow!
Samovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:25 AM   #6
djwood

When get a day to myself am definitely going to try this!
djwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:50 AM   #7
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default really extreme for sure

round 1 : warming up
4-Put the bar of soap up your ass. When inside, turn it five times clockwise, then remove it.

so i piss in bowl one

Round 2 : a bit more disgusting:

3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Now take a mouth full and hold it in your mouth for 1 minute, then swallow it.

what a hell ! more than a challenge ! i vomit 3 times during that phase !

and i shit in bowl 2

round 3 : really disgusting
2-fill you mouth with your shit. Push it in so that it gets in all the corners of your mouth, then eat it

I hate scat but did it ! I feel i still have the taste of vomit and shit in my mouth till 2 days when i did it !

round 4 : we can clean up
drink the piss bowl... I did it

I am not so extreme usually and find it really degrading and hard ! but i did it

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to karlcane for this post:
Old 09-03-2014, 02:20 AM   #8
DevilsPlaything

I had to do this dice dare because bandana's dice dare led me here. I never included scat as a limit but I still dreaded doing it. However, I don't back out of dares I roll and bandana's dice dare said i wasn't allowed to chicken out. I took the risk so I decided I had to do it. At least I didn't land on a tattoo dare.

Round 1:
For my first roll I rolled a 6. I put the clothes pins on my nipples and it really hurt. I pulled them off pretty fast after pushing down as hard as i could. I tried to avoid some pain but my nipples were really stinging.
Next I rolled a 2. I peed in bowl number one first just so that it would be there and then I squated over bowl number two and poo'd. I did this in the bathtub just to avoid making too much of a mess. I held my nose and tried to touch the top of the poop with my toungue. I gagged a bunch of times as I licked over it and had to get up a few times for a breather but managed to keep from vomiting.
Next I rolled a 4. I put took the bar of soap and wet it and then put it in and turned it 5 times. Wasn't too bad. Actually kindof fun.
Next I rolled a 1. I drank a big gulp of my pee. Pee's one of my fetishes and I've had plenty of practice so I had no problem gulping it down.

Round 2:
For the first roll of round two I rolled a 2. After preparing myself mentally I bent over and stuck my face in the shit. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The next part was much harder. I picked up a piece and held my breath and put it in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed very fast and almost puked. I sat there for about 15 mins trying to keep it down.
Next, I rolled a 6 and put the clothespins on each toe. Was easier than putting them on my nipples and I was distracted by the fact that I just did something with poop.
Next, I rolled a 3 and had to vomit. I didn't have much a problem here. I just put my finger down my throat and up it came. Then I held it in my mouth for a minute and swallowed. It wasn't as bad coming up as it was going down but as a reflex I eneded up vomiting on myself. So i scraped it off and licked it off my hand.
Finally, I rolled a 5 and put toothpaste on my nipples and clit. It burned my nipples alot more because they were already pretty sensitive at that point.
I pulled the clothespins off my toes at this point.

Round 3:
Next, I rolled a 3 and had to put my fingers down my throat once again. Then I held each of the 5 gulps of vomit in my mouth for a minute and swallowed.
Next, I rolled a 1 and had to drink a large glass of my pee.
Next, I rolled a 6 and placed the clothespins back on each toe, and I stuck 8 more onto my pussy. It hurt but at this point i felt like it was bearable.
Then I rolled a 2, prepared myself again and then took a large chunk of poop and stuck it in my mouth. I got some down and vomited the rest up on myself. So I wiped it back off put it in my mouth and tried again. It took a couple of times for it to stay down.
I took off all the clothespins and took a 15 min breather before trying to do round four.

Round 4:
For round 4, I rolled another 2. I just tried to eat it as fast as I could. I managed not to throw up for a little while that time. I didn't know whether to lick the bowl off or not but i did since you said eat it all. I sat in the tub sick to my stomach for about 10 mins trying to hold it down but it didn't stay. I vomited on myself and then scraped it off and tried reswallowing. I thought about quiting at this point but since all the shit was done with I kept going.
Then I rolled a 3. So I vomited it all up again and redrank it.
I rolled a 6. It was kindof painful puttin on and reapplying the clothespins but I didn't care that much about the pain at this point (except for a little towards the end.)
Finally I rolled a 1, which i was actually what I was hoping for and drank the bowl of pee.
I took the clothespins back off at this point and washed off. I threw up again while i was showering but I didn't try to re eat it or anything that time. I'm still sick to my stomach and pretty exausted.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map

Last edited by DevilsPlaything; 09-03-2014 at 02:22 AM.
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DevilsPlaything for this post:
Old 06-16-2015, 12:52 PM   #9
theonlyforgotten
Baby Member

WOW what a dare. Loved it!

I rolled a four first..had no idea I would be sticking the bar of soap up my ass. Took a little work, but spinning it was incredible. Next a got a six..with clothespins I knew what to expect so no big deal. Felt great. Next got a two..shitting in a bowl sounds easy enough. Got nice and close to it after and licked up the whole surface. Got my tongue nice and brown I hope. Last roll coming up and I rolled a two again so had to re-roll and got a three. Wonderfull I love vomiting. Got my whole hand in my mouth and with the smell of shit surrounding my bathtub already vomit just flew out right into the bowl. I don't usually put vomit back into my mouth as it is extremely hard for me to hold in, but I went for it. Took a couple more tries to keep it in but eventually got 30 seconds and spit it out. First stage done. Very nice!

Stage two rolling again. Got a two on my first roll...stuck my face into that shit and got it everywhere. Took a small piece of it out with my hand and stuck it in my mouth, chewed and swallowed. Childs play. Next role got a six...stuck clothespins and left them on. Finally rolled a one and could release my piss into the bowl...took a glassful and put took a mouthful in. Swished it around for 30 seconds and spit it back into the bowl? Wasn't sure if I was supposed to swallow it but I guess it didn't matter in the end. Last roll of this stage rolled another one so once again had to re-roll and got a six. FUCKING DICE. Rolled again got another six. WTF? Finally after however many fucking rolls I got a five. Took my toothpaste out and spread it all over my nipples and balls. Took a while for anything to happen. But when it did. WOW. My nipples definitely felt a lot more than my balls did. Even if people are not into scat...try this toothpaste shit...fucking incredible. Either way...Stage 2 complete. Oh and took those clothespins off.

Stage 3 (Now its disgusting)...This is where the fun begins!
Rolling my first dice I get a five. Same instructions..except also around my asshole. I already had toothpaste around my balls and nipples but i figured what the hell might as well add some more. For sure stung a lot more around my asshole. Next roll got a two. Took as much shit as I could into my hands and stuffed it all up in my mouth then took even more and pushed it even further. Took a couple seconds for me to stop gagging, but eventually I could start taking some of it in. I would have to say it took a good 5 minutes for me to swallow all that shit. TASTED FUCKING AWFULL BUT ALSO FUCKING AMAZING! I hadn't gone to the bathroom for a whole two days before this so my bowl of shit was still more than half full. Rolled my next dice, got a six. Had to go back and do round two number six...and I guess also round 1 number six...basically had clothespins everywhere. Last roll got a four...more soap. Not sure what the soap was supposed to accomplish? I guess its bigger and a weirder shape than a dildo? Either way stuck it in and twisted five times. Then fucked my asshole for five more minutes. Since the dare said we could play with ourselves and cum when we wanted I decided this was a good time to start. So as I was fucking my asshole for five minutes my other hand was busy jerking off. Nothing in this challenge against swallowing your cum. So bonus points for me? Stage three complete!

Stage 4 Clean up...with my mouth I hope
Rolled a five...already did the stage three thing...but I guess a bit more never hurt. Then got my two fingers full of toothpaste a fucked my ass with it. Holy FUCK that sting. SOOOOO good!!! Not sure how this was in anyway related to cleaning up...but this was probably the best feeling shit of this challenge...
Next role got a four. Put that soap in and twisted. Since I also rolled a five this round I lubed that dildo with toothpaste and fucked myself with it. Wow 10 minutes of combined fucking with toothpaste. My asshole was raw and throbbing and felt so fucking good and painful. Rolled my next dice got a five..bad luck. Re-rolled got a one. I hadn't really touched my piss almost this whole game and it had been getting kinda cold. But piss is tasty at any temperature. I don't know how much there was...a lot?...but I drank it all. LOVE IT! Finally getting to the cleaning up part lol.
Next roll got a two. And ate all that shit. Took a while struggled a bit. Almost threw up but finished in the end. What would have happened if I didn't roll that two would all that shit just go to waste?

Thats my story for this challenge. Thanks for posting this I had a ton of fun.

Let me rephrase that. I had a ton of fun imagining all that. Now to actually do this dice challenge

That toothpaste thing though....tried it...LOVED IT!
Old 08-27-2016, 09:59 AM   #10
Fortuna

Default more fun this way, (serious message)

who wants to do this challenge together, like in real life? would be great fun !
Pm me and we can discuss more into detail
Fortuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:11 AM   #11
cropetn03

someone want roll for me? pm me please
cropetn03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:35 AM   #12
grumpygruff

I have PMed you your roll, cropetn03
Quiet dares taking < 2 hours. SOLO ONLY.
grumpygruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 08:01 AM   #13
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default Master forced me to do

Round 1
2-Shit in bowl 2. When finished lick the entire surface of your shit. Make sure you touch it everywhere.

Round 2
6-Do round 1 number 6. Then also apply clothespins to all your toes. Pull them off at the end of this round.
6-Put a clothespin on each nipple. Pinch them as hard as you can, then pull them off without opening them. Then turn them 90 degrees and put them back on. You may remove them at the end of the round by pulling them off again. If you have to apply toothpaste, pull them off and put them back on once the toothpaste is applied.

round 3
3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Now take a mouth full andhold it for 1 minute, then swallow it. Repeat this five times (not the throwing up part)

--> ouch I just could do that after a sound belting of my Master

round 4
3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Then (you guessed it) drink it all!!

--> awful after round 3.. i got another beating before doing it

Master said it will force me to do that again soon

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #14
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

If someone rolls for me in the next half hour, I'll complete this task and leave a report after
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:46 PM   #15
Bartho

PMed rolls to AnotherGirl1

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk