Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-23-2011, 04:36 AM   #1
diaperkitten

Default Hardest diaper dice dare ever

OK warning if you do this you will need a lot of diapers. This is a very long term dice dare and could end in you becoming diaper dependent if your not careful.

What kinda diaper

1.dry nights pull up style diaper ( for your gender)

2.dry nights pull up style diaper ( for the different gender gender)

3.Any kinda of adult pull up style diaper

4.Think adult diaper

5. Think adult diaper with babyish duck tape on it ( or a AB diaper which you can find on line)

6. Number 5 but with a double diaper

What you will be wearing over your diaper

1.Normal cloths you can even put underwear over your diaper to help stop the crinkling.

2. Normal cloths but no underwear over your diaper and have your pants, jeans, skirt or what ever your wearing on the bottom kinda low so the top of your diaper will be showing.

3. Number 2 in the day and at night just a diaper and t shirt.

4. Same as number 3 but no covers at night.

5. Same as number 4 but at all times at home you are in just a diaper and t shirt.

6. At home only wear your diaper and no covers at night. You will also have you diaper showing at one point in the day in public.

What you will use your diaper for

1.Nothing you just wear it as underwear.

2.When ever you masturbate you must do it in your.

3.Pee. The bathroom is off limits for pee all pee goes in your diaper.

4.Pee and poop. No more bathroom all pee and poop goes in your diaper.

5. The same as number 4 but with number 2 as well.

6.The same as number 5 but once a day you must put ice in your diaper.

How long this dare will last (here is where it gets hard)

1.A hour.

2.A night

3.A day.

4.A week.

5.A month.

6. A year (told you wit would be hard now if you got a year you can make it less by doing the extra credit if you role a 1 you get one months off and the higher you role the more months you get off)

Extra credit what kinda diaper user are you

1.You are a normal adult that uses diapers so nothing changes.

2.You are a old person who uses diapers. From now on you must wear old folk style clothing. Take mid afternoon naps. Go to bed at 8. 30 and just act old.

3. You are a sissy. You will wear a lot of pink and girly stuff. You will dance and wear make up.

4.You are a little kid. Your having potty problems so in your house for all too see you will make a chart that says "My potty chart". On the chart there will be 3 lines one that says "potty" one that says "bed" and one that says "diaper". Ever time you wet your diaper you put a sticker in a box next to diaper and if its at night you put one next to bed. This goes for messing as well. You will also have to watch cartoons and dress in bright colours and maybe get some toys.

5.Your a diaper slut. You are an animal and must eat and drink out of a bowl on the floor when you are at home with no hands. You may not touch yourself . You must ask someone to tie you to your bed once a week t night. You must be spanked 20 times each cheek every night.

6.Your a little sissy baby. You sleep with a pacifier and a teddy. You go to bed at 8 every night. You must use lots of baby powder so you smell like a baby. You must wear lots of cute baby pink cloths and dresses. You must tell someone about this dare and ask them to look after you some times. All your food must be cut up into little pieces. You must drink from a bottle even in public. You must ask one stranger a week to change your messy diaper.

Punishments (if you break any rule at any point)

1.A spanking with your own hand 10 times each cheek.

2.The same as 1 but after stand in the conner with your door open , your diaper round your ankles and your red bum showing.

3.Shave all your pubic hair off and tell everyone that you never had any.

4. If your a guy you must tell a girl or guy you like, or your girlfriend (boyfriend) or wife that you have a tiny little boy penis and want to wear little girls panties. You must wear tight girls panties for a week after the dare. If you are a girl you must no underwear and tell a guy or girl you like that you wet the bed every night and need a spanking.

5.All of the above.

6. All of the above and do the dare again.

Please tell me how it goes in detail.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.

Last edited by diaperkitten; 09-24-2011 at 12:17 AM.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to diaperkitten for this post:
Old 09-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperkitten View Post
OK warning if you do this you will need a lot of diapers. This is a very long term dice dare and could end in you becoming diaper dependent if your not careful.

What kinda diaper

4.Think adult diaper

5. Think adult diaper with babyish duck tape on it ( or a AB diaper which you can find on line)

1.Normal cloths you can even put underwear over your diaper to help stop the crinkling.

2. Normal cloths but no underwear over your diaper and have your pants, jeans, skirt or what ever your wearing on the bottom kinda low so the top of your diaper will be showing.

5. Same as number 4 but at all times at home you are in just a diaper and t shirt.

6. At home only wear your diaper and no covers at night. You will also have you diaper showing at one point in the day in public.

1.A hour.

2.A night

3.A day.

4.A week.

5.A month.

6. A year (told you wit would be hard now if you got a year you can make it less by doing the extra credit if you role a 1 you get one months off and the higher you role the more months you get off)

2.You are a old person who uses diapers. From now on you must wear old folk style clothing. Take mid afternoon naps. Go to bed at 8. 30 and just act old.

3. You are a sissy. You will wear a lot of pink and girly stuff. You will dance and wear make up.

4.You are a little kid. Your having potty problems so in your house for all too see you will make a chart that says "My potty chart". On the chart there will be 3 lines one that says "potty" one that says "bed" and one that says "diaper". Ever time you wet your diaper you put a sticker in a box next to diaper and if its at night you put one next to bed. This goes for messing as well. You will also have to watch cartoons and dress in bright colours and maybe get some toys.

5.Your a diaper slut. You are an animal and must eat and drink out of a bowl on the floor when you are at home with no hands. You may not touch yourself . You must ask someone to tie you to your bed once a week t night. You must be spanked 20 times each cheek every night.

6.Your a little sissy baby. You sleep with a pacifier and a teddy. You go to bed at 8 every night. You must use lots of baby powder so you smell like a baby. You must wear lots of cute baby pink cloths and dresses. You must tell someone about this dare and ask them to look after you some times. All your food must be cut up into little pieces. You must drink from a bottle even in public. You must ask one stranger a week to change your messy diaper.

2.The same as 1 but after stand in the conner with your door open , your diaper round your ankles and your red bum showing.

4. If your a guy you must tell a girl or guy you like, or your girlfriend (boyfriend) or wife that you have a tiny little boy penis and want to wear little girls panties. You must wear tight girls panties for a week after the dare. If you are a girl you must no underwear and tell a guy or girl you like that you wet the bed every night and need a spanking.

5.All of the above.

Pretty good except for a few typos. I fixed them in the above ^^^^ version if you want to copy that over the original.

There are few diaper fanatics on this site who I'm sure will love this! I don't happen to be one of them, but I appreciate the variety of possibilities in the one thread. Also, can people do multiple extra credit items to take more months off?

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
diaperkitten

thanks for the help and nop just the one roll at the extra credit

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
jilljade
Baby Member

Thumbs up

Quote:

What kinda diaper

4.Think adult diaper

1.A hour.

2.A night

3.A day.

4.A week.

5.A month.

5.All of the above.

I got thick adult diaper
Normal cloths during the day tee shirt and diaper to bed
using it just as my normal undies
Doing it for a year
Punishment spanked 10 times on each cheek

This is day 2. We use this dare as a punishment by my sister she is one of those girls who diaper adults so yeah good dare
jilljade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
lion74
Distinguished Member

4.Think adult diaper
3.Number 2 in the day and at night just a diaper and t shirt.
5.A month.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
thingywhat

this is from the 100 diaper dares, i had to choose the hardest diaper dare for one of the dares
i rolled 3, 5, 5, 1, 1, 3

- Any kinda of adult pull up style diaper
- Normal cloths but no underwear over your diaper and have your pants, jeans, skirt or what ever your wearing on the bottom kinda low so the top of your diaper will be showing in the day and at home just a diaper and t shirt with no covers at night.
- Only use diaper for: Nothing you just wear it as underwear
- Lasts: A hour.
- My motivation: You are a normal adult that uses diapers so nothing changes.
- Punishment for breaking any of these: Shave all your pubic hair off and tell everyone that you never had any.

i am SO GLAD i only got an hour for this. because i have to do this dare five times according to the dare that led me here

Last edited by thingywhat; 12-26-2011 at 08:56 PM.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
Arieltlm7
Baby Member

Default Awful rolls...

My younger sister convinced me to do this with her, and I've never rolled so many sixes in my life...

6 - Double adult diaper
5 - No underwear, wearing low pants, only diaper at night, no covers
6 - Pooping, peeing, masturbating, and ice
6 - A WHOLE YEAR.....
No extra credit
6 - I have to tell my boyfriend, shave my hair, spank myself, and suffer through another year in diapers

Meanwhile, she only has to wear a pull up diaper as regular underwear for a week. It's totally not fair.

She has a picture of my boobs for blackmail, so I have to go through with it!

Edit: I used my covers on the first night simply out of habit, and she says that still counts as breaking the rules. She's going to keep me in diapers for 2 years...

Last edited by Arieltlm7; 01-28-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Arieltlm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:02 AM   #8
stinkybutt

What kinda diaper

5.A month.

Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:34 AM   #9
Theonlycordi

oh geeze this is gunna be a rough year

6. A year.........

3. You are a sissy. You will wear a lot of pink and girly stuff. You will dance and wear make up. so now its 9 months..

ive already had to do the punishment. this is going to be a very very very long 9 months

likes/ okay crossdressing, poop, pain, spanking femdom,

limits: anything illegal public

I am a sissy baby and must do any diaper or pee dare sent to me
Theonlycordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:46 AM   #10
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

What kinda diaper

--> really humbling

--> not so hard at home but well harder to show it in public... i did it in public transportation lovering my pants a bit

--> i masturbate immediately and piss also... i poop only at home

4.A week.

--> a real humbling week for sure

my mentor spanked me even if i did all the things i had too

just for the fun !

thanks a good dare

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:43 PM   #11
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

Quote:

What kinda diaper

4.Think adult diaper

1.A hour.

2.A night

3.A day.

4.A week.

5.A month.

5.All of the above.

Well i really enjoyed reading this diaper dare sooo much i decided you know ill go for it so here were my results(btw im never using random.org again too many sixes)

6. A year
Punishment
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)

Last edited by lilsissy; 02-08-2015 at 03:46 PM.
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:49 AM   #12
RainbowDasher18

My results are

6- double thick diapers
1- normal clothes
3- I must use diapers to pee
6- a year
1- no extra time off
5- punishment is all the above

This is going to be a crazy year!

PM Dawes
Watch missy: I値l watch any diapew video included
Read missy: I値l read any diapew stowy ow caption included
Dice missy: I値l play any dice dawe included
Play missy: I値l enact a chosen diapew scenawio

Likes: Diapews, humiliation, peeing, pooping, baby talk, age play, suppositowy, spanking, enema, hidden public, bondage
Dislike: child chowes, boy clothes, long term dawesChoking
Limits: sweawing, open public, nudity, photos, videos, incest, illegal
RainbowDasher18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:35 AM   #13
Locke

I rolled...
1 - Dry Nights Pull Up Style Diaper
2 - Normal cloths but no underwear over your diaper and have your pants, jeans, skirt or what ever your wearing on the bottom kinda low so the top of your diaper will be showing.
5 - The same as number 4 but with number 2 as well. (Pee, Poo, and Cum in diaper)
4 - A week.
3 - Shave all your pubic hair off and tell everyone that you never had any.

Likes: Ageplay, Petplay, Diapers, Hypnotism, Anal, Dice Dares
Ok with: Humiliation, Lines, Corner time, Crossdressing, Pics
Limits/Dislikes: Illegal, Public Nudity, Pain, Blood,

Only toy I have right now is a butt-plug.

Also I don't live alone.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:33 PM   #14
CRodriguez

-Not risking extra credit

So I知 doing this for 2 years since I forgot about this and wore normal clothes the first day and my younger sister called me out on it. (I知 18, she痴 15.) She痴 blackmailing me so I have to do this but I知 also blackmailing her to do this with me plus:
It痴 just the two of us so this値l be great
CRodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:28 PM   #15
pantieslave

I rolled 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 4

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper