Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
DareWriter

Default Dice Dare for Charity

Time to help people. Square brackets for extra challenge or if you reroll.

1) Clothing Donation

Go to a clothing donation box. When you get there, put all the clothing you are wearing into it. [Get home naked]

2) Food Bank

You must buy canned food for 3 meals for this week. Then, donate all those cans to the food bank. You do not get food for those three meals. [Five meals]

3) Volunteering

You may not orgasm until you volunteer for 50 hours. [75 hours]

4) Neighbourhood Clean-up

You must spend three consecutive hours outside, picking up all litter you see without gloves. [Four hours]

5) Fundraising

In return for a $5 donation to a charity of your choice, do whatever that person asks, within reason. You must raise $50. [Raise $100]

6) Cheering up the Homeless

Give the first homeless person you see a picture of you wearing only underwear. [Naked]

___

My dare writing timer has now been reset. Check my signature if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Last edited by DareWriter; 08-30-2014 at 12:36 PM.
DareWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

cool dare and inventive never seen one like this

Time to help people. Square brackets for extra challenge or if you reroll.

1) Clothing Donation

Go to a clothing donation box. When you get there, put all the clothing you are wearing into it. [Get home naked]

2) Food Bank

You must buy canned food for 3 meals for this week. Then, donate all those cans to the food bank. You do not get food for those three meals. [Five meals]

3) Volunteering

You may not orgasm until you volunteer for 50 hours. [75 hours]

4) Neighbourhood Clean-up

You must spend three consecutive hours outside, picking up all litter you see without gloves. [Four hours]

5) Fundraising

In return for a $5 donation to a charity of your choice, do whatever that person asks, within reason. You must raise $50. [Raise $100]

6) Cheering up the Homeless

Give the first homeless person you see a picture of you wearing only underwear. [Naked]

___

got a 4 what doent make this a really good dare is no consquenses will start monday
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:37 AM   #3
NerdyGirl

I landed on 4, rerolled and landed on 4 again.

I guess I'll be picking up litter for four hours.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk