Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-28-2016, 10:14 AM   #1
MoodyKat

Smile Dare for females (tried and tested)

I don't usually give dares but I just tried this one and it was really satisfying for me so I thought I would share it...

So, ladies, first you're going to need:
- 4 pens/pencils
- 4 elastic bands/ hair ties
- A dildo or similar object (I used my hairbrush)
- A pair of underwear
- Window
- Sellotape (either cut to an inch or two or with a dispenser)
- Pillows/ duvet (basically something to dry hump)
I also had baby wipes on hand to clean up with.

Before you start, get everything ready so you don't waste time during. You will need to sort out the 'homemade clamps' first (feel free to use your own clamps but I didn't have any so I'm sharing this hack). For these, you will need your pencils and hairbands. Put the pencils in pairs and tie one hairband onto each pair and slide it down to the end of the pencil. Then tie the other bands to the other ends of the pencils but a little loser so that you can still put it on. You can tighten them by tying the band tighter or vice versa. Now you're ready to go.

There are five steps to my challenge...
After each step I've included a little spoiler about my experience.

1- Edge yourself with your dildo (or hairbrush).
Spoiler:
I read this getdare story whilst fucking myself with my hairbrush... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=252226/
It's called 'Leblanc's Punishment' by Mixup

2- Stuff your pussy with the panties you have on hand.
Spoiler:
I made sure they were completely in because I didn't want to let myself off lightly

3- Now comes the window, if you're feeling brave, do it topless but it may not be possible where you are so change it up a bit to fit. Spend at least two minutes with you tits against the glass, flicking your nipples occasionally just to tease yourself.
Spoiler:
I live in the middle of nowhere so it's quite easy to do but my family were due home any minute!! In fact, I didn't even last the two minutes because I got scared so I might be in need of a punishment

4- Time to really make those nipples suffer; use your clamps on them and use the sellotape right over your clit.
Spoiler:
I wore my shirt over the top and the extra weight and feel of the fabric felt really good

5- Now you can hopefully get to orgasm. Only problem is, you can only do it by grinding against something. Enjoy!
Spoiler:
I was expecting to do this for quite a while but it only took about two minutes if that because I'd already worked myself up. Now I'm lying in a beautiful mess on my bed :)

Once you've reached your point, take the sellotape off your clit. I felt the most wonderful waves travel down to my feet when I did this.

Hope this goes as well for you as it did me xx

Likes, limits, punishments and other stuff

(don't have kik)
MoodyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 01:02 PM   #2
MoodyKat

Default Responses please

Just wondering if anyone has tried this yet and if they enjoyed it or not?

Likes, limits, punishments and other stuff

(don't have kik)
MoodyKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk