Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Cathleen
Baby Member

Default 18 / Female / Slave seeks 18-24 / Master / Any sex / USA (Do not have webcam)

NOTE TO STAFF: I tried to post this in the "ads" section, but a security token was invalid, so I had to post it here. If you are unable to move it to the proper section, please understand my technical difficulties and keep the thread here long enough for me to accomplish what I need to t accomplish. Thanks! :)

Hello, and thanks for visiting my thread! I'm going to try to go into as much detail about why I'm here, what I have to offer, and what my life is like as much as I possibly can, but do understand that I take precautions to protect myself and my identity. Before I go any further, I will let you know what I will never do for the sake of privacy:

1. I will never tell you my last name, or that of anyone I know. I hope this is obvious.
2. I will never send you a picture or video, or get on webcam. I'm not only paranoid about this, but I'm also uncomfortable with anything like that going out to someone I don't know, even if this relationship lasts for years.
3. I will never tell you my location more specifically than my timezone/counter (which is USA eastern, by the way!). Again, you might think I'm overly-paranoid, but I've worked too hard my life to throw it away carelessly. Sorry.

Now that the nasty buisness is out of the way, let's get to the good stuff! First some basic statistics about myself:

Name: Cathleen
Relationship status: Single (got dumped recently, see below)
Virgin: Yes (although I did get naked with my boyfriend a few times as we kissed, nothing more than that).
Bra size: 30b
Hight: 5ft 4in
Weight: 140lbs

Next...
Why I'm here
There are many reasons I decided to get an account on here (apart from the fact that I recently turned 18), but the "needle that broke the camels back" was when my ex-boyfriend broke up with me on the premis that we were moving too slowly, and he was saying I wasn't kinky-enough. We had been dating for 6 months, and I kept saying I wasn't ready to do anything other than kissing in the nude. He didn't dump me nastily, and he always respected my decision to wait, but he just told me he couldn't have a relationship without going further more quickly. I'm still pissed at him though, he was the closest person to me and I loved him dearly (I even went into a depression after he dumped me in August, I had a mental breakdown at the start of school and now my grades are C-A, when they should be all A's, I'm out of the depression now but my grades haven't improved). So this is my way of showing my kinkiness (I've always wanted to do this, I've just always been too afraid, so yes this helped me push over my fear in a way).

About me
I'm a solid student, I have straight A's with a 4.02 GPA unwieghted (when you factor in +/-'s, otherwise it is a 3.99 due to a B+ I got freshmen year). Classes I am currently taking are kind of pre-engineering:
- AP Calc AB
- AP Chem
- AP English Lit
- Statistics
- Introduction to Computer Science
(for those outside of the US, 'AP' means a class that is taught at college level).
Also, in terms of extracurriculars, I do the following (I always do a sport per-season, people think I'm crazy for doing that but I like to keep physical):
- Tennis (fall only)
- Swimming (winter only, why the hell they thought winter is a good time for this sport is beyond me, it annoys me to no end)
- Softball (sprint only)
- Debate (year-round)
- Student government (got elected last year for the rest of high school)
- School newspaper (off-and-on, I do it whenever I can)
- Writing short stories (I LOVE TO WRITE!!!)

All in all, you see I'm quite busy. I'm looking forward to the college selection precess too! But I want something to satisfy this sexual hunger, and hopefully get some kind of a long term relationship going.

Now, because family is always such a big part of these things since you typically have to avoid them, I'll list off some info about my family and I:
- I have a twin sister (who is my best friend) and a brother 1 year younger than me. My sister is also a good student, and my brother, while more intelligent than my brother and I, lacks the discipline my sister and I have (although he still is a great student, just saying, we're better:p). We thankfully now live in separate rooms, my sister and I used to share a room but then we moved.

In terms of my friends, I have 3 girl friends and 2 guys, the 8 of us (my siblings included) like to hang out a LOT and study a LOT together. I go to this one girl in particular for advice on boys and dating and sexuality and stuff, but other than that we don't talk about ourselves and sex a lot, but we do make jokes about it like there's no tomorrow (I also can swear like a sailer a lot, unless I'm doing something more-formal, kind of like this ad, but this ad is too conversation-like to be formal, and there I go digressing again).

My experience
As I said before, I've never done anything with a boy other than kissing in the nude and talking dirty, but as a teenager I've fantasized. I once even kept a diary of my sexual fantasies in explicate detail when I was 16, included long stories of my boyfriend raping me and the such. I then got scared and burned it in a fire, but yeah I've been into BDSM for a while.
I've never used any toys, ever. I've just never taken the time to do it. I know of an adult toy-store withen driving distance of where I am though, and considering that my master will expect me to have some toys, I'm willing to go get them (which makes me excited to finally explore that).

My "likes" and "limits"
In terms of what I like, I don't know yet since I haven't done ANY bdsm yet. I'm willing to keep an open mind, and I'll tell you what I like/don't like so you can punish/reward me appropriately. Things I'm interested in trying (don't restrict yourself to this list! Like I said, I want to try EVERYTHING that isn't my limit):
- Ice
- Orgasm
- Orgasm denial (I masturbate currently about 3-4 times a week)
- Spanking
- Clothe pins
- Other pain
- Messy
- Writing (I LOVE TO WRITE!!! HAVE ME DO STUFF LIKE THIS!!!)
- Unseen public (for instance, wear a buttplug to school or something. Something that NOBODY could even KNOW about, but that I will and could present a challenge. Masturbating at school is strongly prohibited.
- BONDAGE!!!:)
- Anything else you can think of! :)

Limits (general guidelines):
- Anything where someone else could find out about it
- Something that could last with me for a very long time (including death or infections, this includes consuming piss and shit, toilet water, etc)

What I'm looking for in my relationship
- Someone to control everything, even what I wear and how I talk, I want to be owned by my master
- I want a very controlling master
- I want to be punished for my grades if I get an 'A-' or below, relative to how much below it is.

What I'm looking for in my master
Finally, I want a master with the following qualifications:
- Is willing to talk with me only via email
- Prefer 18-22, but I can take up to 29.
- You read this post!!!
- Smart
- Creative

Send me an "application" i guess, with reasons why you'd be a good master. Don't be afraid to send an email to me!! :)

Contact me:
ONLY contact me via email: [email protected]
(if this forum blocks my email, send me a PM, but ONLY if you cannot view the above email address).
The following user says Thank You to Cathleen for this post:
Old 09-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
IvIaniac

This is a great ad. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Advertisements
Kink Talk