Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
rachynott

Default 14 f no parents for a week

Heya, I've not been on here for a bit, but now the perfect oppertunity for some daring has come up. My parents went away earlier this eve, and I am home alone until next thurs. I want lots of dares for the next week... One twist however, as I type this I am getting naked and I don't intend to wear anything for a week (when parents come back). I have enough supplies for a week, however anything I decide to order in, will have to be taken naked.

Start daring!

Last edited by rachynott; 08-05-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Inaccurate
rachynott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
tino

welcome back Rachey. well as it is late at night now it is too late to order a take out but i do think you should call one of your best friends and say that you are laying in bed naked and thinking of them. let us know what they say!

Good luck

Tino

male
married
likes: semi-public dares, humiliation, spandex, crop tops, spankings, anal play, clamps on nipples, CEI, pee drinking
limits: extreme pain, messy, scat, nothing involving family or close friends

kik: slavetino
tino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
jhacksworth

Do you have any toys?
jhacksworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
tilly07
Account Banned

Ummm, put some clothes on you should be ashamed of your self.

jk
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
dtv123
Account Banned

this would be easier at night but if your daring you could do it in the day: go outside naked and walk around like a dog and you cant go back inside until you cum pee and poop
dtv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Hmm... a week as a nudist- interesting...

Each day when you get up, shower and when getting out walk downstairs and outside before drying off. If you're more daring, take one more step outside into the road each day than you did the day before.

Invite a couple of friends over for whatever, if they're girls you have to tell them about the nudity thing beforehand, but if they're guys you can't and wait to surprise them.

If you like art, paint a self portrait of yourself, if you don't then paint directly onto your body.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
hornygirl09

What do you think about getting messy?

I am legoguy314's sister so if you have dares for us other than fuck each other I will be glad to do them.

Note: I WILL NOT TAKE PICS SO DON'T EVEN ASK
hornygirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Home alone for a week? Hmm... you could use that time to be a puppy girl for a while. Crawl on all fours everywhere you go, eat and drink out of bowls on teh floor only, sleep on the floor rather than your bed, pee outside if you live in a secluded area. You can put a clothespin on your tongue to encourage panting behavior.

If you don't want to do this all week, you could try it for a day or half a day. If you get bored, ask for dog-related dares here.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:04 AM   #9
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604

to limit your masturbation you may only cum once in each room. also you may only use each object once e.g. if you masturbate in your bedroom with your hand then you cant use you hand or your bedroom. try a carrot in the kitchen. it lasts the whole week.

take some pics of you with very little on or drssed up slutty. get dressed up slutty. go to a library or a book store put the pics in books. popular adult books. sit back and watch. make sure your panties are on show while you are watching. for more daring write on the bottom "to see more email me at '[email protected]' if they ask for more oblige.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

If you're going to be naked for the entire week, you should put a lock on your dresser(or closet or whatever...) with a key lock and then hide the key. At the end of the week, you won't be able to redress yourself without remember where you hid the key. The catch is, you can't start looking for the key until 2 1/2 hours before Mom and Dad are scheduled to come home. It's a real thrill because you've got the excitement of having to find the key and redress before Mom and Dad show up.
AlmightyElemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:47 AM   #11
tino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental View Post
If you're going to be naked for the entire week, you should put a lock on your dresser(or closet or whatever...) with a key lock and then hide the key. At the end of the week, you won't be able to redress yourself without remember where you hid the key. The catch is, you can't start looking for the key until 2 1/2 hours before Mom and Dad are scheduled to come home. It's a real thrill because you've got the excitement of having to find the key and redress before Mom and Dad show up.
i really like this but how about putting another dimension to it by mailing the key to yourself, that was you have the thrill of waiting for the mail each day. also it means you have to walk naked to the post box.

Good luck

Tino

male
married
likes: semi-public dares, humiliation, spandex, crop tops, spankings, anal play, clamps on nipples, CEI, pee drinking
limits: extreme pain, messy, scat, nothing involving family or close friends

kik: slavetino
tino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #12
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Oh, I DO like that addition Tino. We make a good team.

How about you have to spend every night sleeping outside naked in your yard? Maybe in a collar and tied off leash if you can find it.

Roll a die. Whatever number you get is the number of times you have to go around your block naked on your hands and knees.

Roll a die. This is the number of times you have to masturbate in front of that bay window of yours every day.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29518

Do this, only naked and minus the pic.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #14
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret604 View Post
to limit your masturbation you may only cum once in each room. also you may only use each object once e.g. if you masturbate in your bedroom with your hand then you cant use you hand or your bedroom. try a carrot in the kitchen. it lasts the whole week.

take some pics of you with very little on or drssed up slutty. get dressed up slutty. go to a library or a book store put the pics in books. popular adult books. sit back and watch. make sure your panties are on show while you are watching. for more daring write on the bottom "to see more email me at '[email protected]' if they ask for more oblige.
The first part of that dare is a good idea. The second part... I'm going to advise against offering pics to strangers who would want pics of a fourteen-year-old.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:33 AM   #15
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Go to the park(naked of course) and start masturbating on a bench. Everytime somebody passes by, ask them if they want you to stop. You cannot stop unless three people say they want you to.
If you cum before this happens, you are not allowed to cum for the rest of the day. If you don't, you must find a way to cum without using your hands before you're allowed back in your house.

Advertisements
Kink Talk