Old 03-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
carlonikid

Default New story

Here is anouther attemp at a story. Here it goes

-----------------

Hi, my name is Ben. This is my last day of high school and it's one of the biggest moments of my life. Ever since freshman year I have basically lived a double life.

Around my true friend I am the reliable go to guy. With them I am trustworthy; but after what my actions have caused. That was the person I needed to be.

Around my other so called friends I was a party animal, I was the guy who would do anything for a cheap thrill, we were cool until I was stabbed in the back.

All four years of high school have been really fun for me until that one night where my two worlds met, they were never supposed to meet in the first place. I will come to that later but I have some other crazy stories to tell.

This first story I have to tell is how my date with katie went completely wrong when we met a few girls that blew things out of proportion, and among other things.

It all started out on the first day of spring when me and Katie, the first girl I dated, where having a picnic at the park.

We were cuddling together on top of a blanket watching the clouds go by while listening to music coming from my portable stereo.

About ten minutes in to the date a couple of seemingly lesbian girls arrived and sat down next to us. They asked us about how we were doing and we told them that we were doing fine.*

For around fifteen minutes we chatted with the girls. Then the question that changed my life was asked.

The girl named Lydia asked me"truth or dare." *I stood there puzzled and said "uh, truth I guess." she answered with the question with " do you love Katie." I stood there, my face turning red, I have never before told a girl that I love her. I started to speak " I have gone out with Katie a few times and I feel a connection between us. My answer has to be yes I love her." *Katie started to blush as I stared into her eyes. Lydia blurted out " well kiss her already." Lydia's friend Beth lightly hit her and gave her a sculling look.

Katie and I started moving closer. As we moved closer, I felt my heart start to race *and I closed my eyes. Katie closed her eyes to as we moved close enough. I started to feel the warmth radiating off her lips as we made contact. Are lips were locked together, it was the most amazing thing I have ever felt in my life.

The kiss ended quickly after a long pause and then a sigh from Lydia and Beth. Lydia said "that was so hot. I want some action know. Beth your turn." Beth returned with saying " ok. Katie truth or dare?" Katie returned with saying "dare." Beth said " this may sound kind of extreme but you picked dare, I dare you to strip down to your underwear and run a lap around the park." Katie stood there with a blank expression unroll she said, " and if I don't" Lydia said " if someone decides to not do the dare they will be forcefully striped completely naked and their clothes completely burned." Katie said studdering " but public nudity is illegal though." Beth replied with " you asked for dare and would you rather be seen in your underwear or completely naked." I could see the fear in Katie's eyes as she stood up.

As Katie stood up she slowly started to unzip her sweater inch by inch unroll it was completely unzipped. She pulled out both arms and dropped her jacket. All of a sudde she realized she didn't have a bra on. She turned and whispered to Beth "I'm not wearing a bra." Beth returned with " too bad. Go topless. You know what, if you go completely naked I will go completely naked for the whole game" Katie said no. Beth grabbed Katie's pants and pulled them down revealing a shaved pussy. Beth said "it seems you forgot you didn't wear any panties either." I sat there staring at the perfection Beth started talking "you naughty girl. No underwear on your date. You must want sex if you go commando on a date." Katie blushed. Beth continued "well I guess you have to do the dare naked anyway. Do you want me to be naked to. Katie said, "I guess." Beth stood up and lowered her dress showing that she had no underwear on either. Lydia said "you naughty girls." Katie removed her shirt revealing nice big and perky breasts. I sat there staring at both naked girls, one was my girlfriend and the other was some stranger we met not even twenty minutes ago. It was great.*

Lydia noticed the bulge in my pants and unzipped my pants. I swatted her hand away. "come on I know you want to jerk off." she said. " no not here at the park. Not in public." I said.
"there are two girls here butt naked and you are to scared to masterbait.*
one of them is even your girlfriend and look at her she is gorgeous. It's insulting if you didn't." she said. I took my penis out and started to stroke it.

Katie started to run the lap around the park. Lydia and Beth started to talk. "She is the definition of a dumb blond." said Beth. "Yeas. Hey Ben you are lucky to have a girlfriend as hot as that." said Lydia. She looked at his cock. "I hope you can pleasure her with that thing. How big is it four inches." "oh shut up" I said to Lydia.*

Katie finally made it back to our location. "I see this expire emcee has made you a little wet." said Lydia. "just a little." said Katie. "hey where are my clothes" "I threw them in the sewer." said beth. " what the fuck" said Lydia. " I have some clothes you can borrow at my place after we are done playing." "you bitch" said Katie she went to go punch Beth. I sat back in shock, I had no idea of what to do.

As Katie's fist got closer lydia grabbed katie, allowing Beth to passionately kiss her. Beth shoved her young in Katie's mouth. And backed up. Katie stood there in shock. I stood up. "enough" I said, " I thought this was a simple game to play, instead you humiliate my girlfriend." "sorry" said Beth, "we should seriously get going. I can hear people coming. And Katie you can come if you promise to do more than kiss me later." "fine lets just go." said Katie.
carlonikid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk