Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2012, 07:15 AM   #1
poppet115

Default Looking for punishment for my 19 year old webcam dominant.

I am looking for a suitable punishment for my dominant as he has given me the task of finding a punishment for him.
He is only on webcam for now but he will be turning up in two weeks.
He likes pain and experimenting, he is up for anything but anal, public, scat.
Need as many ideas as possible as I am only a beginner and need to find one I am also comfortable with.

He is reciving the punishment

Last edited by poppet115; 03-19-2012 at 08:04 AM.
poppet115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppet115 View Post
I am looking for a suitable punishment for my dominant as he has given me the task of finding a punishment for him.
He is only on webcam for now but he will be turning up in two weeks.
He likes pain and experimenting, he is up for anything but anal, public, scat.
Need as many ideas as possible as I am only a beginner and need to find one I am also comfortable with.
i am a little confussed here. are thes punishments for him to receive? or ones he will be using on you?
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
Rosetyler99

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
i am a little confussed here. are thes punishments for him to receive? or ones he will be using on you?
I think she is on about him recieving the punishment, with the wording she uses it is him recieving the punishment.
Rosetyler99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #4
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosetyler99 View Post
I think she is on about him recieving the punishment, with the wording she uses it is him recieving the punishment.
thats what I thought too. However, if she is the submissive part of the pair then it is she who should ge tthe punishment. If she doesnt want to continue the relationship than she should just let him know and stop the activities.
& Anal.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
Rosetyler99

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
thats what I thought too. However, if she is the submissive part of the pair then it is she who should ge tthe punishment. If she doesnt want to continue the relationship than she should just let him know and stop the activities.
Um I actually know the pair and I was there when the task was set, he asked her to find a punishment for him, as in he would be the one being punished, and just because she is submissive doesn't mean that that is the only thing she can be, it is quite easy to be both submissive and dominant and to switch roles.
Rosetyler99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #6
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosetyler99 View Post
Um I actually know the pair and I was there when the task was set, he asked her to find a punishment for him, as in he would be the one being punished, and just because she is submissive doesn't mean that that is the only thing she can be, it is quite easy to be both submissive and dominant and to switch roles.
I know that well as I am a switch.

anyway what are his limits/likes/dislikes/etc. This will help to tailor the punishment to him.
& Anal.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

ok I have a punishment for him.

he will need the following items:
3 cloths pins
duct tape
a candle
and you on cam with him

for this punishment he will tuck is limp cock between his balls and tape the balls together over the cock. Then he will be placing one cloths pin on the head of his cock. Now you will give him a show on the cam that will get him arroused (do what ever you want during the show) for no less that 30 minutes. as he gets hard his cock will pull his balls. during the show he will place a clothes pin on each nipple. and have the candle burning the entire show.

After the show, he is to untape his balls freeing his cock and pour the hot wax from the candle till it coats his cock and balls after the wax hardens he may remove cloths pins from his nipples and cock head.

let me know how this works out for you both and have fun with it
& Anal.

Advertisements
Kink Talk