Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #17
Jaycubed

Thumbs up

keep going good story
Jaycubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #18
stevieg

Default Part 5

So, will Mandy get carried away by her excitement and show more of her body as the boys all want, or will she maintain her dignity?

Part 5

Upstairs, I went to the bathroom and did what I needed to. I couldn't help noticing how wet my pussy was and couldn't resist giving myself a quick rub which only heightened the tense feeling of excitement that went through my whole body. I quietly went to my bedroom and after a few moments of rummaging at the back of the cupboard found what I now desperately wanted to put on and go downstairs with.

I was more nervous than I had ever been before and was fighting with my other thoughts that told me not to do this! I untied the knots in the night shirt and quickly pulled off my boring panties, gave myself a quick wipe and pulled on the tiny piece of black material.

My pussy hair had always been light coloured and very soft but I was pleased I'd shaved myself completely bare just last night because any stray hairs would be obvious in this! I checked that the thong sat centrally over my pussy and before I could change my mind went downstairs.

I slipped my head around the door, leaving the rest of me outside and looked in at the boys. They were all back sitting in the circle with beers in their hands. Chas held one up for me.

“Are you all ready for this then?” I said just loudly enough to be heard. What I really meant was 'Am I ready for this'! I walked slowly into the room, holding the hem of the nightshirt just a little bit up as I went and once again I walked across the circle and sat down knowing all eyes were on my pussy area or shapely arse.

"Wow" they all exclaimed continuing to stare at me. Although I was careful to keep my legs together and sat down with them tucked under me I knew there was still some good chance they could see the thong between my closed thighs and that’s the area where they were all looking!

"Who's go is it now then?" I finally asked, breaking the tense silence.

Having taken what was the last dare, it was technically my turn to ask someone else now so I took the lead. I looked around the room and saw that Chas and one of the boys still had their shirts on and that the rest still had their trousers on. I sat up a bit, knowing they would be getting a glimpse of the black thong, but by now I was getting more confident and looking at the whole group I addressed everyone with "I'd like to dare ALL of you to get down just to your pants and then all stand in a row so that I can choose who I think has the sexiest body."

There were few mumblings, but then they all started to get up and removed either their trousers or their shirts as well any socks or shoes if they were still wearing them. I was a bit surprised that no one protested and within a few moments they were all standing there in front of me. Most of them had their hands discreetly crossed across the fronts of their pants.

“OK” I said "put your hands behind your heads while I inspect you all."

There was a bit of shuffling and although I had noticed a few bulges in their trousers or pants already I guess they were a bit embarrassed that the youngest girl here was about to have a pretty good idea of what was going on in their underwear with little chance of hiding it! I started with the boy to my left - he was in good shape with a well tanned body apart from the top of his legs which clearly showed he preferred to wear long swimming shorts at the beach. I pointed this out and he laughed a bit. Looking at his pants I could clearly see a large bulge and could tell he was turned on.

I moved along the line inspecting them all making some reasonably kind comments to everyone as I went. There were quite a few damp patches on the pants and it was pretty clear they were all excited about the evening's turn of events.

All the time I was incredibly turned on but eventually decided it would be unreasonable to stare any longer so I sat down thanking them all and asking who was going to have the next turn.

The boys all got together in a group and I could hear them whispering ideas of what they thought I should be dared to do. I could hear snatches of comments such as "she'll never agree to that", or excited "yearrrrrrrrs............."

After a few moments the group broke up and they all came and sat back down making a circle again. Chas looked at me, "This is a bit of a gamble as technically it stretches one of your rules but I'm going to ask anyway." He paused a moment before continuing. "We're all here in just our pants and we dare you to take off your nightshirt and stay the rest of the evening just in your thong. That way we all only have one piece of clothing on."

To be Continued.....................................
stevieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #19
archie21
getDare Succubus

nice changes well thought out looking forward to reading what happens next.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #20
stevieg

Default Part 6

Things have hotted up a bit now but will Mandy go any further and break her own rules or will she still have kept her body from the boys in morning?

Part 6

I could have guessed this might have come up sooner or later but I had been more worried they would ask something even more daring which I definitely would have refused and the evening of fun would have to come to an end with me leaving to enforce the situation. Actually, I quite liked this dare - I didn't have to take ALL of my clothes off and it didn't involve anything that classed as a ‘sex act’. Part of me wanted to take the dress off - maybe it was because of the number of beers I had drunk - but part of me was a bit embarrassed about the size of my boobs which were let's face it a bit on the small side. I was worried about being compared with the images I guessed the boys had seen in magazines or what they could see on the internet.

“I'm not sure,” I replied quietly, "you might all be disappointed in what I've got to offer." I was very nervous and was shocked that the sensible part of me hadn’t made me refuse out of hand this dare.

Chas was the first to speak up - "I don't think that's very likely - everything we can see so far looks pretty good to me."

“I'm not sure..........” I repeated rather lamely allowing the sentence to remain unfinished. I then made the decision to do the most daring thing I had ever done. I stood up, closed my eyes, reached down and slowly pulled the nightdress up over my head.

At first there was silence and I was sure everyone could hear my heart pounding under the stress and then there were a few gasps and reassuring exclamations such as "wow" and "fantastic." I opened my eyes, looked around at the boys staring up at me and did a quick twirl. All of a sudden I felt a bit dizzy and lowered myself carefully down in the middle of the circle leaning back on my arms with my legs tucked under my body. My heart continued to pound with excitement as I recovered but I allowed my arms to bend and laid further back, stretching out on the floor on my back. As I did this I closed my eyes as my head landed into Carl’s lap. Everyone’s eyes were wide open soaking up the view of my almost naked body. Someone reached out his hand and touched me on the shoulder and someone else touched the lower part of my left leg.

"Wow, your skin is so soft and silky" exclaimed someone and with that the others moved forward to feel some part of me.

I opened my eyes and shouted "No!"

All hands were very quickly retracted as their excitement was replaced with the memory of the earlier experience when they had all made a grab for me. “Sorry!” they all said almost as one. "We'll behave!"

Their obedience at stopping on my command was amazing! I was still able to have total control of the situation! I waited a few moments before saying “I'll stay like this if you want, but you don't touch!”

Chas spoke up and said "I'm sorry - I didn't realise your skin could be so soft!"

My heart rate was going down a bit now but I was still in a high state of excitement - I desperately wanted to be touched gently again but everyone together was too much and completely uncontrollable. I closed my eyes again and relaxed back into Carl’s lap. Reaching up with my left hand I touched my left boob and rubbed it gently. It felt fantastic and I continued to gently rub my skin. I then moved my hand, pinching my nipple firmly causing a shudder to flow through my whole body. This was great but I wanted more! I reached out over my head with my free hand until I felt Chas. Groping around I found his hand and gently guided it to my other breast, pushing his fingers onto the nipple. The feeling was electric and he soon got the message and started to massage on his own. It was fantastic. I’d never felt such exquisite sexual enjoyment before. I reached out with my left hand and felt someone else’s hand. Not sure who was sitting there I still guided it towards my other nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhh that'ssssssss sooooooooo good" I exclaimed rolling the rest of my body about as both nipples received a massage by different people. I was very nearly at point where if it got any better I wouldn't be able to control my own actions let alone everyone else’s! This was great and I wanted to be touched more but I still realised that this could go too far.

I had dreamt about losing my virginity many times before and it was not in front of a group of over horney guys. I didn't have exaggerated romantic expectations but although I wanted more I didn’t want to lose my virginity tonight.

I opened my eyes again and looked around the group.

“You can all have a touch but one at a time..............” I offered, hoping this would be enough for them.

I gently removed Chas's hand and reached out for the next trembling hand and placed that on the boob and the massaging and tweaking continued. I looked around me again and noticed that one of the boys had his penis out and was massaging a huge erection! He saw my gaze and without the need for any further communication moved closer and I reached out a hand to touch it. Kneeling beside me I heard him gasp with excitement, arching his back in pleasure as I slowly explored the contours of his penis for the first time. Actually, it was the first penis I had ever touched and it was great!

After a while I allowed by eyes to roam around and saw that they all had their penis’s out! I caught Chas's eye and he moved closer to me on the other side putting his manhood near my face. I stretched my neck and opened my mouth to allow him to push it gently in allowing me to lick and suck him. Every now and again there was a shuffle and a bit of pushing as the boys moved around changing positions allowing everyone to have a turn fondling of my boobs and to let me either touch their bits or to give them a good suck. The feelings for me were sensational and I couldn't believe how well behaved and controlled everyone was.

After a bit, I'd been felt by everyone and my mouth needed a rest so I took a slight rest. The feeling in my pussy was immense and I needed it to be touched there to bring me to a final climax. I ran my hands down my side, reaching the thin strings that held the black thong in position. I wrapped my fingers around the strings and gently pulled them upwards stretching the material tight between my legs. Looking down I could clearly see the material being pulled into a fantastic camel toe. The boys were spell bound, all silently looking on, somehow restraining themselves from reaching out wildly.

Someone said "I wondered if she shaved he privates - now I know!"

I pulled the strings a bit tighter and saw the lower parts of the material disappear into the crack between the lips of my pussy. The area glistened with all of my juices and the soft skin pocked out either side of the thong. The pressure deep in my crack was fantastic. I looked around the group all circled around me and looked up at Chas. Of anyone I knew I could trust him. I reached up and took his hand and took it to my tummy and rubbed it on my smooth skin. Gently I felt for his fingers and pushed them downwards until they reached the material of the thong. I let go and he got the message loud and clear, pushing his fingers gently under the thin material. I could feel the gentle caress of his fingers on my pussy lips and then they slide into my crack. I slipped my hands to my side and pushed the strings downwards this time. Two hands obligingly took the strings from me when I couldn’t stretch my arms any further down my leg and I eased my bottom off of the floor to allow the tiny garment to be taken away leaving me totally naked! I'd now completely broken the first rule!

Chas's fingers were now moving slowly up and down and found my waiting hole. He pushed in one finger, then two moving them in and out. All sense of time and perspective disappeared as the fantastic sensation of the strongest orgasm I'd ever had washed over me. This happened two or three times more before I leaned back totally exhausted and satisfied.

After a while I opened my eyes again and I looked around, noticing for the first time that the boys had all been pleasuring themselves throughout my whole performance and were now gently massaging their satisfied Cocks!

“I'm going to bed now” I said getting up and walked across the room. Looking behind me I said "Thanks guys for a great game. I hope you enjoyed it" and left the room to go upstairs.

Late the next morning I woke up with a lovely glow and tingling sensation and at first wondered if what had happened the night before had been just a dream. I went out of my room and downstairs where Carl and his friends were sitting in front of the TV surrounded by empty cans.

"Hi!” he said – “are you still OK about forgiving the guys bad behaviour last night?”

"Oh yes,” I said “It's OK – I had a great time!"

“That's good,” he said “we were really worried that you would be cross about what happened. It's a shame you didn't come and join us again though because the evening was a bit of a letdown without you there! We all think you would have made our night!"

I was stunned! For these boys who had played such a major part in the best evening I’d ever had, it hadn’t happened! Well, that was one hell of a dream I thought to myself!

“Do you want to come and join me and my friends tonight?” I said as I left the room to get some breakfast.

The End (for now?)

Well, it looks like Mandy did manage not to break any rules!

Any feedback on the story would be apreciated. I have some ideas for a follow-up but any further ideas would be useful.
stevieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #21
insane44

Best trick ending ever!!!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #22
shadow575

you gotta keep going for part two, this one equalled like an instant hard on
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #23
Sweet270

Default Nice!

Great story going on! If the boy's party is over, why not your party next with several girls. So then it would be all girls and just one boy. Have fun!

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #24
archie21
getDare Succubus

A very neat twist to the end of this chapter... very neat indeed.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:55 AM   #25
shadow575

you so need to do the 2nd part of this one the 1st was so good
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #26
slut4use

you should really continue
slut4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #27
slayervampiress

Awesome story. The detail and the feeling is definately good. Hopefully it continues.
slayervampiress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #28
HHHobo

You have done a wonderful job of humanizing the participants. It's very easy to identify with all of them. Keep up the good work.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #29
claire_s4
Baby Member

Default Great

awesome ! I almost lived it
claire_s4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #30
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

I never ever saw that coming! that was brilliant, pleaseeeeee make a part 2

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk