Old 02-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
daregal

Default dares for couples?

Wondering if you have any dares for me and my bf.don't want any sexual though please
daregal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Stand in front of him. Now use rope to bind yourself to him at the ankles, waist and torso. bind his left arm together with your right arm to your torso. Stay like that for 3 hours.

More sexual version would be to do it nude and use his bound arm to cover the breasts and your bound arm to cover the crotch ... but don't know if this will be to sexual for you ... so thats only an extra idea.

Last edited by Merlin; 02-05-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:02 AM   #3
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

girl sit on the toilet and start to pee, guy pee through her legs into the toilet at the same time. Not feeling particularly creative after 5 hours of monotonous Coursework but this got some good responses on another thread so I decided I might aswell repost it.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
daregal

This may be too risky plus what could we do during the time..still quite good idea
Old 02-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

girl: strip off. Your bf now has to try and avoid getting a boner, you have to make him get 1. No touching on either side. If he lasts 5 mins you have to be his naked slave for an hour, if you win the punishment is reversed.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #6
daregal

That's a good dare might try in future thanks :-) btw my last post was in response to the first dare posted on here..it didn't quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:51 PM   #7
Experimental_Daree

OK, each person has to do EXACTLY what the other says, this can include anything from stripping to mutual mastaurbation. First to cum loses and has to do some forefit.
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #8
daregal

Thanks for these guys.anyone else got any
Old 02-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

It would be best if you post your ages, limits and what you consider sexual.

You may want to try these:

Each of you could come up with the grossest food item or mixture of items you can and make the other eat some then pour the rest in their undies and give them a wedgie.

You could each place a chocolate bar in your crotch for a couple hours and then remove them and share them with each other to eat. Or to make it better yet you could each take a bite of the chocolate bar and pass it back and forth from each others mouth until it is completely melted away, continue this till both bars are completely gone.

Then if your definition of sexual means intercourse and you are OK with oral you could lick the rest off of each others crotch. This last part is dependent on your sexual limits and definitions.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #10
daregal

Sorry took long to reply.i go on via my phone.we're 16.the choc one sounds fun not sure bout toilet one though..thanks for the dares so far

Advertisements
Kink Talk