Old 01-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #16
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hey glee!

just had another idea. how about this. you're allowed to edge yourself any number of times you want. But you must take note of the number at the end of the day. and the next day, you must edge at least one more time than that number =) so i guess you'd be reallyy turned on the whole day if you started off with too many times =P

Hope it makes you feel hot and fun!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
Glee
Account Banned

I swear you always have the best ideas. I've long since lost track for today so I'll start this tomorrow. It'll be so much fun knowing that each edge is condemning me to more torture for the days to come

-Glee!
Glee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #18
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hahaha you made me smile with that comment. thank you =)

in any case after each day just tell us how you're progressing with the number of edges okay? see how much you can take! haha

cheers!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Old 01-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #19
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

An add on, create a log for every time you do ANYTHING kinky/sexual/masturbatory. You need to post your list every night with details. What you used, did, where, any other details. Whatever pleasure you do get for this period of time, you need to report it to the forum
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #20
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You can only edge when you are instructed to here.

You must edge once before and one after you go to the bathroom everytime you go to the bathroom for the next 7 days.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #21
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glee View Post
Oh that's such a hot idea, I wish I had read this before
@Bubuk
I don't know about always masturbating through a pair of pants, it makes it hard for me to use my vibrating dildo and I'd end up with wet spots on all my pants. I'll do it during some of the other dares I get, but not all the time, ok?
Addition:
1) You may keep your pants dry using waterproof packet
2) You may use vibrating dildo not more than 100%/(N+2) of total masturbation time where N - is number of cums since start of week.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #22
Glee
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm View Post
hey glee!

just had another idea. how about this. you're allowed to edge yourself any number of times you want. But you must take note of the number at the end of the day. and the next day, you must edge at least one more time than that number =) so i guess you'd be reallyy turned on the whole day if you started off with too many times =P

Hope it makes you feel hot and fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
You can only edge when you are instructed to here.

You must edge once before and one after you go to the bathroom everytime you go to the bathroom for the next 7 days.
These two contradict each other. Since antarasdm posted first I'll follow those instructions, but I will also edge before and after I go to the bathroom. Ok?

As far as keeping a pleasure log, I love the idea and will post each night right before going to bed.

And Bubuk, are you some sort of mathematician or scientist? Almost every dare I've seen you post has included a formula where you have to solve for n

-Glee!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #23
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

thanks for continuing with my idea Glee =)

btw I've something to add on to what you're doing now. Its not about teasing, but more like an additional mini-dare.

1. For the next two days, you can only choose to wear one item of underwear. So if you decided to put on your bra, you'd have to remove your panties and vice versa. heh.

2. Write above your pussy "Tease Me!"

Hope this brings more challenge and joy to you! Cheers!

Old 01-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #24
Glee
Account Banned

Here's today's log, it's sort of huge...I counted 28 edges

Woke up and edged with my fingers. Picked out some old panties that I'll wear which I expect to be wet all day.
Went straight to the bathroom and edged once while sitting on the toilet. When I was done peeing I wiped and edged again. Three edges first thing in the morning, this is gonna be torture!
After breakfast, I checked getDare. Dareme_B had given me a milovana tease to do in another thread, edged 5 times during it and teased myself a lot.
I have to choose between panties and bra, I'll choose panties. If I need to go out anywhere I'll be wearing a jacket so I don't think anyone will notice that I'm not wearing a bra. Not to mention that I am so sensitive down there that rubbing against jeans all day will result in some very wet pants.
I've been playing with myself a little while browsing getDare, edging once now that I'm finished and I'm going to go get my homework out of the way.
Managed to keep my mind off of masturbation for most of the day. Around 5 I logged back on getDare and exchanged pm's with a couple people while edging. Went on for a long time, I counted 7 edges.
Left home to pick up pizza immediately afterwards. Was soaking wet and I was worried that people in the pizza place would smell me or I'd get a wet spot through my jeans.
Had a long tease session with a member on getDare, held the edge until I was dripping wet and talked about fantasies. Only edged twice, but they were huge edges.
After a brief break, talked to some more people. Did a lot of edging, I counted 9.
Now, right before going to bed, I'm doing my final edge with my dildo and then going to bed. For my final edge, I'm gagging myself with my panties, which are just soaked in my juices from all day.
My clit is sore and I'm worn out from playing with myself all day. Good night.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:59 AM   #25
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

wow that's one hellova day you've got there! nice one =)

I hope you can last though with more than 28 edges in the days ahead :P

Just curious, is this the more number of times you've edged in a day?

Old 01-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #26
Glee
Account Banned

Yes, that was definitely the most edging I've done in a day as far as I can remember. I can't go half an hour now without getting wet between my legs, so embarrassing when I go out

The write up took me forever, I think I'll keep it short from now on.

Doesn't anyone have any more tease instructions? I've got a lot of edging to do today
Old 01-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #27
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, here is one for you:

Carry around some post it notes, at least once a day in a semi-public place (like a bathroom) edge while rubbing yourself with the post it and leave it there where you edged, be sure to write something dirty on each one.

Good Luck

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #28
electro

Quote:
The write up took me forever, I think I'll keep it short from now on.

Doesn't anyone have any more tease instructions? I've got a lot of edging to do today
You asked for it! You should have a vibe inside while typing your write ups, turning it on when you start typing, and off only when finished. See if it will take foreverer. Oh, and no, no keeping your write ups short, that'd be too easy! Of course if you can't take it anymore, you may pause, you shouldn't ruin the denial game. Just be sure you stop typing too when you do.

Hope you like the idea...
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #29
Glee
Account Banned

Awesome ideas guys, currently writing with my vibe in me and I can tell I'm going to be taking a some breaks

Did my morning edge in bed, then rushed to the computer to check getDare. As soon as I read the post-it note dare I developed a plan. Edged 4 times while reading threads/pm's on get dare.
After lunch I made a trip to wal-mart to buy a sharpie, post-it notes, and some other stuff. As soon as I went through checkout, I went straight to the wal-mart washrooms and got in the furthest stall from the door. First I got out the sharpie marker and refreshed the "Tease Me!" above my pussy. Then I wrote "Tastes like Glee!" on a post-it note. Then I edged myself as quitely as I possibly could, which is practically silently, I'm a ninja at this point. After that I wiped up as much of my juices as I could with the post-it note and stuck it to the side of the toilet seat.
*stopping for a break, add an edge to the tally*
I was so worried that someone would be waiting for the stall when I opened the door, since they might see the note right away and know it was me, so I waited until I was sure I was the only one and then rushed out.
Uneventful until a couple hours before bed. Went back on getDare and pm'ed with some people. I concentrated on doing a lot of seperate edges instead of holding it, and had lots of fun teasing/being teased. Edged 15 times!
*need to stop again, taking a longer break this time, sooo sensitive, add an edge*
Going to bed now. I still have 6 edges to do to add up to 29 (one more than yesterday), so I'll have to do them all in bed with my vibrating dildo. I can't wait, but I'm going to have a really hard time getting to sleep...

I swear you guys are way too good at this, I'm going to explode before I get anywhere near Thursday. I finally decided to just wear pads whenever I go out for the rest of the week, since otherwise I have to worry about wet spots showing up everywhere I go. Now I'm free to get as wet as I want, whenever I want

Let me know if I'm skipping any details that you want to know or going into too much detail, and I can always use more tasks! Can't wait till Thursday!

Good night.
-Glee!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #30
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

That works for me.

Quote:
These two contradict each other. Since antarasdm posted first I'll follow those instructions, but I will also edge before and after I go to the bathroom. Ok?

As far as keeping a pleasure log, I love the idea and will post each night right before going to bed.

And Bubuk, are you some sort of mathematician or scientist? Almost every dare I've seen you post has included a formula where you have to solve for n

-Glee!
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk