Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
BlitzMundane
getDare Sweetheart

Default How does a girl ask...?

Curt is... awesome. Funny, intelligent, handsome. Five years older than me. Awesome.
Sense of humor revolving around playful roasting, he tends to call you out on your failures/mistakes, and then makes you laugh at them. Such as;
Curt: "You seem to be the girl scout-type."
Me: "I make you and Zach tight?"
Curt: "What?"
Me: "You said that I make you and Zach tight..."
Curt: "No. I see that I have to speak more clearly when around you, with you and your dirty mind."

He's very smart... His word usage leans toward that of a 50 year old college professor, more so than that of a fresh-out-of-Navy-service young man that he is. He is very knowledgable in the area of guns, tanks, and other topics vaguely related to explosions.
He's beautiful! Clear, ivory complexion; deep, abismal eyes; sculpted, pouty lips. Mmmm... Yes. ^_^

Now... Just a while ago, we had a conversation in his tin can of a car about many things; some of which including Medeval (sp?) torture devices, and my English teacher. Let's see if I can remember it...

Him: *Talks about his most recent shooting expodetion*
Me: "Well... I prefer more traditional forms of destruction, such as catapults, and Medeval torture devices."
Him: "Kinky."
Me: *Blush*

And.

Him: "What English teacher do you have?"
Me: "Master Janoe."
Him: "'Master'?"
Me. "Yup. She has a Master's degree, so she jokingly requested that her students call her 'Master' Janoe. ...I think she's a domanatrix."
Him: *Looks at me*
Me: "If so, she'd make one sexy domanatrix."
Him: "Do you even know what that is?"
Me: "Yes. But why do you?"
Him: *Grows quiet*

Now... After gushing all this, I ask you; How does a girl ask if her current interest is into BDSM?
blackmail you
share pictures
trade MSN adresses
or play TorD.
I won't reply.

Stories I've written;
"Say it!" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553
BlitzMundane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
quietdom

Location: sort of an oasis in a desert, at least thats what it feels like sometimes...but it lacks fresh fruit
Send a message via AIM to quietdom

I think one of two ways depending on the relationship. For instance if enough trust has been established where one of you wont run away from eachother because of an interest than id pretty much bring up that discussion again and repeat your (perhaps jokingly or perhaps striaght forward) question to him. If it's a new relationship (kind of hinted at it with guy "interest") than perhaps you should let it build before bringing it up. Another way you could do it is after your both worked up teasingly asking if he is more controling or likes being controled which is a lighter way to enter the conversation. Nothing wrong with learning a little at a time then seeing if you both want to expand on it.
quietdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #3
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

I think you just keep having those kinds of conversations and see where they lead.

Since your relationship is still at the "crush" stage, you don't really need to be talking about sexual interests a whole lot. Attract him with your wit and charm. Which it seems like you are doing anyways. (:

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice