Old 03-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
mandible

Default Ruthless Rosa

Chris was pleasantly drunk when he got home from the pub and fired up his MSN. He was 22 years old and newly settled in his first place of his own - just a tiny studio flat, it was ample for him and affordable even on the low salary he was pulling in doing mundane office work.

He was very happy with his circumstances, and now he just wanted to find a cruel sadistic girl to make his life complete. He had talked to a number of dominatrix-type girls online over the past year and performed tasks and 'dares' for some of them on webcam. It had been fun at times, but he had never quite clicked perfectly with any of them, and none had been quite cruel enough somehow. Chris had developed an urge to be truly helpless, through blackmail - but it was proving hard work to find someone who was prepared to do it without demanding money, and lots of it. Chris wanted to be blackmailed into obedience, not financially.

He was surprised to see Rosa logged in. She was just a 'regular' friend, not a dominant type. He had worked with her for a while until she moved to the other end of the country. They had got on well and shared a certain sense of humour. If she had been around longer he thought they might have had a little fling, but they had never been extremely close - just close enough to swap Messenger details. If anything, they had become closer friends over IM than previously.

Before he had a chance to type anything to her, Rosa's own message popped up.

ROSA: 'Hi Chris, what are you doing online so late you night owl? Drunk I bet!'

CHRIS: 'Yeah. Y'know, just drunk and trying to find a girl who'll blackmail and humiliate me! '

He didn't know what made him write that, just drunken openness, but the winking face smiley meant he could laugh it off. Sometimes saying the truth was the most deceptive thing of all, if it was sufficiently bizarre.

ROSA: 'Really??'

He paused for a moment.

CHRIS: 'Ha ha.. who knows?'

There was a pause from her end. Then:

ROSA: 'Well, I would LOVE! to blackmail and humiliate you ... if you're really up for it Chrissy-boy!'

His heart leapt and lurched, up and down all at once. He didn't quite know what to say. He settled for:

CHRIS: 'Umm... er.... I don't know what to say'

That seemed non-comittal enough, without saying no. Could she really be serious? Why not? How would he know if she was into domination - it's not like she could know he was into submission. It had never been casually brought up in conversation over cheap sandwiches in the lunchroom.

She was replying, typing multiple messages with impressive speed. He did like a fast keyboarder!

ROSA: 'You don't know what to say?'
ROSA: 'Well it depends if you're serious or not doesn't it??'
ROSA: 'If you are.. and I have a sneaking suspicion you are!... then you should say 'wow okay Rosa please blackmail me!'
ROSA: 'Or maybe you should ask me what I would be like as a blackmailer?

Chris stared at the screen. His heart was racing now and he was very turned on.

ROSA: 'Surprised eh? You didn't know I was a cruel bitch at heart did you!'

CHRIS: 'No.. I didn't.. And .. um.. this is embarrassing, but I was serious.. about being blackmailed and humiliated...'

ROSA: 'I thought so. Well, let's get this show on the road. You have a webcam?'

CHRIS: 'Yes, I do'

ROSA: 'Switch it on, NOW!'

Chris fumbled with his webcam. He was flushed, hot and hard. Where was this going to lead?
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mandible for this post:
Old 03-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

I like where this is going, and your writing is very clear and easy to understand. Hope to hear more of the story soon!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
banneduser
Account Banned

hehe, i like this story, seeing as my name is chris, one friend (who i wouldnt mind being a slave to ) calls me "Chrissy" as my nickname, and as said above it's written well.

My only comment is to write more each time!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

O man I can tell this is going to be good!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:56 AM   #5
mandible

Default Part Two

Chris got the webcam connected and 'invited' Rosa to view. Within a second the screen showed that she was viewing. He waved self-consciously at the camera, then sat shifing nervously in his seat, unsure of what to do or say next. But Rosa resumed the conversation.

ROSA: Excellent! You look nervous, ha ha!

CHRIS: I... I am

ROSA: You SHOULD be! I'm VERY serious about doing this, if you are.... But you better be sure, because if we do this then I am doing it for real.

CHRIS: Yes... I'm serious.. but scared. We need to talk about it.. I need to know I can trust you and how far you would go. And so on.

ROSA: Sure. Good, That shows you are at least a bit serious about it. We will talk about all that stuff, but let's start with you telling me your fantasies, what humiliations you think about, all of it...

CHRIS: Yes, okay. I just can't believe you want to do this though! I had no idea

ROSA: LOL and I had no idea you were a secret little perv-boy subby!

CHRIS: No, quite.

ROSA: Trust me, I'm VERY into all this. I've humiliated LOTS of little men on here. But it never satisfies me because as soon as I want them to do something really humiliating they can just say no.

ROSA: I reeeeally like the thought of you being completely helpless. That you will HAVE to do what I say, because no matter how bad it is, it is better than me releasing my blackmail information. Now THAT turns me on....

CHRIS: I Understand, yes. That's the point, being able to have real POWER even though you're about three hundred miles away!

ROSA: Exactly. Now as I said, start by telling me the sort of things you fantasise about. And DON'T hold anything back...

And so Chris did exactly that. Perhaps loosened up in his fairly drunk state, he held nothing back. He started with the basic things he liked; being made to dress as a girl, or write or draw on his face and body. Being forced to eat weird things or cover himself with messy food and substances. He went on to things that were less pleasant, harsher, but that appealed in their cruelty. Being made to go somewhere public wearing some subtle humiliating things, nail varnish perhaps. Suffering pain from clothespegs. Plugs or vibrators stuffed up him.

And he even went so far as to describe his nastiest fantasies, though he was careful to say that many of these he would consider to be beyond his real limits - just fantasies that he got off on, daydreaming or alone in bed. Awful things like going shopping in full female clothing and makeup, getting his nipples pierced, being locked in the chastity device he had experimented with a few months earlier, maybe even being tattooed or being forced to come out as gay to his friends and family. The list of his fantasies went on and on, althoug he was careful to rule out any financial angle.

ROSA: All very interesting... You are a proper little slutboy aren't you Chris!!

CHRIS: Yes (blushing)

ROSA: That long confession alone will be great blackmail material, don't you think?

ROSA: And how lucky for me that we used to work together. I already know the email addresses, phone numbers and work address of all your colleagues, don't I ? LOL LOL

CHRIS: Oh god... yes. Oh god oh god. Please, we haven't started anything yet, have we!!

ROSA: Ha ha! No, don't worry. I am taking this VERY seriously and I won't do anything until you have agreed to my terms. Which I know you will!

CHRIS: Probably

ROSA: So here are my terms. Non negotiable.

CHRIS: Go on...

ROSA: You will provide me any and all contact information I ask for. I already have all your work contacts of course. You will also give me the password to your hotmail email, so that if I ever have to expose you I can do it from your own email address and nobody will know it's me.

CHRIS: God... fiendish.

ROSA: I know. And you will agree that there are no limits, except that I cannot and will not change your appearance in a way that would lose you your job.

CHRIS: No limits?? But I said half those things I fantasised about I would have to have as limits.

ROSA: I know. But then what power do I really have? You will have to trust me. I'm not an idiot, and as long as you don't disobey me so that I have to release your blackmail info, I won't do anything that ruins your life.

ROSA: But it might get rather awkward and humiliating at times. But then, that's what turns you on, isn't it? That power I would have, and you wondering what I might do next?

CHRIS: Yes, I suppose so, yes.

ROSA: I know so. So, if you want this to happen, you now have to specifically email me asking me to blackmail you under those exact terms.

ROSA: I suggest you do it in the morning, give yourself a chance to sober up and think about it. LOL

CHRIS: Very sensible. Very tempting.

ROSA: Oh I know! Trust me Chris, you better think hard, because if you start this it will never stop until I say so, and I will be very, very, very cruel to you at times!!

ROSA: And there will be nothing you can do about it, unless you want your boss, your mum, your mates, your colleagues all getting a VERY interesting email one day.

ROSA: With pictures of course! LOL

ROSA: I'm getting all excited. I so want to do this. I don't want to ruin you, but I sooo want to do incredibly humiliating, evil things to you. I better go to bed, and you too, and you email me tomorrow when you're ready, ok?

He started to type, but in the blink of an eye she was gone, signed off. Chris stared, breathless and terrified and excited, at the screen.

He couldn't. He shouldn't. He wouldn't. Would he....?
Old 03-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Yes he should do it!!!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #7
adisney

Do it! Do it! Nice story. I would never get myself into something like that. lol
and no permanant.
Feel free to PM me with questions or for dare ideas.
Avvie made by me.
adisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #8
cdslut

really good... keep going!

Prefers: Crossdress, anal, underware dares, pantie dares, masturbation, urine, toilet, private public (underware ect...), Mild pain, Mild penis torture, anal then eat.

Got a dare? PM me.......

I love shoving random things in my gapping ass hole
PLEASE PM ME THINGS THAT I HAVE TO SHOVE UP MY ASSHOLE!
I'm a little sissy slut

PUNISHMENTS: CEI, Prostate Milking, CBT
PLEASE PM ME
cdslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #9
Davros
Account Banned

This story is made of awesome!
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #10
SlaveSteve

I love wear this story seems to be heading.
SlaveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #11
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

I definately like this story and cant wait to read more!
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
mandible

Default Part three

THREE

Chris woke early, even though it was Saturday morning. Like a character in a bad story, his sleep had actually been filled with dreams about Rosa and their conversation. It wasn't surprising, since after Rosa abruptly signed off he had spent at least half an hour reading and re-reading the log of their IM chat.

'Chat!' he thought. 'That's hardly the word for it!'

He had laid out all of his most deep and dark fantasies, desires, kinks and perversions. And unlike other women he had chatted with, Rosa had not been shocked at all. In fact, she had been positively gleeful at the prospect of putting him into a position of complete helplessness and then carrying out his ideas - and then taking it even further.

It really terrified him. She had made it clear, over and over, that she was not joking. She was deadly serious, and if he sent the email she required, then he would be in for a very difficult, humiliating and painful life. But as well as terrifying him, Chris couldn't deny that it also excited him beyond belief. His boxer shorts were already tenting at the mere thought of it, even though he had breathlessly relieved himself before sleeping.

He would look back on this moment with regret often in the coming months and years, but all of a sudden Chris felt possessed by a decisive force. 'Sod it!' he said to himself, 'You only live once!'

He booted up his laptop, his face carrying a trance-like look of determination - he wasn't going to even ALLOW himself to think any further. And so, four minutes later he had written his email just as Rosa had instructed; an email that explicitly, unambiguously asked her - begged her even - to blackmail him ruthlessly without limit, and never to stop no matter how much he might plead.

Before he knew it, Chris had clicked 'send', and the deed was irrevocably done. He sat back and stared at the screen. He felt surprisingly calm for a few moments. Then he leaned forward and opened the messenger program, just on the off-chance. She wasn't online. He let out a deep sigh of mostly relief, and went and made himself a cup of tea.

When he returned a few minutes later, he almost spat out a mouthful of tea as Rosa's screen icon blinked into colourful life. My god! She was on already, at this time of the morning... she was keen.

ROSA: Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!
ROSA: I got your email my little Chrissy!
ROSA: You are sooo screwed!

He sat down and typed frantically

CHRIS: Yes.. I know... I must be an idiot.

ROSA: Oh, definitely.
ROSA: I am going to be completely fair about this. I am going to give you one final, and I mean FINAL, chance to reconsider.
ROSA: YOu have exactly 2 minutes
ROSA: If you tell me you have changed your mind within these two minutes, I will delete your email and we will not do this until you come crawling back to me asking again..!
ROSA: Your two minutes start NOW.

Chris stared at the screen again. He knew that even if he said 'no' right now, he would not be able to resist doing this, seeing what cruelty Rosa was capable of, sooner or later.

CHRIS: I am not changing my mind. Let's do it....

He gulped down a large mouthful of tea to quell the mounting fear and excitement that was making him shake a little.

ROSA: Fine.
ROSA: First, we start with the blackmail material. Of course I already have the email addresses of your boss and lots of your colleagues. Imagine Jane or Nikki finding out what a little pervert you are! I could send them our chatlogs right now if I wanted!

CHRIS: yes... oh god please don't!!

ROSA: Heh heh. Not if you're good. Anyway, I want the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses of your parents, sister, five of your close friends, and your ex-girlfriend. She was called Natalie if I remember rightly?

CHRIS: yes. Oh god oh god... You want me to email these?

ROSA: Yes, do it now. And Chrissy, why isn't your webcam on?

CHRIS: Sorry, sorry... putting it on now.

Chris hurriedly connected his cam and invited Rosa to view, before beginning the email full of the information she had demanded.

ROSA: And by the way Chrissy, don't even think of giving me fake details for these people. I will be discreetly checking a few of them, so I WILL find out if you do that.

CHRIS: Of course...

As Chris wrote the email, he started to feel his first real sinking feeling of helplessness and despair. He would come to know this feeling very well as time went by, but this was the first wave, as the realisation of what he was doing kicked in. She could, in a moment, email his humiliating confessions to his MOTHER! His DAD! His mates!

He tried to bite down on the feeling as he completed the damning email. He clicked 'send'.

ROSA: Got it. Just reading through.
ROSA: Looks very complete. Congratulations, you seem to be quite good at following instructions, for an idiot!

CHRIS: Um, thanks...

ROSA: Now, I could humiliate you greatly just be forwarding your IMs and email to any of these people. But I'm going to want more than that. Luckily, I can record still pictures from webcam, so now we are going to have you do some humiliating things for me to get pictures of.. understood?

CHRIS: Yes... I see

ROSA: Good. It's useful that I know from our previous chat that you have some useful items for this.
ROSA: So, Chrissy, this is where the fun begins and you realise that you are now just my own human puppet!

Chris swallowed. He felt scared, excited, thrilled, turned on, worried.

ROSA: Strip naked, NOW!

And the next phase of the terrible arrangement began....
Old 03-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Very very good.
A lot of potential, and great ideas!
Do continue...
Old 03-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #14
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I'm so glad he did it, but i can't wait for "the real fun to start"!
Limits:
Old 03-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #15
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Looks like a good story, keep it up.
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk