Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2011, 04:33 AM   #1
Frozzle_DX

Rosette The Popular Diaperd Girl

My life is pretty much perfect, one of the most popular girls at school, good at sports and academics... Yeah my life is great, well was...

I took a shower in the locker rooms. Cheerleading today was hard work, I mean all of the stupid blondes that can't do any flips. Sometimes it’s a big waste of time, but I love my sports so it's cool. No one was with me so I took a nice hot shower, it was amazing. I got out and dried off. I put some clothes on and plugged in my iPod. It was a cool afternoon so I decided to walk home.

I went straight to my computer, like any teenager after school or sports. Logged onto Facebook and checked my emails, to my surprise I had a rather confusing email from Master Luke. I opened it and I was astounded to find a picture of myself... Naked. It had an attaching letter.

"You must be wondering who I am, well to answer that I am your new Master. I'm not sure if you know what I am referring to but I am implying that I am blackmailing you. Now your first task is to go down to the Summerson Supermarket to pick up some things for me. These include:

- Lots of diapers
- A black one piece swim suit
- A baby bottle
- Some baby food

There will be more supplies later but for now this is all. If you do not accept this, do not go to the store but if you don't do everything I ask these photos will be released. One more thing… keep your phone on you 24/7. I already have your number.

Later Beautiful"

I was rather shocked and had to figure out my options, there was only one option...

I was at the checkout when I saw Elly. She could be a bitch at times but could be nice, I hoped this time she wouldn't see me... But she did.

Elly: Oh hey Babe, what have you got there?
Me: just a few items Mum asked me to get
Elly: Oh ok, I see there are a few Unusual items
Me: Ummm... Yeah I know :/
Elly: Woah, are those diapers I see?
Me: Umm... Yeah
Elly: In your size?

Before I could answer she said

"Don't worry; your secret is safe with me"

She walked out without even saying another word. My face was red as tomatoes and I was really nervous. The checkout girl didn't say a thing, thankfully. I got home without too much bother.
Frozzle_DX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Frozzle_DX for this post:
Old 10-24-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
ninger

Good stuff, keep it coming!
ninger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
DumbBrunette

Its really good, update soon!
DumbBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

so far, so good
please continue

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #5
Frozzle_DX

Rosette The Next Installment

Incoming Message: From Luke

Good girl, glad you could do that for me. Now the thing is that you will be going to use these diapers you brought at school but not including sports days. Tomorrow you will wake up and put on the diaper and then your one piece to ensure you don't go to the toilet. Then you clothes but don't you dare wear panties. Every day you wear diapers your wear a skirt. Your lunch for tomorrow will be baby food in your new bottle. I will be checking.
Love you babe!

I was shocked; I didn't know whether I could go through with this. I put the things into my school bag ready for tomorrow. I had to find a place to hide my new 'underwear'. I decided to start searching for a hiding spot. I decided to put them in my panties draw underneath them all.

I woke up very stressed, I didn't know how to handle today, I was very confused. I decided to go to the toilet and wait for 5 minutes until I left, just in case it helped. I put on the diaper and at that point I realized... They were very noisy. I then put on my swim suit. I chose a black shirt and a red skirt. I didn't even have breakfast, I just left for school.

I arrived at school and went to my locker. I found $50 inside with a note.

Good morning babe!
I decided you might need your money back for your purchases yesterday. Your task for today is to find a place to take a picture of your self naked and another with just your diaper on. As soon as you take the picture send it to me. At 4pm you will take off your diaper and leave it in the bin at the Science block, and it better be wet. I just got my books and went on with my day.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
zeke

Default Please Continue!

Please continue! I love this!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:44 PM   #7
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

This should continue, it is good

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
DianitaChan

yes continue pliz >-<
DianitaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:08 AM   #9
TotoZeRigolo

Red face

next please ... it's a good strat ...
Use a swimsuit is my favorite thing on your story
TotoZeRigolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #10
Shades
getDare Devil

I like it so far, it has a good setup and theme.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
Burning Turtle

Send a message via Yahoo to Burning Turtle

Please continue soon. This is really good.

Dislikes (Will do if in the mood) - Anal, Pictures without face

Limits - Normal limits - Family or friends, Blood, Cutting, Permanent markings, Full public, Animals, and Shit. Piss isn't a limit but I haven't done anything with it.
Burning Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #12
Busty
getDare Succubus

So far so good please post the next part Frozzle

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #13
Frozzle_DX

Heart (:

Lunch had started and I decided to go to the bathroom to ‘drink’ my lunch. I found an empty stall and drank my lunch, it was quiet gross. I then remembered my other task of the photos. I decided to take the picture there and then. I took off all my clothes and put them on the toilet seat. I took the naked one first, I was quiet nervous and I dropped my phone, the battery came out and went on the other side of the stall. I had a choice of going out really quickly and getting the battery or putting all my clothes back on before I had to take them off again. I took a gamble and waited for the right opportunity. I opened the door fast and got the battery without anyone in sight. I closed the stall door and head someone come it. That was close I thought. I took the two pictures and then got dressed. I sent the pictures and went to class.

I really needed to go to the toilet during English, so I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. She said NOO, wait until the end of class. I was shocked but then realized that I could do it there. I slowly started to pee and it felt like it was leaking, but I guess it was the first time and I didn’t really know what it was meant to feel like. Luckily it didn’t leak and I was fine, no one noticed a thing.

My first day was over. All I had to do now was go and drop off my diaper. I put it into a plastic bag and set off for the bin. I just wanted to get it over and done with. I dropped it off and headed home. Today had been a big day for me.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #14
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Thisstory is good. I like it so far. You should post more. The only thing I think is that the one piece swim suit should have been 2 or 3 sizes to small so it would be harder to get off if she really wanted and needed to use the bathroom quickly and not in the diaper.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #15
blehblah
Account Banned

It's really great. You should continue!
blehblah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, diapers, laxative, nappies