Old 02-06-2016, 01:49 PM   #1
The Slutty Princess

Default The Public Adventure

Here is my story on a dare I received from my Master, MasterDaddy02. I had a ton of fun with it. It was challenging, humiliating, pleasurable, nerve-racking, and exciting.
This adventure consists of 7 total parts:
Part 1: Stealing Task
Part 2: Night Task
Part 3: Morning Task
Part 4: Car Task
Part 5: Restaurant
Part 6: Mall
Part 7: Returning Home

Each part brought different challenges and emotions with it and I enjoyed every bit of it! I will post each part, one by one, below.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:50 PM   #2
The Slutty Princess

1. You must steal your mother's rabbit vibrator sex toy.
2. Next, clean it before packing it with your other items.
3. You must steal a clean pair of your sisters very sexy black panties.
4. You must steal a blue or white dressed shirt that belongs to your brother.
5. You must steal these items while everyone is at home.

To begin, the night before was my time to gather the supplies needed. I gathered the supplies I already had: the red mini skirt, baby oil, button-up white blouse, black leggings, pantyhose, alligator clamps, both dildos, zip-lock bags, shoe-string and rope. I packed all these items in a drawstring bag but I knew I still needed to collect the rabbit vibrator, my sister’s panties, and a dress shirt from my brother. Everyone was home. My parents were downstairs and my siblings occupied both of their rooms so I waited in my room for the right time to arise. I kept my door open and kept watch of the hallway. After about thirty minutes, my sister exited her room to take a shower downstairs. Now was my time. I crept from my room through the hallway, past my brother’s closed door and into my sister's silent, empty room. My head was buzzing. I was slightly nervous but I wasn’t too nervous. I went straight to her underwear drawer and slid it open to view her collection of underwear and bras. She had two pairs of black panties, one solid black pair and another seamless Calvin Klein thong. I wanted to pick the sexiest pair so I took the Calvin Klein thong and hurried back to my room. I ventured downstairs to see if I would be able to sneak into my parent’s room but my dad was laying on the bed watching tv so I went back up to my room and waited. Eventually, my sister returned to her room wrapped in just a towel and my brother alternated and went downstairs to take his shower. My sister kept her door closed so it was easy to sneak out into the hallway and into my brother’s empty room. Though nobody was inside and I was completely clothed, it still gave me a thrilling sensation to be sneaking around the house in search of stealing a few items. I searched through my brother’s closet. His dress shirts were tucked in the corner. He did not have a blue dress shirt nor did he have a white one. Instead I could chose from only a green with white pinstripes and a solid black one. I grabbed the green dress shirt and hurried out of the room and back into mine. Next, I headed downstairs. Reluctantly, my father had moved into the living room, joining my mother to watch TV. Their room was completely out of sight from the living room and I crept inside their room, making my way towards the bed. My heart was pounding and I was beginning to sweat from nerves. I knew exactly where she kept her toys from past dares and I knelt beside the bed and reached under, sliding the white and pink Sketchers box towards me. My head was racing, my heart was pounding, and I was sweating profusely! My parents where in the room right next to me and they could come to their room at any time. I opened the box and quickly grabbed onto the rabbit vibrator. With the vibrator in hand, I quickly hurried out of their room and into the bathroom in which my brother had just left. I closed the door and washed the vibrator off before wrapping it in a towel to conceal it. I made it back to my room safely and the vibrator joined the dress shirt and other toys in the bag I had packed.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 02-06-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
The Slutty Princess

Part Two: Night Task
1. You must sleep with a butt plug or such in your tight ass that begins the letter "I" all night.
2. You will sleep with your vibrating egg on high settings all night.
3. If you wake up during the night, you will do the following :
- You must edge 3 times.
- You must orgasm 3 times.
4. Then you will be allowed to go back to sleep.
5. If you fail, then you must drink pee and take a "Golden Shower."

After I was all packed, it was time for bed. I wasn’t very tired after the adrenaline rush I had just received but I began my search for an item in my room that started with an “I”. The only item I could think of was ice but ice would not work as a buttplug, nor did I have any in my room. I actually had to cheat and used the internet. It was a stretch but I went with an ink pen. I gathered all four ink pens I could find in my room and set them on my bed. I stripped naked and grabbed my vibrating egg from beneath my bed and set it next to the pens. I began with the egg, wetting it with my saliva before I turned it on the highest setting and slowly worked it inside me until it sat nice and snug, pumping waves of powerful, pleasurable vibrations throughout my body, making my pussy wet within seconds. Next, I wetted the pens with my saliva and worked all four into my tight ass. Four pens may not seem like much but they still provided much discomfort. I am normally not that great of a sleeper. I often wake up at least 2 or 3 times but this time it would be worse. The discomfort of the pens in my ass and the pleasurable vibrations kept me awake. I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep for nearly an hour before I eventually drifted off into a sleep. I only had got two hours of sleep until I woke up. I was tired and wished to go back to sleep but I sat up in bed and began to masturbate, unwillingly. I slowly rubbed my clit in a circular motion. The pleasure from both the egg and my hand shook the sleep from my mind. I edged three times easily before I orgasmed three more times. I made sure to keep biting my lips as I masturbated to ensure I would not make a sound since it was past midnight and I did not want to wake anyone. Now that I was fully awake and feeling refreshed, I had a hard time falling back asleep and again, I tossed and turned for nearly a half an hour before I fell back asleep. I slept fine for about another three hours before I woke up again. Again, I was tired and my body begged me to go back to sleep but I sat up in my bed and propped my back against the pillows. I leaned against the pillows and slowly began rubbing my clit, letting the waves of pleasure from the egg fully engulf my body. I closed my eyes, taking it all in. As soon as I got close to an orgasm, I rode the edge for a few seconds before pulling my hand away. I really hated edging but I was actually getting quite good at it. Edging always leaves you feeling disappointed and drained but begging for an orgasm even more. After two more edges, my pussy was begging for an orgasm. I could feel the orgasm that had brewed inside me from the previous three edges and I gladly orgasmed easily three times. After orgasming, I felt refreshed and awake but I was also still very tired. The discomfort from the pens and the egg constantly vibrating kept me awake for another thirty or so minutes before I fell back asleep. I slept well for another two hours before I woke up. It was nearly 6 and though I really wanted to sleep in, I decided to just stay awake, realizing I probably wouldn’t get much sleep anyway.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 02-10-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #4
The Slutty Princess

Part Three: Morning Task
1. When you wake up, you will use the butt plug or such in your tight ass that begins with the letter "I," for four minutes of fucking your ass.
2. Next, you will use the vibrating egg on high, to edge three times.
3. Next, you will use the vibrating egg on high, to orgasm three times.
4. Next, you say the following in bed.
5. "I belong to my Master as he does love me."
6. You will say it 15 times.
7. Next, you will take a very nice hot shower.
8. While in the shower, you will twist each nipple, 40 times.
9. Next, you will say the following in front of the mirror.
10. "I know that my Daddy honestly cares about me."
11. You will say it 15 times.
12. Then you will be binding your nipples at the base, so they must stick out.
13. You will write the following words above your pussy in bold letters.
14. "DADDY CARES."
15. Next, you will oil your whole body completely. Doing a double job to your beautiful legs and your cute ass.

I was still very tired as I sat up in my bed. I lay on my back, my legs i the air, and I began thrusting the pens in and out slowly. The pens had grown stiff overnight and the first few thrusts actually kind of hurt until it got loose. I kept track of time and made sure I fucked my ass with the pens for an entire four minutes. By the time I was done, my ass was loose and I felt much more refreshed. I lay back on my pillows and closed my eyes. I let the pleasure from the enormous vibrations take me over again as my other hand slowly rubbed my clit. With every edge, I rode it for a few seconds before pulling away and fighting off the strong urge to orgasm. After three edges, I delightfully orgasmed three times with all the help to my hand and the strong, pleasurable egg. Before crawling out of bed, I said my lines, “I belong to my Daddy as he is my Master” as I say every morning for 15 times. Next, tired, I dragged myself downstairs and into the bathroom. I took a warm, long shower. While showering, I pulled each nipple 40 times so they grew hard and erect, arousing me. After the shower, I felt much less tired and more refreshed. As I dried off, I looked into the mirror and said my daily lines, “I know that my Daddy honestly cares about me.” repeating this 15 times. After drying off, I wrapped myself in just my towel and returned to my room. I tossed the towel to the floor and neatly wrote “Daddy cares” above my pussy nice and bold. Next, I took some string and wrapped the string around the base of each breast. My nipples were still erect from the twisting and the cool air of my bedroom but the string would keep them erect throughout the day. I didn’t wrap the string too tight but just tight enough. I then lay on my bed and retrieved the bottle of baby oil, lathering my entire body in the slick, smooth oil. I really liked it. It made all my features “pop” and it made me feel really smooth. I then dressed in my required outfit, slipping on my sister’s thong I had acquired the other night, a red mini skirt, a white blouse that I tucked into my skirt and I finished it off with a black leather belt. The skirt extended a few inches above my knees making it quite short, short enough that my thong would be exposed if I were to bend over. The white blouse was tight on me once I tucked it in and exposed my hard, erect nipples quite visibly but also showed off my curves well. I put my hair into a bun, put on perfume and went downstairs and put on makeup lightly. Once I was all set, I slipped on my black heels and my coat.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #5
The Slutty Princess

Part Four: Car Task
1. You will turn your heater and heated seats on high.
2. Next, once your seat is warm, you will slide up your skirt and pull down your panties.
3. Then seat your bare ass on your seat.
4. Next, you must drive to a very public place or spot in town.
5. Once your car is completely warm throughout.
6. You will get completely naked.
7. You will throw your clothing in the back on the floor board.
8. You will edge two times in each seat of your car.
9. You will orgasm once in each seat of your car.
10. You will fuck yourself with the Rabbit vibrator.
11. You will set the setting of it to match level of the seat.
12. Example, if it has settings 1 - 10. And you have five seats.
13. Then you would start the setting from 5 - 10.
14. You will soak your sister's panties with all your sex.
15. You will then have them completely dripping wet from your sex juice.
16. You will lick the Rabbit vibrator clean of your sex, after you have perform this task.
17. You are not allowed to get your clothes, or reach back where they are located at on the floor board. Until you have completed the whole task.

I walked to my car very slowly since heels don’t quite like ice and snow too well. Once I sat in my car, I stripped off the heels and set them next to my bag of toys on the passenger seat. It was freezing inside the car and I didn’t hesitate to turn the car on, cranking the heat and the bun warmers to the max. The seat was still cold but I slid my skirt up and pulled my panties down to about my knees so my bare ass sat on the cold leather. I then backed out of the driveway and drove to my spot in town I had come up with. In case you do not know, I live in a small town with population of just over a thousand people. The busiest place I knew of in town was main street since it held the gas station, library, and post office. By the time I parked from across the post office, the bum warmers had kicked in and I enjoyed the warmth. I had a knot in my stomach that only tightened as I slowly stripped off my clothes. Being in a small town, I knew if anyone would see me, they would recognize me. I nearly knew everyone in the town. This scared me but I felt a little safe since I had dark tinted windows, making it easy for me to see outside but making it quite hard for anyone to see inside the car. Once naked, I threw my clothes on the back seats. Though I was warm, I still felt cold. I was really nervous. My heart was pounding and I was beginning to sweat. Sitting naked, the bun warmers keeping my whole body warm, on the driver’s seat, I spread my legs as far as I could. With one hand, I began rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I kept my eyes closed, letting the pleasure fill me. Though I now could no longer see my surroundings, it helped me relax. If someone were to see me, I didn’t want to know! Just listening to the sounds of cars driving over the slush on the roads and the faint voices of people talking really aroused me. This helped me as I let the pleasure engulf me before I rode an edge and pulled my hand away. After a successful edge and a relaxation period of about thirty seconds, I began again until I reached yet another successful edge. Following the second edge, I opened my eyes. I was much more relaxed now and I looked around me at my surroundings. Delighted that no one was around me, I moved my bag and heels from the passenger seat to the back seats and crawled over the center console to the passenger seat. I had turned the bun warmers on for both seats so this seat was pleasantly warm as well. As soon as I settled in, I rested my head on the head-rest, closed my eyes, and began rubbing my horny little clit again. After two more successful edges, it was time to move to the back of the car. My pussy was dripping wet and begging for an orgasm. After 4 edges, I could already feel the massive orgasm that had brewed inside me, ready to be released. I pushed the bag of toys and my clothes over and crawled into the back seats. My ass would have been visible to anyone who may have walked passed but to my luck, I saw no one. There were a few people across the street but I knew my windows were too dark for them to see me. I took the seat directly behind the driver’s seat. Unlike the front seats, the back seats did not have bun warmers as the cold leather was quite uncomfortable. Again, I closed my eyes, letting me head rest against the head-rest and letting the pleasure fill me as I rubbed my clit. Because I was a little more uncomfortable from the cold leather, I made sure to rub faster which surely helped me reach an edge faster. After reaching two successful edges and the urge to cum only intensifying, I moved to the next seat. I wasn’t sure if I should have counted the middle seat but I figured since it had a seat belt, I should count it. I scooted my butt across the cold leather and into the middle seat of the car, spreading my legs and again closing my eyes and rubbing myself to two edges. Finally, it came down to the last seat. I moved the bag of toys and my clothes to the previous seat I had been sitting in and moved to the seat that was directly behind the passenger seat. Before I closed my eyes, I watched as a large, black SUV pulled up directly behind me and parked. My stomach dropped as I kept watch from the rear-view mirror. Reluctantly, the older man got out from the SUV and walked across the street to the post office. I relaxed and closed my eyes and began to rub my dripping wet cunt again. I nearly broke down on the first edge. The urge to orgasm was incredibly strong but I had managed to refrain from it and complete my final two edges. With the edges completed, I finally would receive a gift.

I now had to orgasm in each seat of the car. I started with the seat I was already in. My pussy was still trying to relax from edging but I began masturbating right away, rubbing away at my wet pussy, covering my fingers in my sticky sex. Again, I kept my eyes closed. It helped me stay in the moment and made me less nervous. My first orgasm came within minutes and was great! After 10 straight edges, the orgasm felt like a great relief! After orgasming, leaving a little puddle of my sex on the leather, I scooted over to the middle seat where I closed my eyes again and began rubbing myself. Again, it took about two or three more minutes of rubbing before I orgasmed once again. Though it probably wouldn’t be heard, I made sure I bit my lip as I orgasmed just to refrain from being heard. I move the bag of toys and clothes to the other seat now and got to the final seat in the back. I really got into this one. Though my hand was tired from nearly a half an hour of rubbing, my pussy was still loving all the pleasure. I rested my head on the head-rest, closing my eyes. With my left hand, I rubbed my hard, erect nipples as my other hand continued to rub my horny pussy. This actually really helped and I reached an orgasm much faster than I expected. Finally, I crawled back into the front seats and looked around at my surroundings. Still, the coast was clear. People were still going in and out of the post office but the man behind me in the SUV had since left. He must had left while I had my eyes closed. Though it still wanted pleasure, I could tell my pussy was growing a little tired from all the masturbating, as was my hand. Nevertheless, I fought through it, rubbing myself to yet another orgasm before crawling back over the center console and back into the driver’s seat. Once settled into the warm driver’s seat, I began rubbing myself, rubbing my horny cunt to yet another orgasm. By the time I was done, my pussy felt drained, as did I. My whole body had just went through a horrible night of sleep, a nerve-racking morning, 10 edges, and 5 orgasms. I’m not going to lie, I was tired. Though my pussy was drained, I still had to complete one more orgasm before I could leave. I grabbed the bag of toys and retrieved the rabbit vibrator from the bag. The toy was my mother’s and it was a toy I had never used before, Usually I would be excited about using a toy I hadn’t used before. Instead, I felt grossed out. Using my mother’s toys did not provide me with arousal but rather it felt sick and wrong. I tried to not picture where it had been nor who may have used it previously. I knew it was clean but it still grossed me out for some apparent reason. I slowly took the purple tip and worked it inside me, letting my tight pussy swallow it. I pushed it deeper and deeper until the top part of the vibrator rested near my clit. I felt full. The dildo really stretched me out. There were 5 seats in my car but I didn’t really see anything the indicated settings from 1-10. Instead there were just three marks, I turned it to the third mark, the highest setting. Soon, the vibrator filled me with pleasurable waves of powerful vibrations. I closed my eyes and instantly let out a loud moan. I had never experienced a toy like it. I was stronger than my hitachi wand and the pleasure I got from it was crazy! Even though I felt drained, it only took minutes of thrusting the vibrator in and out before I orgasmed violently on the seat, again leaving a few drops of my sex on the seat. Now came the really disgusting part. I knew that I had cleaned it previously and that my sex now coated the vibrator but sucking on it really made me grossed out and I actually felt sick. I took a few licks but I couldn’t lick it clean. Instead, I used my sister’s thong to wipe the sex clean from my hand, the vibrator, my pussy, and the seats. By the time everything was clean, the panties were quite damp, having absorbed every drop of my sweet sex. My car had been suspiciously sitting across the post office, running, for nearly 40 minutes and I knew I had to get out of there before anyone really got suspicious. I grabbed my clothes from the back seat and struggled to get dress in the small space I could move in the driver’s seat. Once dressed, I left, getting onto the highway and heading for the city.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #6
The Slutty Princess

Part Five: Restaurant
1. Next, you will go to a restaurant.
2. Next, you will put your 11" dildo in your purse and take it with you into the restaurant.
3. Next, you will ask to be seated at a booth or a table.
4. Next, you must order any of the following items.
a. You must drink, two glasses of water.
b. Plus a glass of tea, pop or juice.
c. A snack like french fries, a slice of pie, or something to eat.
5. Next, you will cover your skirt and legs with your coat.
6. Next, you will slide up your skirt and placed your bare ass on the seat.
7. Next, you must edge 2 times, while seated at the booth or the table.
8. Next, you will go to the bathroom.
9. Next, you must take one of the stalls.
10. Next, you must get completely naked.
11. Next, you must use your 11" dildo. You will then masturbate and orgasm 3 times.
12. Next, you will get dressed again.
13. Next, you will say the following in the mirror.
14. "I belong to my Master as he does love me."
15. You will say it 15 times.
16. Then, you will be allowed to leave the bathroom and the restaurant.

I took the highway all the way into the city, getting off on my exit. There were many restaurants to choose from but I wanted to choose one that was somewhat quiet and subdued. I decided to go to a small local business that was known for their ice cream and burgers. I found a stall close to the front doors and I grabbed my purse, stuffing my dildo inside and went inside. It wasn’t a sit-down place, rather you placed your order and they gave you your number and delivered your food. A young man with shaggy, black hair was working behind the counter and I placed my order. I didn’t order much, just a small one-scoop bowl of butter pecan ice cream and a small soda. The young man handed me my number and told me it would be out soon. I went to find my seat. The restaurant was not busy at all. I counted 8 people in total. I tried to sit away from all of them and found a booth tucked away near a corner. It was a perfect spot that secluded myself from most of the people there. The only people that had a decent look at the spot I had chosen was an older couple sitting at a table nearby. I filled up the cup with water at the soda fountain before taking a seat in the booth I had eyed out, setting the number at the end of the table so it was visible. I removed my coat, laying it across my lap and working my skirt up so it sat on the chilling fabric of the booth. I waited patiently for the ice cream, sipping on the water. By the time the ice cream came, I needed to get another cup of water. I adjusted my skirt and went back to the soda fountain and filled the cup with water again before I sat back down, pulling my skirt up and putting the coat across my lap again. I didn’t begin masturbating yet, instead, I downed the cup of water and ate the ice cream before I filled the cup up with ice tea and returned to the booth. laying my coat over my lap again. I got lucky as the old couple soon finished eating and left, giving me all the seclusion I wanted. I slipped my hand up my skirt and underneath the thong that was still damp with my sex, placing my hand on my warm sex. Again, I was filled with the sounds of people chatting, the music playing, and the sounds from the kitchen, They all aroused me. It reminded you just of where you were and where you were masturbating at. I made sure I went at a very slow and steady pace, just in case I were to be seen, it would not look suspicious. To further this, I scrolled through my phone and pretended to check my twitter as my left hand rubbed my clit. The arousal I got from masturbating in public was crazy! I absolutely loved it. The thrill and the nerves combined just make it amazing! After a minute or so, I approached an orgasm and rode the edge out a little bit before I pulled my hand away and relaxed myself, edging successfully. I relaxed for a bit, sipping on the tea and continuing to look at my phone for a few minutes. Once I was relaxed, I began again. I continued to look at my phone as my left hand slid up underneath my thong and pleasured myself. Once more, within minutes, I edged yet again. Having edged successfully twice, I finished the rest of the ice tea and threw the cup away. With my purse and coat in hand, I went to the bathroom. The bathroom was completely empty. It was small, containing only two stalls and two sinks. I took the larger stall farthest from the door. I closed the stall door behind me and set the purse on the floor where it soon joined my clothes as I stripped completely naked. Once naked, I sat on the closed toilet seat and retrieved the dildo from my purse. I lubed the dildo by coating it with my sex by rubbing it against my dripping wet pussy. I slowly slipped the tip of the dildo into my tight pussy as it swallowed every inch. I began to thrust it back and forth, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure take me over. Minutes into it, I orgasmed quite easily. I relaxed before continuing again. After nearly 5 or more minutes, I reached orgasms twice. I then put my clothes back on, cleaned off the dildo and put it back in my purse, before exiting the stall. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror and repeated my lines, “I belong to my Master as he does love me”, 15 times quietly before I returned to my car.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #7
The Slutty Princess

Part 6: The Mall
You will be going to different stores and do different task at each store.

1. Your first stop will be a sporting store!

A. You will need a dressing room.
B. Next, you must get completely naked.
C. Next, untie the binding of your nipples.
D. Next, you must do 25 squats with your 11 inch dildo inside your pussy.
E. If your dildo falls out of your pussy, then you must start all over from the beginning at count one
F. Each piece of clothing that you take into the dressing room with you, will represent the number of times that you must edge.
G. Next, from the same number of clothing, will represent the number of times you must masturbate and orgasm.
H. Next, you will get dressed.
I. Next, you must accidentally drop two pieces of clothing on the floor.
J. Next, you must bend over to pick them up in front of someone in the store.
K. Next, as you bending over, you must show your beautiful legs and your cute ass.
L. After which you will be allowed to leave the store.

2. Your next stop will be the food court area!
A. You will get in line to get a drink.
B. You must drop something accidentally while in line.
C. Next, you will bend over while in line, showing your beautiful legs and your cute ass.
D. Next, you must take a seat in the food court area.
E. Next, you must edge one time.
F. Next, you will go to the bathroom.
G. Next, you will get completely naked.
H. Next, you must masturbate and orgasm two times, as you use your 11" dildo.
I. Next, you will get dressed once again.
J. Next, you will stop at the mirror and say the following.
K. "I belong to my Daddy as he is my Master. "
L. You will say it 15 times.
M. Then, you will be allowed to leave the bathroom.

3. Your next stop will be the candy store!
A. You will go into the store.
B. You will next buy five chocolate candies or jelly beans.
C. You will then use them as you are walking through the mall.
D. You will accidentally drop one at a time.
E. Next while you bending over, showing your beautiful legs and your cute ass.

4. You will leave the mall to go and change into the following outfit!
A. Black mini skirt.
B. White loose blouse.
C. You will redo your body oil on your legs and your cute ass
D. Natural pantyhose.
E. Heels.
F. Then you will return to the mall.

5. Your first stop will be Victoria's Secret store!
A. You will pick three pieces of clothing to take with you into the dressing room.
B. Next, you will get naked.
C. Next, you will edge 3 times using your double side dildo.
D. Next, you will masturbate and orgasm 3 times.
E. Next, you will get dressed.
F. Next, you will head to one of your favorite stores.
G. Next, you will get naked in a changing room.
H. Next, you must edge 2 times using your double side dildo.
I. Next, you must masturbate and orgasm 2 times.
J. Next, you will show your beautiful legs and your cute ass as you are walking.
K. Next, you must go to the food court.
L. Next, you must sit down.
M. Next, you must slid your pantyhose off in public.
N. Next, you must edge while seating there.
O. Next, you must go to the bathroom.
P. Next, you will take the last stall.
Q. Next, you will get completely naked.
R. Next, you will use your double side dildo.
S. Next, you must masturbate and orgasm 2 times.
T. Next, you will get dressed and then leave the bathroom.
V. Next, you will show your beautiful legs and your cute ass 3 times as you are walking through the mall to your car.

After returning to my car, I drove to the mall which was only a few minutes away. Upon getting there, I grabbed my bag and purse and headed into the warm mall, escaping the cold air. I didn’t really like shopping alone, it made me feel like a loner but I certainly would not have done these tasks with a friend! I made my way to the first store, Scheels. I didn’t really need any clothing but nevertheless, I looked around for any clothing I liked. I really didn’t find anything in particular but I grabbed two pairs of shorts anyways and headed to the changing rooms with the shorts, my purse, and the drawstring bag full of treasures. There were four changing rooms, two were occupied. I took the last room away from the other two occupied rooms. I set my purse and bag down on the bench and stripped naked, putting my clothes on the bench as well. Next, I untied the strings that were secured around my breasts that had kept my nipples hard and erect to this point and I put the string back in my bag, pulling out the dildo from my purse. After coating the didlo with a thin layer of saliva, I stuffed it in my pussy, shoving it deep to ensure it had a better chance of staying inside me as I did my squats. I was quite tight and I had strong confidence that I could do twenty-five squats without a failure. Sure enough, in the small cramped space, I completed twenty-five squats without the dildo falling though by the time I was finished, it was barely holding on. I was breathing a little heavy but not too much. I cleared off a spot on the bench and sat down, keeping the dildo inside me. Since I had brought two pairs of shorts with me, I had to complete two edges and two orgasms. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep quiet so the other customers nearby would not hear me. Slowly, I began thrusting the dildo in and out of my wet, tight pussy. Again, the sounds around me reminded me just where I was and what I was doing. It made me feel naughty and certainly aroused me. I was so aroused, I quickly reached two edges and was delighted to orgasm twice, making sure to keep quiet as much as I could. After feeling nice and refreshed from the orgasms, I put my clothes back on, put the bag around my shoulders and grabbed the purse and shorts. I hadn’t even tried them on but I had no interest in buying them anyway. You are suppose to put them in the bin for the employee to put back but I decided to put them back myself to flash some people. I returned to the women’s running section where I had gotten the shorts from. There was an older woman there, maybe in her early or late 40s. As I crossed her eyesight, I pretended to fumble one of the shorts and I let it fall in front of me. I could feel my face get red though I didn’t feel real embarrassed. I turned my butt towards her and kept my legs straight as I bent over to retrieve the shorts as my skirt rode up, exposing my thong. Though my face showed embarrassment, I didn’t find it too humiliating since I did have underwear on, rather I found it to be a little naughty and arousing. Though I had given the women a full sight, her facial expression did not change and she acted as though she had not saw anything. I put one of the pairs of shorts back before venturing around the store to find another person. I quickly spotted an older male who appeared to be in his 50s. He was looking at the dumbbell sets. I walked through the aisle and as soon as I caught a glimpse that he was glancing at me, I tried to make it look like an accident as I dropped the pair of shorts from my hand. This gave me his full attention as he turned his head to look at me. I turned my back towards him and kept my legs straight as I bent down to pick up the shorts. My skirt rode up, exposing my thong towards him. Again, a wave of humiliation swept across me. I was too embarrassed to look back at his reaction. Instead, I quickly snatched the pair of shorts off the ground and hurried over to the running section, putting the shorts back before leaving the store.

Having left the store, I made my way to my next designated location, the food court. It was a little after noon so the food court was of course quite busy. I wasn't very hungry, nor was I thirsty since I had just drank a lot at the other restaurant in which I could feel had already settled into my bladder. Nevertheless, I got in the McDonald’s line. The line wasn’t very big, consisting of only 5 people but soon, a young couple joined behind me in line. Now was my chance to flash them. It felt a little more humiliating to flash them since they were about my age. As they stood directly behind me, I pretended to search through my purse, dropping my coin purse onto the floor. Casually, I kept my legs straight as I bent over to pick it up. I could feel my face turn beat red as my skirt rode up, exposing my sexy black thong to the young couple. I heard a slight laugh from the boy behind me and when I glanced over my shoulder, I noticed he had a small smirk on his face as he was looking at me. This made it even more humiliating as I felt my face grow redder. I put the coin purse back in my purse and anxiously waited for the line to hurry so I could escape the humiliation. When it was finally my turn, I ordered just a medium Dr. Pepper. I paid and the young male cashier filled the cup up for me and sent me on my way. With my drink in hand, I found a little table tucked away from the other large groups. The closest people near the table I chose were a young group of guys who were all glued to their phones of deep in a conversation to notice me. I took a seat, resting the drawstring bag across my lap to conceal my hand as I slipped my hand up my skirt and under my thong, beginning to slowly rub my horny clit, covering my hand in my wet, sticky sex. I kept my head down. for some reason, it really didn’t bother me if anybody was watching. If they were, I didn’t want to know. It helped me edge faster. I was worried about others looking at me, instead, I focused my mind on the pleasure that was at hand. I reached the edge rather fast and quickly drank the rest of the soda and hurried over to the bathrooms. Luckily, the women’s bathroom was empty. Again, I took the last stall furthest from the door and stripped naked. The chilling air felt nice as I had been quite warm wearing my coat throughout the mall. I closed the toilet lid and sat down, pulling my dildo from my bag and lubing it up by using my saliva. I watched as I slowly teased my pussy, rubbing the tip of the dildo against it before slowly sliding it inside me as my pussy engulfed it. I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and leaned back against the toilet, relaxing and letting the pleasure overcome me. I began fucking myself slowly before I increased the pace. After a few minutes, I reached the first orgasm, letting out a small moan. I then waited as a few people entered the bathroom. I waited until it was empty again before continuing to fuck my horny little pussy to my second, pleasurable, refreshing orgasm. Afterwards, I re-dressed and exited the stall. I washed the sex that covered my fingers and said “I belong to my Daddy as he is my Master” 15 times in the mirror before returning to the warm, loud atmosphere of the mall.

I returned to the food court and walked to the other end of the mall to the small candy store. It wasn’t a very long walk but walker in heels made it seem a lot harder. I loved the chocolaty smell of the store. I searched around for some candies to drop. I couldn’t buy just five individual jelly beans, you had to buy a minimum of ¼ of a pound and I didn’t want to buy individual chocolates. Instead, I bought 5 chewable mints that were only a nickel a piece. With the candies in hand, I exited the store. There were benches right outside the store, sitting on the benches were some younger men around my age. They were horsing around and looking at their phones. I walked in front of them, “accidentally” dropping one of the mints from my hand. Again, I could feel my face flush red as the candy bounced to the floor in front of me. It felt a little more humiliating to do it in front of boys that were my age, boys that could faintly know me or recognize me. I turned my back to them. Keep my legs straight, I bent down and retrieved the mint as my skirt rose up, exposing my ass to the boys. I was too embarrassed to look back but I gave a quick glance over my shoulder. One of the boys was looking at me but his facial expression didn’t show that he had seen anything out of the ordinary. I continued to make my way through the mall, walking in front of people and dropping a mint, bending over right in front of them, exposing my sexy ass that hung out from my thong. After having dropped all 5 of the candies once, and flashing nearly 20 people in total, I went to the bathroom to change. The bathroom was a little more crowded now, with four women now using the facility. I took an open stall but I felt strange to strip naked with so many people next to me in the stalls. Instead, I began with rubbing my legs and ass extra good with the baby oil. After the people left within a few minutes, I stripped naked and put on the black mini skirt, white blouse, natural tone pantyhose, and the same heels. I stuffed the old clothing back in the drawstring bag and returned to the mall.
Having changed outfits, I returned to the mall and headed for my first destination, Victoria’s Secret. I walked around the store for a little while, grabbing two pairs of yoga pants and a tee shirt before I took a changing room. There was a woman in the room next to me so I waited for her to leave before I stripped naked. Now that it was silent around me and I was all alone, I sat down on the bench and began rubbing myself. It felt so naughty to be masturbating like this in public! After edging three times and orgamsing three times afterwards, I changed back into my clothes and exited the stall. I ended up buying the two pairs of yoga pants since they were on sale. I exited the store and headed over to one of my many favorite stores, Buckle. I picked out a few jeans that I liked. Both were skinny jeans, one a very light blue, the other navy blue with white ripples. With the skinny jeans in hand, I headed into the changing room. I set the bag of toys, my purse, and the jeans on the floor and sat on the bench. The changing rooms were quite small but secluded from each other. I rolled my skirt up so my bare ass sat on the bench. I retrieved the dildo from my purse and lubed it by rubbing it on my pussy, coating it in my sticky sex. I slowly pushed the dildo inside my tight pussy as I closed my eyes and let the pleasure fill me, pumping the dildo back and forth. After edging twice and orgasming twice, I pulled the skirt up a little further so it would show off my legs and butt even more and exited the room. I didn’t need to try on the skinny jeans, I liked them and I knew they would fit. I bought the jeans and put them in the bag with the yoga pants. With all the bags, I returned to the food court and took a seat at one of the back tables that was well away from the crowd of people in the middle though there was still a few people around me. Once seated, I tried to act casual as I removed my heels and slid the pantyhose down my leg and off. It wasn’t really embarrassing, just a little awkward. As I removed them, I made sure to keep my legs crossed and my skirt down. I kept my legs crossed as I slid my hand up my skirt and began rubbing myself. My pussy was already a little tired from all the edging and orgasming it had done and it actually took quite a lot of rubbing to reach an edge. I couldn’t focus on the pleasurable part due to my surroundings but after about five minutes, I had edged. It wasn’t very humiliating, I had kept watch of my surroundings and I really didn’t see anyone looking at me. If someone had, crossing my legs concealed my activity. Having edged, making my pussy beg for an orgasm, I returned to the same restroom I had previously been in. There were a few people in the bathroom but the last stall was open. I took the last stall and stripped naked and sat on the toilet lid, waiting for the bathroom to empty. After I was alone, I pulled out the dildo and satisfied my pussy with two more orgasms. The orgasms did not come easily. My pussy was quite tired and it actually took nearly ten minutes to get to two orgasms. I dressed back in my outfit and exited the bathroom. It had been a long day and I couldn’t wait to get back to my car. As I made my way through the mall and to the front entrance, I made sure my skirt rode up enough to expose my ass. It was a little embarrassing but I tried not to make eye contact with anyone. Once I got back to the car, I tossed the bags in the back seat and made my way back home.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #8
The Slutty Princess

You will go to a convenience store.
Next, you’ll change into the following outfit
-Brother’s dress shirt
-Black leggings
-Double-sided dildo in both holes
-Alligator clamps on each nipple
3. Once changed, you must drive home and sneak back into the house while everyone is home.

I left the mall parking lot and made my way home. Once I got back to my town, I stopped at our little gas station and went inside with the bag of toys that also held my clothes. I went into the bathroom in the back of the store and stripped naked. I began by putting an alligator clamp on each nipple which delivered a large amount of pain. I than worked the double-sided dildo inside me, stretching it so it stuffed both my holes at once. I then slipped on my black leggings and the dress shirt. The dildo left a bulge in the tight leggings which was a little embarrassing but the dress shirt was quite large on me as it hung over my waist, concealing the clamps and the bulge in my pants. Dressed in my new outfit, I headed back to my car. With every step, the dildo rocked back and forth, taking turns in fucking each hole equally. It was a little awkward to walk past the cashier again, this time, in a different outfit. Once I got back to my car, I slipped off the heels and drove home. Once I got back home, I kept the heels off and walked on the cold, icy driveway through the back door and into the warm house. Everyone was home and I had no idea where they were. I wasn’t very nervous, I knew I could talk my way out if I was caught wearing the dress shirt, I just prayed they wouldn’t see the large bulge in my pants that the dildo had created. I made my way through the empty laundry room and into the kitchen, walking with my dog, Bailey, through the empty kitchen. I could see my dad in the living room and the bathroom door was closed which told me either one of my siblings were in the bathroom or my mother was. I crept through the kitchen, down the hallway, past the closed bathroom door, my empty parent’s room, and up the stairs to my room. Luckily, my siblings both had their door closed and I made it back to my room safety.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-06-2016, 02:46 PM   #9
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Here is my story on a dare I received from my Master, MasterDaddy02. I had a ton of fun with it. It was challenging, humiliating, pleasurable, nerve-racking, and exciting. Enjoy
This adventure consists of 7 total parts:
Part 2: Night Task
Part 3: Morning Task
Part 4: Car Task
Part 5: Restaurant
Part 6: Mall

Each part brought different challenges and emotions with it and I enjoyed every bit of it! I will post each part, one by one, below.
I am so very proud of my "Princess, " in how she did such an awesome and amazing job on this very challenging dare. In how she face that strong challenge along with the humiliating. Then the joy of pleasure and that pure excitement with that stress of nervous.
Each part of this dare, was put together for a reason. Each part was created with that important degree of challenging her in some way. The factors in forcing her to give such great justice in every detail parts to truly puling it off. That ability to be pushed above her normal ability in a dare.

To all the parts and the degree of each part. Thankyou for being my sub, "The Slutty Princess. " I love you! Daddy,

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 02-06-2016 at 07:06 PM. Reason: spelling
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:00 AM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I loved how this was written the thrill of reading the dares and the arousal of picturing you in the act of the dares.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk