Old 01-24-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
storymaester

Default The penis size changing watch

Me and my mate Jake were at the mall, we hung out there a lot and decide to go into a so called witch pawn shop, in which we surfed trough some junk that was supposedly magical, but was pretty much worthless, Jake read the purpose of a couple of random items.

"A trumpet wich blows orgasm at people, a key to a womans heart(if it touches a woman she will instantly fall in love with you) a magic 8 ball that reaylly tells the future. Oh look this is something for you"
He threw me a digitalwatch, that supposedly could change the size of your dick.
"oh wow fuck you"
"i never tought you had a small one but i do now hehe"
ring ring.
"oh sorry man gota go felicity wants me maybey you can use it for Alice you know to actually get the ability to pleasure her" Jake left with a smirk.

I tried the watch on, I pressed the side button, the screen showed me my size (4inch soft) and gave me the option to increase or decrease size ot make it go soft or erect. Oh shit i increased to 10 and i imediatley felt an increase in size as if it felt like it was gonna rip my pants but then shotly shrunk back and a message popped up must buy at counter, only 5 second demo.

I walk to the counter were a hot 16 year old girl with coulored black hair,the girl looks down towards my crotch. She smirks and says.
"So what do you have packing down there"
i akwardly try to ignore
" you do know the stuff here is a joke right, mabey like your packing" she winked.
i try to play it cool with a chuckle
"i know this is for a friend"
"yeah a friend" she said in a sarcastic tone.

i left the store and started noticing that the screen started showing the size of a dicks around me with the option to grow or shrink them as well, and the option to assimalate. i decided to try to and aimed at this black guy with the screen saying 9 inches. But then a woman with a baby carriage went infront of the screen turned fom 9 to 1.
I felt like i had gotten a void down there and i knew why
storymaester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:46 PM   #2
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

So, what are you really packing down there?
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:44 AM   #3
storymaester

Default going home

Fuck,fuck,fuck, come on change back, the watch had 24 hour cool down. I had a strange tingling. i could not check the damage in crowded mall with a shit ton of audience members, I tried to feel my self down there trough my pocket and then I felt it or better said didn't feel it, it was like touching a baby carrot that was cut in two. Couple of people started noticing that i was touching my self trough my pocket.

I stormed home, immediately went in my room to asses the damages. Then started to pull my pants down with my eyes closed preparing for the surprise and it was bad,
"oh shit !!!" I screamed as loud as girl in horror movie and it was literally a baby penis but i still had my same old pubic hair and same old balls.To make things even worse my 11 year old sister just got home and ran straight in to my room
"what are you screaming about" she said as she opened the door
"OMG!!! bro" she said gigilling

I pulled my blanket over it desperately trying to cover my self but my erect baby penis still poking out, making an obvious bulge in the blanket.

"its not what you think"

"what is it then, you just happened to be touching your tiny dick because" she said smiling to both ears.

"you know what just get out"

"no i wanna see more, oh no wait there is nothing more" she said smiling a demonic smile.

I pushed her out of my room. she tried to struggle.
"Come on its ok im sure there are first graders that are as small as you."
i closed my door on her, she wailed outside

"Daves got a tiny peepee, Daves got a tiny peepee hihi"

fuck there must be a way to make it go back . i tried to change it back, but the watch still had 20 hours left. she still kept on wailing by the door, until mom came home then she decided to shut up.
But then dinner happened.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
storymaester

"dinners just about ready kids"
After I exited my room i saw my sister standing there in the doorway, giving the Little penis sign and smiling a devilish smile,
"oh mom!" she said in a false innocent voice.
"yes what is it dear!"
"Dave has!" i manage to grab her mouth before she managed to say anything.
"What do you want" i whispered with a hint of desperation.
"I want to control you"
"what about Dave!!" mother interrupted
i pleaded to my sister not to say anything. she decided to show me mercy but at what price.
"nothing mother!"
We start eating dinner, i feel her foot stroking my crotch, as she smiles in front of me giving me an evil look, she started gigging as she was eating a baby carrot,
"what is so funny Clair"
"oh I just find small things, like this so adorable" she looks at me when she says it
mom ignores that comment and we all keep eating dinner,then the phone rings as i answer the phone im greeted by the sweetest voice ever to be heard in my ear.It was Alice my girlfriend we haven't done much we just started a couple weeks ago and she wanted to wait.
"hey dave im coming over"
"why" i said with a voice crack
"well im feeling kinda lonely, and i was hoping we could, you know cuddle, maybe make out a little"
"oh yeah sure come"
"oh now you want me"
"no,no its not just that"
"then what"
"ohhh"
"im just fucking with you" she giggled
"yeah see you soon"
"bye sweety"
as i put the phone down, my sister is standing in front of me giving me the small penis sign.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big dick, funny, shrinkage, sph, tiny dick