Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Becoming Baby Poppy

I woke up damp. No, wet and cold around my crotch. It feels funny. No, please no. I glance to my side – thank god she’s not there. I hope she didn’t notice. The first time I’d slept next to a girl (no there weren’t any shenanigans) and I’d gone and wet myself… no. Not wet myself, the blankets weren’t wet. I felt around with my hand… I’m in a diaper. A… diaper. As I felt the bulky dampness around my crotch I suddenly remembered last night… dares… diapers… she dared me to sleep in one…

“Morning”. She’s here. Katherine is here, walking through the door of my room, I try to cover but she’s seen it – “Wet yourself in the night little one?”

“Hey, yeah. Oops”. This isn’t good.

“Don’t worry about it, I made sure you were drinking lots.” I smile at her confused. Did she plan this? I go to get up and take it off, but she pushes me down, and smiles as she lies next to me on the bed. “You don’t need to get up, I brought you breakfast.” She leaves quickly and returns with Weetabix and some milk. Before I can grab the bowl she grabs my hands, quickly turning me so that they’re held behind my back. She ties them up in a scarf, she’s prepared.

“I can feed my – “ I’m silenced as the first mouthful of mushy cereal is put in my mouth.

“Hush now baby. That’s what you are though aren’t you, a precious little baby girl, constantly asking for my help and support. I think while I’m here we’re going to embrace it, I’m going to treat you as my little baby. You look so cute in that diaper, and you’ve already wet it!”

“May I take it off?”

“No. Not yet, you can use it a few more times first.” I gulp at the thought.

Katherine continues to feed me breakfast, and once she finishes she wipes the few remains onto each cheek. Then she asks me the question I’d hoped she wouldn’t: “When will you be able to poop?”. I tell her sometime today and she smiles. Her smile warms me and suddenly I’m at peace with it all.

Her hands moves down, her finger tracing towards my diaper and over it. She can feel my hard penis with it, and it gets harder by the thought. She frowns, and I worry it feels small. “A little girl shouldn’t have a hard on.” She slaps it through the padding, and stares me in the eye. “I think we’ll go shopping later.”

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 10-22-2015, 01:37 PM   #2
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Currently Embarrassed

Katherine was kind. She let me dress in whatever I chose, as long as I wore tight trousers. I could tell she wanted me to feel as though someone could easily find out. As she walked to the tram stop I waddled beside her. “You won’t be allowed to walk much anymore, you’ll be crawling whenever we’re alone. You should enjoy this while you can.” She knew I didn’t enjoy walking.

At the tram stop I was constantly aware of the bulky wet diaper between my legs – I was sure people were noticing. Katherine made fun of my embarrassment, and tormented me by giving me a bottle of water to finish. We boarded the tram and sat down, the wet padding pushed up against my privates.

“When can I change out of this?”

“You can never change out of it. Only I can change you, and when I leave, you’ll change yourself only with my permission and over Skype. Today I’ll change you once we get to the mall. Hush now”

I nodded in understanding as Katherine pulled a set of headphones out of her backpack and put them over my ears. She plugged the other end into her phone and started playing the soundtrack from The Jungle Book, the sounds flooded my ears as she opened up a notepad and started jotting things down in it.

Once we got into town and arrived in a mall, Katherine led me into a disabled toilet. Now she stands before me, my trousers thrown into the corner. Slowly she pulls the nappy down and lets me step out of it.

“Ew, you stinky girl. Did you wet yourself again?” I had “You really need these diapers don’t you?” She goes to her bag, my penis is now limp with embarrassment. The cold wipe she comes back with does nothing to stir it, she wipes it around my genitals and then gets a second wipe doing the same for my bottom. “I’m so proud of you”. She hugs me, whispering into my ear that I’m complaining a lot less than she was expecting. I hold onto her, savouring every second.

She pulls a new diaper up between my legs, pulling it as high as it will go, securing my package.

“Can I hold your hand?” Hearing this, Katherine smiles at me and offers her hand out. We exit the disabled toilet, but soon separate. She tells me to go and look for DVDs in the Disney store (apparently Hercules was an unappreciated masterpiece that I absolutely had to see) while she went off to look for some other stuff.

I watch as she walked off, and headed into a fancy dress shop. Feeling intrigued I discreetly follow, peering around the door into the store. Katherine’s looking at the costumes in bags, a morph suit, a gimp suit, a baby costume. I duck behind a counter of accessories as she turns to look at something else. Backing away, I see the tights she’s looking up – she’s glanced up – she’s seen me. Shit.

She looks angry, she walks up to me.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was just seeing…”

“You’ll be punished for this. When I tell you to do something, you do it straight away.”

“Okay.”

“No. Not okay. Go now, do as I said.”

Embarrassed, a couple are staring at us, I turn and walk out the store. Dreading what’s to come. What can she mean by punishment?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 10-22-2015, 01:40 PM   #3
Sissy Slut 619

Very nice, more please!

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:57 PM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I'm loving this so far. Very nice plot, little to no grammar mistakes. This is a story I'll be keeping up with.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:13 PM   #5
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment and a Slight Messy Respite

When we met up again she dragged me into the nearest disabled toilet and presented me with two options. One, I gave her my trousers and spent the rest of the trip without them, or two, I let her place a small dildo up my ass. Terrified at being found out, I opted for the more discreet option.
Upon hearing this Katherine yanked down my trousers and my diaper in just one pull.

“Bend over and spread those cheeks on your plump baby bottom.” I did so and she started pushing the dildo into me. It intruded into me, pushing me forwards, filling me up. I gasped in pain, but Katherine only spat on half-inserted dildo to lube what had yet to go in. It protruded out slightly when she finished. I pulled my diaper and trousers back on, they pressed in against it.

Walking with this dildo in was a nightmare, I waddled even more, I felt so self-conscious I even bumped into an old couple walking in front of us.

“So little girl, what would you like to be called?”

Playing along, I gave her some suggestions. “Lily? Rebecca? Sarah?”

“Something more girly.”

“Matilda? Pippi?”

“Pippi… that sounds almost there.” I smiled at having pleased her while Katherine continued, “but Poppy is better. How’s that? How do you like Poppy?”

“I like it.”

“Good. Let’s get some lunch.”

She took me over to a burrito bar in the food-court, made me line up and order for the two of us: two burritos, a lemonade for Katherine and two large Cokes for me. I don’t think I’ll leave this food court dry.

I sat down at the table with the food, and passed Katherine her stuff. The dildo pushed deep into my hole. She started eating straight away but me, I’m not hungry. I need to pee.

“Drink.”

“I need to pee.”

“I don’t care, Poppy you need to drink.” Reluctantly I pick up my first Coke
and start sipping on it. My bladder is really full, I can’t keep it all in…

“I really need to go.”

“Then go! You’re wearing you’re toilet” Katherine says cheekily. I let go. Suddenly the soft, but still relatively thin padding of the diaper expands, it fills with warm liquid and becomes comfy up around my genitals. She asks me how I feel and I reply, I say it makes me feel secure. I like the feeling. I feel safe and strangely young again.

Katherine opens up my burrito for me, and holds up to my mouth. I lean in and take a bite – it spills out a little at the side. Katherine laughs and wipes it up before holding it out for another bite. I take the bite and look around, a young child is staring at us. As I turn back to Katherine she smothers the burrito on my face, making it messy everywhere. I smile at this.

“You’re such a messy baby”. I keep smiling. Who knows, I might enjoy this.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 10-22-2015, 08:42 PM   #6
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Interested to see where this goes. Wonder what she'll do to him next.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:35 PM   #7
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chocolate

I asked Katherine what she had brought from the stores, she told me to have a guess and if I got it right she’d show me that item.

“Okay. More diapers?” Confirming this she pulled at a large packet of decorated diapers. I look around nervously to see if anyone’s seen them – I take my jumper off and try to cover them, embarrassed. Katherine didn’t seem to care at all that other people might see the things that she had brought for me, out came cute onesie pyjamas (one pink and with pigs on, one white and decorated with bunnies), large pacifiers which I assumed she must have brought from the fancy dress shop, and a packet of large decorative knickers.

Remembering what I had seen her looking at, I asked if she’d brought a gimp suit. “No baby girl, I haven’t” she replied “but I have bought you this.” Reaching into her bag, Katherine pulled out a white morph-suit.

“What’s that for?”

“That’s for when you need punishing so much I don’t think you even deserve to be my baby anymore.” I gulped at the thought. “How’s your diapey feeling Poppy?”

“Wet. And large.”

“Good. Do you need to poop yet?”

“I feel like I do, but I’m not sure if it’s just the dildo trying to get out.”

“Let’s hope it’s both.”

She made me finish my burrito, and both the Cokes, before letting me take the intruding irritant of the dildo from my ass. It came out smelling and with small bits of my poo clinging to it. I dropped it into the plastic bad Katherine had given me before thoroughly washing my hands.

“Did you poop?” Katherine asked as I exited the toilets. Upon telling her that I still hadn’t she dragged me into a newsagents and bought a chocolate bar. “Put that down the back of your diaper.”

“Now?” Now I’m shocked. Surely she can’t be expecting me to do it right here in the middle of the mall. There are people everywhere. Katherine snatches the bar off of me, unwraps it, and hands the chocolate back. I feel it melting already in between my fingers, getting sticky.

“Do it.” Quivkly, before anyone realises what I’m doing is what I’m thinking, I pull the back of the diaper away from me, and feed the chocolate bar down with the other. It glides in between the cheeks of my butt, leaving a sticky trail of chocolate in it’s wake. I grimace but quickly its over.

I’m wearing a messy diaper.

I look to Katherine, what should I do now? We move on and start heading home, taking a short detour so that she can buy me a large coffee. The mess in my diaper feels strange, unnatural. It sticks to my skin, I can feel the lumps of it in my crack as I sit down on the tram back. I feel so naughty, so dirty, and I can tell Katherine likes it. As I describe it to her she smiles at me and I know I’ve pleased her again.

“So what happens when we get home?”

“I’ve bought you tea Poppy, some nice mushed vegetable baby food.”

“Yum. Will you be eating some too?”

“Don’t be cheeky!” She smiles and looks back to me with a guilty smile. “Maybe a little bit. I could baby-bird it to you.”

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 10-24-2015, 12:28 PM   #8
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sticky

“How’s it feel now?”

“Still sticky, lumpy and melty.” I replied. We were almost home and I was looking forward to changing this diaper.

“You’re so cute.” I smiled at the condescending compliment. It was almost three. “I have some rules for you Poppy. When we get into the house you’re to immediately take off all of your grown-up cloths and get down onto the floor. Wherever you go in the house, I want you to crawl.

“Yes mom.”

“Awww. You called me mom” Shit. I immediately turned red. “After that I’m going to change you and let you watch some cartoons while I sort out some stuff.

“What kind of stuff?”

“You’ll see.”

This irritated me – “Please tell me – “ I was desperate to hear what she was planning for me. This day just kept getting weirder. We reached the front door. We’re here now. I’m letting a little more pee out as I wait for Katherine to unlock the door. It opens and she leads me inside.

“Remember Poppy, strip and crawl.” I immediately take off my trousers, t shirt and socks and get down on the floor, positioned like a dog wearing nothing but this bulky diaper. ”Good girl.” I follow her as she walks through into the kitchen. Katherine tells me to jump up onto the table and I do so, lying down.

She peers over me and I can see some of her cleavage, it looks so pure and gorgeous. I feel myself going hard again – wait it’s cold – no she’s taking this diaper off me –

“Someone’s excited” Katherine flicks my penis, I try to cover it - she tells me to stop and stay still. The diaper sticks to my bottom. “Turn over.” I oblige and Katherine sweeps again my bottom with a baby wipe, going around it repeatedly to make sure everything is clean. She calls me a message piggy and I smile at the thought.

A clean diaper is put on me and then Katherine pulls a large adult-sized onesie, leotard in shape, but made with a comfy fabric, and buttons around the crotch. This diaper feels a lot thicker than the one I was previously wearing, I didn’t get the chance to see properly but it must be a different design. Katherine snaps the buttons into place them pulls two fabric bags out. They’re round and padded, she moves them over to my hand, puts the first onto my right hand. It’s a glove. A glove that – I try to move my fingers in it – it constricts my hand. Katherine quickly puts the second mitt on my other hand and tells me to get back down on the floor.

“Go and see if you can open the door.” I get up and start to walk towards it (well waddle) “Crawl!” But I’ve reached the door. Figuring it’s the next best thing, I kneel down and try to turn the handle. It’s no use. I’ve got no grip. I rack my brain but I’m helpless. I can’t do anything for myself.

“What do you think? Katherine asked.

“I think you’re going to have to do everything for me now”

“That’s right and what else?”

I look at her confused, I’m not sure what other answers there are to give. Katherine completes it for me:

“It means you won’t be able to do anything I don’t want you to.”

This is it. She owns me.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 10-25-2015, 09:38 AM   #9
Sissy Slut 619

I'm liking where this is going

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #10
Dildonian

Please continue its amazing

Limits: blood, public, family, pics, humiliating (anything like that)

If you have any ideas for dares or punishments, PM me and I will most likely try them out. (If they are in my limits)

If I do not say bark bark at the start and end of a post pm me or my master wsu2314 to give me a punishment.
Dildonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 03:57 PM   #11
Moocowpissslut

Please continue it

Likes - role play,verbal humiliation and degradation

My Kik is shadowgirl

My only limit is pictures unless trust is gained
I want someone to strip my brain and mould me into the worthless bimbo shit i aspire to be

I serve by vow
Vows are not made to be broken

" As an empty heart fades a single petal shall take its place"
Moocowpissslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:05 PM   #12
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

This is a work of art.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:22 AM   #13
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I'm thinking about continuing this story again now I've got a lot more free time

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper boy, humilation