Old 10-05-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!
Default My Slave and Me

Please be nice with me, I am a french quebecer and though my englis is above-average, I may have forgotten a few typos..

Hello everyone!

My name is Rayne (an alias because I hate my real name) and in this post I will introduce myself to you and I'll tell you how I met my slave, Sophitia.

There is not much to Say about me: I'm not athletic type, but rather chubby. As a man, I feel it is my role to dominate and that is the role of women to shut up and obey.

I am very strict and I have a list of rules that my slave MUST submit to so she will not be punished. There is also a dress code to follow.

The Dress Code:

01-She has the right to wear dresses or skirts: pants, and shorts are prohibited: they are garments for men and women should be as feminine as possible.
02-At work, she should not wear cleavage: her private parts should only be seen by me and me alone.

03-At home, she can not wear clothes; she is obliged to wear her harness and a leather thong and a collar with an O ring. Light makeup is allowed.

04-No piercing is allowed, except for earrings.

05-in bed, dress code is as follows:
***** In summer, a g-string only.
***** In winter, a thong and her Y back tank top _ Y
06-She must shave regularly, including private parts. I will not tolerate any hair: women should never have unwanted hair on her body.

Here are the rules that must be followed:

01-When I call, she has to drop what she is doing and come to me at once. When she comes to me, she must kneel before me.

02-She has to call me Master at all times, except public where she has permission to call me by my name.

03-she must perform all tasks assigned to her daily, according to the schedule that I have made for her.

04-When she finishes her tasks, she must respectfully ask me to inspect her work: if I am happy, she is entitled to a reward; if I'm not satisfied, she will receive punishment.

05-In addition to her duties, she has to prepare meals.

06-she must remain silent, and speak only when I speak to her, her head bowed in submission.

07-No matter what I asked, she must do so without question and without delay.

For disobedience, two punishments are possible, again depending on the severity of disobedience:

01-the disobedient slave is kneeling facing the corner of the room, handcuffed, blindfolded with a gag-ball in her mouth. she must remain in this position as long as I see fit.

02-The disobedient slave is blindfolded, keeps the gag-ball in her mouth, her wrists handcuffed behind her back with* butt plug up her ass. Leaning on the table, she gets spanked* with a paddle or whiped.
After receiving her punishment, she must thank me for disciplining her.

I searched for a long time to find the gem. I subscribed to a dating site for my kind of person and I only had a few interesting answers before receiving a message from the woman who would become my slave.

Having a rather unattractive body*, it may seem inappropriate for me to* be selective, but like anyone, I'm not just attracted to any sort of persons.
I was looking for a platinum blonde with blue eyes, fair skinned (I'm not very attracted to tanned complexions), thin with big boobs (natural or implants, whatever, as long as the chest is well endowed and firm) shaved without tattoos, piercings and especially of a obedient nature.

My research remained unsuccessful for a month when one evening, returning from work, I turned on my computer and while I was browsing my email, discovered a message from a certain young lady who claimed interest in my ad. Having seen my picture on my personal profile, she said she wanted to meet me. The picture she sent me to her was simple, but was blatantly obvious: she had to be mine!

I was attracted by the bright color of her blue eyes, accented by a thin line of mascara, for her long blonde hair falling in cascades over her bare shoulders, with her ​​innocent smile and luscious red lips and her big round tits revealed to me as she was exposed in all her glorious nakedness. All the skin of her body was smooth and flawless.

'I read your ad, sir, and I would really like to meet you to see if I am worthy of being taken under your dominion,
signed. Isabelle '

I could not take my eyes off of her face and her perfect body. The more I looked the more I wanted her. I wanted more, the more I wanted to have her on my side, the harder I got. As I was lingering on her face, I realized she strongly resembled Sophitia Alexandra, a warrior from a fighting game named* Soulcalibur . This character had always attracted me for her history, her looks and her dress.

I hastened to send her a message giving her an appointment for the following evening. To see how sincere she was in her desire to belong to me, I asked her to wear a short blue , with straps tied around her neck with her high heels to match. I added that she should spend her 'interview' topless.

only five minutes passed between sending my answer and receiving her response that read:

'I will be there without fail and on your terms, sir.
Many thank you for agreeing to see me. '

Happy, I prepared for the next day.

The next day, I finished preparing myself when the intercom rang. It was 6:00 pm and she presented herself at the rendezvous at the appointed time without a single second of delay . I pressed the button, allowing her to enter and about one minute later she knocked at my door. My heart was racing , but acting calm, I went to open the door.

As soon as we saw each other, we realized that we would spend the rest of our lives together. As I had asked her, she wore a long blue dress with plunging neckline and straps tied around her neck and she was putting on a pair of shoes with high heels to match. She wore light makeup, as in the photo she sent me, and she held in her hands a small bag, as all women wear.

'You can come in, I said in an authoritative tone, but smiling.

And she came in and I* closed the door, I took a turn around her to see well what was offered to me. Her long blond hair fell to her butt and she had left undone. I stroked the back of my* hand to her bare back to feel the softness of her skin, causing an outbreak of goose bumps that covered her body .

Even wearing high heels she was smaller than me, which was perfect for me. The more a woman is little more it is easy to dominate.

I stood in front of her and smiling shyly, she undid the buckle that tied the straps of her dress and they dropped limply. The dress, no longer restrained , slipped slowly down her body* on the floor, revealing her gorgeous body. Even if I had not given any instructions about it, she wore a black g-string a matching suspender belt and stockings fishnet. She took off her shoes and she took a step back, timidly joining hands behind her back.

I approached her a little more* and without saying a word, I put a hand on the side of her face and with my other hand, I began to caress her perfect body: a beautiful clear skin without moles or scars whatsoever, no embarrassing tattoos, no unwanted hair. Even though I had her in front of me for a few moments, I ventured to fondle her breasts to feel their weight and firmness. They were perfect, nice round and firm, with hard nipples. I gave her a little smile and I invited her to sit down.

-With your permission, sir, it would be more appropriate that you sit down and I stay in my place, that is, kneeling in front of you on the floor.
Her voice was soft , but the slight tremor that I heard from it betrayed some nervousness.

I sat on the sofa and she kneeled before me in seiza. ( For those who do not know what the seiza is , it is a kneeling position, feet tucked under the buttocks.)

to be continued...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Master Rayne for this post:
Old 10-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
akmu1

that is really awsome i cant wait to read the rest
akmu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:51 AM   #3
Master Rayne

thank you

I write it down, then I translate. its a long process, but since I am looking to be top-noth in my telling, it may take a few days

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 10-06-2014, 05:58 AM   #4
akmu1

im sure it will be amazing i await the next
Old 10-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #5
Master Rayne

Installing myself comfortably on the sofa, I laid eyes on this beautiful woman who offered herself *to me in all her delicacy, head bowed in submission.

-What Prompted you to respond to my ad?
-Since Early age I feel the need to be submissive and to obey the will of a dominant person, she replied shyly. I always had the feeling of being a half a person because I have no master to serve. I feel that I have no use as long as I do not belong to a man who will take me*. I want to be trained to be a good slave.

I only had to hear her sweet voice and her wise words to get hard. As she spoke, I could not help but imagine her at* my service, her perfect body clutched in a leather harness, her little neck imprisoned in a collar ornamented with an O ring, her plump and beautiful naked ass* exposed to my eyes . I imagined her on a leash while walking in the apartment, as she walked on all fours.

I listened to her talk, distracted, my eyes focussing on her large breasts, and I was startled when she said:

-I'm a virgin. I never even masturbated, despite the cravings that drove me stroking my pussy. I wanted to keep myself for the man who would be worthy of being my Master.

I felt the excitement growing in my pants. I congratulated her for having preserved herself *for her initiation and I began to explain my rules and my requirements. She listened attentively in silence, very seriously, as I spoke. I explained in detail my expectations towards* my slave, the punishment that would be applied in case of disobedience, awards, etc.
An intense expression of happiness filled her face when I told her that I agreed to take her as my slave. She leaned forward and kissed my feet, thanking me, desperate for recognition.

-As long as you haven't been subjected to my rituals, you cannot call me Master but you will continue to call me sir, I said sternly.

-Yes, sir. Thank you sir, she replied gratefully.
-I will keep the ritual secret : you will be kept in ignorance until you go through it.*. Fear not: there is nothing satanic, but you will endure a series of tests that will test your endurance and your limits. Be aware that pain is involved and I will not take No or Stop It as acceptable words. Once you get into the rituals, you don't stop until we're done. But a good slave knows endure pain for the pleasure of her Master and you do not want to disappoint me, while you're still nothing, isn't it?
-No sir,' she replied. I'll be strong for you.
-Very well , I said, satisfied.

I thought for a moment, then I added:

-I will also give you a new name. Your current name is the name of a free woman. Besides, I don't like it, so I will give you your own slave name .

-Thank you, sir, she replied, nodding in recognition. May I know what is this name?
-You will ask* no question to your future Master! I replied sternly. You will only know that name at the time of your initiation !

-Forgive me, sir. I will not ask any more questions. she replied humbly, regretting her misconduct.

I ended this interview telling her that her initiation would take place the following Saturday. I gave her a series of instructions she had to respect to the letter:

-Wear a simple white T-shirt, without a bra, a black skirt with a white g-string, no stockings and no shoes;
-Wear a light makeup;
-be completely shaved;
- wear no perfume;
-be fasted for six hours;
- no* jewelry.

Failure to do so and she would no longer be allowed to return at my appartment.
She assured me that she would respect my instructions to the letter, then I allowed her to get dressed.

-Can I respectfully ask you a favor ?, she asked timidly.
-You may, but i may deny you that favor if I judge it unworthy of my attention , I replied.
-Can I kiss you, sir ?, she asked, with a pleading look.

I pretended to think, but I accepted. She got up and kissed me briefly on the lips. How sweet her lips felt against mine! I resisted the furious urge* rip her clothes off her body and deflower her on the floor of my living room! She got dressed. and I gave her permission to leave. After she left, I felt very lonely ...

How I longed to be Saturday!

Tira is our pet.

Old 10-11-2014, 11:29 PM   #6
akmu1

this is really amazing i definitely cant wait for the rest of this
Old 10-12-2014, 03:15 PM   #7
Master Rayne

I am currently writing it, then I will translate it. I'll also talk about my second slave, but first thing first, I'll continue about the 1st one
thanks for reading!

Tira is our pet.

Old 10-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #8
Master Rayne

I will post something sunday: the next chapter needs a good translation...
juicy details to come

Tira is our pet.

Old 10-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #9
Master Rayne

Talking

As promissed, a new chapter:

She was on time.
Not a minute, not a second of delay.
She stood before me, straight as an arrow, head bowed in humility, hands clasped in front of her shyly. Her blonde hair was rejected in her back, showing her light makeup : a slight black eye shadow, mascara for eyelashes and a bright red lipstick that was widely contrasting with her pale skin. As required, she wore a white tee-shirt and judging by the tips of her nipples pressed against the thin fabric , she wore no bras. She also wore a short black skirt and was barefoot.

Pronouncing no word, she stood in the middle of the room while I was closing the blinds, locking the door and unpluging the phone. I stood before her and speaking to her in a firm voice, I said:

-Once I get started, you can no longer go back. Once I have brought you where I am taking you, you will have given up your freedom and at the end of your initiation, you will belong to me and no one else. Do you understand?
-Yes, she murmured in a tiny voice.

Without saying a word, I grabbed her shirt with both hands and I tore it in half, exposing her gorgeous breasts. She looked up at me apprehensively , but it was short-lived for with a half of her shirt, I blindfolded her Her breathing quickened and goose bumps covered her body, hardening her rosy nipples. With a sharp gesture, I tore her skirt, and then I did the same with her panties. I pushed away the rags lying around on the ground with my foot and standing behind her, I firmly grasped her by the shoulders and I led her to my dungeon. She submitted obediently, surrendering herself totally to my control.

I stopped at the threshold of the room, where I had lit all the candles, and I whispered in her ear:

-It is the last chance you have to step back. Once you have set foot in this dungeon, you will undertake the ritual to be mine. As soon as your foot lands on the floor of this room, you will not be a free woman anymore.

-I Will not go back, sir, she repeated in a nervous voice.

I smirked, and then I gave her a sudden push in the back. Surprised, she dived to the floor and fell heavily on her knees and hands, she uttered a faint squeal that made me laugh. Remaining on all fours, she waited for me to take her by the hair to guide her to the cage where I put before ordering her with a stern voice:

-You shall remain here, in silence, and do not move and you do not remove your blindfold.

She curled up and she did not utter a word. I planned to change myself, but I decided to stay as I was dressed: black jeans and a white shirt. After all, I was going to be her master, so why should I take my clothes off? I went to get me a big bottle of water and got back into the dungeon. She was still lying in the cage, silently. I opened the door and ordered her to come out, which she did. Bluntly, I made her lie on the floor and I tied her wrists and ankles with chains attached to hooks. With her legs and arms spreaded like that, she was totally in my control . From my fingertips, I caressed her perfect body, delighting on the softness of her clear skin, unblemished, flawless, smooth as a baby's skin. Her large breasts had not collapsed, as often happens to women who have big natural breasts. Her breasts were two big and round and firm mountains that I grabbed with both hands to massage, pinching between the thumb and forefinger her nipples. Her breathing quickened and she gave a little moan of pleasure, her tongue sliding in appetite on her lips.

- And so your initiation begins, little slut, I whispered in a voice that I wanted contemptuous. You are not worthy of being called a slave. From now on, your name is no longer Isabelle. You have no name anymore. I have all rights on you and you, you have none!

-Yes, sir, she said, submissively .

I slaped her breasts forcefully, making her moan louder, and I asked her, angrily:

-Who gave you permission to speak? Thou shalt silence and you will speak only when thou shalt have the permission!

She did not answer. I got up and I went to take a long nine-tailed whip. I slid it slowly down her little trembling body, starting with the feet slowly up towards her stomach, her breasts, her face. I began slowly, slowly culling the whip all over her body just to tickle her and then I increased gradually the intensity of my strikes. The traces of whips began to mark her pale skin. She endured this treatment for the whole fifteen minutes it lasted, moaning and writhing in pleasure, but never without screaming or begging me to stop. The sound of the snapping whip on her skin had begun to excite me and I seriously enjoyed this . I gave her a short break while I grabbed a large candle dripping with hot wax.

-The Whip was only the beginning, little bitch. You're not even worthy to be my slave yet, but your commitment to me seems serious enough, since you have not asked me to stop. You have been able to endure this treatment, but it means nothing if you can not endure the following.

Noting that she did not say anything, as I had ordered it, I smile and satisfied, I said:

-You seem to be very obedient. You do not talk without permission. You will be surely a good slave for me if you go that way. If you have something to say, I give you permission.

Panting, she replied in a small pleading voice:

-Please Sir, go on, I beg you. I want to be yours, I want to be worthy of your domination. Tell me what you want, I already belong to you in my heart.

I did not say any words. Carefully, I poured a few drops of hot wax on her belly. As soon as she felt the burn, she arched moaning heavily through clenched teeth, her fingers clenshing the chains that bound her wrists. I did not give her time to catch her breath, I even shed a few drops of wax her breasts. She let out another moan (of pain or pleasure, nontheless she did not seem to disdain the experience) she allowed herself to say:

-Yes! More!!

To punish her for daring to speak, I took the whip and I lashed vigorously on her breats, making her scream.

-Silence! I ordered sternly.

I made her undergo the treatment of hot wax for another fifteen minutes during which I covered her legs, her body and her arm with wax, giving her the appearance of being covered with cum. Her gasping pointed out to me that she was thirsty. I gave her a few sips to prevent her from dehydratation, then I detached her. I grabbedg her by the hair, forced her to her feet and ordered her:

-Hands behind your head.

She obeyed and I tied her wrists to the chains hanging from the ceiling. I took my time to remove any wax that had remained stuck to her skin, and then I stood behind her, throwing my arms around her waist, my hands reaching for her boobs. Sliding my tongue into her neck, I squeezed her breasts in my hands, feeling my fingers sink gradually into them. My hardened cock ached as the excitement was high. I rubbed it against her ass, feeling her breathing quickening .

-When you shall be my slave, slut, you will have to give me all your virginities: virginity of your mouth, virginity of your pussy and virginity of your ass. It will hurt, but a good slave endures everything for her master.

She nodded, breathing heavily, as my fingers began to pinch her nipples harder, pulling them, as if I was going to milk her. She trembled in every limb, shuddering at all the times I bit her neck. I took the nine-tailes whip and I lashed repeatedly on her ass. She threw her head back, moaning in pleasure.

-What needs to be said, when I do this?, I asked her sternly whipping her again, with a little more vigor.

-Thank you, sir, she replied in a whisper of ecstasy.

-I did not hear you, I said with authority, giving her another whip on her ass.

-Thank you, sir! she repeated in a loud voice. Thank you! Thank you !! Thank you !!!

Satisfied, I threw the whip down and I stood before her. I slaped her breasts vigorously three times before inserting a finger in her mouth.

-Suck It, I ordered.

She immediately obeyed, moaning weakly in pleasure. My erection was so strong that my penis was threatening to explode. I pulled my finger from her mouth and grabbing a handful of hair in my hand, I kissed her on the mouth, pushing my tongue between her lips. I slipped my free hand from her breast to her shaved pussy and I slowly slid my middle finger between her wet labia with pleasure, making her arch her back, moaning intensely as I kept kissing her and ordered her, with extreme severity:

-You will not cum until I allow it, otherwise you will not be my slave. Do you understand?

-Yes, sir! she moaned .

Until then, she had obeyed, she had met all my expectations. She deserved a reward. She would definitively be my slave. I fetched the harness I bought for her and that was hung on the wall. It was a harness made of leather of the highest quality, Cupless, Ring Strap Belt, Crotchless Body Harness style with adjustable buckles. I took my time to put it on her, adjusting the buckles on her perfect body. The straps that surrounded her breasts made them look even bigger. Then I took the collar I bought her. It was a wide collar with an adjustable buckle, adorned with a large O-ring. Before I put it around her neck, I said:

-Once I put this collar around your neck, you officially will be my slave. In my presence, you will no longer answer to the name of Isabelle, but you will answer to the name of Sophitia. Sophitia will now be your slave name. Once you get this collar, you will call me Master.

-Thank you, sir, she replied with servitude.

Satisfied, I tied the collar around her neck, and then I told her to close her eyes as I took off the blindfold. Behind me there was a large mirror. I steped aside and allowed her to watch. As soon as her eyes fell on her reflection, showing her body incased in her harness, she revelled in amazement. She looked back at me and took a worshiping look.

-My Master ... she said, tears in her eyes, overcame with gratitude.

-Wait, I said with satisfaction. This is only the beginning. Before sunrise, you will cease to be a virgin and you will be totally mine.

-Order me and I will obey, my beloved Master.

I untied her and immediately, she prostrated herself at my feet, kissing them with respect ...

I sure hope you enjoyed this part. the next one will be published next week...

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-01-2014, 07:59 AM   #10
Master Rayne

are tou still interested in my story?

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-01-2014, 08:06 AM   #11
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great Story. I loved to read each chapter. Please Write some more!!!
Old 11-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #12
ClaraAnne
Account Banned

Great story. Please continue writing!

170/100 marks at the Torture Academy as a cheerleader

I am protected by Nawee, so beware!
ClaraAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:46 AM   #13
Master Rayne

thanks for you replies
I was beginning to wonder, because I didn't get lots of comments after le last chapter

sure I'll keep writing

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #14
Master Rayne

I'll get to it this week-end

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-05-2014, 02:32 AM   #15
akmu1

cant wait for the next part it just keeps getting better and better

Advertisements
Kink Talk