Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-31-2016, 01:41 PM   #1
iloveselenag

Default Family Fun

Introduction:

It was Julie's eighteenth birthday on March 14th, 2002. She got a fair number of presents from her parents, Dan and April, and also from her younger brother Andy.
The best present the High School student received though was a fantastic camera. She'd had a fondness for photography and had intented on incorporating some into her Art project at school. Her old camera was a bit battered though and, after dropping a number of hints, she got a brand new one for her from her mum and dad.
On March 16th, a Saturday, Julie was intending to put her camera to use. Her parents went out to the shops and then planned on visiting friends, meaning they were going to be out all day leaving Julie at home with her brother. Good, she thought. That would help her in her little mission.
Julie had photographed landscapes in the past, simply enjoying snapping shots of the suburban neighborhood and also the countryside around it. She mainly enjoyed taking photos of people though and had a vague ambition to run her own portrait-photography business. It was mainly a hobby though and, that Saturday morning as she sat in her bedroom, she'd planned on taking her photography skills to a new level. One that involved her dear brother, Andy.

Chapter 1: lmost ten o'clock, Dan and April having left the house for their day out.
Andy got out of the shower whilst humming some pop tune that he couldn't get out of his head as he towelled himself dry. Like most fifteen year old boys he couldn't resist having a look at himself in the mirror in a fit of vanity mixed with adolescent paranoia. Not that he had much to worry about. He was five-foot-ten and had a good firm torso. Very good in fact. He worked out with weights after school, not to build himself up into some sort of man-mountain, but just to make himself look toned and athletic, which he'd accomplished. He had a good six-pack abdomen, firm pecs and lithe but fairly muscular limbs. Like his sister Julie, Andy had dark brown hair and huge brown eyes. Andy looked at himself, decided he was still in good shape, and then put on his dressing gown, a big white Calvin Klein one.
He tied the belt on the gown then unlocked and opened the door, stepping out, still humming and almost leaping out of his skin when he came face to face with his sister.
"Hiya," Julie beamed. She was fairly tall, five-seven, just a couple of inches shorter her brother.
"Holy shit," spluttered Andy, stepping back, "You freaked me out."
"Sorry," Julie said, unsympathetically.
"What were you doing, standing waiting for me?"
"Kind of."
"What are you, weird or something?" laughed Andy. He got on very well with his big sister but sometimes struggled to put up with her 'artistic temperament' (as Julie called it; 'scatter brained, slightly eccentric, sometimes annoying, sometimes amusing temperament' was what Andy was inclined to think of it as).
Julie's dark brown hair was cut fairly short, ending just before her shoulders, some of it hanging in her pretty face giving her a casual look all the time. She was very attractive, no-one could deny, with her warm soft complexion and engaging smile. She was slim, her tits plump and pert and her legs very toned and beautiful, as Andy couldn't help but notice when he'd seen the girl sunbathing or swimming on holidays. Julie currently wore a tight white T-shirt, her black lacy bra visible beneath, and a pair of black jeans with 'trendy' tears and slashes here and there through the heavy denim. She was bare-foot.
"I need a favour," Julie said, her brother noticing that the girl was holding her beloved new camera that she'd received for her birthday a couple of days ago.

"What? You haven't broke your camera have you and you want me to fix it?"

"No no, the camera is fine. I need to take a photo of you."

"Yeah? Okay then, snap away."

Andy struck a blatently stupid pose in the bathroom doorway, one hand on his hips, the other on top of his head, tilting his head back and mockingly feigning a look of lust. His sister giggled then playfully punched the boy on his firm strong shoulder, knocking him out of his pose.

"No, silly, not here," she said, "Come on. Into my room."

She turned and marched off down the hallway, Andy sighing and following her. His sister was a good laugh, he had to admit, despite his tendency to take the piss out of her creative projects like this one.

Julie's room was large, at the back of the house, and very cluttered. Painting equipment, books and schoolwork cluttered up the shelves and one of the two desks, the other holding a PC. Pictures, both her own and prints from art stores, adorned nearly every inch of the walls, and there were more clothes scattered around on the bed and floor than there were in her wardrobe. A pair of lacy pink panties were amidst a pile of clothes on the floor, a white lacy bra slung over a chair next to a T-shirt, being just two of the items of underwear Andy couldn't help but spy as he stepped in to the room.

"What a mess," he sighed, "Mom never moans at you for being messy. I leave one item of clothing on my floor and she bitches for a week!"

"Well, I'm older," Julie sniffed, standing amid the clutter of her room and checking the film in her camera, "I can get away with more stuff."

"Yeah, whatever," shrugged Andy.

Julie put the camera to oneside, on a rare clear space on a desk, then shut the drapes. She turned on the main light then also flicked on two standing lamps, the room very well illuminated which only served to make it look more untidy because all the mess was visible.

"So," began Andy, "what are you going to call this photo then? 'Brother In My Messy Room' perhaps? Or, 'Andy, In A Dressing Gown, Standing In His Sister's Tip Of A Bedroom'?"

"No," Julie smiled, picking up the camera again, "It'll be called 'Nude Male'."

"What?" laughed Andy.

"'Nude Male'. Come on, off with the gown."

"Get outta here sis."

"Hey, look, you said you'd pose for me."

"Yeah, for a...portrait shot or something. Like the ones you've done before! I'm not standing here naked with my schlong out, you snapping away."

"Hey, that's not a professional attitude to take young man."

"I know, it's because I'm not a professional, I'm you're poor younger brother, lured in here by his bewitching, fiendish sister hell bent on snapping pictures of her brother's tackle."

Julie giggled.

"Come on," she said, "I'm serious. Really. Just take your gown off."

"Julie, what if someone sees them. Shit, what am I saying? People will see them when you get them developed."

"I've got my own dark room in the garage remember."

"Oh yeah. Well, it's still...freaky. What are the pictures going to be for? A school project?"

"No," Julie insisted, "Just for my own use."

"Oh," Andy grinned, nodding his head, "I see, hmmmm, yeah. Judge Andy has the following items of evidence. One: his sister Julie. Two: sister Julie's camera. Three: Julie's desire to photograph her brother naked, these photo's of him naked, being, quote 'for her own use'."

Julie giggled even more.

"The jury finds the defendent," continued Andy, "Mizz Julie, to be a total pervert."

"You know what I mean," Julie snapped, trying not to laugh, "I need to, you know, get used to photographing people naked, taking into account...light. And stuff. Come on, I've seen you naked before."

"When?"

"When we had a bath together."

"Huh?" quizzed Andy."

"Remember?" his sister sighed, impatiently.

"Having a bath with you? Er...no. I don't recall it, which is funny because I think I would."

"Well, admittedly you were two and I was five," shrugged Julie, "But hey, what's so different about your body now, aged fifteen, compared to when you were two?"

"Oh, you know...this and that," shrugged Andy, who was feeling a strange thrill at the prospect of actually going ahead with this, with getting naked in front of his sister. He'd screwed a girl, on two occasions, earlier that year in the backseat of a car. But still, it was hardly a huge amount of sexual experience. Being naked in front of a girl, even his sister, was still a rather unusual and latently erotic idea.

"Are you going to strip or what?" his sister pouted.

"Only," grinned Andy, "if you do."

"What?" Julie gasped.

"Oh, now the shoe's on the other foot it's different isn't it? Such petulence in your voice when I won't strip but when I suggest you do it's all, gasp, shock, horror!"

"Why should I strip? I'm not the one being photographed."

"Yeah, well...it'd make me feel more comfortable."

"So," Julie began, copying her brother's earlier sarcasm, "you want to see your sister naked, because it would make you quote 'feel more comfortable'? And I'm the pervert?"

"Hey, look sis, you started this. You want to take a snap of me nude? Fine. Seriously, it's cool. I'll do it."

"No no," Julie petulently insisted, putting the camera to oneside and abruptly tugging off her T-shirt, "you want me to strip before you're comfortable enough to do so, then fine, I don't mind."

Julie reached round and undid her bra, slinging it with the rest of the clothes on the floor. Andy was rather wide-eyed at this, seeing his sister topless, her pert young titties, about a size 33C, her flat belly, her toned arms. She looked really gorgeous, he had to admit. Furthermore Julie was casually undoing her jeans and tugging them off too, kicking them aside. Now she wore just a pair of white cotton panties and, whilst giving her brother a smug, triumpant grin, she whipped them off too so that she stood totally nude. She was beautiful, her long legs bronzed and firm, her pubic hair deep brown and neatly trimmed around her cunt...

"Well?" Julie barked, interrupting her brother's visual appraisal of her body as she took the camera once again, "I'm naked. Now you strip buster."

There was no arguement this time. Andy undid the belt on the gown and took it off, slinging it across the bed. He too stood naked.

"My my," Julie whispered, then cleared her throat, "You've obviously been working out at the gym."

"Huh? Oh, er, thanks."

"You do look good, dear brother," Julie said, sincerely.

"So, er...do you."

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely. You look really hot sis. Now, c'mon, let's get on with this. How do you want me?"

Julie cleared her throat again.

"Just, I dunno, stand there. Hang on."

She looked at her camera, making sure it was wound up, giving her brother an opportunity to eye his naked sister up again. When Julie looked up ready to take a shot she couldn't help but glance down at her brother's groin. She'd noticed his cock a moment ago, hanging heavy from his sparsely haired groin, but now when she glanced down it was half-erect! It stood out at a 45-degree angle, looking as if it were stiffening by the second, a good six-inches and growing.

"Hey, nice boner Andy," Julie giggled, fascinated at the sight of the boy's dick. She wasn't a virgin, but like her brother her sexual experiences could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Andy, meanwhile, sighed with relief. He had realised he was getting a stiffy after looking at his sister standing there, nude, and he knew he couldn't hide it. He was convinced she'd shriek and run away so he was relieved to see her taking it light-heartedly.

"Yeah yeah," he shrugged, his sister still giggling, "Hey, whaddya expect?"

"What do I expect?" smirked Julie, glancing down yet again at her brother's erect cock, thrust out at a right-angle now, seven-inches in length, "I don't expect my brother to be in my room, naked, with a hard-on!"

"Look sis, you bought me in here and you got me to strip naked."

"Yeah," the girl admitted, barely aware of her own nudity, "but I didn't order you to get a boner."

"You pretty much did," Andy insisted.

"How?"

"By stripping naked."

"Er..." began Julie.

"I'm a normal fifteen year old boy," Andy interrupted, "and you're a very...sexy eighteen year old girl, and you can't expect to stand their naked and not expect me to get a stiffie. Thus, it's your fault sis."

He smiled, smug.

Julie just scratched her nose.

"Very sexy am I?" she asked.

"Huh? Well, yeah. You are...very sexy."

"Thanks."

"Welcome," shrugged Andy, blushing.

"Anyway," said Julie, blushing a little herself, "Er...I can't really take a photo of you standing there with a big boner. Can't you lose it or something."

"Only if..."

"If what?"

"Well, if you put some clothes back on."

"Ah, but you hesitate there didn't you," Julie teased her brother, "You don't your sister putting her clothes back on do you? You like seeing your...'very sexy' sister standing her naked don't you?"

"Yeah," admitted Andy, "What is this, 'Tease Andy About His Boner Day' or something."

"Why don't you whack off," continued Julie, "I mean, you might go more than a few minutes without a stiffie after that."

"So you're asking me to whack off in your bedroom sis?" sniggered Andy, his prick fully erect but his embarrasment gone, "Pervert!"

"Pervert am I?" retorted Julie, putting the camera aside and stepping towards her brother and glancing down at the heavy dick that was thrusting out towards her, "Then I ought to act like one and do this!"

She reached out with her right hand and gripped her brother's cock in her fist. She looked down, seeing her fingers wrapped round the seven-inch, vein riddled member, and she stroked back, peeling the foreskin back and revealing the swollen purple glands. Then she rolled the foreskin forward, feeling her brother instinctively pull back a little to increase the effect, then thrust forward a little on the downstroke. Julie finally looked up into her brother's eyes.

"Don't mind this do you?" Julie asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," breathed her brother, softly, "That's...nice."

"Let me er...do it properly."
iloveselenag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:46 PM   #2
iloveselenag

I know it is long but this is only the beginning of the story chapter 2 is almost done
iloveselenag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:59 AM   #3
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Family fun

Great start looking form the twist can't wait
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:44 AM   #4
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Really good story, Looking forward for the next chapters!

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:48 AM   #5
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story so far hoping for more soon
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #6
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

i enjoyed the begining very much , do continue won't you

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk