Old 01-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #1
Rockstar337

Note How I lost my Virginity

My first story and it's 100% true so enjoy•

So this was sixth grade and I went to a private school woth alot of funding and we got to take field trips. Well it being a private school there were less restrictions they would let the boys and girls sleep in connected rooms. Like the two way doors that both have to be open. well it was me and a friend who was always on the phone trying to hide the fact he was talking to his girlfriend and he said he didn't have one. So we took a 16 hour bus ride out of the state and arrived around 10:00. we were all tired so we all went to the hotel/condo thing and went to sleep for the night. Now we had a schedule for the trip it was to Disney we had 1st day after arrival to hang around shake off bus ride. And me and some friends took the day to go walk around Orlando and hang out. Come that evening we were back in our room and the four girls (they had the big room) came over and convinced me to go hang out with them so I did they were my friends and I wasn't not gunna hang out with them. So they it comes time for "lights out"we went to our separate rooms and "went to sleep". We weren't tired so we went back to hanging out by flash light,light and they seemed cool and we were around talking for a while. I finally started to get a little tired and they decided that they wanted to be a little curious and they held me down and tied me to bed and stripped me naked. I had a very small dick at the time I had a 4" cock they were impressed I was embarrassed as hell. (They were on birth control part of being in the private school.) They all took turns riding me and they eventually made me cum. After I ended up cumming my dick retracted to maybe a 1" and they plugged me and locked me In a male Chasity belt and said that I was theirs for the rest of the school year. They untied me and told me I was their property and that I was allowed to remove the plug when I had to goto the bathroom and that if they caught me without it they wouldnt let me out of the Chasity. So I obeyed and did as they said for the rest of the year which consisted me letting them fuck me and i got used for sex and when I wasn't being used I was being milked with a auto stroked they let me out after the school year was over.

DISLIKES(Punishments): Piss Drinking, Cum eating,

no no's: scat, piss, extreme pain, open public, face , Public, Family,illegal, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Enemas.
Rockstar337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:10 PM   #2
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

That's awsome bro I wish that would happen to me

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags