Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-12-2015, 09:32 PM   #1
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default Rules Dice Dare

First Roll a 6 sided dice. This is the number of days the dare lasts.

Second: Roll a 6 sided dice, this is the number of categories for rules below that you must endure for the duration of the first roll. (Example, first roll is 4, and second roll is 3, you must roll for a rule from 3 of each of the categories below, and follow them for 4 days. If you roll the same category twice it doesn't count, you must re-roll till you get the proper number of categories). If you have any questions let me know.

1. Orgasm Control:
1. You must get permission from 5 getdare members before you may cum.
2. You must roll a dice each day, multiply the result by 3 and edge that many times. At the end of the day, flip a coin: if heads you may cum, if tails, denied.
3. Edge ten times per day, no cumming.
4. You may only cum if you run at least 5 miles without stopping/walking.
5. Roll a dice each day, you must cum this number of times.
6. You may only cum if you can do so while fully clothed with your hands tied behind your back.

2. Clothing Control (exempt only if interferes with work/real life, in effect all other times)

1. You may not wear matching socks for the duration of the dare.
2. You must wear the same underwear (bra and panties) for the entire time. May only remove for showers and toilet.
3. Must wear the same pair of socks for the duration. May not remove for any reason.
4. At least one article of clothing must be worn inside out or backwards at all times.
5. Must be naked at all times while home alone, including sleeping.
6. Must get completely nude anytime you use the restroom.

3. GetDare rules

1. Must have clothespins on nipples at all times while on getdare.
2. Must have toothpaste on clit at all times while on getdare.
3. Must roll a dice each day and post on that many person above threads and complete all dares received within limits.
4. Must roll a dice each day and post in that many "loser has to" threads and complete all dares within limits.
5. Must post at least one new dare per day.
6. Must post a thread asking for dares, specifying that dislikes are okay, but not violating stated limits. Must complete all dares received within a week.

4. Food rules:

1. No desserts.
2. No meats.
3. Must spit in/on your food before consuming.
4. Eat one meal per day without using your hands.
5. Eat one meal per day without having anything to drink before the time you take your first bite and your last. Must clean your plate.
6. When eating home alone, use your hair to wash your plate after each meal.

5. Bathroom rules:

1. You may only poop once per day. If you do more, you must post a thread and explain the rule you broke and ask for punishment within your limits, and complete any punishments you receive.

2. Roll a dice at the beginning of each day. That's the number of times you can pee that day before midnight. If you exceed, see punishment for violating rule 1 of this category.

3. You may not use the same toilet twice in the same day.

4. Whenever you pee, time yourself. Once you start peeing, you have 20 seconds to empty your bladder. If not, you must stop and hold it for 15 seconds before resuming. Continue until finished. If you fail, PM me for punishment.

5. Pee in the shower at least once per day.

6. You must PM me for permission everytime you need to pee. If I don't respond within 30 minutes, you may ask another GD member. If you go before you get permission, PM me for punishment.

6: Painful Tasks:

1. Pick 6 spanking implements and number them 1-6 from easiest to harshest. Next roll a dice to determine which implement to use. Then roll again to determine body part to be spanked: 1. Ass (split evenly between cheeks) 2. right boob 3. left boob, 4. inner thighs (split evenly) 5. stomach 6. pussy. Roll again to determine number of spanks, multiply the number by 10. Continue until you've used each implement at least once. Good news, you only have to do this one once.

2. Each day you must spank each ass cheek 50 times, and must use a different implement each day.

3. Clothespins on nipples, tongue, and clit, and do 50 jumping jacks per day. Can space them out however as needed.

4. Put clothespins on your nipples then roll a dice. Leave them on for that many minutes, then remove them without opening them, put them on turned at 90 degree angle, and repeat. Continue until you roll a 1.

5. Put clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips and write "I'm a dirty pain slut" 100 times by hand each day.

6. Put clothespins on your nipples, blindfold yourself and use a wooden spoon to spank them off. Complete this once per day.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes

Last edited by atownesq; 08-12-2015 at 09:54 PM.
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 08-12-2015, 09:47 PM   #2
YourpetK

I can only pee once today... I already know I'll fail.
Dislike anything messy or hard to clean up. Also dislike pain.
YourpetK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
YourpetK

Alright I failed the pee dice dare twice now, I think I have to forfeit
Dislike anything messy or hard to clean up. Also dislike pain.
YourpetK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:26 AM   #4
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

rst Roll a 6 sided dice. This is the number of days the dare lasts.
--> I got 4 so 4 days

Second: Roll a 6 sided dice, this is the number of categories for rules below that you must endure for the duration of the first roll. (Example, first roll is 4, and second roll is 3, you must roll for a rule from 3 of each of the categories below, and follow them for 4 days. If you roll the same category twice it doesn't count, you must re-roll till you get the proper number of categories). If you have any questions let me know.
--> my master wants me to take one of each

1. Orgasm Control:
5. Roll a dice each day, you must cum this number of times.

Day 1 : 6
Day 2: 1
day 3 : 2
day 4 : 6

2. Clothing Control (exempt only if interferes with work/real life, in effect all other times)

5. Must be naked at all times while home alone, including sleeping.

--> already the case !

3. GetDare rules

4. Food rules:

--> master said dinner all mixed in a bowl

5. Bathroom rules:
3. You may not use the same toilet twice in the same day.

6: Painful Tasks:

2. Each day you must spank each ass cheek 50 times, and must use a different implement each day.
day 1 : paddle day 2 : martinet day 3: belt day 4: cane

that will be hard ! but I'll do... thanks for that dare

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:54 AM   #5
FatAna

First roll: 4
Second roll: 3

Clothing control, Food rules, Bathroom rules.

Rules:
2. You must wear the same underwear (bra and panties) for the entire time. May only remove for showers and toilet.
1. You may only poop once per day. If you do more, you must post a thread and explain the rule you broke and ask for punishment within your limits, and complete any punishments you receive.

Sounds... interesting.
My sexmap.
My BDSM test.

SCHEDULE MY LIFE - 2017
FatAna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 02:30 PM   #6
AnneGD

Days: 4
Categories: 2

Clothing Control: You must wear the same underwear (bra and panties) for the entire time. May only remove for showers and toilet.

This should be fine, if not super pleasant. It's only four days.

Orgasm Control: You may only cum if you run at least 5 miles without stopping/walking.

Ah... I go jogging most days, but this is a little beyond me. That's like at least an hour, I think. Maybe this will give me the motivation, maybe not. It's only four days though, I'll probably be fine without orgasms.

Will start this tomorrow.

Likes, Limits, Toys, and Etc.

Give me Dares for Camping
AnneGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:40 PM   #7
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I'm entering this thread due to a lost Vs. thread with Atowne. Ugh I hate rules

First Roll a 6 sided dice. This is the number of days the dare lasts. 6 of course I'd get a six on a rules thread.

Second: 3 catagories

4. Food rules:

1. No desserts.
2. No meats. Not a big deal while I like my meat vegetarian isn't much of a challenge for me.
5. Eat one meal per day without having anything to drink before the time you take your first bite and your last. Must clean your plate.
6. When eating home alone, use your hair to wash your plate after each meal.

1. You may not wear matching socks for the duration of the dare.
3. Must wear the same pair of socks for the duration. May not remove for any reason.
4. At least one article of clothing must be worn inside out or backwards at all times.
5. Must be naked at all times while home alone, including sleeping. Not a problem, but socks would have been way easier. I never bother matching my socks anyways
6. Must get completely nude anytime you use the restroom.

3. GetDare rules

1. Must have clothespins on nipples at all times while on getdare.
3. Must roll a dice each day and post on that many person above threads and complete all dares received within limits. Ugh like I don't already have enough tasks to do.
4. Must roll a dice each day and post in that many "loser has to" threads and complete all dares within limits.
5. Must post at least one new dare per day.
6. Must post a thread asking for dares, specifying that dislikes are okay, but not violating stated limits. Must complete all dares received within a week.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:08 PM   #8
Ms. Cake

Days:3

Categories: 2

Clothing control, GetDare

Clothing - must wear socks the entire time. (I am a person who loves going bare foot, I can even pick things up with my toes. I wonder how these socks will feel after three days.)

GetDare - Must roll a dice each day and post in that many "loser has to" threads and complete all dares within limits. (Hope I roll low)

Likes: Dice, Rules, Nipples, feminization, clothing control, reading erotica,
Dislikes: Cold, oral, pain

Limit: Public online or off, Bestiality, pictures of myself, Scat, cheating
Ms. Cake is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk