Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-31-2014, 06:54 PM   #1
Irishbttm69

Sign Dice Driving Naked Dare

For this dare you will need one six sided die (1D6) and possibly a gym bag and of course...a car.

Drive Naked Dare:
What to wear:
Roll 1D6
  1. Shirt, shorts/pants, underwear, shoes, socks
  2. Shirt, Shorts/pants, shoes
  3. Shirt, Underwear, shoes, socks
  4. Shorts, shoes
  5. Underwear, shoes
  6. Shirt, Underwear, shoes

Where to strip naked:
Roll 1d6
  1. In the car
  2. While driving (see below)
  3. Outside the car
  4. At the trunk/boot of the car
  5. Front of the car
  6. Outside the car

While Driving: (from 'Where to strip naked' section)
Each time you have to stop either at a stop signal or stop sign you must remove one article of clothing and place it in the area you rolled in the 'Where to put your clothes' section.

(For instance, if you rolled 'while driving' and put your clothes in the 'passenger's floor board' you would just take it off in the car and put it in the passenger's floor board, however, if you rolled 'trunk!' then you would have to get out of the car each stop and put the article in the trunk.)

Where to put your clothes:
Roll 1d6
  1. Driver's side front floor board
  2. Passenger's side front floor board
  3. Passenger's seat
  4. Passenger's side back seat
  5. Bag (See Below)
  6. Trunk!

Bag: (From the 'Where to put your clothes' section)
Bring a bag of some sort (a gym bag would be best) to hold your clothes. Find a secluded/safe place. Disrobe according to your rolls above and place your items in the bag. Stash the bag somewhere at this location and go for your drive. (Re-roll if you are not brave enough to drive completely naked without your clothes.)

How long to drive:
Roll 1d6
  1. 10 minutes
  2. 20 minutes
  3. 60 minutes
  4. 30 minutes
  5. 20 minutes
  6. 60 minutes

"Make sure you find a safe spot to retrieve your clothes and redress. "

Notes:
  • Shoes are exempt. (You may wear them through-out the dare)
  • Socks are ONE item.
  • Jewelry does not count as an item of clothing. Watches included.
  • Hats ARE included as an article of clothing.
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Irishbttm69 for this post:
Old 07-31-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing dare. . I guess I should buck up the courage

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:24 PM   #3
Irishbttm69

You should really try it!
Old 10-14-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
slutfarm

What to wear:
3: Shirt, Underwear, shoes, socks

Where to strip naked:
5: Front of the car

6: trunk

How long to drive:
5: 20 minutes
--------
So, I am a little confused on exactly what to do with these rolls. Do I start fully dressed, then go to the front of my car and strip to shirt, underwear, shoes, and socks then drive for 20 minutes and for each stop light or stop sign get out and stip one piece of clothing at the front of my car and put it in the trunk? Or do I simply start from my house with the shirt, underwear, shoes, and socks and then follow the rest of these instructions? Also, do I have to remote the article of clothing while at the stop sign or light or can I drive to a safer place to do it?

I love semi-public and driving dares, but I have to decide if I have the nerve to do this one. I got some pretty public rolls. If I can think of a path to take that would be fairly vacant and late at night I might do it -- and report back.

KIK: slutfarm
Chatterbate: slutfarm

Still figuring out likes/dislikes, but so far.....

Dislikes/Limits: family, scat, piss, cross-dressing, anything illegal, anything involving people other than online, ass to mouth

Last edited by slutfarm; 10-14-2014 at 06:49 PM.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #5
slutfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutfarm View Post
What to wear:
3: Shirt, Underwear, shoes, socks

Where to strip naked:
5: Front of the car

6: trunk

How long to drive:
5: 20 minutes
So I re-read the dare and realized the stop lights and stop signs thing only was if you roll "while driving". This made the dare right up my alley so I completed it tonight. My neighborhood is really quiet pretty early at night, so I stripped to shirt (t-shirt), underwear (thongs), shoes, and socks and carefully walked out to my car that was parked on the street, watching for people out walking or cars driving in the neighborhood. I went to the front of my car and stripped completely naked and then walked to the back and put these clothes in the trunk. I then quickly jumped into the car and drove for 20 minutes and came back and turned my car off and retrieved my clothes from the trunk and quickly unlocked my front door to my house and went in butt naked.

Fun dare!

KIK: slutfarm
Chatterbate: slutfarm

Still figuring out likes/dislikes, but so far.....

Dislikes/Limits: family, scat, piss, cross-dressing, anything illegal, anything involving people other than online, ass to mouth
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 05:17 AM   #6
Irishbttm69

Wink After All This Time...

After all this time I had nearly forgotten about this dare...
But as fate would have it, my strip dice opponent of many years had a strange sense of either humor or justice when I lost to him and we had agreed upon the forfeit for the loser to do a dice dare that the winner chose.

Now I have to do my own dare. Not that I haven't driven naked almost every chance I get, but here lately the authorities have inexplicably been finding my hiding spots and at the very least running my ID. Luckily I don't have anything that would make them want to pursue the matter. Still, it's a little unnerving. 😊

From what he rolled I have to go for a 60 minute drive starting out in just a shirt, underwear, and shoes, finding a secluded place to strip somewhere outside of the car, and placing my clothes in the passenger seat during the drive.

I'll post an update of my adventure hopefully soon, barring any incidences. I shall attempt this dare this evening.

My only REAL concerns is running out of gas and/or being stopped by authorities. Of course running out of gas and being stranded is probably not great either. :-)

Let's hope none of the above occur. Wish me luck!
Old 05-20-2015, 07:56 PM   #7
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Did this tonight with rolls of:

After 60 minutes of driving naked I thought I'd spice it up by doing a couple "chinese fire drills" while naked. first one I had no problems, second one two cars may have seen me dash back into the car.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:52 PM   #8
bobisback
Baby Member

First post so hopefully not breaking any rules haha.

Did this dare the other day. To say the least it was awesome. Detailed report below.

So to make this more interesting I added in a couple of extra dice rolls and I slightly changed something. First off I added in a "What Toy to use roll" and a "What Lube to use Roll" these are detailed below. The toy will be inserted into your ass/vagina where ever the Where to strip naked: section tells you. You can modify these new rules to suit your limits/toys you have.

What Toy To Use:
Roll 1d6

1. Pure Plug 2.0 XL
  2. Tlc Bum Buddies Rear End Rapture
  3. PURE Njoy G Spot Metal Wand
  4. A 1.5 Inch (Width) 10 Speed Butt Plug
  5. A 1.5 Inch (Width) Butt Plug (More Dildo Shaped)
  6. You get to Choose

What Lube To Use:
Roll 1d6

1. Saliva
  2. KY Lube
  3. No Lube (Better work up a sweat)
  4. Olive Oil (Only use with metal)
  5. Some Sort of Vegetable Oil
  6. You get to Choose

The last modification to the rules was when I rolled the "How long to Drive" section, this is how long I would stay in my "What to wear" roll. I did this because I actually had a place I had to drive that was over a hour away.

The Beginning
Now for the full story. I had to drive somewhere one weekend and the drive back I was going to be alone. The drive would take about a hour and a half. Here are my rolls with the full story below. When I drive back it will be in the dark.

Drive Naked Dare:
What to wear:

6. Shirt, Underwear, shoes

Where to strip naked:
4. At the trunk/boot of the car

6. Trunk!

How long to drive:
1. 10 minutes

What Toy To Use:
1. Pure Plug 2.0 XL

What Lube To Use:
2. KY Lube

The Setup
So I dropped off my friend. In my car in his front yard I did all the rolls just before I left. I striped down to my underwear and t shirt. I had to drive ten minutes. Unfortunately for me the highway was about 15 to 20 minutes away. So when the timer runs out I will still be in or at the outskirts on town. So I started the timer and drove away. When the timer ran out I was just on the outskirts of town.

The Action
I ended up seeing a parking lot that was empty and relatively dark. There was a light in the far back of the lot but it did not light the front of the lot. So I pulled into the lot. I had the front of the car face the road. I then grabbed the ky, the butt plug, and my other clothes I took off and walked to the back of the car. At this point my cock is rock hard. I pop the truck first, then take off my underwear. Next the t shirt comes off. I am now completely nude at the truck of the car. Shortly afterward I have the trunk closed with my shorts, underwear, and t shirt safely stored inside. I apply some lube to the butt plug and start to work it into my ass. It is pretty big so takes a bit. I am so horny by now. I have pre-cum coming out of my dick, which I transfer to my month. I decide to be risky and run under the street light in the parking lot. As I am sitting there wanking off, I here a honk on the road and I see someone pulling into the parking lot. I then run back to my car and duck behind it. I think they were doing a U-turn. They left pretty quickly. Not sure if they saw me. Deciding not to push my luck I get back in my car and begin my hour and 20 min drive in the nude back home.

The Drive
At this point I am still pretty honey on the drive back home. I edged probably 10 or so times. About 50mins into the drive the large butt plug begins to take its toll. After much debate in my head I decide that I can change toys as long as I follow two conditions: One I have to follow any above rules I created, and Two I have to re-roll for the new toy. So right about now I was off the highway and going into town. I decided to stop in the back of my old workplace. I do not remember any cameras and I remembered it being pretty dark at night. So I pulled in behind the building and re-rolled my toy. I got a 3. So I got out of the car and moved to the trunk of the car. I then began to work the butt plug out. Shortly after I got the new toy inserted I saw lights at the end of the ally way behind he building. Not sure what was going on I just hoped back into my car and drove off. Just turned out to be a truck just passing through hahaha.

The Toll
So one of the most interesting parts of this trip was the fact that I had to cross a toll bridge. Lucky I had a toll pass so i did not have to stop, but I did figure they took pictures of all drivers passing through. So as I came up to the toll I stayed naked but I moved my seat as far forward as possible. This made the steering wheel block my front side. It was a pretty exciting experience driving through a toll naked with a toy inserted into my ass.

Finally home
So now for the last and probably most daring part of my dare. Unfortunately for me I decided to do this dare on a Saturday night. When I got back home it was only about 8:30, and I live in a place with about 40 apartments. It tends to be pretty active at night and even more so on Saturday nights. I texted my roommate to make sure the door was unlocked. My plan was not to even go for my clothes and just walk straight into the house with the toy still inserted. When I got there I built up the courage to exit the car and dash to the apartment. Luckily it was not that far of a dash. Everything seemed to go pretty well. Because my roommate was at the apartment I could not cum until later that night. To say the least when I did cum it was an explosive orgasm.

All in all a very fun experience. Though now that I look back on it, it was a bit risky on my part hahaha. Hope you guys enjoy the read!

See ya,
Bob

Last edited by bobisback; 08-30-2015 at 09:05 PM.
bobisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 07:14 PM   #9
BareRunner
Baby Member

Thumbs up

I rolled 4: shorts and shoes
3: outside the car
4: passenger's seat back seat
6: 60min

I spiced this up a little and started this dare nude with a buttplug inside my ass and my shorts with me.
It was a real trill walking down the stairs in my building completely nude.
I drove around for 20 minutes in little streets.
Then I parked my car. Went for a run for 10min only taking my car key.
After a minute I layed on the middle of the road and pissed all over myself, so I had to wait to let it dry before I could get back in the car.
I drove for another 20 minutes and parked the car at a parking lot in front of a church. I went for a slow walk around the church hoping a car would pass...
Unfortunaly nothing happend.

I drove back to my building, parked the car and went back inside the building taking the elevator this time
All the time I was totally nude with the plug inside me.

The most trilling dare I ever done!
Old 06-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #10
nofaceslut

Here are my rolls without having a chance to cheat, because rhe result is visible after waiting ten minutes. The report will follow in another post.

https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R294272844

My likes are:
- exposure
- beeing naked as much as I can
- taking pictures
- start to push me beeing naked outside my appartement

My actually hard limits are:
- showing face
- family and friends
- ilegal
- social siucide
- blood and scat
- anal
- cross dressing

The exposure dice game results: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...ce-dare.20476/
nofaceslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #11
nofaceslut

Based on the point that I have to drive somewhere for my last post, I will take a second random roll for the way back.

https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R700879838

My likes are:
- exposure
- beeing naked as much as I can
- taking pictures
- start to push me beeing naked outside my appartement

My actually hard limits are:
- showing face
- family and friends
- ilegal
- social siucide
- blood and scat
- anal
- cross dressing

The exposure dice game results: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...ce-dare.20476/
nofaceslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 03:24 AM   #12
cumontongue

So, I'm going to have to drive for 30 minutes and take off an item of clothing every time I have to stop. The clothes will be in the passenger seat. I'm starting with shirt, underwear, and shoes. Hopefully I won't have to stop three times within those 30 minutes, because if I do, then I will be driving naked! I will do this later. Anyone who PMs me something to do while driving if I end up naked before I get around to doing this will get a report on if I ended up naked, and also (if I did) on the task they gave!

PM me "Eat it, MJ" and the next time I cum I will eat it.

PM me "Expose Yourself, MJ" and the next time I leave my house, my penis will be hanging out for the first 69 seconds

*The photos limit may be violated if I offer to violate it.
cumontongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:52 AM   #13
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

Before we knew of this dare my GF and I had a challenge. As we entered the city limits, we would roll the dice, low number was the looser and had to remove one article of clothing. This happened at each traffic light, either red or green. All items were removed in the car but she collected all of them as I was driving.
By the time we reached the other end of the city, we were both naked and I had two forfeits and she had one.
We parked the car along the street, I had to run twice around the car and she only once. You can guess what happened as I did my second lap. Loud click and the doors were locked.
Good thing no arrests were made and we had a great time when we got home

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:06 AM   #14
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Could be an interesting one to try

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend