Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #16
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Ok, so I have been lurking for a while but have decided to give this a try. It makes me wet reading some of the people's answers so here goes.

4 only thongs for me from now on. I have thrown all my other panties in the rubbish.

Now rolled a 6, so 10. Have to go for a walk dressed slutty and give my number to 50 guys.

I'm wearing 6 inch heels with a platform, very short tight skirt, thong (of course) and a low cut tight fitting t shirt. Red lipstick. Might get a bit cold, but hey, it is a dare.

I will report back later and then do my next roll
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:06 AM   #17
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So, spent the day out dressed as a slut (see above for outfit details). Decided to head into centre of London to do the dare. It was quite easy at first. Lots of men calling, whistling etc, so gave them my number.

I was given additional dares to do as well. Every 10 successes I had to find somewhere and edge.so I used changing rooms, cafe toilets and public toilets.

When I got half way I had to cut the bottom off my top to show under boobs. This made me horny as hell and also got lots of attention. When I finished I had to stuff my thong into my pussy and go home. It was fun going back on a crowded tube.lots of lustful and disapproving looks.

So, onto the nest stage. Rolled a 3 so that makes13:

You must live by some rules, the first rule is I must have sex at least once a week.

Then I rolled a 2 so my second rule is that I must fuck 2 different guys per week. That overrules the first rule, so I rolled again. Got 5, that makes 20, so this is now my lifestyle and I must do it for the rest of my life. Well that is what I aspire to anyway.

Nest roll 2: do this for 6 months, but it is already a lifestyle

5 so 27. Always be prepared. I have to keep Luke and condoms in my purse always.

4' so 31. I need some business cards and keep them in my purse

2, same dare

3, so that is 36. I have to buy a butt plug. Hmm, not got much anal experience, so should be fun.

I'll buy this and then report back and carry on the dare. As well as finding 2 different guys to be fucked by

Watch this space.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:34 AM   #18
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So an update.

Went out to find a guy to fuck as I have to do 2 different guys per week. Put on a nearly not there tight wet look black dress, 6 " heels. Decided not to bother with underwear. Went to a pub. It was intimidating going in on my own dressed like that. However, didn't take long for a guy to start chatting to me. We chatted for a bit, then I told him I need a fuck. Seems the direct approach works. 5 mins later he was doing me from behind in the car park. Luckily now I always carry condoms!!

Today was at work, but bought my butt plugs. Tomorrow I go to get me cards printed.

So, on with the dare.

2 so, 38 short skirt no pants and bend over in front of at least 5 guys. Will do this later tonight.

4 so 42:
Now it's time that someone notices how much of a whore you are. Go out dressed as slutty as possible. You can't go home until you give your number to 5 guys and also told them to call you whenever they want to fuck someone.

Might do this at the same time as number 36.

Ok, will roll again when I finish the 2 dares I got today.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:49 AM   #19
April97

Wow Laura, that sounds so great. I wish I had the guts to try a dare like this..

Edit: Well, I got talked into doing it. Started out with 4, throwing all my underwear except for thongs. Next was 8, which I with some alcohol in me managed to complete. Quick fuck in the bar toilets, luckily I broight a condom for him. Went on to roll to 10, and now finally I am back home after giving out my number to 50 guys. I've already gotten a few texts too.

Last edited by April97; 06-29-2015 at 01:30 PM.
April97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #20
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So did my dares yesterday

Put on tiny black skirt, super tight, tight low cut crop top and my heels with ankle straps, no underwear and headed out with nipples standing firm and clear to see through fabric.

I walked until I saw a group of men then would walk in front of them and bend down to adjust the straps on my heels. I bent from the waist so my skirt rode up to show my ass and pussy. I didn't rush! Then I stood up and continued to walk. I was breathing fast and my heart was going crazy I was so excited/scared.

I did this several times until I saw a group of guys outside a pub smoking and drinking. I walked right past them so they were all looking then bent down to do my straps. I heard gasps and lewed comments. I plucked up the courage and approached, gave them my number and told them to call me if they fancied a fuck. Then I went home. I was so horny!

About an hour later I got a call from 2 of them asking if I was up for a fuck so I went back to meet them. They were a bit drunk by now, but the other 5 had gone. We got a taxi to their place. I sat opposite them on the pull down seat and opened my legs wide so they could see my wet pussy. Back at theirs we fucked like there was no tomorrow. They spit roasted me and kept changing ends (condoms used). Tried some anal as well, but I need more practice here. Good job I bought the butt plug I need. To finish they came over my tits and face and even paid for the taxi to take me home.

So as I picked up my cards as well I am up to date on all dares, so time to add some more:

1 so 43 seems I have to spread my cards round the city.

3 so 46. I have a week to suck 10 different cocks. That sounds like fun. I'll report back when I'm done.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:17 PM   #21
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So after 1 evening and 1 day I have managed to suck on 3 cocks. So 7 to go. First was a guy I saw staring at me in the street (I was dressed as slutty as usual). Asked if he wanted a blow job. 10 mins later I was sucking him off in his car.

Had another cock for lunch in the toilet of a cafe after offering one to the waiter. And also met a guy from Craigslist who I sucked and then he fucked my ass hard. This is the first time I have taken a proper pounding in my ass without it being too painful, so I feel like I am making progress to becoming a true whore.

Ok, 7 more cocks to go. Would be great to find a glory hole so I can do a load in one go. Anyone know where to find one in London?

I'll post more updates as I suck more cocks.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:01 AM   #22
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Managed to add 3 more cocks today, so only 4 to go.

Got changed into slutty outfit after work and went into a pub. Did my bending over trick to show off my ass and pussy. Went I got some response from 3 guys I offered them a blow job each. We went into the toilets and I did one after the other. As I had to still get home I swallowed in each case. Felt great and so slutty.

If I can get the last 4 in tomorrow (it's Friday, so should be easy) I can try to finish this dare this weekend.

Thanks for all the support so far. Not far off achieving my goal of being a true whore.

(Didn't find a glory hole though. They must be somewhere in London, so if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it)
Old 07-04-2015, 01:36 AM   #23
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So completed the last dare last night. I had to suck at least 4 cocks, which on a Friday night didn't prove to be a problem.

I wore my 6" heels, a very short but loose skirt which barely covered my ass and a tiny top that showed my nipples through the material. Put on slutty make up and no underwear.

I managed my first cock in a pub where I met some friends. I knew a lot of eyes were on me and when I saw a guy looking straight at me I uncrossed my legs to give him a clear view of my shaved pussy. I then stood up and walked right past him to the toilet and indicated for him to follow. He did and I sucked him off in a cubicle in the men's toilets.

From the pub we went on to a club, and with a few vodkas in me I was well up for it. I decided to suck anyone who danced with me on the floor. A got a lot of attention, a few grabs on my ass and one guy even stuck a finger in my pussy. He was a little taken back when I put his hand back and gyrated on it. I took him off to the toilet and sucked him. A couple of his friends followed so I did them after.

The rest of the evening was spent doing similar stuff. I think I gave about 8 bjs in total. One guy fucked me as well, also in the toilet. A great night and I am up to date. So time for my next roll

5, which means 51! That means I will do 50 as my last dare. So I've got a week to have sex with 5 guys at the same time. Should be fun, I've only ever done 2 at most before, so a step up.

I'll report back when I'm done.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Old 07-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #24
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So I completed the dare last night.

I have received a few texts from men who picked up my card. I spoke to a couple and arranged to meet 6 guys in a hotel. Decided hotel would be safer than at one of theirs house.

I left my house dressed in my usual slutty gear (micro skirt, tight top, killer heels and no underwear). I was as nervous as hell on the way there. Once I arrived at the hotel I went to the room. When the door opened I entered and there were 6 guys. All dressed and looking a bit nervous. I decided to take control, so I stripped straight away. Gave them a good twirl, bent over so they got a good look. Wasn't long till I was on my knees with cocks in my mouth and hands.

I deep throated one after the other and serviced them as much as I could. I kept feeling hands on my tits, fingers in my pussy and ass. It was heaven.

Then at some point they started to fuck me. Spit roasted me in my pussy and mouth. They kept changing over so I was constantly filled in 2 of my holes. After a while of this they moved me and I had one cock in pussy while straddling a guy, and then another fucked my ass at the same time. The feeling was so intense I almost passed out. I managed to suck on one as well, but really struggled to keep it up as the feeling in my ass and pussy was amazing. In the end whoever it was just grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and fucked my throat.
A lot of the evening became a blur of cocks and orgasms. I came close to passing out from cumming so often. They mostly came in my mouth and I swallowed the lot. Some sprayed over my face and tits.

This was an incredible experience, but I loved it and I'd recommend it to any girls out there. Well worth it.

We fucked for at least a couple of hours. I'm sore today, but still managed to pick up a guy for a fuck, which was a bit disappointing after last night.

So, that is the end of this dare. I'll continue with this lifestyle and try to push my limits further. I'm taking a few extra dares from other people and someone has suggested I blog about them, which I might do.

Slut Laura

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Old 07-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #25
LizardNinja

Any other sluts had a go at this? Love reading these makes me so hard.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM   #26
Kael2347

Any other whore?
Kael2347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:22 PM   #27
cas987

Ok, there are so many great dares on here that I want to do, but this one has really grabbed my attention, so I guess I'll do this one.

First roll: 5

I already have more that 5 very short skirts, so I don't need to buy more

Second roll: 4

So, I guess I will be dressing up and heading to a bar tonight, I'll report back when I'm done

Likes: Stripping, Nudity, Embarrassment, Light Pain/Spanking, Body Writing, Pussy Insertions, Public

Dislikes: Anal, Moderate to Heavy Pain, Orgasm Control, Pee

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Permanent body modification

*Anything else is at my discretion

Rules for 2016
cas987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:26 PM   #28
js_2912
Distinguished Member

would really like to see something like this made for men wanting to be sissified. I love dares like this and have created some cumulativive dares in the past, if anyone makes a sissy one, can they let me know.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:23 PM   #29
cas987

Ok, so I dressed up very slutty last night and went out to perform my task. It was pretty quiet in the first bar I went to, not too surprising for a Tuesday night I guess, so I only gave my number to 3 guys there and moved on to a slightly busier place to finish distributing my number. I was pretty nervous at first, but after chatting to a few guys and getting a couple of long deep kisses I got into it, and got pretty horny. Anyway, I distributed my number to 10 guys and got kissed and groped by almost all of them. Also, since last night, I have had hot text conversations with a couple of them, which has left me very horny.

Anyway, on with the dare:

Third Roll: 4, which takes me to 13, so I have a rule that I must have sex at least once per week. Not too difficult I guess.

Fourth Roll: 3, another rule, I have to give a blowjob in a public place once per week. More challenging, but still not too bad.

Fifth Roll: 1, Another rule, which I guess negates the third rule, as I must now have sex at least 5 times per week (unless I am supposed to add the 1 to the 5?)

6th Roll: 4, which takes me to "21", and means that I have to follow these rules for a year. So it looks like I will be getting lots of sex in the next 12 months.

7th Roll: 5, So I have lube in my purse o that I am always prepared.

8th Roll: 6, I will get to creating the business cards today. I don't have Facebook any more, so I will add my Kik name to the card instead.

9th Roll: 5, which takes me to 37, and means I will go out shortly and show the world my true nature by deep throating a banana for 5 minutes.

I'll report back later and continue the dare.

So yesterday afternoon I grabbed a banana and took a walk to the local strip mall, sat on a bench and peeled the banana. I started slow, but soon had the banana deep in my throat. It was pretty embarrassing, and I was getting a lot of strange looks, but I enjoyed the attention.

Then, last night I received a call from one of the guys who had my number and I met him at a bar (yes, I did take safety precautions), and I ended up blowing him in his car which was a thrill.

So, back to the dare:

Tenth Roll - 3, So tonight I will head back out to a bar and find a cute guy to tell I love swallowing cum (well, it's true, I do).

Likes: Stripping, Nudity, Embarrassment, Light Pain/Spanking, Body Writing, Pussy Insertions, Public

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Permanent body modification

Rules for 2016

Last edited by cas987; 09-24-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: continuation of dare
Old 09-25-2015, 07:27 AM   #30
cas987

Good morning.

So, last night wasn't quite as much fun as it might have been. I dressed up in a sheer blue top, a very short black micro skirt, stockings and heels (no underwear), and went to a bar a little out of town. I found a cute guy, flirted a little, but I could tell he was nervous and embarrassed by my attention, and when I told him that I love to swallow cum, he literally fled the bar. It was a strange mix of funny an embarrassing for me, but did kill my mood. So I just finished my drink and left.

I've still been messaging one of the guys who I gave my number to a couple of days ago, and I think we might meet up over the weekend.

And so, back to the dare:

11th roll: 2, taking me to 42. Which means going out and showing how much of a whore I am by dressing slutty, giving my number to 5 guys and telling them to call me whenever they want to fuck.

Hmmm, this could be interesting

Rules for 2016

Advertisements
Kink Talk