Old 06-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #31
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

put fresh batteries in your vibe then using a safety pin pierce your clit hood and then tie the pin to your nipple rings as tight as you can. get a clamp of some description and tape your vibe to it turn it on high and then clamp your clit with it. start adding pegs to your tits you may not cum until you have got all your available pegs on to your tits if you run out of tit space then start on your pussy lips. once you have cum start pulling the pegs off one by one until you cum again then repeat this procedure until the batteries in the vibe run out all the time you are doing this dare you are to be collecting your pussy juices when you have finished report back and I will tell you what to do with the juice depending on how much you collect
Old 06-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #32
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWong View Post
First, you will need duct tape, several safety pins in various sizes, flat head thumb tacks, a bra that is extremely tight for you to wear, Rubber bands, ear swabs, weights that can be hanged from your nipples, string, and some pens. And a dice to roll.

The night before the dare, prepare strip of duct tape, with sterilized thumbtacks piercing through it, points tape side. The Tape must be long enough to cover your entire breast, except for your nipples. Use a second strip of tape to keep the tacks in place. Cut holes where your nipple will be. Cut 6 pieces of string all equal in length and tie 3 to a weight, then the other ends to a safety pin. Thus having 2 sets of 3 safety pins tied to a weight, with about 1.5 inches of slack on the string. Shave the cotton of one of several swabs, make sure they are dry, and clean. Then go to sleep.

The morning of, I recommend you rise a earlier than usual. Start with tit bondage with rubber bands. Wrap the base of each tit as tight as you dare and even tighter than that. Swat your tits, slap them until they are nice and swollen.

Remove any piercing that will get in the way of any of the following steps.

Nipples must be hard, perky, then pierce them with the safety pins, 3 each, one above, one under, and another going through it. The weights will pull down on your nipples and cause a bit of pain. Just a note, you can not have any painkillers at all.

Now, wrap your bound tits with the tack tapes, then hold in place with more tape, leaving nipples bare with their pins, and wear your new bra, slipping the weights through the hole, and proceed with your day wearing no panties, unless needed for work, a loose shirt that will allow the weights to hang, and extra rubber bands, sterilized safety pins in different sizes, the prepared swabs, the dice, and some rubbing alcohol.

Every 15 mins, pull over and roll the dice.
1,2,3:Insert one swab into your urethra, shaved end first as deep as you dare.
4,5,6:randomly choose a pin and pierce your pussy lips together.
If you can hide them while at work, wear everything on you all day. If not, you may remove the swabs and pins from your pussy. Rub alcohol on your pussy to keep it from infecting.

Through out the day, every 2 hours, release your tits from the rubber band bonds and bra for 5 mins. Then reapply.

On the drive home, continue with the game that you played on your way to work, but this time every 10 mins pull over.

When coming home, you may not remove the tacks, the pins, the swab, the bands, or the bra until you come home, write a report.

Any questions, pm me.
I completed this dare and boy was it PAINFUL!! Keep them coming! My pussy is looking for my excruciating pain!

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.
Able to buy more upon request.

HUMILIATE, PUNISH & DEGRADE THIS WHORE.
Submissivewhore69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #33
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
put fresh batteries in your vibe then using a safety pin pierce your clit hood and then tie the pin to your nipple rings as tight as you can. get a clamp of some description and tape your vibe to it turn it on high and then clamp your clit with it. start adding pegs to your tits you may not cum until you have got all your available pegs on to your tits if you run out of tit space then start on your pussy lips. once you have cum start pulling the pegs off one by one until you cum again then repeat this procedure until the batteries in the vibe run out all the time you are doing this dare you are to be collecting your pussy juices when you have finished report back and I will tell you what to do with the juice depending on how much you collect
It took a lot for the batteries to run out of my vibe.
I am in so much pain. Thank you for the dare!!

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #34
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashers View Post
before leaving for work in the morning shave your pussy. But you must use icy hot for the lather.
I don't have any icy hot, but I used Bengay.
Very HOT!!
Feel free to punish me for not having icy hot..

Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #35
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastylittlecumslut View Post
Well, that leaves one limit to push. Since it is a limit though I'll set you a predicament that gives you a way out.

You'll need a panty liner for this. (I'm assuming you have them.) Put the liner in your pants at the start of the day. Whenever you need to pee, you have a choice. You can either pee through your pants, or you can take them off. If you take them off, though, you must soak the liner in hot sauce before putting them back on.

(If you use tampons replace the panty liner part with soaking your tampon.)
VERY HOTT HOTT HOTT!!!!!!!
I'm crying my pussy is burning so badly!
Thank you for the dare.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #36
Submissivewhore69

I'm home for the next few hours by myself working on homework and work training online.
Please give me the harshest dares! Especially punish my pussy!

Old 06-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #37
KenWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissivewhore69 View Post
I'm home for the next few hours by myself working on homework and work training online.
Please give me the harshest dares! Especially punish my pussy!
Toothpicks, hot sauce, duct tape, and safety pins.
Pour a generous amount of sauce down your pussy. Close by piercing your pussy lips closed and covering in tape. Do not touch for 15 mins, then Swat your pussy 500 times. Remove tape.

Now dip a pick in hot sauce and insert into urethra, insert more if possible. Wait for 10 mins the remove and wash up. Report when done.

Send me a message, would like to get to know you better.

Also, all submissive females, please check my ad for a sub.
KenWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #38
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It took a lot for the batteries to run out of my vibe.
I am in so much pain. Thank you for the dare!!
would like a bit more detail in your report please
Old 06-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #39
rashers

what is the largest size you can fit in your urethra?
rashers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #40
pussyforpunishmentf

ok so here is mine for you.

Take 2 nails make sure they are sterile. And a hammer. And hammer the nails into your pussy. That should casuse you some pain.

Then leave them there for 2 hours. Then remove them and then smear mint tooth past all over your pussy, and inside.

Maybe willing to do: Spanking, Ask and maybe I will do it.

No: Nothing Illegal, nothing public.

I live with people so things have to be done in my room. No pictures, but a detailed report can be given. I will do dares in the order they are recived.
pussyforpunishmentf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #41
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashers View Post
what is the largest size you can fit in your urethra?
The largest I have fit is my finger.

Old 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #42
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyforpunishmentf View Post
ok so here is mine for you.

Take 2 nails make sure they are sterile. And a hammer. And hammer the nails into your pussy. That should casuse you some pain.

Then leave them there for 2 hours. Then remove them and then smear mint tooth past all over your pussy, and inside.
I don't have any nails around.
Please feel free to punish me for that.

Old 06-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #43
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWong View Post
Toothpicks, hot sauce, duct tape, and safety pins.
Pour a generous amount of sauce down your pussy. Close by piercing your pussy lips closed and covering in tape. Do not touch for 15 mins, then Swat your pussy 500 times. Remove tape.

Now dip a pick in hot sauce and insert into urethra, insert more if possible. Wait for 10 mins the remove and wash up. Report when done.
My pussy was burning so bad. I started tearing up!
I covered my finger in hot sauce and inserted that into my urethra because I didn't have any toothpicks.
It burned so bad I cried!
Thank you for the dare!

Old 06-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #44
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
would like a bit more detail in your report please
Took five hours to die!!!

Old 06-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #45
KenWong

Quote:
My pussy was burning so bad. I started tearing up!
I covered my finger in hot sauce and inserted that into my urethra because I didn't have any toothpicks.
It burned so bad I cried!
Thank you for the dare!
Good got any wasabi?

Send me a message, would like to get to know you better.

Also, all submissive females, please check my ad for a sub.
KenWong is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk