Old 05-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Blank
Account Banned

Default I need Everyones advice.

Okay my fello GD folks! I have a problem, I really like this girl who happens to like me we meet few months ago but recently became close and like each other the thing is shes become really shy of meeting me and she even ignored me this week trying to figure out why shes really shy, and now its worrying me, has anyone any advice on how to help us get past this massive shyness problem?
Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
lilwetslave

All i can really suggest is what would work for me. Just let her know that you understand that she is shy and give her time to get there.
Perhaps offer to meet her with one of her friends, having some one she knows close by may ease her into meeting you and render her less shy.

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

When was she born? (month, day) She's probably feeling like she doesn't want to commit to a relationship unless it won't mess with the life she has now, (ie friends thoughts, familys thoughts)
My advice is to just reassure her your feelings and make sure she feels like it won't be "bad", for lack of better words, to show eachothers affection.
But talk to her in private about it.

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:23 AM   #4
Celexia

Heart

Haha dude, all I can say is that there is no quick solution to this problem
Go slowly bro, get her to feel comfortable with talking with you for a start.
Just wave and say hi or good morning etc.
Don't overdo it though(I.e going out of your way to say hello to her all the time), you'll want her to become comfortable with your occasional presence.

I don't wanna say anything more and lead you too far ahead just yet.
Just little things, don't go looking for her, let chance and fate give you opportunities!
Celexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
NorthlandDom

C4. There is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

Seriously, though, it'll take awhile. Gotta be patient, and be willing to go out of your way on occasion to make sure you're around her. She needs to become comfortable with you, and that, in my experience, is best done in groups. Movies, sport events, game nights, and so on. Just keep at it... your focus determines your reality. And yes, I stole that one from starwars.
NorthlandDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
Mere
Account Banned

Open up with her. Tell her your secrets and stuff, so she feels close to you. Then she would like to open up too!!
Be nice to her, simply...full of life!!
G'Luck!

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk