Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-18-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up 11 fun questions for absolutely everybody to answer

1. Heads or tails?

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game?

4. Do you believe in ghosts.

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both.

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know.

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?

8b (question for gay men): Have you ever worked on a farm or milked a cow?

8c (question for straight women): Have you ever been skinny dipping, if so, in what body of water? If not, is it on your to-do list? If not, name one thing that is.

8d (question for gay women): Have you ever put your bra over your eyes and pretended you were a bee?

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food?

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride?

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody.

Thanks for clicking my thread and answering my questions. I hope you have a great day!
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:47 AM   #2
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

1. Heads or tails?
Heads.

Nope. Have tried and failed...

Probably all the people I’ve had a crush on? 🤔

No. If they do exist however, me not believing wouldn’t really matter...

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both.
I’m not sending nudes, so

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?
Maybe around 3-4?

I read this one recently:
Long fairy tales have a tendency to dragon

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?
Two inches taller.

8c (question for straight women): Have you ever been skinny dipping, if so, in what body of water? If not, is it on your to-do list? If not, name one thing that is.

8d (question for gay women): Have you ever put your bra over your eyes and pretended you were a bee?

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food?

Not a big fan of boats, trains tend to drag on. Plane rides are awesome. Especially the intercontinental ones

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?
Haven’t done that in a while

My self-bondage thread. It’s right fun for beginners and I loved it growing up.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:47 AM   #3
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

What about you? What would your answers be?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Sure Bob, I'll answer your fun questions.

1. Heads or tails?
Tails

Nope

Hmmm...... I... don't know. Perhaps my Misses although that would mean I'd have to lose.

Not at all

You naked. Because I don't share my naked pics with anyone other than my Misses.

4 perhaps

The two secrets of success:
1. Don't tell everything you know

8. (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?
One inch longer penis. I am totally fine with my size but bigger still is always better.

Boat ride

I have done that yes

Wearing very high heels for 2 days straight.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #5
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1. Heads or tails?
Heads - or at least one head per day
yes
My hot neighbor
no
photo of you naked - I have a feeling you're less hairy
40% men had their first sex in the shower. Remaining 60% wasn't in prison or military. this is problematic point as pretty much any of my good jokes would get me banned I believe :P
one inch longer penis - I already have problems in smaller cars and public transport!

boat ride

yep

Find the meaning of life and express it using max 2 digits

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:08 PM   #6
Golden_Throw

1. Heads or tails?
Tails

Not unless I am allowed to touch my nose

Wordsmiff, Emma Watson, and the girl from my 11th grade math class

No

See a photo of you naked, pics are a hard limit

All of my joke are bad, even though I am funny

One inch longer penis

No

Spicy Nacho Doritos

Boat ride, I love the ocean

No, Mirrors exist

DnD's Deck of many things, except with dares

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:30 AM   #7
Eldrazor

1. Heads or tails?
Heads.

Not quite. I can still fit my finger between the base of my nose and the tip of my tongue, as if you're doing the "Hitler moustache" thing. I used to be able to do it as a kid.

Oooh, that's a good one. Taylor Swift (ideally when she had the long, curly hair), Debbie Harry in her prime, Stevie Nicks in her prime, Meghan Ory (especially in character as Red from Once Upon a Time), and one of my (female) friends from uni.

During the day, not at all. At night, or in a creepy place, oh, hells yes!

See one of you. I'm not into the whole sending photos thing.

Personally, I'd give myself about a 5. No idea what other people would say.

(*Disclaimer*: this joke isn't too great in a text-based context, as it depends on making sounds and intonation, so bear this in mind when telling it to others. You need to make the sounds as if you're telling a young child what sounds farm animals make).
A cow, a horse and a sheep are all in a bed together. The cow says to the horse, "Mooooo-ve over". The horse replies, "Neigh problem!" [elongate the "ei"in the "neigh", as if talking to a child], and rolls over. The poor sheep falls out of the bed, and he looks up at the other two and says "Baaaa-stards!".

Two inches taller. I don't care about dick size, but I've always wanted to be taller than my Papa, and two inches would take me to just shy of level with him.

N/A, but I know a trick for calming a troublesome cow that doesn't want to be milked.

N/A

N/A

N/A, but it's chocolate, if you really want to know. Or Maom Pinballs.

Train! I hate boats, and the take off/landing of planes.

Nope, I really don't care.

N/A.
Eldrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:42 AM   #8
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1. Heads or tails? tails

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game?I don't understand the game

4. Do you believe in ghosts.Maybe

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both. You

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive? 9

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. I have no sense of humour

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller? taller please so I can reach top shelves in the suppermarket

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride? Boat

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?No

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody. I would want to see a female squating going to the loo
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:55 AM   #9
hovv

1. Heads

2. barely

3. Too hard to answer

4. No, it makes no sense

5. send

6. 8?

7. I dont actually know any good ones.

8. inch longer penis

9. Plane obviously.

10. I have before

11. NA
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, face

BDSM TEST:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/rZvRDELE

kik me! hovv21
hovv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #10
NerdGirll

1. Heads or tails? Heads

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Only if I squish my nose down, which I'm pretty sure is cheating

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game? No idea, probably just my friends since it would be a laugh

4. Do you believe in ghosts. I don't think so, I believe in some kind of afterlife but not ghosts in the haunting sense

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both. Send you one

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive? Maybe a six or seven, I'm not ugly but I don't think I'm that great looking either

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. The police are searching for a mystic dwarf, they say there is a small medium at large

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food? I eat a lot of fruit as snacks

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride? Train ride

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days? Yeah, I just like to look at them

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody. I'd like to dare a guy to cum tribute a picture of me

Thanks for the questions, I sound weirdly obsessed with nudes of myself in these, that was not intentional
Limits: Public, friends/family, permanent, scat, pics/vids with face, cam, hypnosis, long dares, putting any chemicals (inc. toothpaste, soap) inside me

Anything else I'll probably try once

PM dares

Currently denied til 25th December
NerdGirll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #11
Crosstail

1. Heads or tails?
Tails
No
Maybe Jackie Chan or something, just so I could meet him
Yes
Send a photo of me naked
4 maybe?
(might be sorta offensive )Did you guys hear about that one movie where everyone did the ALS ice bucket challenge?

I think it was called the titanic or something.

No, but it would be fun to do so!

Oreos
Plane Ride
No
I've always wanted to give a vibrator torture diaper dare of some sorts to someone.
Thanks for clicking my thread and answering my questions. I hope you have a great day!

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:21 AM   #12
YoungVirgin

1. Heads or tails?
Heads.

Nope

Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth , Hayley Atwell, Gal Gadot and RDJ.

Yes, I do.

A pic of you.

I feel like I'm a 7?

Spell ATTIC out loud.

/

/

/

/

Ben&Jerrys.

Train ride.

Nope.

Pee on your panties and stuff your mouth with them for 5 minutes.

Toys: 3 plugs (small, medium, large), small vibe, dildo

Goal: Ass fisting

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
YoungVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:32 PM   #13
Cstelle
gD Curio

1. Heads or tails?

- Tails.

- Only if I press down my nose.

- I have a work colleague...

- Don't be silly! Of course not.

- I'm sure you are very photogenic and hot, but as taking naughty selfies is a bit of a hobby for me I'll have to say that I'd rather send you a photo. Sorry.

- 5?

- I never remember jokes!

- My inner straight man says: Longer penis!

- My inner gay man says: No, neither!

- My inner straight woman says: Often, at our summer place!

- My inner gay woman says: No, but I have put my boxers on my head and pretended to be a pharaoh!

- The choir of my inner others say: I'm not sure? Do I even snack? I guess I like to eat apples.

- Train. You can move about.

- Oh yes. Taking naughty selfies is a bit of a hobby.

- Take a naughty selfie with unaware people in the background.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:35 AM   #14
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

1. Heads or tails?
Heads
Nope
My boyfriend
Nope
The first option, that's less embarrassing for me
7/10
God is real^^
Yes I have in a lake
train ride
I've done it few times
to let themwrite a love poem for their crush

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 12:20 PM   #15
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

1. Heads or tails?
Heads

No, just tried

Jessica Rabbit and the Neet from futaroma

Depends

See

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?i like to think I’m a 4 then

Knock Knock Who's There? Ben Hur Ben Hur who? Ben Hur over and give it to her doggy style

I’m 6’4” so, add an inch please

Boat or rough water.

No

Well it’s more like I want someone to do it cause I’ve given it. The dare is for females though guy can modify it. Anyway the dares like this, take a shirt cut two tiny holes where your nipples should be and pull them through, tie a string around them so there connected but not tight, it’s just so they stay out side the shirt. Next cut some yoga pants so there’s a tiny hole to pull their clit through. Take a string and it around their clit and the middle of there nipple string again just to keep it out. Now they have to go for a walk outside. And yea that’s my dare if anyone does this please pm me!
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
truth