Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
Crosstail

Star 1 Hidden Public Dares /18F

Hello everyone!

I'm going to be having some more time on my hands for a while, so I thought I might want some hidden public dares, i.e. wearing a vibrator in public or going commando, or masturbating in a changing room.

For a special challenge, I thought of a sorta system where I could get points for dares that I do, and lose points for ones that I can't do.
For every dare that I do and send a report for, I get 5 points, and for every one that I don't do/ don't send a report for, I lose 3 points. If I don't get 100 points in 3-4 weeks, then I'll do 10 dares that I must do no matter what, as long as they aren't breaking my limits.

I'm not really sure what to expect yet, but I'll give everyone that responds a report, and if I really like it, possibly a picture too

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174

Last edited by Crosstail; 10-15-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:56 PM   #2
Hassaan

Late at night very late go out side the house and in the middle of the road drop your coat ( wear only a long coat no dress panties or bra) edge there 5 times and come back naked home with the coat on your shoulders. While coming back you can cum in your neighbor garden. Tell me what do you think ?

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:01 PM   #3
Crosstail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassaan View Post
Late at night very late go out side the house and in the middle of the road drop your coat ( wear only a long coat no dress panties or bra) edge there 5 times and come back naked home with the coat on your shoulders. While coming back you can cum in your neighbor garden. Tell me what do you think ?
Sounds good! I'll definitely try it, there's this parking thing near my place where I might be able to hide at night!

Old 10-15-2017, 04:04 PM   #4
Hassaan

Excellent. Can you hide your panties there as well so the next day you might retrieve it back ? :

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Old 10-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #5
TheDemandred

Wear a skirt with no panties.
Go to the mall.
Before you go into the mall, put on your wearable vibe.
Do one circuit of the mall for each setting on your vibrator.
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #6
Crosstail

Quote:
Excellent. Can you hide your panties there as well so the next day you might retrieve it back ? :
That might be a little bit too risky ;(.
A lot of people mimight be there in the mornings lol

Old 10-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #7
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

First you will wear a wet diaper to a public place in a short dress and pick up some new pull ups make sure u bend over so if some one walks by they can see your wet pull up than go to the bathroom pull down your pull up and edge 4 times after that either pee in your pull up some more or walk it over to the sink and put some cold water in it and than put it back on and walk around the store
With your full diapy on go pay for you pull ups and go to a park or parking lot and put your hand in your diaper and and rub your clit till you cum than you may go home and take off your diaper and do a full report for me
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:09 PM   #8
Crosstail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siraaron View Post
First you will wear a wet diaper to a public place in a short dress and pick up some new pull ups make sure u bend over so if some one walks by they can see your wet pull up than go to the bathroom pull down your pull up and edge 4 times after that either pee in your pull up some more or walk it over to the sink and put some cold water in it and than put it back on and walk around the store
With your full diapy on go pay for you pull ups and go to a park or parking lot and put your hand in your diaper and and rub your clit till you cum than you may go home and take off your diaper and do a full report for me
Yes sir, I'll see what I can do.

Old 10-15-2017, 04:11 PM   #9
Hassaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstail View Post
That might be a little bit too risky ;(.
A lot of people mimight be there in the mornings lol
No place to hide ? Like in the mud or tree or lamp post and who knows its yours ? You would retrieve it at night anyway with wearing a coat but without buttoning it just holding it with hands

Old 10-15-2017, 04:16 PM   #10
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

at school wear you vibrator in your pussy, your panties holding it in, sneak into the boy's locker room and masturbate for 5 minutes. Then thru out the day, each time you have to pee or poop, you have to masturbate each time. Do not wash your scent off for the whole school day.
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #11
Hassaan

Default School

In school wear the vibrator all day at the end of every period use it for 5 mins edging. And at the end of the day you can go in the boys washroom lock the door and cum.

Old 10-15-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
Underdog69

Ok I don't know if you would like it since it might take some time but still.. drink a liter of water and get on a bus. Get down after 3 stops and walk back home. Every time you pass a stop you turn the vibe to go harder. stop the vibe before orgasm to edge and you can only go back into your house after 5 edges. If you pee before 5edges take off a clothing for every edges left.
Example: if you pee on DURING your 3rd edge you'll have to take off 3 clothings since you only edged twice. If you pee after 4 edges just take one off.

Hope you like it

limits:family, friends,full public,pics and vids ,permanent,blood and body writing

Kik:GDAshLley69
Underdog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #13
Butcher99

Go to a public toilet, enter the last stall and strip completely naked. Now go naked to the first stall, leave your clothes in the last stall. You must edge twice before you are allowed to go back to the last stall and get dressed. If you want more risk don't look the stall door.

I expect a nice and detailed report.

Likes (for my slaves): Anal, Bondage, Humiliation/degradation, Spanking, teas and denial, controlling, toys
Limits: I will respect your limits

I'm an experienced male dom/master looking for a sub/slave
Butcher99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:14 PM   #14
anonbee

Default Braless run

Go for a jog around your neighbourhood but don’t wear a bra Bonus points for a tight fitting shirt.

Likes: Games, Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, Orgasm control, Edging, Anal, Phone/Voice, Wedgies, BDSM (Dom/Switch)

Limits: Face Pics, Scat/Piss, body writing, permanent, illegal

Kik: anonbee420
anonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:39 PM   #15
Crosstail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemandred View Post
Wear a skirt with no panties.
Go to the mall.
Before you go into the mall, put on your wearable vibe.
Do one circuit of the mall for each setting on your vibrator.
I'll try, this one seems really hard though! I'm not sure if I'll make it through it all, but if I don't I won't add on any points to my score.
Quote:
No place to hide ? Like in the mud or tree or lamp post and who knows its yours ? You would retrieve it at night anyway with wearing a coat but without buttoning it just holding it with hands
I guess I could try, it would just look really weird if I went over in the morning to get a pair of panties lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
at school wear you vibrator in your pussy, your panties holding it in, sneak into the boy's locker room and masturbate for 5 minutes. Then thru out the day, each time you have to pee or poop, you have to masturbate each time. Do not wash your scent off for the whole school day.
I'll try my best with this one! I'll do it tomorrow, since theres this room that connects both locker rooms that no one uses, so I might be able to sneak in through there,

Quote:
In school wear the vibrator all day at the end of every period use it for 5 mins edging. And at the end of the day you can go in the boys washroom lock the door and cum.
I'll do this one with the last one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog69 View Post
Ok I don't know if you would like it since it might take some time but still.. drink a liter of water and get on a bus. Get down after 3 stops and walk back home. Every time you pass a stop you turn the vibe to go harder. stop the vibe before orgasm to edge and you can only go back into your house after 5 edges. If you pee before 5edges take off a clothing for every edges left.
Example: if you pee on DURING your 3rd edge you'll have to take off 3 clothings since you only edged twice. If you pee after 4 edges just take one off.

Hope you like it
This one sounds really fun, but I know I won't make it, but I'll try my best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher99 View Post
Go to a public toilet, enter the last stall and strip completely naked. Now go naked to the first stall, leave your clothes in the last stall. You must edge twice before you are allowed to go back to the last stall and get dressed. If you want more risk don't look the stall door.

I expect a nice and detailed report.
Sounds really exciting, I'll probably do it with the door locked though
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonbee View Post
Go for a jog around your neighbourhood but don’t wear a bra Bonus points for a tight fitting shirt.
Sure!

Advertisements
Kink Talk