Old 10-20-2017, 12:40 AM   #91
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Before the Sexy show Bimbo Lizzi Is to ask her Boyfriend to tell her at the end of the show his favourite scene. She is to recreate it that night for him

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:19 AM   #92
SissyPrincess_Jenny

Ok, another remote vib related one.

Bimbo lizzi have to put her vibe in at max level before go out for a show and bring the remote to her, buy popcorn, the biggest size and put the remote in the bottom of the can (better if bimbo can do it before pour popcorn in), I think is pretty obvious how the rest works, enjoy popcorn and show .

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:55 AM   #93
Evermore
Account Banned

Pretty simple task but I wanted to help out. 5 humping edges with your sleeping pillow for the night.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #94
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Having just seen a Co-worker in a "Fashion" Ring collar, at work these Fashion collars are getting more mainstream...now I would not expect you to wear one back in the UK but maybe you can find either a cheap fashion collar or D/s good quality collar and Wear it to the sexy show.

They are even talking about them on Mum's net...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...te-choker.html

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 10-20-2017, 09:01 AM   #95
SideWind

Thanks for your posts! She's going to have a great time doing these.

We're almost to 100! That means she'll soon have to keep her full body shot as her profile pic for 1 month!! Keep the posts coming.

Also if you keep posting... There may be more stipulations that offer more rewards. So let's get to 100!!

Likes: teasing, edging, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, dice dares
Limits: pics/vids, other people, blood, scat, public
SideWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:40 AM   #96
oddjobber
getDare Devil

i would recommend bimbo lizzi go to an adult store in vegas, buy a tail butt plug and wear that under a loose fitting skirt. every minute worn outside of her room is a minute she can later spend masturbating.

anyone that comments on it she must also show it too
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:57 AM   #97
Evermore
Account Banned

When you go to the bathroom in a public place with stalls, strip off your clothes and leave them in the stall. Go to the next one and edge once. You may then retrieve your clothes.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #98
Ethancole

Okay here goes an attempt at a dare hehe.

Since it seems like your boyfriend is being included in a few of these I'll also include him for fun ^.^ and hopefully to make it seem a little more rational haha..

Tell your boyfriend that if he wears a pair of panties under his clothes in your next meal out you will wear a full set of lingerie and a short dress. (Stockings, suspender, panties) If he agrees you will do this, if he doesn't agree then perhaps tell him he has to do it tonight in the bedroom or walk down to reception in the hotel.

Before you leave for the meal put a 6 sided dice down the front of your panties. While in the restaurant you will take this dice out periodically to roll it for some decision making. First is when you sit down in the restaurant, you will roll take the dice out and drop it on your chair and check the number.

1-3 - Is a stored edge.
4-5 - Is two stored edges.
6 - Go to the bathroom.

Second time you will roll the dice is after you've ordered drinks, make sure to order food at a later time and subsequently roll the dice every time the waiter or waitress speaks to you or your partner.

If you roll a six you must go to the bathroom and if you have any stored edges you must complete them in a stall. Once you have completed them roll the dice in the bathroom outside of a stall.

1-2 bend over the sinks making sure your panties and stockings are on full display until someone comes in.

2-4 you must go into a cubical and strip off your dress, go out of the cubical touch your left toe and pull your hands up your leg as if sorting your stockings, do the same with your other leg too.

4-6 go back to your seat at the restaurant.

You may have to go to the bathroom a couple of times in this dare and thats fine reroll that dice every time you enter.

I hope you enjoy ^.^

limits : family and friends being involved, Anal, full nude, facial or masturbation pictures, public

Check out some of my stuff ^.^
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75731

Drop me a Kik - ethancole112
Ethancole is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethancole for this post:
Old 10-21-2017, 05:40 PM   #99
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

A date if you are still on line.. give the Boyfriend a blow job as soon as he enters the room

Old 10-21-2017, 11:26 PM   #100
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Bimbo Lizzi

I am so pleased that it is me that takes you past 100 posts. What amuses me of course is that being such a Airhead Bimbo slut you have provided 12% of the contributions so fucking yourself.

So my task is to fuck yourself during a show you can use your fingers a small vibe what ever but you must be inserted during the show.

Old 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #101
Miss Lizzi

Default Update

Vegas over , Mexico beginning. Thread is open for 10 more days but bimbo lizzi can NOT take any more dares for Las Vegas. So Mexico only please well or private/general dares too

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:04 PM   #102
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

so this is what you will need to be getting to do everything.

Items required for your time on holiday:

3 Micro bikini's (three different Bright colors)
Tails plug (i know someone already beat me too it earlier but i still had some ideas of it)
Moist Towelettes (trust me you will need them to stay clean and sanatized, for a time)
one tightly fitting silver chocker with small d-link,(gold silver or black color no other color can be chosen)
One tag for the tightly fitting chocker (where Bimbo Lizzi will be written)
Finally, a variety of tight, skimpy dresses that would be shorter then you normally would wear.

first off, the Micro bikinis, you will be needing to go to the beach or poolside areas atleast twice a day and the micro bikini's are all you will be allowed to wear, each with a slight modification made, one with to holes in the tops so your nipples will fit threw, another with one hole for your clit to fit threw and the third will have all three hole cut into them. on the second visit to the poolside or beach you will have a tail plug inserted for the duration of the beach or poolside trip,(duration is no less then 2hours.)

now onto the topic of the tightly fitting chocker, tag and moist towelettes.
the reason for the towelettes is because you will not be allowed to use the restrooms anywhere for 4 days out of your vacation time,(the total time of four days is up to you, weither you want to go the first four day, the last four days or split it up, there has to be a total of four days).

for the chocker and tag, well the moment you have them in your hands they will be worn for the entire vacation without removal until you are back inside your own home, and the tag will be visable and easily read as well.

also you will not be allowed to wear anything that would cover any part of you up which is why you will be wearing only tightly fitting and skimpy short dress on vacation as well, and upon the final day of the vacation you will need to wear one of the tail plugs no less then 14hours, and you will answer any questions asked about it as well as try to bring it up in conversations so it is not forgotten.

you will be keeping any items bought on the vacation that was needed for this and for obtaining any of the tail plugs you are to go into a shop that will have them, and purchase a nice made one that you will also ask the attendant to put in for you upon purchase, basically say you would like help wearing it out,(you may remove it when its you are in your room, but remember all the other rules you have now)

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #103
Miss Lizzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
so this is what you will need to be getting to do everything.

Items required for your time on holiday:

3 Micro bikini's (three different Bright colors)
Tails plug (i know someone already beat me too it earlier but i still had some ideas of it)
Moist Towelettes (trust me you will need them to stay clean and sanatized, for a time)
one tightly fitting silver chocker with small d-link,(gold silver or black color no other color can be chosen)
One tag for the tightly fitting chocker (where Bimbo Lizzi will be written)
Finally, a variety of tight, skimpy dresses that would be shorter then you normally would wear.

first off, the Micro bikinis, you will be needing to go to the beach or poolside areas atleast twice a day and the micro bikini's are all you will be allowed to wear, each with a slight modification made, one with to holes in the tops so your nipples will fit threw, another with one hole for your clit to fit threw and the third will have all three hole cut into them. on the second visit to the poolside or beach you will have a tail plug inserted for the duration of the beach or poolside trip,(duration is no less then 2hours.)

now onto the topic of the tightly fitting chocker, tag and moist towelettes.
the reason for the towelettes is because you will not be allowed to use the restrooms anywhere for 4 days out of your vacation time,(the total time of four days is up to you, weither you want to go the first four day, the last four days or split it up, there has to be a total of four days).

for the chocker and tag, well the moment you have them in your hands they will be worn for the entire vacation without removal until you are back inside your own home, and the tag will be visable and easily read as well.

also you will not be allowed to wear anything that would cover any part of you up which is why you will be wearing only tightly fitting and skimpy short dress on vacation as well, and upon the final day of the vacation you will need to wear one of the tail plugs no less then 14hours, and you will answer any questions asked about it as well as try to bring it up in conversations so it is not forgotten.

you will be keeping any items bought on the vacation that was needed for this and for obtaining any of the tail plugs you are to go into a shop that will have them, and purchase a nice made one that you will also ask the attendant to put in for you upon purchase, basically say you would like help wearing it out,(you may remove it when its you are in your room, but remember all the other rules you have now)
Omg!

Well bimbo lizzi has fun reading and was actually quite fun and hasn't helped bimbo lizzis wet , denied pussy!

However this is too extreme in every section x

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:12 PM   #104
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lizzi View Post
Omg!

Well bimbo lizzi has fun reading and was actually quite fun and hasn't helped bimbo lizzis wet , denied pussy!

However this is too extreme in every section x
well i did post it, why dont you take some amendments to it then see what you come up with that would be better, i think you can do it.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:31 AM   #105
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Bimbo Lizzi Is to buy a string bikini with ties at the side and for the top. The Boyfriend is to suspend her using Shibari (Japanese Rope Bondage) and flog her like a Mexican Pinata Donkey until the Bikini is removed

Arriba Arriba Andale Andale

Advertisements
Kink Talk