Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2017, 09:47 PM   #16
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
Put binder clips on your nipples. Put binder clip on your clit. Now run a string from each binder clip down to each big toe and secure with knees slightly bent. Now no hands allowed. You have to edge 5 x by humping on 5 different pieces of furniture, corners of dressers, counter tops, and/or he edge of bath tub etc. after these are completed then yiu may hunch on what ever you can find that has not been used yet to make your self cum. Do all of this 5 x. When finished need to stay like this for the rest of the evening till bed time if possible. If clips fall of at any time. You have to start all over again from the beginning.
Clips never fell off and I did this late in the afternoon so it wasnt really too bad. Thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Bound your tits as tightly as you can, then rub ice cubes on your nipples for 5mn to make them hard. When done, kneel naked in front of a table with your tits still tied and lay your nipples on a table or desk and pile as many books as you can find on them. This way your nipples should be stuck between the table and the books.

After 15mn get up pulling your nipples off of the books and untie your tits

Finally, clamp your nipples with clothespins and tie them to a door knob that you're going to slam shut, do that last one 5 times.
I have really tiny tits so i cant really bind them. I did my best but it just wasnt working. I did as much of this as i could. Thanks for the dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAccount View Post
Cover your slutty little nipples in toothpaste and the other hot sauce. Shake them a little like a stripper and put clothes pegs on them.
One you've done this, push and twist the pegs while thinking about how you're a slut for sending pics of this.

I'll be expecting pics soon.
This was alright but to be honest toothpaste and hot sauce doesnt really burn for me the way others say it does. No pics for you since you didnt make me cry. That was the deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Simple one, go get your nipples pierced
That is against my limits. Please respect them

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:15 PM   #17
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

A fairly simple one, but can be quite cruel. Take the tops off two soda bottles (plastic preferably and fill them with dry rice. Then take two thick hardback books and place them on the ground. Assume the plank position and lower your nipples down until they are pressing into the caps. Continue lowering until much of your upper body weight is resting on those caps and they are pressing into your tits. Hold the position for a minimum of two minutes.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:54 PM   #18
mj153

Ok so place a clothespin on each nipple then put on a hoodie or heavy jumper on. You must go about your day for an hour like this. If at any point in the hour they fall off. You must immediately put it back on and twist it 120 degrees for 10 seconds and then continue with the hour.

After the hour is up you are going to twist the clothespins as far as
You can justbefore they come off (I can do 170 degrees) and hold it there for 10 seconds before twisting it even further forcing it to come off from twisting. Repeat this 3 times and then leave them on and do another hour but this time with an added layer of clothing on your top half. After the hour do exactly as written above.

If you are not crying by this stage then you must do half an hour more of having them on with the hoodie covering them and then finish with 5 sets of the twisting and holding then twisting them off.

Let Me know how you go!
mj153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:54 AM   #19
Kodama

Just for fun, 50 spanks on each nipple. Enjoy
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:14 AM   #20
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Tie a rope to a push or a bean above u. Then for one hour attach binder clips to ur nipples and the ends to the rope. Then hang ur body from just ur nipples. So u don't chicken out make sure the rope is short enough do u can't stand up but have to lift urself up to remove ur clamps and bind ur hands so u can't prematurely back out

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:42 AM   #21
TheDemandred

I have one for you.

First of al, make some chopstick nipple clamps (or pencils). Here's a link to how if you don't want to google it. http://www.kinkytesters.com/2012/08/...nipple-clamps/

Once you have placed one on each nipple, rotate the as far as you can. If this is enough to make you cry, great. They should be as tight as you can and then turn them as far as you can.

If this is not enough, follow it up with 50 spanks/slaps on each breast.

Then take the clamps off. Deliver another 50 to each side with your nipple exposed. Make sure a good portion of them hits your nipples.

Dem

ps - i would love to flog and whip your tits until you completely break down in tears... if only...
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #22
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Okay the following I used as a punishment, so instead of having to complete the whole thing, see how far you can make it before you cry.
If you complete it entirely I'll be impressed.

Make sure to do a before and after picture of your breasts and nipples.

Get some icecubes (4 or more), toothpaste, Icy hot (or similar, Bengay, Tiger balsem or GINGER ROOT), a ruler, a hairbrush, pegs and some ductape.

First slap your breasts until your nipples are as hard as they can get.
Good now pinch your nipples for as long as you can withstand (you better be sure it's long), then look at the spoiler. Make sure to count the seconds out loud.

One clarification when I say pinch your nipples, I mean as hard as you can.

Spoiler:

Okay good now you're to do the following.

Also to keep track of time, make sure to count the seconds out loud.

Now you remember the amount of seconds you could withstand the pinching, well now flick those nipples as many times as the seconds you counted (so you were able to withstand 40 seconds, do 40 flicks each).
Now slap each nipple double the amount of seconds (40 seconds, means 80 slaps each nipple). Now take 2 ice cubes and hold one on each nipple for 3 times the amount of seconds (40 seconds, means 120 seconds of ice cubes).

Now the fun part is gonna start, massage your nipples with toothpaste for the same amount of seconds (40=40). Then place on the pegs on your for 4 times the amount of seconds (40=160), however every ten seconds your are to slap one breast [U]hard[/U], alternating between left and rigth. Do this cycle until your time is up, if a peg comes of pause your counting, put it back on and add 20 seconds.

Good now you may take the pegs of, none the less you'll have to massage your nipples with Icy Hot for two times the seconds (40=80). After that pinch them as hard as you can half the amount of times of the seconds (40= 20 extreme pinches). Slap them as many times as seconds with the ruler (40=40). Put the pegs back on and leave them on for two times the seconds (40=80), in the meanwhile use the brush (flat side) to slap your clit once every 5 seconds.

Now put a tiny bit of Icy hot on your clit, take a patch of ductape and ductape your clit. Also if you have any hair down there make sure to place some patches on ductape on that as well.

Now you may take of the pegs, however take the pricky side of the hair brush, slap your nipples the same amount of times with it as the amount of seconds (40=40). Now pinch them for twice as long as you did at the beginning of the dare and make sure it's at least just as hard. Massage your nipples with more Icy Hot and then cool them down with 2 ice cubes, let the cubes completely melt.
Now take toothpaste and massage your nipples with toothpaste for 180 seconds. Then slap your breast at least once every 2 seconds until your nipple and aerola are completely dry.

Take some more ductape and tape those nipples. Now you're to leave the ductape on for 20 minutes (this time use a timer) and afterwards pull it off very slowly.

Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 09-28-2017, 09:59 AM   #23
master kink

Rubber band your nipples and tits
10 tight rubber band on each tit
Now bring something a bit heavy and make yiur tits rest in tabke and start to smashthem with that heavy thing you have
Do this for 10 minutes
Now light two wax candle and place them on ground and bend your sekf on the flsme enough to feel the heat but not get fire.
To add twist yiu may hold an ice cube on your tounge with ooen mouth .
You will burn theml tits for 19 minutes
And in last 5 minutes you will spank them hard with s hsir brush from bristle brushes side
master kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:18 AM   #24
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

put 2 binder clips on your clit, and 4 binder clips on your breasts, two on each, then after five minutes put a clothespin on your clit, for 10 minutes, keep going for 30 minutes, KIK: domSirG
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:01 PM   #25
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
A fairly simple one, but can be quite cruel. Take the tops off two soda bottles (plastic preferably and fill them with dry rice. Then take two thick hardback books and place them on the ground. Assume the plank position and lower your nipples down until they are pressing into the caps. Continue lowering until much of your upper body weight is resting on those caps and they are pressing into your tits. Hold the position for a minimum of two minutes.
Wow! This hurt way more than I thought it would. Ive used my tack bra before and even been punched in the tits while wearing it or getting a really tight hug with it on but this was worse than that. I made it 10 minutes and then I began to feel numb so I stopped. It hurt a lot but not too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj153 View Post
Ok so place a clothespin on each nipple then put on a hoodie or heavy jumper on. You must go about your day for an hour like this. If at any point in the hour they fall off. You must immediately put it back on and twist it 120 degrees for 10 seconds and then continue with the hour.

After the hour is up you are going to twist the clothespins as far as
You can justbefore they come off (I can do 170 degrees) and hold it there for 10 seconds before twisting it even further forcing it to come off from twisting. Repeat this 3 times and then leave them on and do another hour but this time with an added layer of clothing on your top half. After the hour do exactly as written above.

If you are not crying by this stage then you must do half an hour more of having them on with the hoodie covering them and then finish with 5 sets of the twisting and holding then twisting them off.

Let Me know how you go!
I live in a very warm area so the clamps werent as bad as the heat. I was sweating a ton and i looked funny with my tits being so pointy with the clamps on under a sweatshirt which already looked out of place. This was more embarrasing than painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
Just for fun, 50 spanks on each nipple. Enjoy
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnakednow View Post
Tie a rope to a push or a bean above u. Then for one hour attach binder clips to ur nipples and the ends to the rope. Then hang ur body from just ur nipples. So u don't chicken out make sure the rope is short enough do u can't stand up but have to lift urself up to remove ur clamps and bind ur hands so u can't prematurely back out
Not sure how I can really do this one. Your instructions are not super clear and I have no way of hanging a rope from anything and I can gauruntee that my nipples and the clamps wont hold me. I will slip out of it as soon as I start hanging

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 09-28-2017, 01:18 PM   #26
temp_igen

Is this cheating?

Take a wooden spoon and spank your breast until you cry
temp_igen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #27
temp_igen

For a little more serious try:
put on your tack bra. after 10 minutes, take it off and spank each breast with a wooden spoon, hard 20 times. Repeat this for an hour (that is 6 times).

Use a thin rope to tie your nipples and bend forward hanging heavier and heavier weights from your nipples until you can't handle more. Then give each breast 100 light spanks with a metal spoon and 10 hard spanks with a wooden spoon.

enjoy =)
temp_igen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:23 PM   #28
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp_igen View Post
Is this cheating?

Take a wooden spoon and spank your breast until you cry
Yes. I would consider that cheating. Same as saying spank your tits 1453737437546 times

Old 09-28-2017, 01:24 PM   #29
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

Pinch your nipples while watching the movie The Green Mile or Grave of the Fireflies ^^
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:28 PM   #30
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mreow View Post
Pinch your nipples while watching the movie The Green Mile or Grave of the Fireflies ^^
I dont cry during movies but nice try

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme pain, extreme torture, girl torture, nipple pain, tit torture